All Comments on 'Our New Naked Adventure Day 01'

by TXhardsucker69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
be24yoube24youover 10 years ago
Lovely

A good story with happy people. It's nice to be nude together.

Bev59Bev59over 10 years ago
Love your story, more please

I see this is your first story, you did good. I like your style and can't wait to see more. Bev

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

I enjoyed your story and am looking forward to a continuation of it.

Hot and very sexy, developing the people an story well.

Very sexy and I want to read more.

Thanks

joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A what ??

Great story...was surprised to hear you say...they loaded them in the dishwasher....hehe...in a cabin ???

bcf1bcf1over 10 years ago
Incredible

That was such a loving sexy story. I cannot wait to read further adventures of Cindy and Billy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nudist

being a nudist myself i can relate to this story full heartedly, excellent build up and finish, well done, would love to read more of your naked sexploits xx

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Not to be picky

...but Roger and Linda were at YOUR place for burgers and then you walked back to your place talking about the evening's activities and fucked when you got back to your cabin.

Pretty damn good story however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horrible.....

At least tell at the beginning this involves nasty gay stuff. We are into straight swinging, and it is terrible that you include this crap in this story. NASTY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

It's all great and loving and I can't wait for more cock on cock action. Neither can cindy!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Good story

Not really crazy about the guy/guy stuff. The rest was quite good. Be interesting to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To be picky

They undressed both in the car and after they arrived in the cabin.

As for the writing, well, a little too fast development. It is a little difficult to follow/understand the wife's progress from a shy woman to full blown sexual exhibitor in just one day that also includes having sex with another man than her husband. What really went on mentally between the two of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely story.

May not be too realistic, but raided a boner with me, and what better tribute can there be to erotica?

Rye and Ginger Ayle

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Gay shit in Loving Wives

And it is shit. Man-up (or in your case Girly-up) and put this in Gay where it belongs. Yeah I know you won't get much readership but it would be far more honest. I quit reading this tripe with the conversation with Roger. The dialogue stilted and phony. The characters 2 dimensional. The story trite and hackneyed. 1* not only for deception is placement but for lousy writing.

Other than that I have no opinion. Tepid, vacuous, and insipid.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years ago
Nice

Believe it ir not, with the exception of mm, this happened to me and my gf when we went to a nudist resort. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nudist

Most Nudist resorts dot condone swingers.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cucks and whores at the nudist colony.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story concept. But, way too many holes in the story, inconsistencies, and unlikely timing. If you had an editor review this, correct the story problems and a (few) grammatical errors, it would read so much better. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous