Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

"How did you know?" Barb stammered. "Call it ESP," Ken responded with a smile. "At least I got in a few licks."

Barb looked up at him in dismay. "You were there? You saw?"

"I saw enough," he replied lovingly. "I didn't realize you liked to be tied up."

"I didn't either until Ted asked me to let him do it," Barb replied. "It was unbelievable, Ken," she added. "I'll tell you all about it this evening if you want me to."

"It's a deal," Ken responded. "And next time, you're going to be my plaything! That looked like fun."

Barb stood naked and waved as Ken's car pulled out of the garage. "I wonder if Emily would like a nice fresh cup of coffee?" she mused as she reached for the cordless telephone.

To be continued Our Good Neighbor Policy 10

"Good morning, Emily," Barb spoke into the telephone. "Can I interest you in a cup of coffee now that our men are off to work?"

"Mmm, I could use some coffee right about now…I'll be over in a few minutes. I need a shower first."

Emily arrived at her neighbor's house wearing shorts and a T shirt. Barb met her at the door, naked except for her ankle bracelet and rings. "I've got the coffee outside on the deck table, along with some muffins," Barb said with a welcoming smile.

Barb poured two cups of coffee and passed the muffins. They sipped in silence and each ate a muffin. Emily eyed Barb's naked form and said, "Well, what are you thinking about right now?"

"I was thinking about asking you a question, but I'm not sure how to go about it," Barb replied.

"About last night?"

"Yes," Barb responded. "About you and Ted."

"Barb, I don't think we have many secrets left between us. Go ahead and ask me."

"Uh, has Ted ever tied you up when you're making love?"

"I guess I know why you asked," Emily replied with a faint smile. "Yes, he's done that several times. It took me a while to agree to let him do it, but for some strange reason, it turns us both on like crazy! Ted tied you up last night didn't he?"

"Yeah. I didn't want to turn him down, you know. I wanted him, so I went along with it. I was pretty jittery at first, but then it made me very horny to know I was blindfolded and at his mercy."

"I get the same feeling. Ted teases me and makes me lie there thinking about it for a while. He always has something new as a surprise. Incense, perfumes, liqueurs, food, ice cubes, toys…erotic and arousing things."

"Well, he sure aroused me!" Barb replied enthusiastically. "I had the longest rolling orgasm I can ever remember. The combination of sensory deprivation and total submission to my first strange screwing was a mind-blowing experience. Ken saw me that way too! I don't know when he came in or when he left, but he knew about the silk scarves and he hinted that he took part, at least a little bit. Now, he wants to do me that way himself."

"I wondered where he went!" Emily said. "I sent him for some lubricant, but he took a while. He did find the AstroGlide…and he also brought back his camera. I say, let Ken do it, Barb. Let's see how inventive Ken can be when you aren't able to refuse his wishes. You'll have to tell me all about it, of course."

"Of course! I am actually looking forward to trying it with Ken. Speaking of my Ken, did he take good care of you over in the guest room?"

"I had to encourage him with one of my patented blow jobs, but he responded very well. I was finally able to take his thick cock in my rear end, but it was a bit of a struggle at first. He really is so gentle and nice. I loved it when he filled my butt with his warm cum. I think he took some pictures of our session, so you can see what I mean."

"We're two lucky ladies," Barb replied with a chuckle. "We have guys that can satisfy us in so many ways."

Emily smiled. "You're right, Barb. When they're around, we get to enjoy the best of both."

"I'm ready to spread out on a float here on the deck and catch some sun. Want to join me, Emily?"

"I can for an hour or so, then I need to get some shopping done."

Barb pulled two foam floats into the sunshine and spread towels over them while Emily stripped out of her shorts and T shirt. They sprawled on their backs and enjoyed the warm rays.

"I just love your puffy pink nipples," Barb commented. "Your tits stand up so nice and firm. Mine sort of flatten out and slide under my arms when I lie down."

"But you have such pretty brown nipples, Barb, and your breasts look so full and lush. If I was bigger, like you, mine would probably sag a lot more."

"Between the two of us, I think we can keep our men happy, don't you?"

Emily smiled and nodded. "I need some lotion. Will you put it on for me?"

Barb leaned over Emily and slowly covered her with lotion, paying special attention to her smooth pussy lips. "You are so beautiful, Emily. I just need to suck on your nipples a little before I coat them with lotion, okay?"

Emily closed her eyes and sighed as Barb pulled her nipple into her warm mouth and used her tongue to tease and harden it. Emily then returned the favor and the two relaxed to let the sun penetrate their bodies. Later, they turned over and exposed their backsides to the sun's rays.

"I really have to clean up and do some shopping," Emily remarked lazily. She rose and carelessly threw on her clothes. "Call me this evening, Barb. I got a really naughty idea while we were sunning together."

"What idea?" Barb inquired.

"Let me organize my thoughts. I'll explain when you call me, okay?"

Emily departed, leaving Barb to guess what she was planning.

Barb called Emily at 8 o'clock that evening. Emily explained that she was scheduled to call Ted at 8:30 p.m. in his room at the Denver Hilton. "Why don't you come over and I'll put Ted on the speaker phone. We can both entertain him and maybe entertain ourselves at the same time. It'll drive him nuts to know we're both on the call."

"Emily, you are truly a devil, you know that? I'm tempted to go along with you because it's so goofy. What should I tell Ken?"

"Just tell him you are going to help me surprise Ted when I call him. Ken won't mind will he?"

"He'll probably get a big laugh out of it. I'll be over by 8:30 or I'll call you back."

Barb hung up the phone and walked into the study. Ken was busy downloading the new pictures into his photo imaging software. Barb looked over his shoulder at the computer screen. She immediately recognized the extreme close up view of her own wet pussy. "That's me isn't it?"

"Yeah, spread wide open and tied to our bed. Pretty pink pussy, huh?"

"So, you even took a picture of me while you were in the room last night," Barb said as she studied the screen.

"A couple of pictures as a matter of fact. Look at this first one." Ken reversed to the shot of Barb tied to the bed with Ted beside her.

"Ted had me tied up really tight and blindfolded. I didn't know you were there."

"I only stayed a minute or so, Barb," Ken replied. "I didn't want to spoil Ted's fun. I did take a couple of licks on my way out."

"I thought that was Ted! It felt so good as I recall. I should have guessed that it was you."

"You sure couldn't tell who it was, given your exposed position. That made it all the more delicious."

"Since you are busy with the photos, I'm going to run down to Emily's for a few minutes, okay? Emily's going to call Ted in Denver and we're going to surprise him with some double trouble."

Ken laughed. "Sure. I'll bet you two will have fun teasing poor Ted, so far away. Don't be too late, though. I'm getting mighty horny going through these new pictures, you know."

"Thanks, Ken. I won't be late. I'm sure that when I get back here, I'll be as horny as you are!"

Emily welcomed Barb and the two moved to Emily's bedroom phone. It only took a minute for the call to reach Ted in room 722.

"Hi honey," Emily said as she touched the speaker button on the phone. "I miss you already."

"Me too, Baby," Ted replied. "I spent the plane time reliving our weekend fun. I think one of the flight attendants noticed my hard on while she was serving drinks. She smiled real big and gave me a whole can of bloody Mary mix."

"And, I'll bet you did nothing to hide your stiff cock either, you horny devil," Emily chuckled. "Are you stretched out on the bed stroking your cock right now?"

"Uh huh, and it's growing as we speak," Ted replied. "Just hearing your voice gets me hard these days, Sweetie."

Emily laughed out loud. "It sure doesn't take much to get you going, does it Stud? Would you believe that I am still dressed?"

"Well, why don't you get nice and comfy and nude for me?" Ted suggested. "I like to picture you naked on our bed, rubbing your pretty pussy while you talk to me. I'm rolling my balls around with my fingers and then jacking off while I think about you stripping."

"It's such a chore to remove my clothes, Ted," Emily replied. "I think that I am going to need help getting naked tonight."

"What do you mean, Hun?" Ted asked with a note of concern in his voice.

"I felt like I might need a little help this evening, so I invited Barb over to be with me," Emily responded.

"Oh, okay," Ted said with relief. When is she supposed to arrive?"

"Why, Ted, Barb's already here! She's been her since I placed the call. I guess I just forgot to tell you, Sweetheart," Emily confessed.

"Oh, shit!" Ted blurted. "Oh well, hi Barb. Welcome to my jack off party."

"Hi, Ted," Barb responded with a chuckle. "Emily is such a naughty girl, isn't she? I'll help her get undressed now while you continue to enjoy yourself. Since she has been so naughty, don't you think I should tie her to the bed after she's stark naked?"

"Great idea, Barb," Ted replied. "Emily needs to be taught a lesson. Tie her up nice and tight, then give her a good tongue lashing for me, will you?"

"You've got it, Ted," Barb said. "Come here, Emily! You will get naked and you will obey me at once."

"Oh my God," Emily gasped. "What have I done? You two have turned the tables on me."

"Serves you right," Ted said through the speaker. "Spread her on the bed, Barb. Then, I want you to pull on her nipples and eat her pussy till she comes. Make her moan and beg for more for me."

Barb dutifully stripped Emily of her clothes and pushed her down on her own bed. "Emily, where are your scarves?"

"Second drawer on the left," Emily replied sheepishly. "They are there with all our toys and things."

Barb found several scarves and tied Emily's wrists to the headboard. Next, her ankles were tied to the foot of the bed, leaving Emily wide open. Barb used a black scarf to blindfold her victim, completing the task. Once Emily was helpless, Barb reached out and tweaked Emily's right nipple. "Ohhh," Emily cried. "My nipple is so sensitive right now."

Ted urged Barb. "Check to see if she's wet yet, Barb."

Barb moved her hand down along Emily's belly and into the dark stripe of pussy hair above her bare slit. Slowly, she inched her fingers lower and encountered a growing clit and very wet labia. "Ted, your little Emily is soaking wet already. She is one hot, sexy woman."

"Ohhhhhh," Emily sighed as Barb's fingers opened her lower lips and began to seek her warm love channel.

"I can hear her moaning clear in Denver!" Ted cried. "She must be dripping wet."

"I can hear you jacking off too, Ted," Barb replied. "Keep stroking your stiff cock for us while I explore her G spot and finger fuck her."

Barb jammed two fingers inside Emily's hot cunt and quickly found her swelling G spot. Emily began to move her hips up to meet Barb's fingers as she moaned and bit her lower lip in ecstacy.

"Ted, I'm going to lick up some of Emily's juice now. If she's cooperative, I might even let my tongue go into her tight little pussy so I can taste her even better."

Ted listened as his wife groaned, knowing that Barb was eating her tasty wetness. His hand moved faster along his stiff cock as he heard the unmistakable sounds Barb was emitting as she sucked on Emily's bald pussy. Pre cum oozed from the tip of his cock and he used his finger to transfer the white globule to his lips. The taste of his own cum only served to accelerate his arousal.

"Suck her hot wet cunt, Barb. Make Emily cum for me while I cum for her," Ted pleaded. "I'm so close to squirting my load now. Do it for me, Baby. Cum for me while Barb sucks your pussy."

Emily suddenly arched her back and began to shudder uncontrollably. Barb had to hold onto her ass cheeks to steady Emily enough to keep licking. Barb stuck her tongue into Emily's open cunt as far as it would go and moved it in and out as fast as she could, Both women were panting loudly. Emily emitted a low squeal as she hit her climax, clamping Barb's head between her legs. Emily continued to squeal and pant for almost a minute, before her orgasm subsided and Barb could remove her face from the other woman's crotch.

"Ahhh," Ted murmured into the speaker. "I just squirted a pint of cum all over myself. That was terrific."

Barb recovered enough to say, "That was really something, Ted. I wish you were here now, so I could clean you up like I am going to do to Emily."

"That would be great, Barb," Ted replied. "I guess I'll just have to lick up what I can and then take a nice long shower."

Emily lay totally spent on her bed. Barb took her time as she licked up as much of her juices as she could. Then, she moved up the bed and gave Emily an lingering open mouth kiss, letting her taste her own love juice as their tongues darted against each other.

"I'm going to untie Emily now," Barb said. "I think she has been punished enough for being naughty, Ted."

"Go ahead," Ted replied. "I really do want to chat a while after her breath returns. Thanks for being there for her, Barb."

Barb began to untie Emily, and finally removed her blindfold. "There, Emily, you're free again. I know you two have plenty to discuss, so I am going back home now. You have made me so horny, I need Ken's big thick cock pretty soon or I'm going to go crazy!"

Emily smiled up at Barb. "You are incredible, you know that? I owe you one. I hope you and Ken have a great evening. Thanks for everything…and I do mean everything."

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers
1...345678