Our Holiday with the Pornstars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Presently, Jessica removed her hands from his diminishing cock and playfully cleaned her ring finger of semen with her tongue. Offering her index finger on the same hand up to Bill's mouth, she watched in approval as he sucked it clean. As he did so, Bill thought it was ironic that before he came, the amount of cock stimulation he had just begged to stop would have been worth selling his soul for.

Glancing away from Bill, Jessica remarked in a quiet, yet excited voice. "Oh here we go! Steve is ready to come!"

Sure enough, Steve indicated to Anna that he was ready; he ceased his aggressive screwing of her pussy and pulled out in one quick motion. Anna responded by rolling off the bed and kneeling next to it with her knees far apart. She supported one of her round, soft breasts in each of her hands as if holding them up to be judged. Steve followed her off the bed and took a step to close the distance between them. He stood over her, positioning himself so that his cock was level with Anna's face, and began stroking his enormous dick. The cameramen were positioned so that they could capture the action from every conceivable angle and distance. The POV camera was managing to capture a shot that looked as if it were being shot from Steve's perspective looking down, despite the fact that the camera was using its zoom and agility to capture the shot from high overhead. Another camera was shooting a close-up that captured Anna's face and Steve's cock. From this shot, Bill could see the signs of previous exertion on his wife's face. Tiny beads of perspiration had formed on her forehead and she struggled to master her breathing, occasionally breathing deeply through her mouth. Bill could also make out her silently mouthing words at Steve -- mouthing silently or whispering, he could not be sure. What she was saying was unknown to all in the room but Steve and Anna -- the cameras and microphones were not close enough to pick up any words, if there even were any. Another camera was capturing a wider shot. This one shot the whole of Anna's body and Steve from the stomach down. Finally, one last camera was shooting Anna from behind. It was set to capture her whole body in its field of view and was providing a lovely shot of her naked ass. It was funny thought Steve, how little guys actually matter in porn. It is totally about the girls he thought. Sure, the guys are needed to fuck the girls and come when and where required but they just need to get wood then get off while the filming concentrated on the girl and then get out of the way once they had come. As long as they were healthy, had a nice cock and could use it then they had the basic requirements filled. Actors who ticked these boxes would get work. However, if guys wanted regular work with girls of Anna's calibre or Jessica, they had to have something else. Whether that was an almost inhumanly large pole like some of the black actors or Hollywood good looks, there had to be something extra that an actor brought into the mix. As Bill looked at Steve, it was plain that he belonged to the second category. His cock was huge but not freakily so or as to seem out of proportion or some strange work of prosthesis. He had a physique that spoke of considerable fitness, rather than the sort of bulbous, superficial muscles that were relatively simple to obtain but were meretricious in nature. And, thought Bill with more than a hint of dislike, the bastard had a face that would make women melt. Capable of playing up to whatever persona - whether innocent or corruptor, that he chose to adopt.

Bill looked at his wife, naked, kneeling obediently in front of Steve. She was patiently waiting for him to ejaculate onto her face. Compared to the wild animal he had just watched mating in throes of passion, she could not be more different. Tamed and docile, utterly subservient to Steve's wishes, her beautiful, unblinking eyes fixed upon those of her master.

Steve jerked his cock as fast as he could, bringing himself to the point of climax. As he approached, his every muscle stiffened, his face screwed up into an expression resembling torture. Finally, his frantic self-pleasuring bore fruit and with his ass convulsing and contracting, whole body shaking, he came, roaring in triumph, semen erupting from the end of his cock.

The first jet of cum hit Anna just above her left eye, causing her to cry out in surprise. Her mouth hung open in an involuntary 'o' as the stream of fluid covered her (now closed) eyelid and eyebrow. The second contraction of Steve's release found Anna's open mouth, coating her tongue and bottom lip in thick white. With successive spasms, Steve coated her cheek and then scored a direct hit on her forehead. Steve shot torrent upon torrent of sperm over Anna's face. The soppy liquid filled her mouth, overflowing down her chin to cover her breasts then dribbling over her midriff down to her cunt, and then dripped to the floor between her parted thighs.

As semen continued to pulse forth from Steve's dick, Anna took him into her mouth and swallowed noisily as best as she could while Steve's crotch area continued to shake and convulse with each contraction of the muscles controlling his orgasm. Anna moaned loudly, savouring the taste and sensation of warm cum filling her mouth. She released one of her breasts and used her now free hand it to pull Steve's dick from her mouth, spilling copious amounts of his cum to cascade down her chin as she did so. Holding Steve's still ejaculating cock in her hand; she brought his glans into contact with her lips and slowly rotated her head round to the side so that her cheek was now touching the tip of Steve's manhood. Reversing the movement, she rotated her head round till her lips met his cockhead once more and then continued the movement till her other cheek was making contact with Steve's meat. This movement meant her face was now coated in white cum from cheek to cheek. With an appreciative "mmmmm" she returned his dick to her mouth.

As his orgasm finally subsided, Steve squeezed the last few drops of jizz from his cock into Anna's mouth where it was messily mixed with her saliva and his previous ejaculate. Then, accompanied by a frenzied period of activity from the cameramen, Anna allowed the mixture to cascade out of her mouth, down her over chin and onto her breasts. She then scooped up as much of the fluid as she could with her fingers before sucking them clean, slurping Steve's cum back into her mouth. This act was repeated several times. On some occasions, she would swallow the cum she scooped into her mouth, obeying the direction to show open her mouth up wide after each swallow, confirming that in these instances Steve's cum had slipped down her throat and now resided in her stomach.

Anna smiled up at Steve and gave a short giggle, telling him "Just getting my money's worth! As you said, I paid for your cum, so I am keeping it!"

This continued for some time. Anna would nibble and slurp at Steve's cock, rubbing it across her lips, flicking her tongue across the tip and playing with the cum which coated most of her face and was so liberally present on her kneeling, naked body. Steve gasped and shook as Anna continued to play, his cock now very sensitive to her touch. Eventually, the director called for a cut. The video camera guys stood down, followed by the stills photographer, after snapping a final few shots of Anna, her face dripping with cum. As the crew moved away Cheryl appeared with robes for Anna and Steve. As Cheryl approached, the closeness of another person seemed to snap her out of some trance. She suddenly seemed very aware of herself once more, aware she was naked, aware of what she had just done. She hurriedly stood up and accepted the robe, using it to cover herself up and glanced up at Steve. Steve also put on the robe, although in a much less self-conscious manner. Bill could no longer hear what was going on since the cameras left, his wife and Steve were far enough away from him and Jessica that quiet conversation between the former couple was inaudible to Bill or Jessica. Steve said something that put Anna a little more at ease. She smiled and pointed at her face, no doubt referring to the copious amount of semen that resided there. The two said a few more words to each other before Cheryl ushered Anna away, out of the room.

Steve looked irritably pleased with himself -- understandably so. He smiled, appearing to be the very essence of relaxed and sat down on the bed, reclaiming a bottle of water that he had been sharing with Anna during the scene. He sipped from it as people went about their business around him.

Beside him on the seat, Jessica quickly fixed her sarong and covered her breasts -- still damp in places from Bill's spunk. She then gave bill a quick kiss on the lips, her tongue briefly sliding over his for a final time before whispering "Bye honey. Be sure to give that sexy wife of yours a kiss from me tonight."

She then stood up and walked over towards Steve. Bill could not help but state at her ass and legs as she walked away from him. Despite the short time which had elapsed since he had ejaculated, he felt his cock grow harder at the sight of Jessica's body. When Steve saw Jessica, he moved towards her and embraced her warmly. The two shared a brief kiss before walking off hand in hand. Bill immediately realised that the two were a couple and that Steve was the 'boyfriend' that Jessica had spoken of. Bill thought to himself -- "Only in California."

Glancing down at himself, he too was suddenly very aware of his surroundings, and his own appearance within those surroundings. He had made a substantial mess of the clothes he was wearing and the chair he was sitting on when he came. There were now considerable stains on his trousers and shirt and the upholstery of the chair, which would only worsen as they dried in. Seizing a stack of paper napkins from an adjacent table, he did the best he could to clean himself up. When he was done, it was no longer immediately obvious in passing that his clothes were covered in semen but any closer inspection would betray his recent actions. The chair did not fare so well however and would require a more thorough cleaning to render it stain free. Disposing of the napkins in a conveniently placed bin, he scuttled away from the scene of the crime.

He figured he would return to the sunken garden area to wait for his wife and indulge in another beer- a little celebration to round off what had been a pretty awesome afternoon. He left the master bedroom, and made for the stairs, however Bill found them to be rather busy with people moving equipment around the house. Noticing a paper sign that read 'Fire exit' with a drawn on arrow, he turned away from the main stairs and set off in the direction of the arrow.

He found that this alternative route to be far quieter. He made his way past several open doors leading to further rooms. One opened onto a corridor which had more people moving around. A paper sign taped to a pillar in the corridor indicated that this way led to the make-up and wardrobe areas. Resisting the temptation to have a look, Bill continued in the direction indicated by the 'Fire Exit' sign.

Presently, he arrived at a smaller staircase which led up to another floor (perhaps an attic area he thought) and down to the ground floor. Trotting down the stairs he came through a small door and found himself once more in the corridor with the bathroom he had been in earlier in the afternoon. From here he knew the way back to the sunken garden and so, about three minutes later, he found himself sitting back in a recliner with another beer. While the beer was warmer than those he had earlier, the bucket of (now melted) ice had done a good job in protecting the bottles from the heat of the Californian sun. Looking around, he laughed to himself as he remembered the afternoon's events. While he certainly felt insecure about the thorough fucking his wife had received, he had also been enormously turned on by seeing his beautiful wife so wantonly lost in the sex she was having. The fun with Jessica had been mind-blowing also. She was probably the sexiest woman he had ever been in the same room as, and it was, to say the least, a good feeling that they had got it on. The things he had seen and done this afternoon were absurd. Who would believe that such an apparently straight-laced couple would have done the things they had just done. If he did not have the stains on his trousers as proof, he could have easily convinced himself that it had all been a dream. Placing down the beer, he stretched out in the recliner and closed his eyes, a wide smile on his face, the sounds of the gently rustling trees in the garden gently whispering in his ears.

He woke to find Anne, his wife shaking his shoulder gently, rousing him from sleep.

"Hey sleepyhead, sorry for waking you but we better get going -- our taxi has arrived." Said Anne playfully

Bill sat up slowly and sleepily rubbed his eyes and looked around. As he did so his half-asleep confusion lifted and he remembered where he was. He looked up at Anne sharply - the memories of the afternoon came back to him in an instant. He smiled and stood up to embrace his wife.

Anne laughed as she witnessed his reaction. She knew he always took a little time to wake up properly. Sometimes if he was roused suddenly from a particularly deep sleep he would remain in this befuddled state for what seemed like an eternity. Anne loved the way he would stare into her eyes, smiling his gentle, confused smile.

They embraced and shared a brief kiss. Bill was now awake but rather tired after the afternoon's events. He stretched and took his wife's hand as they began to walk slowly towards the house and towards their ride back to the hotel.

Bill breathed in the scent of his wife as they walked together. Her shower fresh scent was a joy, especially when contrasted with his sleepy, grubbiness. Anne was now dressed simply in a long gypsy skirt and a loose halter neck top -- perfect for late afternoon on such a hot day as they were experiencing. Her hair was unstyled, just about dry from the heat of the sun after her shower.

"You look beautiful, I love you baby" he confessed to her as they walked together. It was true, her outfit and style as a whole could not have been more different to when she had been filming the scene earlier but was equally attractive to him - the effortlessness of it.

Anne responded by cuddling into him, unable to supress a wide grin. "Good honey. I love you too.

Neither feeling the need to discuss the afternoon and all that had occurred, they walked through the house, out the front door and into their waiting cab.