Our Journey into Darkness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I let my hand glide beneath my t-shirt, allowing my fingers to drift over the thin fabric of my panties. I shave my pussy clean ("bare floors", Steve says!), so the feeling of my fingertips against the outer areas of my pussy were very stimulating.

I then manoeuvred my hand under the waistband of my panties. I closed my eyes as my fingers delved between my pussy lips and probed at the area just below my entrance. A short, guttural sound escaped my throat...

I froze at the noise I had made!

I waited, my eyes still closed, afraid that I could be caught listening; or worse -- with my fingers inside my pussy!

I listened for several moments, and from the sounds coming from Jennifer's mouth it seemed obvious that they hadn't noticed.

I opened my eyes and while I could see Jennifer still working on Laurence's dick, I could also see that he had the video camera pointed directly at me.

I was about to close my eyes again and play possum when I saw Nathan raise himself up on the opposite side of their bed, with Jenny still there, out in the open, still sucking on Laurence's cock!

I was shocked! Didn't she have any pride? Or maybe she had done this in front of Nathan before? As much as I wanted to close my eyes, I was hypnotized, curious to see what was about to transpire between the three of them, aware of a conspicuously tingling pressure in my own groin!

Once Nathan had sat up, he rolled his legs off the side and stood beside the bed. He walked slowly and deliberately around the bed until he was behind Jennifer -- when I realized that he did not stop and kept walking toward my bed!

I was panicking! I wasn't expecting this and didn't know how to react when he stood there beside my bed, the prominent lump in his briefs only centimetres away from my face, before slowly reaching down and taking the hem of my blanket.

He slowly pulled it back, exposing me to the chilly air of the room. As he drew the blanket past my hips I remembered where my hand was and, self-consciously, tried to surreptitiously remove it from my panties. I looked up at him, my chest heaving with excitement, wondering what he was about to do.

Nathan could see that I was looking up at him. He leaned over and nudged my knee to one side, spreading my thighs apart. He knelt beside me on the floor and placed his open palm under my t-shirt, slowly caressing my belly.

With a quick uptake my breath hissed at his touch as I closed my eyes once again, relishing the sensation. I had pulled back a bit at his touch, but I allowed my head to relax back into the pillow under the gentle stimulation.

As he caressed his hand across my belly from one hip to the other I barely noticed when he hooked two fingers under my waistband and began gently caressing the skin just above my pubic bone. Slowly and gently he worked his hand -- and my waistband -- lower, exposing more of me with each pass, until he was able to gently stroke both of his fingers against the bare skin on either side of my shaved pussy.

Honestly, it felt so good that I involuntarily pushed my pelvis out to meet his gentle fingers. I may have actually let him keep going, but in his impatience he slipped a knuckle between my lips, lubricating it with my juice, and used it to begin kneading my clit.

The abruptness of this change made me realize what I was doing. I opened my eyes to see Laurence sitting up in his bed with the camera focused directly on my crotch. I reached down and held Nathan's hand to stop his stimulation. Then I firmly pushed it away and escaped to the bathroom.

I needed time to think. I could hear Nathan on the other side of the door asking me what was wrong and imploring me to come back out.

This was wrong and I suddenly felt so guilty about nearly betraying Steve. If our roles were reversed and I found out that he had cheated on me, I wouldn't hesitate to cut his dick off!

I needed time to examine my emotions and decide how I was going to handle this. Having sex with a black guy was an exciting fantasy, but it was Steve I loved!

While I was thinking I could hear them talking on the other side of the door. One of the men said something and the other laughed. Then I heard Jen giggle a bit. After several minutes of indecision I heard the unmistakable noises of Jen being fucked by one -- or both! -- of the guys!

I made my decision. I walked out of the bathroom. Jen was laying flat on her back over the side of "our" bed with her knees in the air while Laurence was drilling her with his oversized pole. Nathan was standing over them filming the act. He brought the camera up for a moment and said, "There she is! Want some of this, baby?"

"I need the car keys," I said tersely, picking up Laurence's pants and retrieving the keys from his pocket. Then I hauled the blanket from his bed and left the room to sleep in the car.

I didn't even have my slippers!

I slept terribly. It was very uncomfortable and I felt like I was sleeping for only a minute or two at a time before re-awakening and shifting around to try to get more comfortable.

I was awakened one final time by a knock on the window. Looking up groggily I saw Jennifer's imploring face through the glass. She was saying something, but after stewing in my own thoughts throughout my largely sleepless night I was pretty upset with her for allowing this to happen and not seeming to care about it.

Her face was one of contrite apology, however, so I rolled the window down.

"Hey, Liz. C'mon inside and get dressed," she said gently. "We're going to get breakfast.

I knew I looked like shit, but I wasn't in the mood to care. When I walked into the hotel room Nathan was sitting on the bed. He rose when he saw me and greeted me with, "Good morning!" and a nervous smile. Laurence just ignored me.

Nathan seemed to be a nice enough guy, but my own self-consciousness and Laurence's attitude didn't help my mood, so I ignored both of them and went straight to the bathroom.

When I came out I told them both to leave while I got dressed. Neither man put up any resistance and went outside. I think Jen had probably said something to them before she came out to get me.

Jennifer was packing up all our stuff. The room was oppressively quiet as I changed into the clothes which she had laid out for me.

When I was nearly dressed she stopped, sat on the edge of the other bed, and finally said, "I'm sorry."

I just looked at her, unwilling to forgive her, but unable to help myself.

After some hesitation I grudgingly said, "It's okay." Not too convincingly, I feared.

"I didn't know he was going to bring Nathan with him," she continued. "He wasn't even supposed to be here last night."

I finished dressing in silence and Jennifer helped me as I started to pick up the rest of our stuff.

"This was obviously planned," she conceded. "I'm going to talk to him later and find out what he was thinking!"

What was I to say to that? I glanced at her, but still did not reply.

"Please, Liz," she implored. "It's a two hour drive home in a very small car. We'll play some backgammon."

I looked at her doubtfully.

"Laurence hates backgammon," she informed me with a smile.

I snorted and shook my head with a smirk. "Okay," I relented.

We picked up our luggage and lugged the bags out of the room. The guys were standing by the car. As we were putting our bags in the trunk I asked her, "Which one of us was paying for breakfast again? I forget."

"Larry is, now!" she declared, glaring at him.

Laurence spread his hands in protest, gave up, and simply said, "Don't call me Larry."

Breakfast wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. Nathan was more of a gentleman than I expected and seemed to be trying to offer something of an apology without actually apologizing.

Which made the drive home quite a bit less uncomfortable. We did play backgammon, which is a lot more difficult to do in a moving car than you would think. During the drive I had a lot of time to consider what I would tell Steve.

To be honest, I was actually considering how truthful I would be with Steve. I knew that I had been a willing participant for a minute or so, but there was no way I could tell Steve that!

Steve was also not one of Jennifer's biggest fans. He didn't trust her for some reason, and I think they may even have had words between them in the past.

When we got home the first thing I noticed is that Steve had taken care of my tires for me. He had actually taken the trouble to come out to my place and had taken car of it!

That closed the deal for me. There was no way I could risk hurting him by telling him anything about what had happened. It's not like I had actually done anything, anyway: at the moment of truth I had made the proper decision and had walked away!

Nathan was helping me with my luggage, and when I walked through the door my roommate gave him a dirty look. "Your boyfriend,Steve, phoned a little while ago!" she said pointedly.

"I missed you," Steve told me when I returned his call. "Did you have fun?"

"It was okay," I answered.

"You sound like you and Jen were partying all night," he observed. I could almost hear him smiling at the other end of the phone.

"No. I couldn't sleep last night!" I told him. "What time is it?... I'm going back to bed," I told him. "I'll be over later after I clean up."

* * *

It turns out that the tires couldn't be repaired and Steve had to replace them. The mechanic had told him that someone had slashed them through the sidewall. Later that week Steve phoned my Alderman to discuss the ticket. The by-law enforcement officer had written the fine based upon the flat tires, so it was easy for him to get that quashed for me.

Steve was great! He really took care of me. The more I realized that the more I knew I could never risk hurting him.

Jennifer and I spoke no further about the incident in the hotel. We didn't speak at all, actually; just text. She wanted to get together and do some shopping, during a weekend naturally, but we were having trouble getting our schedules together. I was busy for the first two weekends after our modelling shoot, and the weekend after that she had another shoot in Cincinnati. She invited me along, but I declined, not being in the mood for another potential visit by her boyfriend and his friend.

Friday afternoon I got a text from her: job cx. my 20 2moro @10.

She was pretty thick with the shorthand that day, but it was still readable. So her shoot was cancelled and now she wanted to meet at her place tomorrow to go shopping.

I had to think about that for a moment. I wanted her to know that I was still upset at her, but she was my best friend. Not to mention that I'd have to get up early after working late tonight.

After several minutes I returned, "k".

The next morning I showed up at her place a lot closer to 10:30 than 10:00. She rented a small house on the other side of the river with Laurence. She had a roommate earlier this year, but when the roommate left, Laurence moved right in.

Laurence answered the door when I knocked.

"C'mon in," he invited. "You want somethin'?" he offered as we walked into the hall.

"No, thanks," I replied politely.

He glanced back at me. "Nice legs," he commented appreciatively before continuing on into the living room. I unconsciously looked down at my legs.

Steve liked my legs and I often wore pants to accentuate them. Today I was wearing a pair of denim shorts, over which I had thrown an oversized blue denim shirt. The shirt over the shorts interrupted the pattern to give the illusion that my legs were longer.

I followed him to the doorway of the living room asking, "Is Jen just about ready?"

He sat on the couch beside his friend Nathan, both watching the TV.

"She's not here," he replied indifferently.

I waited for a moment, expecting more of an explanation, then I walked into the room to see what it was they were watching.

It was a night-vision scene so at first I thought they were watching Quarantine or some other thriller -- but I was mistaken.

I "tutted" at them in surprise! "Are you watching porn?" I exclaimed rather than asked.

I was more than a little surprised to see the screen filled with a night-vision shot of some girl under a blanket giving some guy head while he filmed her.

Nathan just smiled while Laurence replied, "You should watch this. The good part is coming up."

"Uh, yeah -- I'll wait for the book," I declined sarcastically as I left the room and started looking around the house for Jennifer. After a couple of minutes I had satisfied myself that she was, indeed, not home!

Still not understanding what was going on, I returned to the living room. "Will she be back?" I asked him, justifiably perturbed.

"Tomorrow, I think," he replied.

"What do you mean, tomorrow? Where is she?"

"Cincinnati. You should watch this."

"Cincinnati?! She told me to meet her here this morning!"

"That was me. You need to watch this," he said simply. "We're coming up on the best part!"

I glanced over at the screen. It was filled with a man's hand, holding down the front of a girl's panties, and caressing her shaved pussy with two fingers. The man brought a knuckle up and pressed it into the girl's clit. After several seconds her hands came down and grabbed his.

"I'm not sitting here watching porn with you two clowns...!" and I froze, my gaze locked on the screen.

The camera angle had zoomed out and I could see that the girl was me -- laying in a hotel bed in my t-shirt and panties!

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed angrily.

I watched as my alter ego on the screen rose from the bed and went into the bathroom.

I was mortified. I stood in front of the TV and faced them both.

"Get your fucking kicks?" I demanded. "Does Jennifer know about this?!"

"Wait!" Laurence said with a broad smile. "Here it comes!"

I turned and looked back at the TV again. The bathroom door was closed. The camera was moving around the room and there was some unintelligible conversation between Laurence, whom I know was holding the camera, and Nathan, who's head was moving in and out of frame.

Then suddenly the scene changed again, this time to a shot, taken from "behind", of Laurence drilling Jennifer on the bed.

"There it is!" Laurence presented it triumphantly.

I turned and shook my head at Laurence. "Oh my god -- I can't believe that Jenny is actually okay with you guys watching this!"

"That's not Jenny," Laurence looked at me with that big grin. "It's you!"

I looked back at the screen in confusion. It was definitely Jenny. She had been flat on her back just like that when I went out to sleep in the car.

"No -- that's Jenny!" I blurted.

"It sure looks like you!" he retorted.

I again looked back at the screen.

"That doesn't look anything like me!"

"Oh after seeing your face on the screen a few seconds ago, I'm sure that lots of people would believe that's you!"

The angle of the shot had changed to show Laurence's cock pounding in and out of Jenny's shaved pussy. I now realized that this video had been very carefully edited so as not to show Jennifer's face, and to give the impression that the girl being fucked was me.

"That's bullshit!" I exclaimed in denial. "Nobody's going to believe this!"

"I think boyfriend will," Laurence threatened.

Oh my gosh -- the proverbial "other shoe"! Was I that naive? So what was it going to be then -- extortion? It would never work. These two jokers didn't have a clue.

"And you think," I went on, "that Jennifer's going to just sit back and let you get away with blackmailing me for sex?" I asked him defiantly.

"Who do you think set this up?" Laurence asked with a smile. "You've been dreaming about black cock, well here it is, baby!" He stood up and approached me.

"You're a lying sack of shit" I told Laurence as I backed away from him.

"Why else do you think I'd drive all the way out to Cleveland?" he asked as he unzipped his pants. "I was pretty pissed driving all the way out there for nothing. Buying that schnapps -- Jenny even sacrificed her runway for you. An' I've had to listen to her whinin' about how itchy it is growing back in."

Runway? I wondered as Nathan approached and also unzipped his fly.

Then I remembered -- Jenny shaves too, but she always kept a strip of hair above her pubes -- a "runway"! I had never known her to be clean-shaven -- clean-shaven like she was in the video!

Bullshit! This couldn't be happening! She's my best friend -- she wouldn't do this to me!

"No, no, no," I shook my head as Laurence grabbed my arm and pushed me down onto the loveseat.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," Laurence mocked me.

"I'll scream rape!" I threatened.

"Well, you can if you want, but I don't gotta rape you! I gotta DVD. You can either fuck us here and now, or we give the DVD to boyfriend. You're free to leave anytime you want."

Oh man -- this prick! Think-think-think -- how could I get out of this...?

"I'm on my period!" I bluffed.

"Okay," Laurence called it. "See you here next week!"

Shit!

"Okay," I gave in. "Listen," I tried to negotiate, still sitting on the loveseat. "I'll do it. In the bedroom -- just you. But I get the DVD after."

"You can have as many copies of the DVD as you want, but you gotta do us both!"

Oh godammit! I was beginning to see that I wasn't going to get out of this. He was not going to be flexible about this at all.

Which probably meant that he wasn't bluffing about showing the DVD to Steve. I may be able to convince Steve that it wasn't me getting drilled on the hotel bed in Cleveland, but there was no denying that I just laid there and let Nathan lift my t-shirt and reach into my panties to stroke my pussy.

I was sure he'd never forgive me for that.

Laurence strolled slowly over to stand beside the loveseat, his crotch conspicuously close to my face. "You wanna watch it again? Your own mother would say it was you."

I looked away in submission, but I knew what I had to do as he unzipped his pants.

"There it is, baby," he said as he waved the end of his uncircumcised black cock in front of my nose. Even half-erect it was the size of a bratwurst!

I reluctantly reached up and began to stroke him with my hand as Nathan came over to release his cock and present it to my face.

Nathan was already fully erect and had a very impressive tube-steak of his own!

I wrapped my fist around Nathan's spongy member and stroked them both back and forth, hoping to get one or both of them to pop without actually having to suck them off. After only a minute or so Laurence was stiff and put his hand on the back of my head -- the universal signal among douchebags that it was time to start sucking!

I thought at first he must be crazy! How could he expect me to fit that monster into my mouth?

Reluctantly I opened wide and cautiously fit the warm head of his dick into my mouth. The skin was smooth against my tongue. It was very large, and my jaw was stretched just trying to wrap my lips around it! But before I could properly adjust for it, he applied pressure to the back of my head and shoved it in until I began gagging and pushed him out of my mouth.

"Goof!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry!" he laughed at me insincerely, obviously not really very sorry. "You aren't used to sucking on a real dick," he chided me.

But at least my guy isn't as douchie as you, I thought! I took the head of his dick back in my mouth and began sucking on him as best I could, resisting his small thrusts as he tried to get himself deeper into my mouth.

At least he was clean. There's nothing worse than in insistent man shoving his cheesy-smelling dick in your face!

I sucked on him for a short while, all the time with him saying things like, "Ooo, yeah baby" and "Oh yeah, suck it deeper", before I pulled him out and began sucking on Nathan's dick.