Our New Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, well thanks for letting us do this," Claire said. "Come by the house any time you want to hang out."

"I'd like that," she said.

"Thanks babe," Jen said slapping Andrea's white bottom. Andrea then turned and grabbed Jen and the two embraced for a kiss. Jen's tongue probed Andrea's lips and the two girls mouths wrestled in the heat of the moment. Each of them were so turned on they started exploring each others bodies with their hands. Jen caressed Andreas ample tits while she grabbed Jen's ass. The two made out for a minute or two and then said their goodbyes.

Andrea quickly dressed and led the girls back out through her section to the door. Jen and Claire still nude made their way to their car and started home.

"I had no idea you were seeing another woman," Claire said.

"Well, I wouldn't call it seeing. More like friends with benefits," Jen said. "We met in school and I took her to the club last weekend and we just sort of started getting physical once we got back. It must have been all that pent up sexual energy from running around naked."

"After today, I think its more than that," Claire said. "Invite her over sometime. I think she'd fit in well with our little group. She's already a nudist or at least becoming one."

"She looks so good in the nude," Jen said. "She was meant to be a nudist."

"I know how she feels," Claire said laughing.

"Modest, aren't we?" Jen said.

"Lets just drive home. I need to cum!" Claire said smiling.

"Wait till the girls hear about this," Jen said as they drove home after a successful trip.

12