Our Latin Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that Alana was exhausted, so decided to just rest inside her, I could feel her lips squeezing my cock, better than making love this was, she DID have good pussy muscles. Adriano was laying back, eyes intent only on her pussy, stroking himself; we watched him as his cock gradually grew again. He moved closer to us, now fully erect.

“This won’t take long” I said, as I plunged into her, knowing I would be soon adding to the mixed juices. Adriano watched intently, his ministrations becoming quicker. Alana had regained some energy and reached for him, offering a helping hand.

”I want you to spurt over me as David comes” she pleaded.

This got us both going, I could feel my balls tighten, so quickened my pace, watching Adriano as he prepared to deliver. Then he groaned, and began spraying his second load, each stream hitting a different spot, her forehead first, her breasts next, then his last few gushes splattered her mouth and lips.

I was feeling my orgasm getting closer, absolutely turned on by what I had witnessed. Alana reached for his cock, licked his knob clean first, then swallowed him, sucking the last few drops from him.

This was tooooo much for me, so I emptied myself, feeling the ecstasy. When the sensation subsided, I just held her too me, whispering to her how much I loved my naughty lady.

Eventually, my cock lost it’s size, and shrunk from her pussy. As I moved away, she rolled onto her back, legs splayed, her face, pussy, and inner thighs coated with our sperms.

It took a few moments for us all to regain our composure, then Alana put fingers from both hands in her dripping snatch cupping the juices and rubbing them over her stomach.

Thanks guys, was all she had to say.

12