Our Horny Housekeeper

Story Info
Peter drives Rita home twice.
1.5k words
4.27
356.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers

"PETER!" My mother was standing in the doorway to my room. "I asked you if you'd drive Mrs. Gonzales home. What's the matter with you?"

"I guess I was just day dreaming Ma." Actually I had been basking in the afterglow of a great jack-off session in the bathroom and hadn't heard Ma the first time. "Sure, I'll drive her home."

"Good! I have to pick up Amelia in a few minutes so I can't take Rita home this afternoon." She turned and went into her own room.

Rita Gonzales did housework for Ma every week and since her husband, Jose, had died,had very limited transportation. She could come to the house by bus but Ma usually drove her home to her apartment in the 'Spanish Town' section of our city. I guessed her to be about 35 or 36, a tall, olive skinned woman with beautiful skin (what little I had managed to see of it) and great legs. Other than her very small tits, she had a curvaceous shape. In fact, it was to a vision of a naked Rita Gonzales that I jacked off to. Of course I had never seen her naked but for some reason, she was the epitome of a sexual object to me.

About a half hour after Ma left to pick up her friend, Amelia, Mrs. Gonzales tapped on my door and said she was ready to go. I grabbed the keys to my '60 Chevy and we left. On this day she had worn tight jeans and a white tee shirt to work and as she sat beside me in the car, I could smell the faint odor of her perspiration. It was very arousing to me and I felt the bulge in my jeans begin to grow. She must have noticed for she leaned towards me and laughingly said, "You find me attractive, Peter?"

"Ye..yes, Mrs. Gonzales, I do," I stammered, trying to keep my eyes on the road ahead of me. "That's nice, Peter," she replied. "But I thought boys your age only liked girls with big breasts, like your mothers friend, Amelia."

I knew what she meant...Amelia was a slightly taller version of Dolly Parton; she had those same tremendous 'hooters'. I had heard ma kid my dad when she caught him staring at Amelia's charms and told him he would be very disappointed. And, I had once, accidentally seen Amelia's bare tits and they were...well...obscene. Without her bra the damned things hung down almost to her waist. If anything, my cock shrank from that view, so I knew what ma meant.

Mrs. Gonzales put a hand on my thigh, close to the bulge and my prick was instantly straining against its confinement. "Please, Mrs. Gonzales, you're making it hard for me to drive."

"I'm sorry, Peter," but she didn't move her hand. "Can't you call me Rita? I'd like that." I took one hand off the wheel and, placing it on hers, moved it to my now aching cock. "Oooo Peter, you do find me attractive!"

God, Mrs. Gonzales...er...Rita, you know I do. I think you're beautiful." She moved even closer to me and began rubbing her hand on my hardness. "Jeez, Rita, don't do that. You'll make me cum in my pants," at the same time, hoping she wouldn't stop. She laughted, "Don't you want to cum?" I was moaning now and I slowed the car down, hoping I wouldn't wreck it if I came. She took her hand away just in time. "Take me home, Peter. we can take care of you there.

Rita lived on the second floor of and apartment house in 'Spanish Town and luckily, there was a parking space right in front of the doorway. I followed her up the stairs and into her apartment. It was small, only a living/dining area, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. I followed her as she went directly to the bedroom. She turned to me and said, "Take of your pants while I go to the bathroom and as I unbuttoned the waistband of my jeans, she left the room. I stripped off my pants and briefs. My 8" cock (I had once measured it) sprang free, standing straight out from my groin. I gripped it in my right hand and was 'lovingly' stroking it when she returned, stark naked. God, she looked better than my visions had been. Her small tits were crowned with the most astonishing nipples I could imagine. The half dollar size brown aureoles with the erect tips pointing directly at me. At the juncture of her hips a bare slit, I licked my lips, thinking of plunging my face into the beautiful pussy.

"I guess you like what you see, Peter. I know I like what I see. I didn't realize how much 'meat' you had hidden in those pants." I pulled my tee shirt over my head and flung it to the floor with my pants. Rita stretched out flat on her back on the bed and I stumbled across the room to kneel on the bed next to her. I had to feel and taste those wonderful tits. I ran one hand over the two jewels, feeling the taut nipples in the palms of my hands, then leaning down over her, I took one of them in my mouth to suckle it. Rita began breathing more rapidly and cradled my head in one hand, holding me to her. "Oh yes, Peter, suck me hard, cause it feels so good!"

While I was supporting myself on one hand, she grasped my other hand and, removing it from her tit, brought it down across her belly to her pussy, guiding my hand to her love tunnel. Her legs parted and she drew her knees up slightly. Already her juices were beginning to flow and my middle finger slipped easily into her. She moaned quite loudly as she felt the penetration and her hips bucked up slightly, inviting me to push my finger deeper. "Yes, Yess," she hissed between clenched teeth. "Fuck me, Peter, fuck my cunt." While I moved, first one finger, then two in her cunt she was furiously rubbing her clit and in only a few minutes she orgasmed, her body stiffened, head thrown back, her mouth open in a silent scream of release. As her cunt contracted, more of her pussy juices gushed out around my fingers. I wanted to taste that honey.

When she began to come down from her high, I moved to get between her legs and bowed my head to, first, smell the delicious odor, then to taste. I licked my way along the puffy lips which opened to reveal the petals of her cunt. The tip of her clit was peeking from its fleshy hood. I circled it with my lips and touched the sensitive bud with my tongue. I felt her hands grab my head and she pulled my face tighter to her pussy and, at the same time, she threw her legs over my shoulder to lock her ankles behind me.

"Oh yes, Peter, oh god, oh,,oh..oh..suck my clit..oh..uh..uh..YES! YES! OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!" Her body was thrashing around furiously as she drove towards another orgasm. "OH GOD, PETER, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, DON'T STOP! OH GOD, OH.. OH..OOOOOOOHHHH," she was screaming as once more her body stiffened in her ecstasy. Her juices literally squirted from cunt and I took the opportunity to wet my index finger and then drive it into her ass-hole. "YES, PETER, OH GOD YESSS, FUCK MY ASS, OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD, SO DAMNED GOOD!" She tried to drive herself onto this new intruder and again her juices flowed from her cunt, streaming down around my finger in her ass and onto the coverlet on her bed.

All of this made my prick so hard it was hurting and all I could think of was burying it in her cunt. She seemed to realize my intentions as I tried to disentangle myself from the hold she had on me and in no time I was on my knees, my prick probing for her pleasure hole. When I missed the target a couple of times, Rita reached down and gripped my shaft to guide it to her opening. I plunged my prick into her. She was so hot and wet that the only sound, other than our grunting with each plunge, was the squishing sound of my prick pumping in and out of her cunt as the bed rocked under us.

After a few minutes I could hold back no longer. "I'm gonna cum, baby, oh god, I'm gonna CUM!" We drove our bodies together as I felt my own juices rushing up the length of my cock and I strained to plant my jism as deep in her cunt as I could. My balls pumped and pumped as my jism exploded into her.

After what seemed an eternity, my cock stopped its intense twitching and shrank rapidly. I backed away, pulling the now limp worm out of her and I fell on the bed beside her panting for breath.

Rita rose up on one elbow and smiled down at me. "You're a real good fuck, Peter. I never thought you could be so good. We're going to have to do more of this."

gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers