Our Natural Selection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My slave threw her head back between upheld tied arms in ecstatic triumph, a look of greedy pleasure lighting her angelic face up and she rudely began to undulate her hips into Mrs. Parker's face to express the oral frenzy she preferred as I stood back and admired the erotic interplay between the two women unfolding wordlessly. The kneeling Parker was gaining confidence in her new-found talent and was running her face up and down the length of my sister's streaming cunt in tandem with my insatiable slut's bobbing up and down as she swung from her bound position... Mrs. Parker steadied her young lover by digging her fingers into the yielding flesh of her upper thighs and dove deep against the sensitive wet folds of my possession's intoxicating cunt.

I marveled at the transformation that had been induced in the staid busy body from next door as she slaked her thirst for sexual discovery at the oasis of my sister and though my own needs were growing considerably as my erection swelled even harder, I let my slave enjoy this expression of demented lust, although I couldn't resist taking position standing behind her so I could cup her aching tits in both hands and continue the milking that the flogger had induced.... I pressed my body forward so I could feel the building up shudders of climax in her bound and abused frame and leaned my mouth to her elegant neck to tease it with my teeth.

"You are allowed to cum when you need to," I whispered in my captive's ear between bites, just so she could relax and give herself to the double assault on her erogenous zones, she gave a ragged gasp of thanks as she began to spasm against the pressed neighbourly and brotherly two sided embrace.

As always when my irresistible sister was on the verge of climax I felt the overwhelming compulsion to share her orgasm by having my cock buried where in belonged inside her shaking body but our neighbour's newly discovered devotion to cunt eating had a faster effect on a slave already made susceptible to stimulation by the caress of the flogger; much as wanted to drive my impossibly hard cock into either her cunt or ass I contented myself with kneading her tits fiercely; I couldn't interrupt the unnatural spontaneity of events through selfishness. Being Master means having self control as well as complete control of my slave. Besides this pent up lust would be put to good use before the evening was over, of that I was sure.

My slut sister was on the verge of cumming hard by now, her trembling restrained body was jerking violently against my chest and I could feel the manicured fingers of the kneeling Mrs. Parker brush against my upper thighs as she took desperate grip on my convulsing slave's buttocks to maintain her oral grip as my sister's hips bucked hard against her face; once again the desire to enter my sister's body filled my mind, to sodomize her with the obliging neighbour splaying the arse cheeks for my penetration, but it was too late, my sister gave a mindless yell of surrender as orgasm consumed her. I gave her nipples an encouraging tweak that sent a satisfying arc of creamy fluid cascading down over the curve of her extended belly and onto Mrs. Parker's back, then I dropped my hands from cupping her breasts and wrapped them bear-hug fashion around her rib cage... Given my sister's delicate condition I wanted her to be held secure and protected in her Master's grip. She convulsed as much as my hug and the bound position allowed as the violent intensity of orgasm hit in wave after wave until she went limp in my arms and slumped against the manacles, my hold on her upper body and Mrs. Parker's on her lower keeping her from serious wrenching of her wrists and arms.

There was silence in the cellar in the aftermath of my sister's noises of passion except for her panting from the exertions she'd enjoyed and her lovers both cradled her sated form until she raised her pretty face from its flopped down resting place and whispered her thanks to her Master as was proper... Satisfied she could stand on her own two feet, I released my hold on her and was amused to see the face of Mrs. Parker, soaked with my slave's sweet girl cum, emerge reluctantly from between my sister's smooth thighs. Her glasses were gone and hair was in disarray and sticky with milk, but the most unusual aspect to her normally prim appearance was the lustful look of achievement that lit up her face as she tilted her face up to admire the teenage captive to whom she'd just given the gift of orgasm to. I had to wonder what kind of unhealthy repressed urges had just been liberated, and what further ones we could provoke. It's always nice to give something back to the neighbourhood, after all.

"Slave, thank Mrs. Parker for helping you cum," I said without too much mockery and the demur way she mumbled her gratitude shyly was an incredibly seductive performance by my clever little slut... Such was i's appeal that Parker leaped to her feet and was moved to passionately kiss my restrained sibling, their tongues delving deeply into each others' mouths and allowing my slave to taste her own fresh fuck juices. I felt a slight pang of jealousy at this, kissing being the only intimacy that I felt was my exclusive prerogative, but it was a special occasion and the two women made such a delightful contrast: The disheveled older woman fondling the pale and pregnant teen while hanging in her fetters that I couldn't object. Besides, I was reaching animal levels of lust and didn't want to break the spell that Parker was increasingly surrendering herself to.

As Mrs. Parker continued the kiss and with growing abandon groped my sister's poor raw breasts with trembling hands I moved close and began to untie the bonds that held my slave's arms above her head and restricted the responses that she could return to the woman caressing her. Once the rope was free of her cuffs her feet were allowed to drop flat on the floor and restore her balance somewhat, although the spreader bar kept her stance nicely lewd. Her freed arms encircled the taller woman and pulled her as close as her pregnant bulge would allow, such was Parker's concentration she didn't realize that the pain whore was unfastened until my slut's hands began to stroke the clothed woman.

I was reaching fever pitch by now, my rock solid erection was streaming pre-cum that was a criminal waste as it spilled on the floor...Time to reassert my Dominance. I took a tight grip on my wanton possession's hair and encouraged her to pull her mouth from our brazen neighbour by way of a forceful tug.... My insatiable sister's eyes glinted with renewed licentious fire as she obediently disengaged herself to face me despite the climax she'd only just recovered from; there was no doubting the positive effects of her being an impregnated slut.

"Now now, sister, you've been indulged enough for the time being, you must be polite to our guest and more importantly to your Owner... You must be used like the filthy whore you are."

My sister understood her obligations at this reminder and couldn't disguise her joy at the prospect, no matter what demeaning form I judged better for her to be made to serve. However, I was too aroused to tease much and without preamble I picked the cushions up from the threadbare sofa and placed them on the billiard table to make it a more level and comfortable flat platform. The implications of this action didn't escape my cock and clit hungry slut and she waited expectantly until I lifted her bodily and sat her on its flat surface perched at the edge awaiting instruction, she being still immobilized slightly by the spreader bar connecting her legs. Mrs. Parker was herself immobilized with confusion in the same spot where she'd been abandoned but I had no intention of leaving her neglected for long.

"My fuck puppet is yours to use as well, Mrs. Parker, this evening anyway... We'll have to see what happens in future." I left the offer open and without warning grabbed and lifted the steel spreader bar, raising it up and in doing so tipping my slave onto her back, helpless. Raising the bar higher I admired the view down her splayed legs and the soaking, pouting cunt exposed beneath, the table being exactly the right height that my bobbing cock was now level with its natural haven. I quickly unstrapped the ankle cuffs and cast the bar aside; my understanding sister knew to keep her slender legs held aloft in the same position and I stepped forward to place a trim ankle on each of my shoulders.

In moving closer to this ultimate in exposed positions my streaming upturned erection now hovered over the bald pubic mound, a thread of silvery pre-cum trickling down onto the flesh and mixing with the combination of saliva and girlie fuck lube that already coated much of my slave's inviting thighs. I had to feel that unique heat against my cock without further delay, so I laid my hand on my straining shaft and pushed it downward with some difficulty until its length was pressed against the length of my slave's sodden slit, my full balls hard against its entrance and becoming delightfully drenched as they made contact with the unceasing flow. I teased her and myself by slowly edging my hips backwards and letting the vein ridged prick rub firmly along her well lubricated labia until my bulging purple cockhead was nudging her equally engorged clit and the sensation of her jutting hardness was an electric thrill against my most sensitive flesh. I could tease no longer, I had to be inside her so I guided my quivering cock further down until her lower lips were kissing the tip of my erection was she swiveled on her buttocks trying to speed my progress, greedy for penetration.

Warmth and wetness radiated down my cock from its slight insertion into my precious Owned whore of a sister and once positioned correctly I took a controlling hold on the legs reaching up against me and with one lewd thrust I impaled her as deep as I could, my cock buried to the hilt inside her clenching cunt until my heavy cum filled balls slapped wetly against upturned arse cheeks. A surge of pure sexual energy shot through my body... Everytime I violated my sister it felt as exhilarating as that day I'd took her virginity all those months ago; I could never tire of feeling that velvet grip envelope me and know with full certainty that she was mine and I'd guided her into the depravity that had transformed her into the submissive slut and insatiable dedicated whore currently smiling up happily at her big brother; her impregnated belly bulging upwards as a swollen constant reminder of her deviant devotion to her true Master.

I held my cock deep into her, feeling her cervix squeezing against the invading member, then I started to slowly pull back, savouring the hold her tight teenage cunt exerted upon my throbbing rod as her internal muscles tried to keep me lodged inside giving her... as if I had any intention to withdraw. As I was nearly clear of her body I gave a brutal lunge slamming back into her that sent shivers of pleasure through my frame and a yelp of joy escaping the lips of my succulent sibling, her back arcing under the impact despite the fullness of her fertile belly. This slow toying with her was not only an exercise in massive self control on my part, I was sending her the signal that I was going to pace my enjoyment in fucking her so she could build up to yet another climax. I not only wanted to cum with my pleasing possession, but I had ambitions for Mrs. Parker to reach that ultimate satisfaction with us; I'd been so taken with getting my slave on her back for her Master I'd neglected my duties as host. I tore my gaze away from the beautiful sprawled body whose loins were being punished by mine with slow, deliberate strokes and glanced up to where we'd left our dazed neighbour.

Even tho' I'd already given her permission to let her liberated libido take charge she was still hesitating stood where we'd left her, although she made an enchanting portrait of temptation overcoming all other considerations. Seeing my eyes lifted to her she made an unconvincing attempt at regaining her dignity.

"You're having sexual intercourse with your sister," she croaked as if the prior use of the flogger upon her breasts had held some innocent explanation, or indeed she wasn't stood there with my slut's fuck juices still on her lips.

"She's my slave....my willing whore....too attractive not to Own and fuck," I said, my speech punctuated by accompanying pelvic thrusts and the slap of flesh hitting flesh. "I recognized her....need for deviant sex....and I encourage....her continual depravity."

"It's so wrong, lusting after her, especially since she's pregnant," she breathed, her eyes betraying further dark desire

"Let her who.....is without sin.....cast the first stone," I grunted, my erection pummeling hard, deep and solid into my cock hungry slut who was swiveling her arse to the rhythm desperately to maximize the penetration as her hands occupied themselves pulling on her own nipples to spur on her arousal more.

"It's so wrong, it's so wrong," Parker was muttering to herself, but since she'd also began to claw at her rumpled blouse, her skirt already falling to the floor I figured that I'd convinced her to follow her instincts. She shrugged off her outer clothing and had her tights and underwear stepped out of with unseemly haste... Both I and my reclining sister admired the sight of the last of her willpower dissolving and this eagerness to give herself to sinful indulgence.

Whatever life of pious restraint she'd led to date it had to be observed that it had done wonders for her physique, despite probably being as ancient as her late 30's. Once the air of frosty moral superiority had been cast aside along with her clothing, the voluptuous near naked woman revealed was worth appraisal, her smooth tanned and toned body being a corset designer's dream: an hour glass figure who's shapely hips, flat stomach and impressive cleavage still imprisoned in her straining bra was better employed in the service of perverse gratification rather than serving any religion.

I maintained my piston-like ramming of my excited little sister whilst we watched Mrs. Parker's clumsy strip, stretching her to the limits as sexual anticipation and adrenaline urged me on... Our formerly prim and proper neighbour was obviously emboldened by our acceptance of her scrabble to become as naked as we were: She strode on long, well shaped legs to the side of the table opposite my position where my libertine sibling was straining her neck to keep her in sight and without a care bent down to capture my tantalizing slut's mouth in an upside down kiss, her hands fumbling in exploration to brush aside my sister's tweaking fingers and replace them with her own. This passionate display so close at hand was gnawing away at my self control, but I owed it to all concerned to keep my lust in check and prolong this unique situation. Besides, my licentious little slave was making her ever present need to serve known. Her slim arms were reaching back and groping at the older woman, trying to pull her closer until in frustration she pulled her face away and gasped, "Use me, use my mouth, let me make you cum".

I would have thought a lady as dignified as Mrs. Parker wouldn't have understood such a heartfelt plea, but without hesitation she had clambered up onto the table and was throwing a leg over my laid flat slut in order to straddle her so innocent looking face, lowering herself carefully until her dripping cunt was positioned squarely over my sister's talented mouth. Maybe Parker retained a shred of shyness for she was kneeling with her back to me, which under the circumstances I thought a trifle rude considering I was letting her enjoy my slut sub so kindly, but, as always, if my sister was the center of attention I was content for her to enjoy the debasing treatment and lustful usage. Besides, even if I was cheated out of witnessing our fallen neighbour's expression as my sister's artful tongue snaked out and lapped contentedly into hot wet cunt it was always a pleasure to see my wanton little slave giving into the exhilaration of being the perfect whore, especially since I had my pounding cock where it belonged buried inside her.

I know from the juddering of her lithe young body that she was in the grip yet again of approaching orgasm and even with the sight of her mouth fully engaged in its vital work I knew I could hold myself in control so I'd cum at the most opportune moment... The feel of my sister lost to ecstatic release was all the trigger I needed, but the real result would be if my clever sub could coax the woman squatting on her face to join us at the same time. I need not have worried, my energetic sex slave used the glorious build up of approaching climax to redouble her assault upon the God botherer having a different kind of revelation astride her face. Mrs. Parker had been rocking herself to and forth using my sister's active mouth where it was needed, from clit to asshole and back as the exuberance of sensation set her body aflame in ways that she could only have dreamed of; now my inflamed slut reached up and took hold of Parker's buttocks, sinking her fingers into firm flesh and directing her hard down onto her attending mouth. From the position of the gnawing chin framed by shaking buttocks I could guess that my sister was concentrating all her oral skills solely on her new lover's clitoris and this theory was confirmed by the squirming response that it elicited; Parker shrieked at the unaccustomed intensity and mindlessly tried to escape, but my sister's arms were coiled around the kneeling thighs and held her in position to succumb to the feeling of teeth chewing upon clit.

Even with just a rear view to judge by it was obvious to me that both women arranged one atop the other before me were in the final furlough before orgasm and I increased my fucking motion to accommodate my most deserving of slaves, my long delayed excitement finally taking me in that familiar grip of crude nihilistic compulsion to make my sister mine in the most basic of ways. She was taking no chances in ensuring that a 3 way orgasm was employed, above her writhing body with its extended belly and reddened breasts I watched her reach her grip round the splayed thighs smothering her and slide slim probing fingers simultaneously into Mrs. Parker's well lubricated cunt and asshole and match the brutal thrusts that I was slamming into her with rising speed.

Witnessing this lewd violation was the final straw for me; it was as if I was fucking Parker through proxy and my head swam with the beauty of my sister's depravity... I lifted her arse clear of the table's edge as I slammed my cock mindlessly and repeatedly into her yielding tautness... A female screamed in ecstasy and a far away realization told me it must be Parker because my sister was muffled by her, but there was no mistaking that my sub was also in the throes of climax by the violent convulsions that her body was attempting, restrained tho' it was at both ends. That was my cue to give myself to the bliss of filling my sister with fresh loads of incestuous seed into her wide open womb; my legs buckled under the intensity of the sensation as I shot hot cum deep inside her and kept the fucking motion going in a desperate attempt to keep the moment of rapture alive as long as possible... It could never be long enough unfortunately, but my squirming sister was made of sterner stuff and as Mrs. Parker weakly rolled off her soaked face and collapsed panting by her side my never disappointing possession still had the capacity for further pleasure.

Even as the last ejaculation entered her and my head began to clear she was still making mewing noises, her scrambling fingers mindlessly reaching round her belly to find her clit and keep the flow of multiple orgasms maintained. There was no danger of me becoming flaccid after the events of the evening so I forced my body hard against her and continued to grind my loins into hers, enjoying her orgasmic aftershocks clenching on my raw cock and I fucked her into total submission until even she could take no more undiluted sensation and she indicated at me to stop, her face aglow with sweat, fuck juice and achievement.