All Comments on 'Jacqueline Ch. 01'

by BookkeeperLover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love It

Great story I love to hear about mothers that wear sexy girdles and fuck thier sons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
DAMNN!!

Damnn! I wish I could have been so lucky. True or not that was a really hot story, great detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good "First" Story

I think that the lead up and subsequent first time could have been longer, but a well written story with a good mood. Hopefully this is only your first attempt at the mother/son story, can't wait to see what else you have in that e-pen.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 17 years ago
One of the best!

Hot story, hot Momma, hot sex, girdles, brazziers, really a well thought out and put together story. I wouldn't have lasted as long as he did. Where is Daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent effort!

So well told! Kudos!

Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Love the fact that there are girdle lovers out there! Great story, another please!

rahulranbirrahulranbirabout 17 years ago
Pure Love

Please write more such stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Could lead to his mother getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT

LOVE STORYS ABOUT MOTHERS AND SONS PLUS BIG TITS ON MOM BRING ME BACK TO MY EXPERENCE WITH MY MOM

indigodragonindigodragonabout 17 years ago
great story

wow! it's nice to see someone tak the time to make a mom & son story hot again. too many of the same old stories, but you did a great job with yours. don't let it end here, keep it going. just don't add any body else.this way you can expound on their true love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So very hot!

It was so very, very hot! And, yes, mothers should have a thick heavy mat of pubic hair as does this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gosh, this is DejaVu

This sounds so much like my own experience, it is almost like you have read my mind...but I have not published my own story yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

I love girdles.My mother,sisters and aunts wore girdles kept me soo hard when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very very hot

Story was quite hot , good writing. Moms big heavy tits big thick nipples sucked deep practically inhaled is what turns me on. But would be hotter more risky sex while dad is close at hand.

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Quite nice..and erotic

Believable! Well done. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
That's What You Call A Story

I almost came reading it ! Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT

I loved this story. It is so hot when it happens this way. Not an intential seduction. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More...

You gotta have a part four or more, please. I know it's been a long while, but, please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what can I say?

That hasn't been said by other readers? This is an excellent story, hot hot hot indeed. We all know that most all boys are sexually attracted to their own mother to some degree or other. A son is just hardwired for it. Her pretty face, her lovely feminine form, from her bountiful nurturing breasts to her provocative butt, to the beautiful hairy hole the boy knows his mom is hiding between her legs. His own damn birth canal. His own mother's cunt. Typically, the kid finds that he's always hard around his mother. Hard? His young cock's practically busting out of his pants. So he's got to go and jerk off. Mothers don't realize it, but countless gallons of young semen have been spilled by boys dreaming about their mom. These young men go on to find other objects for their lust. They date, fuck, get married, have kids, blah blah blah. It's different with Brad in this fine story. For him there's only one female in the world, only one pair of truly desirable tits, only one cunt that means anything to him. The female's name is "mother," the tits are hers, the cunt is the one he came out of. Brad's mom understands her baby boy completely, and is amenable to his needs. Whether this portends a happy, fairytale ending or a life destroying tragedy remains to be seen.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
a beginning that

hints of so much more.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A yummy start!

Very well done! Thank you!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Wow

Jacqueline's obviously English and in this story, it makes sense to hide her "early years," although in others that aren't this one, it might not work. Interesting how you drew her to 'tease him' by keeping her door open while she dressed and the making the bed and bringing the bra/not wearing panties were very obvious hints without saying the words. Very nicely done and very nice buildup. I look forward to reading more. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jacqueline

Your best yet, love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot Indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skillful build-up, tender and caring. Looking forward to chapter 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBookkeeperLover@BookkeeperLover
288 Followers
Update 06/23: Well, now that I have Emma and Jeff out of my head, I'll be taking a run at RMH#3. Claire's joined the story, so let's get her up to speed. I'm not entirely happy with RMH# 2, so I did some edits. Hopefully, the Literotica staff won't get mad at me for submitting...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES