Our House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

I smiled and said, "Victor, I am the majority shareholder of this establishment and these two are no longer employed by Bourton Hall Hotel. If they owe you money, it's got nothing to do with me and you'll need to recover it direct from them. If they have borrowed money from you, then under the terms of our partnership agreement, they had no authority to make any such borrowings without the consent of the principal shareholder, namely me." I replied. Pointing to Laura who was standing watching all this, clearly lost for words, I said to him, "she was probably the person who signed your agreement and had no authority to do so. I will be making her and my ex-wife an offer for the remainder of their shares. If they accept, they will have the funds to repay you, if not, you can have them to do with as you wish! I do hope they reject my offer, I'll be interested to see how you compel them to repay their debt."

The implications of his last statement were not lost on either of the two sluts as they visibly paled at the thought of working off their debt in one of Victor's whore houses. I had contacted Victor and underwritten his loan to them. He and I were old friends from my college days. He was not some uneducated gangster, his father was a proper gangster who had sent his son the same schools as me in order for him to get good education and we got to be good friends. No, Victor was a class act and ran his houses very well without any scandal ever being attached to him. He said, "Let me know when they are ready to pay me back in full, but I will still call every week until then to secure the interest payments." With that and a final bow to the two dishevelled women, he departed, once more winking at me on the way out.

I watched with amusement as my ex-wife and my sister tried to find their clothing and make themselves presentable. Sonja even had the nerve to ask me to wait for them downstairs, but I told her that I had seen it all before and enjoyed the view. They went into the toilet together and the shower started to operate. I went to the door and could hear them whispering to each other, trying to find an angle from which to bargain. I pushed the door open, stripped off and joined them in the walk in the steamy shower.

One of the benefits of the refit was that we upgraded all the en-suite rooms with large showers, they even had a seat in them and that's where I sat down and pulled the nearest naked form towards me. I heard her squeal as she dropped into my lap and with a little adjustment, I penetrated her slippery pussy. She turned to me and I saw it was Laura, my sister who I had penetrated. She never said anything, just started humping up and down on my throbbing erection as the water spilled over us. It didn't take long before she was moaning at me to fuck her harder and I set to with a vengeance!

There was no love in this act, this was get even time and I fucked back at her until she came with a shudder and jumped up before I could achieve my own satisfaction. She pushed Sonja at me and she willingly straddled my legs and guided me into her cunt, taking a hard cock up her for the second time in as many minutes. Laura reached out and started pulling on Sonja's hard nipples and that proved too much for me as I exploded inside her. Sonja continued to screw herself on my rapidly deflating cock, but didn't reach her climax and I slipped out of her. I pushed her off me and she sat on the floor, the hot water cascading down onto her breasts. I stood up and pointed my cock at her and started to pee on her face and body. I must have triggered something in Laura, because she too straddled my ex-wife and opened her bladder to pee on her face! I had never had any desire for water sports before this but the sight of my ex-wife just sitting there accepting the urine pouring over her face and tits, made my cock twitch and start to get hard again.

Laura noticed it immediately and grabbed Sonja's hair and pulled her to a kneeling position and told her to suck my cock which to my surprise, she did. I noticed the water was starting to run cold, but I was too far into the sensation of Sonja sucking my cock like never before to be bothered to shout it off. As it was, it was Laura who turned it off and dropped down beside her fuck buddy to help her get me off. It took a little time, but eventually they succeeded and I blew my load over both their faces. Rather sheepishly, they got to their feet complaining that the tiled floor was very hard on their knees. We grabbed the towels and dried each other off, the two girls chattering away as if their recent efforts had gotten them off the financial bind they found themselves in.

I told them to get dressed and meet me in the office for a chat. Five minutes later, they entered and looked pretty confident that they had sorted everything out and I quickly broke that illusion by saying quite brutally, "Thank you for the fuck and blow job, it was very good. You have clearly learned something during my absence. Now please read and sign these transfer documents. They indicate exactly how much I'm willing to pay you for your shares in this hotel. You will see that I have been quite generous given the circumstances. I estimate that you, dear sister, will get around £300K and you, my slut ex-wife will get just about £3,300. I'm feeling generous so I will round it up to £5,000. You can take your car and all your personal possessions as well."

"I will go to the courts and get half of everything you have, including this fucking house!" she screamed at him.

"But you have already divorced me and neglected to mention the business at the time. I think you'll find that the courts will not be too interested in your claims. In any case, I lost my shares in a poker game in Switzerland and who has them now is anybody's guess, but since the business is bankrupt anyway, they are worthless. The police might be interested in the video where you talk about ending poor old uncle's life and I'm sure that I could find a copy to send them! You should be pleased that I am offering you anything for them. All I want is the house, that's why I'm making you both the offer. Refuse and I'm out of here and you can go and see Victor and see if he has something you can do to repay his loan."

Laura begged me to let them live on in the house until they found other employment and I agreed, but only on condition that they would be accommodating to me and my needs. They did, so I have all the sex I can handle and Sonja is a much better mistress than she was a wife.

As for me, I entered into a business arrangement with Victor. He was looking for upmarket premises with which to entertain his more affluent clientele. He needed the rooms and would supply the girls and boys. In addition to the rooms, I was to provide the restaurant and hotel services. The profits after operating costs, would be split between us on a 60/40 basis and I would take the smaller share. It proved to be very successful and we even had customers dropping in for a meal, such was the reputation of the kitchen. Some clients brought their wife's to dine and to the best of my knowledge, none of them ever realised the true nature of the establishment they were in! As it turned out, the club was a great success and I was so busy that I offered jobs to both Laura and Sonja and they proved to be excellent at customer relations. We never had to advertise nor were there any sign posts to our premises, but the fact that I had already had planning consent for a hotel and by and large operated like one, the local authorities were perfectly content for it to operate as a private club. All the facilities were there and all safety and hygiene requirements met or exceeded. I returned to my kitchen and savoured the sweet fruits of success. The major benefit was that I was never at a loss for female company ever again.

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers