Our Halloween Treat

Story Info
He shares his wife with divorced friend.
2.8k words
4.36
125.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about a steamy sexual encounter my wife and I enjoyed after hosting a rather large Halloween party last Fall. My name is Brad and my wife is Janice. She is a very beautiful and sexy woman. She is perfectly proportioned and could easily compete for a centerfold spread in a men's magazine like Playboy or Penthouse. I consider myself to be a very lucky guy because, not only is she foxy, but there isn't anything we haven't done sexually that a couple can do in bed... From oral to anal to conventional sex in every position imaginable. She is willing to try just about anything... And has... At least once.

Since we had tried just about everything a couple could do, we had been entertaining the idea of having another guy join us for a threesome for quite some time. We actually went as far as to check out various swingers clubs on the Internet and posted a profile on an adult web site. There were several men who responded to our add and we even met one of them for dinner and drinks to check him out, but things didn't work out so we kind of dropped the idea for a while... But my interest in the idea didn't dwindle... In fact it increased. Seeing Janice flirt with this guy via e-mail and then watching her discuss sex with him over dinner as a potential candidate to fuck and suck was an incredible turn on for me... And I knew that some day we would absolutely have to try it... Little did I know that Janice was still harboring similar thoughts until the night of our Halloween party.

It was a costume party and Janice decided to dress as a female devil. She rented a very sexy and form fitting costume that revealed her luscious features and curves quite nicely. She always looked sexy when wearing red and this particular costume was no exception. Her perfect tits, shapely waist and petite ass looked very inviting to all the men at the party and the horns she had strapped in her hair did nothing but enhance her devilish appearance. She turned quite a few heads, including mine, all evening long as she visited with all of our guests during the course of the party. It was somewhat entertaining for me to see all the guys giving her the evil eye as she walked about the room, knowing how each one of them would love to get a chance to get in her pants.

One of the guys who was really watching her intensely was our friend Rob. He and his wife Susan, were good friends of ours and we had them over to our place on several occasions for drinks or a barbecue or just a swim in our pool. We were close enough friends that we even had "same room sex" with them in the pool... Each of us with our own spouse.

Rob and I would often talk about the girls while he and I were having a beer at the bar, watching them swim. He suggested to me one time that maybe we should see if the girls would be interested in swapping. He told me that he thought Janice was really hot and would love to get a chance to fuck her if I didn't mind. I told him that I thought Susan was attractive too and I wouldn't mind fucking her while watching him fuck my wife, but Janice would never go for it. She would entertain the idea of having sex with another guy or doing a threesome with me and someone else, but wasn't interested in seeing me with another woman... So, we let that drop at that time, but now Rob and Susan were divorced and we had invited him to the party to get him out of the house and have a little fun socializing... I didn't realize at the time how much fun we were going to offer him at the time.

As I said, Rob was really checking Janice out intensely as the evening progressed. Janice, uncharacteristically, had downed several beers during the course of the party and was now drinking rum and coke... Her favorite drink, and one that makes her very relaxed and, shall we say "uninhibited. ". To get to the point, she was pretty drunk when I noticed Rob approach her and they began a fairly animated conversation. I had no idea what they were talking about as I was playing a game of pool at the time, but I couldn't help but notice that they were laughing and smiling at each other the whole time. As I turned to take my shot at the pool table, I saw Rob slip behind Janice and very discretely begin to rub his groin against her ass. She continued to smile at him and looked up to make eye contact with me. She raised her eyebrows as if to ask what I thought about what she was doing and I just shrugged my shoulders at her to let her know I didn't mind.

Janice leaned back towards Rob as he was rubbing his cock against her ass and whispered something in his ear. He nodded his head in agreement and headed for the refrigerator to get another beer. As I finished my game of pool, Janice came up to me and asked if I would accompany her o the kitchen to get some more snacks to lay out for our guests. When we went inside and were all alone... She totally floored me with why she wanted me to come inside with her. "Are you still interested in watching me suck someone off while you fuck me?" She asked. Taken completely by surprise I could only reply with, "What did you say?" She looked me right in the eye and put her arms around my waist, giving me a huge hug and deep kiss before saying, "I wanted to know if you were still interested in a threesome. You fucking me while I suck Rob off and then letting me switch back and forth between sucking and fucking you both. "

I couldn't believe it... What I had been dreaming about for months was being offered to me by my wife when it was totally unexpected. Although, she had told me in the past, it would be more fun for her to do something like this spontaneously and without planning, I was totally unprepared for this proposition that evening. I asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this... It's not just because you've been drinking and are a little relaxed?" She responded in a very sober fashion and said, "I know you still want to do it and I am very horny tonight. Rob told me that since his separation from Susan, he's been fucking his fist to get relief. I just thought that we could all kill a few birds with one stone tonight. " "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, I like Rob and I've seen his cock before when we had sex in the same room with he and Susan. He's not quite as big as you, but I think he's good enough to do the job... And... I'm horny, He hasn't had sex other than by himself for a while, so he gets laid... You'd get your threesome that you've been asking for... And I get a cock in my mouth and pussy at the same time too... Interested?" "If your serious, I'm all for it!" I replied. "Thought you would be," Said Janice. "I already asked Rob if he would mind staying after the party to help us 'clean up'. " She said. "I was wondering what you two were talking about when he was humping you at the bar," I said. Janice just smiled at me and said, "I knew you were watching, did it turn you on?" "Not as much as watching you suck his cock will!", I exclaimed. "Well, let's get back to our guests and then see what happens when the party is over. Rob said that he would love to join us if you approved," She said.

The party ended around midnight with all the guests having a good time and thanking us for our hospitality. Rob, as expected lingered behind and was finally left alone with my wife and I. "Can I help you clean up the mess?", Asked Rob as he faced Janice. "Oh, it can wait till tomorrow. " Said Janice. "We have some other things to do. " She added. I watched in total amazement as my wife walked up to Rob and placed her arms around him... Drawing him to her and giving him a huge hug. I had to use the bathroom and excused myself for a minute, telling them both I would be right back.

While I was taking a leak, Janice sat down on the couch with Rob and gave him a deep kiss while rubbing his cock through his pants with her hand. Rob responded by feeling her tits while they kissed. As I came back into the room I heard Rob ask her, "What about Brad? Do you think he'll be pissed to see us doing this?" "Not at all," Said Janice. "He's been wanting to do a threesome with me and another guy for so long now. He probably expects to see your cock in my mouth when he comes back in the room. " I stopped at the door to wait and see what would happen when I heard Rob respond to what Janice had said. "Well, if that's the case, how about we don't disappoint him?" He said. Janice grinned at Rob and agreed while unzipping his pants to pull out his stiff dick. I walked into the room just in time to see her get off of the couch, kneel down in front of him and slowly begin to lick up and down the length of his erection. Rob looked up at me questionably, wondering what my reaction would be... "Getting started without me?" I asked while flashing a huge grin at the scene that I was witnessing.

Janice was now sucking on Rob's cock and had it fully in her mouth, she stopped bobbing her head up and down on it long enough to say she couldn't wait for me to return to get started and I should hurry up and come join them. As she returned to giving Rob's cock her attention, I lifted her Devil's dress up over her hips and draped it over her back... Exposing her shapely ass to my hungry eyes. I pulled her panties down and she dutifully raised each leg, one at a time to allow me to remove them as she continued to suck on Rob's cock. With her panties now removed, I laid down between her thighs and gently began to lick her pussy. She let out a muffled moan as my tongue made contact with her snatch. She was really enjoying this... A cock in her mouth and a tongue in her pussy as she undulated her hips and slid her snatch up and down my face while she sucked Rob off.

I announced that Janice was totally wet and ready to be fucked. As our guest, I asked Rob if he would do the honors and like to fuck her first. By this time we had removed all of our clothing and I watched as Rob knelt behind my wife and placed his cock at her entrance. I stayed there, mesmerized by the site of his cock slowly sinking into my wife's pussy. When he had his cock all the way in her and began to fuck her from behind, I sat on the couch in front of her and offered my cock to her waiting mouth. I can't tell you what a turn on it was to see Rob grab my wife by her hips and fuck her doggie style, her tits flopping back and forth from the stroking he was giving her while she struggled to keep my cock in her mouth.

We fucked like this for a few minutes when I suggested we switch. Rob pulled his cock from Janice's pussy and took my place on the couch while I got behind her and slid my cock into her now well fucked hole. Once more I was fascinated to switch between watching my cock slide in and out of my wife and looking at her suck Rob's dick. We switched back and forth from her mouth and pussy a few more times before we decided to take her in the bedroom and finish her off. Janice was so hot by this time she practically ran to the bedroom.

We laid her down on her back on the bed and I immediately spread her legs and placed my hands on her hips and began to eat her pussy. She moaned lustfully while I ate her and Rob altered between kissing her and sucking her tits. As Rob continued his assault on her tits, Janice reached up and gently massaged his balls. I couldn't wait any longer and placed my cock on her pussy lips and teased her by rubbing it up and down the length of her slit. She responded by telling Rob she wanted his cock back in her mouth... "Come here and fuck my face... I want to suck your balls dry!" She said.

Hearing her talk like that and watching her do it, I knew I couldn't last much longer. Janice's pussy felt so good and the visual effect of watching her continue to suck Rob's cock were too much. I felt my balls start to tighten and the cum start to work it's way up my shaft. I wanted to hold back as long as I could... And then Rob announced that he was going to cum too! "If you keep sucking my dick like that, I'm going to cum in your mouth!" Shouted Rob. Janice quit sucking his cock long enough to look up at him and say, "That's the whole point baby. Give me your best shot... Cum in my mouth. "

I was holding Janice by her hips, plunging my cock in and out of her pussy like a mad man by now. Rob had straddled her face and was fucking her mouth in such a way that I could see his cock sliding in and out of it, lodged between her luscious lips wrapped firmly around it, his balls dancing on her chin... And then he came. I watched intently as he unleashed a flood of cum in my wife's mouth. Just as he started to release his load, Janice felt her orgasm begin to take control of her body. Her orgasm began just as the first stream of cum from Rob's cock hit the back of her throat. "Oh God... I'm cuming!!! Yes, yes... YES... Fuck me, fuck me harder, I'm cuming. " Her words muffled by the cock that was spewing streams of cum in her mouth. As she tried to speak with Rob's cock filling her mouth with sperm... cum escaped her lips and dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin. Not wanting to miss a drop she quickly wrapped her lips back around Rob's cock to enjoy the rest of his offering and keep her pledge to "suck his balls dry. " Seeing my wife get off like that and watching Rob's cock pump more sperm into her hot sucking mouth while she swallowed it all, not to mention her cum covered face took me over the edge too and I filled her pussy with the biggest blast of cum that I have ever shot in my life.

There we were... The three of us... All in bed and totally satisfied from our experience. It took a while for us to gain our composure. We went back out to the pool and each had another beer... Talking about what we just did. Janice said that she loved it and wanted us to fuck her some more that night if we could. We took her back in the bedroom and once more took turns enjoying her mouth and pussy till Rob and I couldn't get it up anymore. Rob left around 3:00 that morning and asked if he could join us again sometime. Janice and I both agreed that it would be nice to get together often and Rob and I have been double dicking her ever since. So far, it's always been a cock in her mouth and a tongue or cock in her pussy... Next time, I'm going for a DP and see if I can fuck her in the ass while she sits on Rob's cock.