Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb looked up quickly at Ken. He had his eyes closed, hands on his hips, as Emily sucked his slippery cock for all she was worth. "I don't think she's aware that I have stopped licking her yet," Barb thought. "Ken," she whispered to him. Ken opened his eyes and looked down at his wife. "What, Baby?" "I want Ted to fuck me in the ass," she said softly. "Is it all right if he does me that way?"

Ken saw the wanton lust in Barb's eyes. He remembered the deal he had made with Ted earlier. "Let the girls decide when and if," he recalled clearly. "Sure, Baby," he replied with a loving smile. "From here, I can see the whole thing. It will be new adventure for us both."

Ted heard the conversation and Ken's approval. Barb had made a decision. Now, it was up to him, as her sex slave, to satisfy her urgent need to have him in her ass. Pulling more juice from her dripping vagina, he rubbed the sticky moisture on his cock, removed his fingers and began to push into her. He moved slowly, letting her relax her muscles. He entered Barb a fraction of an inch at a time until he felt the head pass her sphincter and give way easier. In a matter of minutes, he was buried up to the hilt in his neighbor's anus.

"Ohhhh," Barb cooed. "Your cock feels so good up there, Ted. Move faster now."

As Ted slid his cock in and out of Barb's ass, she used her hand to rub her clit and her fingers to fuck her own vagina. Her clit was erect and pulsing as she began to climax. "Oh God!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me hard, Ted. I'm going to cum. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Ohhhhhhh, Ken, I'm cumming, Baby."

Watching the whole scene, Ken was wide-eyed. His sweet wife was being ass-fucked by another man while he was getting sucked by strange woman. In an arousal overload, he began to squirt his load into Emily's mouth as Barb's juices started running down her fingers and thighs.

Barb was again sucking Emily's hole, lashing out with her tongue and tasting Emily's pussy juices. Emily felt a white heat in her loins and joined the action she emptied her vagina into Barb's waiting mouth.

Ted continued to pump his cock into Barb until he too felt his balls tighten. Large globs of sperm shot from his slimy cock and into Barb's tight tunnel. Her anal muscles milked him as he shot his cream up her rear.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," was all Ted could speak as he plunged in to the hilt and felt his cock begin to shrink back to normal size. The four rested without actually moving out of place. Finally, Ken reached for his camera and snapped a picture of Ted's cock up his wife's ass just before it plopped out. As Ted moved back, Ken turned the camera slightly and captured a shot of Barb's asshole oozing white cum. It was still mostly open from the reaming it had just endured.

Turning the camera again, Ken took a picture of Emily's face as she lay back on the shiny table. His own white sauce covered her lips and there were more drops on her chin and throat. He took a second shot as she licked the sticky goo off of her lips. Then, he gently knelt down and kissed Emily's cum-covered mouth and tasted his own juice.

Seeing Ken's gentle gesture, Barb was impelled to follow suit. She moved atop Emily and shared a deep, lingering kiss with her that blended Ken's sperm with her own pussy juice from Barb's recent explorations.

Ted left the room briefly and returned with several hand towels. He used one to wipe the residue from Barb's rear end. Ken took a towel and dried the remaining cum from his now limp member. Lovingly, Barb used a towel to wipe the remaining wetness from between Emily's outstretched legs.

"Our shower is big enough for two at a time," Ted commented. "Who wants to shower with me?"

"I'll go with you," Barb volunteered. "I'm the one who got you all dirty, so I will clean you up."

Barb and Ted left the room and headed for the master bath. Ken looked down at Emily who was still inert on the table.

"Do you feel like sitting up?" he asked her. "You were the star attraction, you know."

Emily smiled up at him and he reached for her hand. "I feel like I've been to the moon and back," she said dreamily. "I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to be pleasured by both of you at the same time. Barb is a marvelous lover, and you have such a yummy, thick cock. I only wish…"

"Wish I had fucked you earlier, or ass fucked you later? Ken finished for her.

Emily blushed. "I don't know about earlier. I was out of my mind at the time, I think. But, Ted has never put it in my ass. I always said no when he mentioned it. I guess I want to experience it now." Emily looked down at Ken's limp penis and smiled. "It looks like I am too late tonight," she said lightly. "Anyhow, I'd like the first time to be with Ted. Maybe he will be able to try it with me tomorrow."

"I'll bet there's nothing he'd like better," Ken replied with an evil grin. "Barb likes it up the ass every once in a while…just for a change of pace. Be sure to let us know how it goes, okay?"

"Okay, Ken, I will. By the way, I hope you weren't too grossed out by our girl/girl thing tonight. Barb and I had kind of discussed it ahead of time and thought you would both take it in stride."

"On the contrary, I think we both enjoyed watching you two play. I know it made me horny as hell. I couldn't wait to join in. When Barb invited me to your little party, I was more than ready. It looks like Ted enjoyed the action too. Getting to fuck Barb's ass sure got him going!"

"I can't wait to feel him inside me," Emily murmured. "Barb seemed to enjoy it so much, she convinced me to give it a try. Shall we go see how our spouses are getting along in the bathroom?"

Emily and Ken stepped into the master bath just as Ted and Barb were coming out of the shower. They began to dry each other, smiling and hugging. "You're just in time," Ted said. "The water's still warm and you two look like you could use a little soap and water."

Ken held his cock in his hand. "Hey, Barb, want a little taste before I wash away all the flavor?"

Everyone laughed and Barb moved close to Ken. She knelt and put his entire cock into her mouth. "Your cum is as delicious as ever, Lover," she stated as she stood. "Now, get in there and clean yourselves up. It's after one o'clock in the morning and I still have some plans for when we get back home, Stud," she grinned.

Four naked neighbors shared glasses of brandy as a nightcap. Ken put his camera and the unused movie back into his bag. Ken and Barb put their clothes on and thanked their host and hostess for a great evening.

"Can you imagine," Ken said as he gave Emily a kiss and a goodnight hug, "we all had an exciting night of pleasurable sex, but neither woman actually got fucked."

"So, you're not counting the anal adventure that Barb and I shared?" Ted responded.

"No, I guess not, Ted," Ken replied. "Let's make that a new rule. Ass fucking doesn't count. And, the girls get to decide if and when any real fucking takes place, right?"

Ted laughed. "That suits me just fine as far as other spouse goes, but when it comes to fucking my sweet Emily here," he continued, "I want to have a major say-so."

"Don't worry, Ted," Emily chimed in, "you will be getting your chance at both openings as early as breakfast, so you better get some sleep!"

"I guess we all had better get some sleep. It sounds like it might be a busy Sunday for all of us," Barb exclaimed with a laugh. "Goodnight you two lovebirds, and sweet dreams."

Emily and Ted stood naked in their front doorway and watched their neighbors stroll down the walk, turn right and make their short walk home. Emily closed the door and leaned back against it. Ted kissed her tenderly and let his hands roam over her nude body. "I love you dearly, my sweet Emily," he murmured. "You are making all my dreams come true."

Emily smiled up at Ted. "And, I love you, Honey. I want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me in the ass like you did Barb tonight. I know that I've always said no before, but not anymore. We can do it all. I want you so bad, Ted. Take me to bed and hold me tight. Cuddle with me and kiss me. Let me feel you against me."

"You amaze me, my darling," Ted gasped. "You've never been so hot and sexy before. I love you for being so open and understanding. I'm so glad you still find me attractive. Somehow, I was a little concerned that you might find Ken's big thick cock more appealing and would want to fuck him instead of me."

Emily looked into her husband's eyes for a long moment. "I do want to fuck Ken," she said softly, "and I want your permission to do it. I want you to be there with me. But, it's you that I love, Ted. It will always be that way. I think we can be in love with each other and still enjoy the pleasures that Barb and Ken can provide. Is it all right if I feel that way?"

"You can never do anything to change my love, Emily. I understand the attraction that you have for Ken. He's a good-looking man with a very virile cock. I enjoy pleasuring Barb, too. I'll admit that I want to fuck her for real just like you want Ken. I was even hoping that tonight would be the night. The difference is that I love you and I only lust for Barb. If you want to continue to play sex games with them, I am all for it. We will just have to remember what we have between us is pure, undying love."

Emily hugged Ted tight and he could feel her choke back tears. "You're mine, Ted, always and forever. I've never been so happy as I am right now. Let's go to bed my love."

To be continued Our Good Neighbor Policy 8

Barb and Ken got back to their house at 1:30 a.m. after their exciting evening with Ted and Emily. As soon as they closed the door, Barb began to peel off the clothes she had just donned for their short walk home. She walked into the living room and stood near their stone fireplace. Ken saw that Barb was still too excited to just go to bed, so he too started to disrobe while watching her. In seconds, both were again nude. Ken moved close and held his wife in his arms. As they kissed, they melted to the floor and were quickly lapping each other in the 69 position with Barb on top.

It took a few minutes of licking and sucking before Ken rose to the occasion, and during that time, he was treated to a constant stream of juice from Barb's swollen inner lips.

"Let's go outside on the deck," Ken said. "I want to make love to you under the stars tonight."

"Mmmm, sounds yummy Love," Barb replied as she rolled to one side.

They rose and walked hand in hand to the pool deck. Ken spread a large yellow towel on one of the pool floats. Their coupling was immediate and Ken fucked Barb hard and fast as they sprawled on the foamy float. First he was on top, then he turned Barb over and entered her from the rear, doggie style. Barb's tits swung about as he plunged into her again and again. She used her own hand to rub her clit and she could feel his balls bounce against her as he quickened his pace. Barb felt his warm cum spurt into her and it made her feverish with lust. In seconds, she added her juices to his and they began a slow journey back to reality.

"I needed to be fucked hard, Ken. How did you know?"

"I saw the look in your eye when you were by the fireplace," he replied softly. "You get a wild, animal look when you are so horny."

"Oh, baby, you know me so well. It felt so good to feel you inside me just now. The need has been building up all night and I just had to have you," Barb responded in a husky voice.

They lay together for several more minutes. Then Ken rose and slipped into the cool water, his cock floating as he began a lazy backstroke across the pool. Barb stumbled to her feet and felt their combined juices trickle down her thighs. Giggling, she stepped into the pool and let the water rinse away most of the mess. Shortly after, they dried their weary bodies and crawled into bed, leaving their clothes still crumpled on the floor in the living room.

At 7:30 the next morning, Emily decided to wake Ted up. She slipped under the covering sheet and put his limp cock to her lips. As she licked, she could feel his rod begin to come to life. Ted's arm moved to her side and she knew he was now aware of her ministrations.

"Hmm, that feels so good," Ted murmured. "Put your leg over me so I can do you too."

Ted opened his eyes and stared up at Emily's bare pussy. As she fondled his balls and used her lips to tug on the head of his cock, Ted began to lick at her protruding inner lips and tasted the liquid that greeted him. He opened her swollen lips with his tongue and soon knew that she was ready for anything he wished to do.

"Slide down a bit, Honey," Ted said. "I'll give you a little present from the rear."

Emily moved to the foot of the bed and Ted pulled himself to her. He held her hips and slowly entered her wet and waiting slit. "Oh, so good," Emily panted as Ted slid into her.

He kept up a slow and steady rhythm, wanting to make their lovemaking last for a while. They moved in unison, instinctively knowing what each was going to do. Emily could feel the head of his cock as it rose near her opening. Then, she could feel his balls touch her as he pushed his way down inside again and again.

"Fuck me in the ass, Ted, like you did to Barb," she pled. "I want you to cum in my ass this time."

Ted moved his fingers under Emily's wet vagina and smeared the juice onto the crinkled star of her rear. First, he probed her ass with one finger and he felt her relax her anal muscle. He picked up the bottle of AstroGlide and attempted to use two fingers to open Emily's tight hole. Gently, he probed and felt the slick lube as it coated his fingers. A minute later, he could get both fingers inside and Emily moaned as he moved the fingers in her passage. After the addition of more lube, Ted placed the head of his stiff cock at her opening and carefully pressed forward. His rod slide into her ass and he almost shot his wad as he felt her clutch him tightly.

"Oh, yes, Baby," Emily cried as he drove his thick penis into her. "Fuck me, fuck my ass. Give it to me."

Emily used her fingers on her clit and stuck them deep into her pussy as Ted reamed her ass. Juice dripped onto her hand as Ted stabbed his cock into her tight asshole. Soon, she shuddered and Ted could feel her muscle spasm. Emily's movements set Ted off and he squirted gobs of cum inside her slippery tunnel.

Emily collapsed with Ted on top of her. Both were spent from the lovemaking that had consumed almost an hour. Ted's cock slid out of Emily's backside and he rolled onto his back next to her. She turned her head and gazed into his eyes for a long minute. She tried to remember how she felt as she watched Ted with Barb. "That was different. Ted fucked Barb's ass with lust and I even enjoyed watching him do it. Ted just fucked my ass with love because I asked him to do it. He will do anything to please me. I love him so much," she thought as she drifted and dreamed.

It is now Sunday afternoon, sunny and warm. Barb and Ken lay nude in the sun by their pool, sharing a bottle of cold Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc. Barb picked up the cordless phone to call Emily and thank her for the great evening.

"What are you up to?" Barb asked when Emily answered.

"We've been resting up a little after our morning romp. I woke Ted up in my own sexy way and I am happy to report that he took care of my virgin rear before we even had breakfast."

"Well, you sure didn't waste any time, did you?" Barb giggled into the phone. "How was it?"

"Incredible is the only word I can think of right now," Emily replied. "He was very gentle with me and he used the AstroGlide to help me handle it. I thought about how you seemed to enjoy it, and I just had to give it a try, you know?"

"I'm glad you had a good time, Emily. Do you think you will want to try it again soon?"

"I was a bit apprehensive before," Emily admitted, "but now I think it will be a very exciting addition to our other activities once in a while. I'm not afraid to try it now, but I think I need some lessons on how to relax my butt," she added.

"Maybe I can help you with that," Barb replied cryptically. "There is a bit of a trick to it. By the way, thanks again for the great evening! Ken and I really enjoyed it, and it didn't end when we left your place."

"Oh?" Emily said. "I noticed that you two looked like you were still a bit excited when you left here."

"We left clothes all over the living room," Barb stated with a chuckle. "We warmed up by the fireplace, then Ken wanted to go outside and make love under the stars. He gave me one hard, fast reaming out on the deck. We ended up dipping in the pool to cool off. It was marvelous."

"I wish I had been there to watch," Emily responded wistfully. "I'll bet it was something to see."

"If you aren't busy, why don't you two join us for an afternoon swim," Barb replied. "We're just laying around relaxing. It's so nice today, it would be a shame to waste the sunshine."

"Let me ask Ted," Emily said. After a few seconds, Emily responds, "Ted is all in favor, so when would be convenient?"

"Any time, Honey. We're ready when you are."

"Let's say in about a half-hour then. I'll get some snacks together and then we'll be over. I don't guess we'll need suits will we?"

"Heavens no!" Barb laughed. "Just use the back gate. Ken will even supply the suntan oil."

Emily and Ted find Barb and Ken relaxing nude in two lounge chairs as they open the back gate onto the pool deck. All prior modesty now lost, Ted and Emily casually peel off their clothes and spread their towels on the other lounge chairs facing Barb and Ken.

"You have such a nice all over tan, Barb," Emily commented as she reclined on her lounge chair. "I need to get rid of my tan lines too."

"You look absolutely wonderful," Ken retorted as he gazed between Emily's legs. He noticed that her bare pussy lips glistened a bit. "Is that brand new, or some left over juice from this morning?" Ken mused to himself. He continued to examine the dark strip of hair perched just above Emily's slit. Then, his gaze traveled upward to her puffy nipples and up to meet her eyes. Emily smiled, knowing that Ken was pleased with his survey of her charms.

Meanwhile, Barb was checking out Ted's flaccid cock as it poked through the thick mat of dark pubic hair. She recalled only hours ago, his cock was long and stiff and was lustfully reaming her ass. Barb smiled with pleasure as she relived the feeling of a strange cock probing her puckered rear.

Visualizing Ted's cock sliding within her wet cunt, Barb weighed her options. "Should I or shouldn't I try to get Ted to actually fuck me this afternoon? Do I really want to take it that far? Why not? Will he really want to do it, knowing that Ken will want the same from Emily?"

Emily still feels the after effects of Ted's cock in her virgin ass for the first time ever. "I wonder what Ken would feel like," she muses. "Did Ted really give me his blessing last night? Will Ken want to fuck me first, then do me up the ass?" As the thoughts race through Emily's brain, she knows, "the answers will have to come from Barb and me."

Barb stood up to get glasses and wine for Ted and Emily. At the same time, Emily opened the chips and salsa, putting the snacks on the low table between them. The activity gave the two women a chance to chat.

"I guess you feel good about this morning's new experience," Barb commented.

"Um, you can say that again," Emily replied. "It was a very sensuous feeling, but I'm still horny as the dickens. You know, I can't help wondering how Ken would be…"

"I know the feeling, Honey. I have been thinking about how Ted would feel like if he was inside me for real," Barb responded. "It sounds like we both have the desire to experience a new man while our own are there to watch. Have we reached a mutual decision about it?" Barb probed.

1...345678