Our New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girls were pleasing each other, Phil and I were stroking our cocks. I couldn't help but watch as he pulled on that big thing. He'd squeeze just as his hand got to the top and the head would swell and turn a bright red. He caught me watching him and reached over and took my hand and placed it on his cock. I couldn't take it off. I stroked this wonderful monster a few times then got down on my knees in front of him and placed the head in my mouth. I'd sucked a few cocks in college and once during a threesome with Sherry and an old friend of hers, but I didn't do it often. This was a special occasion. I'd always wondered what it would be like to be mouth fucked by a horse-cock and I was determined not to let this opportunity slip by.

As I struggled to get Phil's cock all the way in, Sherry came up to me and said, "Good god that looks so hot. Suck him, baby. Take that horse-cock. Suck him good." She reached down and began beating me off. Betty stood up beside Phil and watched. She said, "Does that feel good? Do you like fucking that little bitch's mouth? I want you to fill him up with your nasty cum. I want to lick it off his mouth. Cum, baby. Cum for me."

All this dirty talk really turned both of on. I sucked deeper and faster and Phil grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth harder and harder. Finally his body stiffened and he shot his cum down my throat. I couldn't possibly keep all of it in my mouth and both Sherry and Betty took turns emptying the fire hose. He covered all of us in cum.

Again, we were all exhausted and found chairs to fall in and just lay there recuperating.

This went on until after midnight. We fucked, sucked, and licked every way you could imagine and then some. Sherry was treated to several pussy and ass fuckings with Phil's monster. She almost fainted. You think of it, we did it. The only thing Phil and I wouldn't do is fuck each other's ass. Neither of us were into that. We'd suck cock, but no ass fucking.

The girls were completely fucked out. Their pussies and assholes were red and sore. They were happy and content, but ready to stop.

Phil and Betty got dressed and made their way to the door. We all said what a great night it had been and that we definitely wanted more. The girls both agreed to try and find Hillary and see if she was up to joining us. Maybe she had a husband, boyfriend or girlfriend that she could bring. The more the merrier.

We agreed that one of the things we wanted to do next was to fuck in some public place where there was a risk of getting caught. Each of us had some sort of public sex experience, but not with a foursome. We promised that we'd each think of an idea and we'd discuss it the next time we got together.

We also wanted to find a fuck club and visit together. An adult book store and movie theater was added to the list.

We called it a night and they left. Sherry and I went straight to bed after a quick shower and slept like babies content and satisfied.

12