Our New Friends Are Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About halfway through the day, a young couple was walking about twenty feet behind us and I got a wicked idea. I got hold of one of the strings on the panty from outside the dress and pulled as I walked. They fell to the ground as I was walking. Darrin didn't know what happen as I acted like I stumbled. I looked down at the panties, and then looked at the couple. They were looking right at them as I bent over and picked them up, showing them my now bare ass. I gave them to a smiling Darrin as I smoothed down my dress. I looked again at the couple, the girl was blushing and the guy gave me a smile. I left the panties off the rest of the day.

Brian and Brenda did come down about 6 months later. We met them at the door naked and with drinks in hand. As Brenda took a big swig of her drink I removed her dress she was naked underneath. Val had removed Brian's shorts and was on her knees sucking him off, the front door was still wide open. We finally closed the door and made it to the couch and finished up. Brian told us later over dinner that Brenda rode naked half the way down here and masturbate a half dozen times for the truckers. I told him Valerie did the same thing on our way down. They loved our backyard; we remained naked for the next three days around the house, backyard, and pool and having sex when and where we wanted. Valerie let Brenda borrow one of her tiny homemade bikinis when we went to the beach one day. Brenda liked the way she could slide the suit on the stings to adjust the coverage. Those girls were a sight on the beach. They both had their tops slid small, just covering the nipples of their tits. Their butts were barely covered; they both slid the backs to about 6 inches wide. This caused what looked like a wedgie effect and showed a lot of cheek and ass. Brian and I stayed back from them as they enjoyed themselves wandering up and down the beach displaying their charms, but yet close enough to help if they got in any danger. Both girls enjoyed themselves and got topless in back of my new 'Jeep' as we drove down the beach. Brian was fascinated that we could drive down the beach like this. The gals remained topless until we got home and then naked again as soon as they entered the front door.

We all decided to go to Bush Gardens in Tampa while they were here. I wore a thin bright yellow stretchy halter-top with thin white short-shorts but I did wear underwear. They were string bikinis with a black ½ in. wide waistband with black and white horizontal stripes. [I've actually worn these underwear with my little homemade bikini top on the boardwalk at Daytona Beach.] You could actually see this underwear fairly easy through the material of the shorts. Brenda wore a thin white halter-top and very short, tight light blue terry cloth short-shorts only. We were having fun on the roller coasters and other rides and came to the Congo Rapids ride. The sign said we would get wet, possibly soaked. Darrin said, "Come, hurry up girls. Brian and I want to see what you two look like wet." It was getting hot out and I wanted to get cooled off. Brenda and I were all up for it.

Unfortunately Brenda and I just got splashed a little, but the back of my shorts got wet where I sat and my underwear was very visible! I wanted to try again. We got a little wetter but not good enough and went again. Success! Brenda and I looked like drowned rats. Ours tops were very transparent. Brenda looked like she had no top on and my tan nipple stuck out extremely well against my thin yellow top and my white shorts looked nonexistent, the black and white striped panties were very visible from all sides. We wanted to go again but hear thunder and the park shut down the water rides for safety they said and eventually all rides we shut down as the thunderstorm hit. Everybody headed for cover except our group. We took off our shoe and walked from the back of the park to the front our clothing was totally soaked and transparent. WE LOVED IT! People stared in disbelief; we looked like four naked people walking across the park. Oh! Both men were wearing thin white tennis shorts without underwear too.

Valerie has gotten naked in public a few times more and topless many more. She's been in a couple dozen or so wet t-shirt contest and ended up topless in all of them and naked a few times. She usually wears her thin white gauze miniskirt with nothing underneath when she enters them and you know what happens to it when it gets wet.

Brian and Brenda still do come down once in awhile. And when they do we always take them to the resort. They still enjoy being naked like we do but there are no resorts near where they live and make use of ours whenever they visit. We now have a small camper and spend two or three days there, naked all the time.