Our Holiday Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Morning my love,” she whispered. Then, looking at Suzy, added, “I think we’re going to have a great day.”

I grabbed a coffee, wrapped a towel around my waist, and went through to the lounge with the girls.

“Suzy’s got a bit of a confession to make,” Jo told me with a grin, “or she had just before you got up.”

I looked across at Suzy, who looked a bit flushed.

“Ah,” she started, before blurting out, “the other day - when you thought we were all out? I was in my room. I watched you by the pool.”

So, I had seen the curtain move!

“What did you do? When you were watching us?” Jo wanted to know, her eyes bright.

Suzy hesitated.

“I wanked – I couldn’t resist, you two were so hot.”

“Show me,” Jo demanded, looking intensely at Suzy, “Show me what you did.”

“I was kneeling on the bed, looking out of the window when I saw you. I watched you playing around, and was about to come out and join you when I saw Dan lift you out of the pool,” she told Jo, “then I stopped and watched.”

“Show me,” Jo demanded again, her voice husky, her eyes bright with lust.

We watched Suzy pull the tee shirt over her head, her breasts bouncing gently as they were freed. We watched as she knelt on the settee naked. And we watched as she ran her hand down her front, over her breasts, over her belly. She rubbed her fingers across her pubic mound, cupping her sex. She rubbed her clit, just her fingertip softly rolling her nub of flesh from side to side. Her breathing was harsher already, her head thrown back. Her fingers ran deeper, along her wet slot. First one, and then two, fingers slipped inside. She fucked herself with her fingers, her other hand twisting and squeezing her nipples, her breasts flushed.

I glanced across at Jo. She was sat on the edge of the other settee, her hand inside her thong, her fingers inside her pussy. She mimicked Suzy’s actions, fucking herself with her fingers.

I knelt on the floor looking from one to other. I pulled the towel to one side, and grabbed my cock, wanking it quickly.

We all watched each other. Suzy’s hand left her breast, and joined her other hand at her pussy. She rubbed her clit hard, with a circular motion, rubbing in time to the fingers fucking into her pussy.

Jo was crying out as her actions speeded up, one hand now under her lithe body, probing at her ass.

My own actions speeded up, my balls banging against me as I pumped faster and faster, groans escaping my lips.

Suzy came first, her head thrown back, her hair streaming down her back. This set Jo off, her mouth open as her cries filled the room. Then I came, arcs of cum shooting out, splattering the carpet.

Suzy collapsed backwards onto the settee. I moved quickly across to her and planted my mouth on her pussy, sucking her juices from her. I sensed Jo beside me, lying on her side to suck my softening cock into her mouth. Suzy pushed me to one side and joined us on the floor, sucking on Jo. We completed our triangle again, and sucked and licked at each other. We swapped around, the girls tasting each other, savouring each other.

They moved so naturally into a 69, both moaning into the other’s pussy as they licked and sucked. Jo was on top, her firm ass in the air, her pert breasts pressing down on Suzy. My cock reacted immediately as I watched them, sharing their pleasure. I lay beside them, letting them make room so that I could suck on Suzy’s nipple, drawing her breast into my mouth. I moved around and shared her pussy with Jo, tasting her again, watching the juices running down to her bum, watching as Jo used her hands and fingers and mouth on her.

Then I moved behind Jo, holding my erection, guiding it into her hot pussy. I slid past Suzy, feeling her tongue on me as I moved. I buried myself in Jo, and held myself deep inside her. Suzy licked at my balls, sucking them. I started to pump into Jo slowly, keeping pace with Suzy’s tongue as it ran along my cock, over my balls, onto Jo’s sweet pussy.

The room was full of the unmistakeable sounds of sex. We were all crying out in our own way, intensifying all of our pleasures. Once again we all came, this time separately – Suzy first as Jo’s mouth worked on her, then Jo as my cock pounded into her, and then me as I felt Jo’s pussy pulling on me and Suzy’s mouth around my balls. We all collapsed in a wet, exhausted heap, our lust for each other satisfied – at least for the time being.

Once we had recovered, we sat around and planned our day, totally at ease with each other’s nakedness. We needed to freshen up, so the best bet seemed a swim. Suzy’s parents weren’t due back until late that evening, so we all ran across the patio laughing and plunged into the pool naked. We played around for a while, until we were hungry and thirsty. Fortunately we had some bread and cheese, so I opened a bottle of wine that Suzy grabbed from her villa, and we sat by the pool, still naked, and enjoyed lunch together.

After lunch, we had a lazy hour by the pool before heading for the beach to enjoy the late afternoon sun. Once we were on the beach, Suzy didn’t hesitate. She took her top even before Jo, exposing her breasts to the sun for the first time. Her pale breasts seemed to glow in the sun, her nipples puckering as the heat washed over them. I lay between the girls, enjoying being with them, sneaking little touches whenever I could, enjoying the envious looks we were all getting.

Jo was telling Suzy about us watching coming up from the sea the previous day, and the effect it had had on both of us. Suzy was amazed, and led us all down to the sea for a swim. Jo and I left the water before her, and turned to watch her walking towards us. This time Suzy was well aware of us – and others - watching her, and she certainly played to her audience.

She held her hands up to her hair that much longer, taking more time to slowly sweep it back. Her breasts were thrust out further, the swing of her hips more exaggerated. Water ran off her body, between her breasts, over her stomach, down her legs. The effect was sensational, and my cock throbbed painfully. I rushed up the beach and sat back down, hiding my erection as best I could.

“I think we should go somewhere quieter,” Jo suggested as they joined me.

I knew exactly where she meant.

I gathered our stuff together, and led the way down the beach, still holding a towel in front of me. The beach ended only about 50 yards past were we were sitting. Or so it appeared. In fact, just over the rocks was a small, sandy cove. It was totally isolated and unused – and totally private. Jo and I had stumbled across it a few days before, and had enjoyed a fun few hours sunbathing in the nude. The secret was finding the way back across the high rocks. After a few false trails I found the right path, and led the girls into and over the rocks.

Suzy gasped as the beach came into view. The golden sand was untouched, and glimmered in the sun. I led the way down, and spread our blankets back out.

Watching Suzy carefully, I pulled my wet trunks down my legs, my semi hard cock springing into view. Suzy and Jo followed suit. I pulled Jo to me and kissed her, a hard, passionate kiss. I pulled Suzy to me as well, kissing her, feeling her tongue snaking into my mouth, feeling two sets of breasts hard against me. I felt Jo’s hand on my cock, and then Suzy’s, both of them stroking me. I caressed each of their bum’s, enjoying the freedom of the surroundings, the sheer sexiness of my two gorgeous girls.

I sank to my knees in the soft sand, pulling them both towards me, my hands still on the bum’s. I kissed their breasts and nipples, drawing them into my mouth, licking them, nipping them. I felt their hands on my head, holding me to them. I sensed them twisting slightly, and glancing up saw them kissing, their tongues probing each other’s mouths.

I moved down over their belly’s, tasting the seawater on them. I kissed Jo’s mound, sliding my tongue deep down her slit. I did the same to Suzy, her back arching, forcing her to me, rubbing her clit against my mouth. We all sank down to the sand, kissing and sucking, licking and touching. We loved each other, totally oblivious to our surroundings, wanting only the pleasure we could give.

Eventually we all ended up on our sides, the girls facing each other, kissing and caressing. I entered Jo from behind as she kissed Suzy again, their hands exploring. I felt Suzy’s fingers alongside my cock as I slid easily in and out of Jo’s wet pussy. Then I felt her finger slide back inside Jo with me, both of us fucking her slowly at the same time. This was too much for Jo and she came, an urgent orgasm that left her breathless, and clinging to Suzy.

I pulled back from Jo, and still together the girls rolled over, slowly, enjoying their slippery, wet bodies being caressed together. I pressed my body to Suzy, my cock nestling between her cheeks. She twisted her head to kiss me, urging me to fuck her. I slipped my cock inside her, mixing Jo’s juices with hers. Then I eased out of her, hearing her groan with disappointment, but then urge me on as I rested the head of my cock against her tight little bum.

Jo held her tight as I pressed against her, feeling resistance, and then sheer joy as I slid easily into her. She gasped as I stretched her, as I fucked her most private place, my cock buried inside her. I rolled onto my back, taking Suzy with me. She lay spread-eagled on top of me, her body spread out for Jo. I carried on pumping my cock into her tightness, reaching round to cup her breasts, to tease her erect nipples.

I sensed Jo moving, and felt her hand on my balls, holding them as I moved in Suzy. Then I felt her wet mouth on me, then moving up to Suzy, to her hot, wanton pussy, to her hard little clit. All this - my cock, my hands, Jo’s mouth, on her breasts, on her pussy and clit, in her ass – took Suzy over the edge to an incredibly intense orgasm. She cried out loudly, almost screaming, as it hit her, as it ran through her body. We both held her, enjoying her pleasure, my cum pumping into her ass as her orgasm triggered mine.

We cuddled up, our bodies wet with our lovemaking, covered in sand. We kissed, and calmed down, before going to the sea to wash each other, running our hands all over each other to wash away the sand, to enjoy each other. Then all to soon we had to return to the villa, knowing that our time together was limited, knowing that Suzy’s parents would return soon.

We were all very quiet in the car going back, but brightened up when we saw that the next-door driveway was still empty. Suzy came with us into our villa. Once inside, Jo led her to the bedroom, mouthing “I love you” to me over her shoulder. I heard them making love, crying out to each other. I wanted to join them, but wanted them to enjoy each other first. After twenty minutes I could bear it no longer, and crept into the bedroom.

Suzy was stretched out on the bed, her breasts in her hands, her eyes shut. Jo was knelt between her legs, her bum in the air, her mouth pressing down hard on Suzy’s pussy. I could see the wetness of Jo’s pussy between her legs, her juices spread across her thighs, her pussy lips flushed from her last orgasm. Suzy was panting, pushing her hips up to meet my wife’s mouth.

I moved behind Jo and pushed my cock into her. She moaned and pushed back, thankful for my cock. I fucked her hard, needing release, my thrusts pushing her down harder against Suzy. Jo fucked at Suzy’s pussy, using her tongue like a little cock, her other hand probing her ass. Once again the sounds of sex filled the room, our cries getting louder. Suzy’s grabbed Jo’s hair, holding her to her pussy as she came, as Jo came, as I came.

I eased out of Jo, climbing onto the bed, pulling Jo up to join me with Suzy. I lay between them, holding them to me. They played with my limp cock, assuring me it wouldn’t last. We lay there, talking quietly and holding each other, for the best part of an hour, before Jo moved down and took me into her mouth. I reacted slowly but surely, with my cock hardening in Jo’s mouth. I reacted not just to Jo, but also to Suzy, who was watching us intently. Once I was hard, Jo stopped, reaching up to kiss me on the lips.

“Enjoy,” she said, before climbing off the bed and leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

I turned to Suzy, pulling her easily in my arms. It seemed so natural to be with her, to be holding her. He reached for my cock as we kissed. I cupped her sex in my hand, rubbing her gently as she stroked me. We turned easily into a 69 position, lying on our sides facing each other. I held her close as she opened her legs, as she sucked my cock into her mouth. I caressed her with my tongue, running it up and down the length of her slit, just as she ran her tongue up and down the length of my cock.

I eased her onto her back, and turned, guiding my cock into her pussy. I slipped in easily, deeply. I leaned down to kiss her, feeling her breasts brush against me. I started to move, sliding my cock in as deep as I could go, then out again, repeating this to the rhythm of her hips. Our actions speeded up as the feelings running through us intensified, as yet another orgasm built slowly within us, before rushing to the fore. We cried out, and then held each other tight, releasing each other only as Jo came back into the room, smiling at us, with us, the three of us hugging.

The last 24 hours had been incredible, but now it seemed it was over. Suzy dressed, and then left us to go back to her parents. We exchanged e-mail addresses, but somehow it didn’t seem the same.

That night Jo and I talked into the early hours. We agreed that this was a once in a lifetime thing, an incredible adventure that neither of us wanted to repeat. In our own way, we each loved Suzy, but not as we loved each other.

And that was how it was left.

Until today that is.

When Suzy’s e-mail arrived.

She wants to come and stay for a few days.

With her boyfriend…………………