Our Hedonistic Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a pearl necklace?" she asked, innocently. Maria gently explained that it is when a man cums on a woman's tits and neck, leaving a pattern of glistening white droplets that resembles a pearl necklace.

"Ohhhh," Katie responded, looking a little embarrassed. She then blurted out, "I'm sure my husband here wouldn't mind helping you with that."

Maria seemed like a nice woman, but I really had no interest in her, sexually. I politely declined, but Katie persisted.

"Oh, come on, honey," she said. "It's for a good cause. You haven't cum yet today. I'm sure you're backed up anyway. Help her out. It would help me out, too. I could use a day of rest!"

"Come on," Maria said. "Follow me."

I gave Katie an exasperated look, and she just giggled.

"You said you wanted to have fun on this vacation," she reminded me.

I gave her another piercing look, and then reluctantly followed Maria to a small cave at the center of the pool area that is affectionately called "The Grotto". I waded in and instantly felt a cold chill. It was empty, except for Maria, who sat in the darkened corner and motioned for me with her finger. I smiled politely and moved toward her.

She lifted her massive tits, and playfully sucked her elongated nipples in an effort to get me going. In a strange way, it did seem to have some effect on me. Although she wasn't pretty in a conventional sense, there was a certain sexiness about her. I reached down and stroked myself, and tried to make myself hard. She watched my every move intently. She spread her legs and brought one of her own hands down to rub herself.

Her lips parted, and she moaned as she fingered herself. Her eyes were locked on my growing appendage. At last, she snapped out of her trance at looked in my eyes.

"You know, I could help you milk that if you want," she offered.

For some reason, I found the words she chose arousing. "Milk that."

I stepped forward, and she squeezed the base of my cock with one hand and began stroking me with the other. I couldn't help but be reminded of the technique that is used to milk a cow. She really was milking me, I thought.

She spit on my dick a few times, and the sloshing sound of her hand jerking me off echoed off the Grotto walls. She was still staring intently at my dick, as if she were mesmerized by it. She stopped and grabbed my ass, and pulled me closer toward her. She then squeezed her giant tits together around my dick and began stroking me through her cleavage. I obliged by thrusting to meet her strokes. On each upstroke, she opened her mouth, and my cock head disappeared inside.

The sensation of simultaneously fucking her tits and her mouth soon pushed me over the edge, and I pulled away and stroked myself as she squeezed her breasts together and leaned her head back. Several spurts of cum covered her tits and neck with a fairly heavy load. As the last drops fell upon her breasts, she gave me a warm smile and thanked me.

We emerged from the Grotto and waded back to our group, and were greeted with a round of applause.

"How many was that?" Maria's husband called out.

"Lucky number thirteen!" she stated proudly, still wearing her prize.

Katie and I called it an early day, and left the pool area for our room. We spent the day strolling along the beach, and eventually caught up with Bill, Sandy, Glenn and Maryanne after dinner. The six of us spent the next several nights together, laughing and swapping stories.

On our last night at the resort, our group stood outside of the dining hall, sharing a few drinks and awaiting the nightly entertainment. The ladies were all dressed in their sluttiest outfits, and the men were dressed for a night at the club. Katie looked especially yummy in her little black dress, which clung to her petite figure.

"My dick is broke," Bill suddenly announced in his usual loud tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked, laughing.

"Just what I said. It's broken tonight. I don't know why, but it just is."

We all laughed at this non sequitur. Our topic of conversation had nothing to do with sex or his dick. He just blurted this out, because he felt we should know.

"Let me see it," Katie stated in a serious and clinical tone.

As he was anything but shy, Bill unzipped his fly and pulled out his rather small and limp dick.

"See?" he said. "It's broke. That's all it does tonight."

Katie reached down and tugged on it.

"Still broke," he said in his Southern accent. "Ain't nothing is gonna fix it tonight."

With that, she squatted down and took his dick in her mouth. The surprised look on Bill's face was priceless, and everyone in our group laughed. We were all standing among a crowd of people, which made Katie's act all the more bold and absurd.

She put his entire dick in her mouth and swiveled her head around for a while. The expression on his face changed, and he appeared to be enjoying whatever she was doing to him. After several minutes, she removed him from her mouth and rose to her feet. His stiff cock stood straight and high in the night air.

"All fixed," she casually stated. She was clearly beaming with pride.

"Damn, girl!" Bill shouted, with his hand on his hips and his hard cock still standing at attention.

"That's my girl," I said to her, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. It was a proud moment for me as well.

Later that night, we all decided to head to the hot tub after the piano bar had closed. It was either very late or very early, depending on your point of view, but we were all wired, and didn't want the party to end just yet. We knew that once this night was over, so was our vacation.

We all sat at one end of the hot tub, and as it often did, our topic of discussion turned to sex. I shared the story of my first night at the resort, and how a woman I had just met helped me release a week's worth of sexual tension.

"You know, I've never cum from just a blowjob," Glenn stated in a matter of fact manner.

"You're kidding me," I said.

"Nope. Never. You can ask Maryanne."

Maryanne simply nodded her head. "It's true," she said. "We've been together for fifteen years, and it's never happened. Not once."

As we all debated the veracity of this claim, I noticed a familiar look on Katie's face. She had just been challenged. Katie prided herself on her oral ability, and I had to admit, she was the best I ever had. She had a unique and incredibly pleasurable blowjob technique, and seemed to possess the ability to control my orgasm at will, prolonging it for as long as she deemed necessary.

"Uh-oh," I said to Glenn.

"What?"

"You've just thrown down the gauntlet, my friend." I nodded toward Katie.

He looked at Katie, and she raised an eyebrow. She then turned to Maryanne.

"Do you mind?" she asked.

"Not at all," Maryanne responded. "Knock yourself out, girl. But I'm telling you right now, it's a waste of effort."

"Sit," Katie ordered to Glenn, patting the side of the hot tub. Glenn looked at his wife, and then looked at all of us. With a shrug of his shoulders, he hopped up and sat at the edge of the hot tub, and Katie waded between his legs.

"This should be good," I said to Bill. "Anyone want to bet?"

"I'll bet you a beer she can't get him off," Bill offered, jokingly.

"You're on," I said.

Katie had barely begun, and Glenn was already fully erect.

"Damn!" he said, as she expertly worked her mouth over his shaft.

His cock was considerably longer than average, and when she deepthroated his entire length, the group responded with a gasp. As she continued to work on him, our conversation gradually resumed. I tried not to stare at the two of them, but often glanced over to admire her skills and the look of sheer ecstasy on Glenn's face.

After several minutes had passed, it seemed as though we had all forgotten that Katie was still blowing Glenn. Bill turned around and looked at the two of them.

"There should be a time limit on this thing, am I right?" he asked me. Before I could respond, Katie took Glenn's dick out of her mouth.

"I'm only going to need another sixty seconds," she stated with bold confidence.

Bill laughed out loud and looked at his watch. "Okay, sixty seconds! You heard the lady."

The attention of the entire group now focused on Katie and Glenn. Glenn's expression had turned to agony, as he seemed to fight against the orgasmic wave that was undoubtedly building. Not only was he motivated to prove his point, but he didn't want his wife to think she had been doing it wrong all those years.

He gripped the side of the hot tub as Katie quickened her pace.

"Thirty seconds!" Bill announced, glancing from his watch to Katie's bobbing head.

Glenn's muscles tensed, and he emitted a loud groan. Katie continued bobbing her head along his shaft, deep inside her mouth. Glenn's face was red, and he emitted another long and loud groan. He then seemed to relax, and the color in his face returned to normal. Katie removed him from her mouth, grabbed her empty cup, and spit a large amount of semen into it.

All four members of the audience erupted into applause, as did several others who were apparently eavesdropping on the entire event. Katie smiled proudly, and performed a dramatic bow.

"I don't know what you did," Maryanne said to her with a look of astonishment, "but you need to teach me!"

"Sure," Katie replied. "I can show you right now. We just need a dick to suck."

Before her last syllable had been uttered, Bill practically ran to the nearest ledge and hopped up, sporting a goofy grin.

"No, not you," Katie said, playfully. "You're broken, remember?"

She then turned to me, and pointed to the ledge behind me. I sat upon it, and both ladies positioned themselves in front of me.

"I have to get it hard first," she stated. She took my cock completely in her mouth and rolled her tongue all along the underside. My cock instantly swelled to fullness.

"Now, all guys are different," she explained in the tone of a schoolteacher, "but most guys seem to like a blowjob that is mostly mouth, and not a lot of hands. So what I try to do is kind of massage their cock with my tongue and the roof of my mouth."

She demonstrated by flicking her tongue along my shaft, and then rolling the flat part of her tongue up and down the length of it.

"I do that with my tongue, but with my mouth on it as well."

She took me into her mouth, and I felt her silky smooth tongue play along my shaft. She then removed my dick from her mouth and handed it over to Maryanne.

"Here, you try it."

Maryanne smiled at me, and brought her lips over my cock. She didn't take me nearly as deep into her mouth as Katie, and I felt her tongue tickling my shaft.

"Try to get a little more of it in your mouth," Katie instructed. Maryanne's tongue stopped moving, and she struggled to feed more of my length inside her mouth, but gagged and withdrew from me completely.

"You have to train your throat to relax," Katie said, gently. "It's like swallowing a pill. You open your throat and just allow the cock to enter the back of your throat. And once you get it there, if you swallow, your tongue will automatically press against the roof of your mouth and create a squeezing sensation. Like this."

She took me completely inside her throat, and pushed her nose against my pubic hair. I responded with a deep groan. She then handed me back to Maryanne, who tried to deepthroat me once again. Gradually, she managed to take me a little deeper this time, but gagged once more.

"It takes practice," Katie explained. "It took me a while before I got there, right, honey?"

I simply nodded. Sandy waded over and watched up close as Maryanne attempted once more to deepthroat me.

"Can I try?" she asked. Katie and Maryanne moved aside, and Sandy opened her mouth wide and engulfed my cock. Remarkably, she was able to fit most of it before she, too, gagged and withdrew.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Bill protested, still seated on the other side of the hot tub. "He's got three women blowing him over there! What am I, chopped liver?"

"No, you're broke!" all three women shouted in unison. They waved him off, and went back to work. Those three sexy women -- one redhead, one blonde, and one brunette -- passed my dick from one to the other, again and again, as they continued to hone their skills. The contrast between their three mouths created an amazing sensation.

"So which one of us is better?" Maryanne asked me. "Me or Sandy?"

"You're crazy if you think I'm answering that question," I said with a laugh.

"No, really," she said. "I want to know."

"You are both outstanding," I replied.

Suddenly, Glenn became interested in the conversation. He must have sensed an opportunity to redeem his wife's reputation as a cocksucker.

"I know how we can settle this," Glenn said. "You two ladies take turns. One minute each. Whoever gets him off is the winner."

"I sure am glad I brought my watch!" Bill said, hopping off the ledge. "At least something of mine is getting a workout tonight!"

Maryanne went first. She was a bit timid at first, but she quickly seemed to get into it. She moaned as she rapidly bobbed her head up and down my shaft. I could tell that she really wanted to win this contest.

Bill announced that her time was up, and Sandy took her place. She wrapped her soft lips around my cock and slowly took me deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue as Katie had taught her. She was clearly the more talented cocksucker, but in the back of my mind, I was rooting for the underdog in this contest. Although I felt an oncoming orgasm, I held off as best I could.

Just as I felt that I was teetering on the edge of a powerful orgasm, Bill announced that Sandy's time was up. She seemed to sense that I was about to explode, and she pouted as she handed me back to Maryanne. Maryanne quickly took me in her mouth and furiously worked her lips and tongue along my shaft, practically begging me to cum.

I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock swelled and I spurted into her mouth. She seemed surprised by it. She removed me from her mouth and gagged and coughed as she jerked me off with her hand. It occurred to me that, given her husband's statement, it may have been the first time a man had ever cum in her mouth.

"We have a winner!" Glenn yelled. He and Maryanne shared a triumphant hug.

After hanging out for a while longer, we bid our friends good-bye, and promised to keep in touch. Once we had returned to our room, Katie and I collapsed onto the bed, thoroughly exhausted. I held her tightly in my arms.

"For a girl who didn't want to suck any cocks on this vacation, you sure did suck a lot of cocks," I joked.

"Well, they both issued me with a challenge," she said defensively. "You know I can't back down from a challenge. They may as well have slapped me across the face with a white glove."

"Well, I appreciate you setting up that three-way blowjob. That was pretty amazing."

"You liked that, huh?"

"Uh, yeah! Of course."

"Well, I'm glad you had fun on this vacation."

From the way she said it, I could tell that we wouldn't be returning to Hedo. Katie's days of sucking random cocks were over. That particular wild oat had been sewn for good. She preferred the intimacy and familiarity of a repeated one-on-one encounter, and the better quality sex that resulted from it.

As it turned out, that was our last visit to a clothing-optional resort. For the next several years, we used our vacation time to explore other parts of the world in purely "vanilla" settings. It was certainly a different kind of "fun" than the fun we had enjoyed that week at Hedo. But I was happy to have had the experience, and grateful to have forged such fond memories that will last a lifetime.

12