Our House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said, "Victor, I am the majority shareholder of this establishment and these two are no longer employed by Bourton Hall Hotel. If they owe you money, it's got nothing to do with me and you'll need to recover it direct from them. If they have borrowed money from you, then under the terms of our partnership agreement, they had no authority to make any such borrowings without the consent of the principal shareholder, namely me." I replied. Pointing to Laura who was standing watching all this, clearly lost for words, I said to him, "she was probably the person who signed your agreement and had no authority to do so. I will be making her and my ex-wife an offer for the remainder of their shares. If they accept, they will have the funds to repay you, if not, you can have them to do with as you wish! I do hope they reject my offer, I'll be interested to see how you compel them to repay their debt."

The implications of his last statement were not lost on either of the two sluts as they visibly paled at the thought of working off their debt in one of Victor's whore houses. I had contacted Victor and underwritten his loan to them. He and I were old friends from my college days. He was not some uneducated gangster, his father was a proper gangster who had sent his son the same schools as me in order for him to get good education and we got to be good friends. No, Victor was a class act and ran his houses very well without any scandal ever being attached to him. He said, "Let me know when they are ready to pay me back in full, but I will still call every week until then to secure the interest payments." With that and a final bow to the two dishevelled women, he departed, once more winking at me on the way out.

I watched with amusement as my ex-wife and my sister tried to find their clothing and make themselves presentable. Sonja even had the nerve to ask me to wait for them downstairs, but I told her that I had seen it all before and enjoyed the view. They went into the toilet together and the shower started to operate. I went to the door and could hear them whispering to each other, trying to find an angle from which to bargain. I pushed the door open, stripped off and joined them in the walk in the steamy shower.

One of the benefits of the refit was that we upgraded all the en-suite rooms with large showers, they even had a seat in them and that's where I sat down and pulled the nearest naked form towards me. I heard her squeal as she dropped into my lap and with a little adjustment, I penetrated her slippery pussy. She turned to me and I saw it was Laura, my sister who I had penetrated. She never said anything, just started humping up and down on my throbbing erection as the water spilled over us. It didn't take long before she was moaning at me to fuck her harder and I set to with a vengeance!

There was no love in this act, this was get even time and I fucked back at her until she came with a shudder and jumped up before I could achieve my own satisfaction. She pushed Sonja at me and she willingly straddled my legs and guided me into her cunt, taking a hard cock up her for the second time in as many minutes. Laura reached out and started pulling on Sonja's hard nipples and that proved too much for me as I exploded inside her. Sonja continued to screw herself on my rapidly deflating cock, but didn't reach her climax and I slipped out of her. I pushed her off me and she sat on the floor, the hot water cascading down onto her breasts. I stood up and pointed my cock at her and started to pee on her face and body. I must have triggered something in Laura, because she too straddled my ex-wife and opened her bladder to pee on her face! I had never had any desire for water sports before this but the sight of my ex-wife just sitting there accepting the urine pouring over her face and tits, made my cock twitch and start to get hard again.

Laura noticed it immediately and grabbed Sonja's hair and pulled her to a kneeling position and told her to suck my cock which to my surprise, she did. I noticed the water was starting to run cold, but I was too far into the sensation of Sonja sucking my cock like never before to be bothered to shout it off. As it was, it was Laura who turned it off and dropped down beside her fuck buddy to help her get me off. It took a little time, but eventually they succeeded and I blew my load over both their faces. Rather sheepishly, they got to their feet complaining that the tiled floor was very hard on their knees. We grabbed the towels and dried each other off, the two girls chattering away as if their recent efforts had gotten them off the financial bind they found themselves in.

I told them to get dressed and meet me in the office for a chat. Five minutes later, they entered and looked pretty confident that they had sorted everything out and I quickly broke that illusion by saying quite brutally, "Thank you for the fuck and blow job, it was very good. You have clearly learned something during my absence. Now please read and sign these transfer documents. They indicate exactly how much I'm willing to pay you for your shares in this hotel. You will see that I have been quite generous given the circumstances. I estimate that you, dear sister, will get around £300K and you, my slut ex-wife will get just about £3,300. I'm feeling generous so I will round it up to £5,000. You can take your car and all your personal possessions as well."

"I will go to the courts and get half of everything you have, including this fucking house!" she screamed at him.

"But you have already divorced me and neglected to mention the business at the time. I think you'll find that the courts will not be too interested in your claims. In any case, I lost my shares in a poker game in Switzerland and who has them now is anybody's guess, but since the business is bankrupt anyway, they are worthless. The police might be interested in the video where you talk about ending poor old uncle's life and I'm sure that I could find a copy to send them! You should be pleased that I am offering you anything for them. All I want is the house, that's why I'm making you both the offer. Refuse and I'm out of here and you can go and see Victor and see if he has something you can do to repay his loan."

Laura begged me to let them live on in the house until they found other employment and I agreed, but only on condition that they would be accommodating to me and my needs. They did, so I have all the sex I can handle and Sonja is a much better mistress than she was a wife.

As for me, I entered into a business arrangement with Victor. He was looking for upmarket premises with which to entertain his more affluent clientele. He needed the rooms and would supply the girls and boys. In addition to the rooms, I was to provide the restaurant and hotel services. The profits after operating costs, would be split between us on a 60/40 basis and I would take the smaller share. It proved to be very successful and we even had customers dropping in for a meal, such was the reputation of the kitchen. Some clients brought their wife's to dine and to the best of my knowledge, none of them ever realised the true nature of the establishment they were in! As it turned out, the club was a great success and I was so busy that I offered jobs to both Laura and Sonja and they proved to be excellent at customer relations. We never had to advertise nor were there any sign posts to our premises, but the fact that I had already had planning consent for a hotel and by and large operated like one, the local authorities were perfectly content for it to operate as a private club. All the facilities were there and all safety and hygiene requirements met or exceeded. I returned to my kitchen and savoured the sweet fruits of success. The major benefit was that I was never at a loss for female company ever again.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
60 Comments
buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny20 days ago

Had engine trouble on page 3, couldn't pull out of the nosedive.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

It is a good read for about the first half and then things went sorely off track!! MC is now a multimillionaire but still works in the kitchen…. REALLY?? Who runs the place while he is doing the cooking?? What was the point of running all over Eastern Europe opening bank accounts when two or three would have been more than necessary when he was opening them in Switzerland??? Is incest even legal in England??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Poorly written crap.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Holy crap that was bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* writing, 1* plot = 3

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

That went completely off the deep end.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

It was going so well until the story had to go the stupid route.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the tale, so therefore according to the comments below, I must be a lowlife. Of course there are misspelled words as well as improper and poor punctuation. The reason for that is, the author writes for his entire readership

that means there must be something for the nit-pickers to complain about and allow themselves to feel good, all while patting themselves on the back. They should give thanks to the author, for his consideration. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure drivel. Written by someone who is only functionally literate- too many misspells and incorrect grammar mistakes to count. The author has a fixation about exclamation points, which reduces the work to the level of teenage melodrama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is crap. In the first act, fawguy88 describes a happy extended family. We meet Andy and his wife Sonja. They married just out of university and work successfully in a small hotel which also has a restaurant Andy is the chef and Sonja manages the establishment. Andy has an older sister, Laura, who is older, married, and has two children whom she has done well raising. She is married to a lazy, alcoholic husband, Bernie. Laura earns the money in the family working as an accountant. Andy and Laura's parents died at some point before the story began and the two of them had a close-knit, loving relationship with their aunt and uncle whom they happily visit with some regularity. The aunt dies first, then the uncle. In his will, the uncle leaves his large mansion to Andy and Laura, with a small percentage also left to Sonja and Bernie. That sets up the main characters, their personalities, and relationships. At this point, I had high hopes for the story - fool that I was.

------

Now we get the introduction of the first conflict. Andy and Sonja want to convert the old mansion into a high end hotel / restaurant. Laura and Bernie want to sell it and divide the money. Andy and Sonja convince the other couple their proposal, given Andy's culinary skills and Sonja's managerial abilities, will reap guaranteed long-term financial rewards. Laura and Bernie reluctantly agree. I thought, at this point, we had the makings of an excellent story - fool that I was.

------

Here's where fawguy88's plot goes off the rails. Andy appears to be the only person doing the work. That is never explained. In order to succeed, doesn't everyone need to do their part? Why aren't they? Fawguy88 fails to adaquetly explain that. Next, he introduces a third conflict number when it appears Sonja is cheating on Andy with Bernie. That's not a bad idea, but fawguy88 never deals with the problem of why Sonja, Laura, and Bernie are not doing more to get the project to succeed, given their stated desire for money. After all, if Sonja wanted to sell the mansion, she could have sided with Bernie and Laura. Once the mansion was sold, and the profits divided, she could have divorced Andy and walked away with half of his portion. Fawguy88 never addresses why his characters did not choose these alternate, and more viable option.

------

Now the plot gets truly stupid. Andy stumbles on a hidden room. The hidden room has a letter addressed to Andy from his uncle. What if Sonja, Laura, or Bernie had found the hidden room? Can you say, "Huge, giant plot hole?" All fawguy88 had to do was add a small scene where the uncle hinted at a secret to Andy. That would ensure only Andy would find the hidden room. Piss poor plot hole.

-----

Next plot hole: the 2011 scene between Sonja, Bernie, and Laura. The uncle is still alive. There is no plan to turn the mansion into a hotel. They don't even know the contents of the uncle's will. Yet they talk as if the entire idea to create a high end hotel/restaurant was already decided upon. If those three had a plan in place, then why did Laura and Bernie argue against the idea in the first part of the story. Fawguy88 should have had Laura join Andy and Sonja, with Bernie grousing ineffectively about it. And if they planned to screw Andy out of the project, why weren't the other three at least trying to get the hotel established? If the plan fails, they lose money. Let's not even begin to talk about how the three conspirators are screwing themselves. After all, if Andy owns 47.5% of the mansion, and with it the business, what do the other three get from forcing him out of the day to day operations, if the hotel/restaurant succeeds? He is a major investor, owning 47.5% of the mansion. He would end up reaping the rewards without doing any work. He could then use his 47.5% of the new business' profits to set up his own restaurant. This is just crap plot development.

-----

Over the last nine years, other readers have pointed out the lack of motivations given by fawguy88 for Laura, Sonja, and Bernie's actions. No need to repeat those here. However, how do Laura's two children play into this story? Fawguy88 introduces them, but then they disappear. Every element in a short story should have its place. The introduction, then non-development of the kids, is a failure. Finally, we are never given any hint as to the uncle's motivation. I came away from the story with the impression he was a vile, evil man. He fucks his sister, screws his married niece, and fucks over his nephew. Why? Did he hate Andy? If he did, why? Were all the so called loving holiday visits just big facades created to feed the insane ego of a sociopathic monster? Why was Andy chosen to be the victim? If fawguy88 had any skill as a writer, he would have given his readers an answer to why the uncle set up Andy. By set up, I mean not warn him if his wife's affair, and make Andy the one person in the family who is never brought into the family's sordid secrets. And don't tell me the uncle was protecting Andy. He would have protecting his nephew by sitting him down and honestly revealing his family's history. All of that is completely not addressed by fawguy88.

------

Finally, we have an ending which utterly contradicts everything that came before it. Other readers have torn apart that failure.

------

If I taught a course on creative writing, I would use this story as an example of how not to write a short story.

One star.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
More Stories