Our First Video

Story Info
Getting him to open up to my fantasies.
1k words
4
26k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had fun fantasizing about different sexual situations. In particular I think a lot about group sex and voyeurism. And oh yeah, tits! I just, ummmm, absolutely love thinking about some nice sized tittles. My pussy is starting to throb just thinking about it now. And I really do not like small ones. I'd rather have no girl involved then one with small tits. Now me, I have some very nice sized tits -- 36 DD, and all natural.

All sounds good right? But my problem is I am involved in a monogamous relationship with a man who is not into sharing. We have an insane time in the sac, and I love him. Neither of us is shy about giving each what the other wants. But I wasn't sure how he'd respond to group sex or sharing of any nature, even if we left it a fantasy. I needed to find a way to introduce my sexual fantasies into our love life without scarring him away. One step at a time, I plan to move ahead with this as far as we can go.

My man loves to watch me. He's the type that gets off on getting you off, which is so awesome because I get lots of attention! We can go for hours, and he makes me cum so much, so hard, and so easily. Rubbing my swollen pussy till I can feel it dripping down to my ass. Then licking me, sucking on my clit and loving it when I pull on my nipples and rub my tits while his mouth and hands are on my pussy. He loves to see my cum dripping out of me, and it is nonstop the way he makes me orgasm. I decided to use his love of seeing my pussy as a possible way to expand our sex life. I suggested that he might like to take video on his phone of my pussy. Some really up close video where you could not see anything except between my legs. I said that he might enjoy having video of me cumming since he likes to watch so much. He was definitely into it and I was thrilled, knowing I had ulterior motives.

So that night we setup the camera and went at it. We took precautions so there would be no identifiable portions of either of us on the video, in case it should fall into unintended hands. I had gotten him latex gloves with the finger tips cut out and he was more than happy to shove his latex clad fingers inside my pussy. Rubbing my clit hard and fast the way I like it, and holding my pussy wide open while I orgasmic. Then rubbing my cum from my clit to my ass, making me instantly cum and again. And so it went, him making my pussy dripping and sloppy wet, holding me open to watch it flowing out and get it up close on the video. Finally when he was done dominating my pussy he shoved his rock hard cock all the way down my throat, chocking me. Gagging and spit dripping from my mouth while he fucked my throat mercilessly, holding my head where he wanted it while he pounded my throat. Pulling his cock out at the last minute, he pushed me over and squirting his hot cum all over my spread ass, making me cum again with him.

He went home that night and told me all the following week how much he loved watching the video we made and that he had some ideas for the next one. The weekend arrived, and we were back in the bedroom. Reaching out to feel his cock and balls, I asked him what his idea for the video was. He pulled out a leather gimp mask! 'I want to eat your pussy this time' he told me. The mask was part of the recognition protection, but also a turn on! After sucking him off I put the mask on him and he setup the video. Spreading my legs he started to finger me, his face between my legs watching up close. With his fingers in my pussy and my ass, his tongue starting flicking my clit lightly at first and then quickly moved on to sucking me off hard while he pumped me with his fingers.

My back arched and bucked and I bit the pillow to keep from screaming while the cum poured out of me and onto his fingers. Holding my pussy open and fingering me, pulling more cum out. Then he put his mask covered face into the camera view, and spit on my clit. Spitting on my clit and smacking my open pussy, refusing to rub me and making my hips push and grind to try and get off but he wouldn't let me. He just kept spitting on my clit and smacking my pussy, asking me if I was a dirty slut who liked having her pussy rubbed on video. I came so hard when he asked me that and he just kept smacking my insanely wet pussy while I came. At this point I was hornier then when we started and I wanted more.

He was so into this I decided to take it a little further. I suggested that since you could not identify us, maybe it would be hot to post it online at one of those amateur porn sites. He seemed taken aback, but only for a half a second. He asked me if I was sure I wanted to do that, and I said yes, that it would be like having others involved without actually having to share. He liked it and said ok!

As soon as we posted the video we started getting messages that people wanted to see more. Some people wanted to know if we would do specific things for them to watch, and others wanted to know if we would stream live next time. I couldn't believe it, my idea was working! He was turned on by the idea of people watching us and was eager to explore further.

I couldn't wait for next weekend!