Our Second Time

Story Info
He brings home co-worker for his wife.
3.8k words
4.44
179.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers

Hi, I'm Claude. If you read my earlier story about my wife Nan and I (Our First (and Last) Time) you know that this shouldn't have happened. Nan said after that the first time in 1972 that she didn't ever want to do it again.

And she didn't.

Now it's over 4 years and 2 kids later. Nan has gained a little weight, but still looks great. Now she looks like a woman instead of a skinny girl. At 35 with a 37D 25 37 figure on her 5'4" frame she would still make men drool, if they could see her figure. After our first experience of another man fucking her while I watched she went back to the long skirts and bulky long sweaters that hide her figure. She still has the face of a Hollywood starlet.

I've gained about 10 pounds and at 34 I'm still just your average looking guy with an average 7" cock.

We never discussed that first experience and I thought I was doomed to never have such an exciting, and humiliating, night again.

A few weeks ago Nan came home from shopping with a surprise for me. She wouldn't tell me what it was until the kids were in bed. I was busy polishing the car so I kind of forgot about it.

About 9:30 that night I was sitting in the family room reading when Nan walked into the room. I dropped my book and almost dropped my jaw. She was wearing a black knit dress that stopped a good 4 inches above her knees. The knit was kind of open so you could see skin showing through if you looked long enough. There was a piece of flesh colored material across her breast or her nipples would have been visible. There was a similar piece of material across her pussy, but neither of them went all the way around. That meant her ass crack was visible. God was she hot looking in that dress. I never thought I would get her to dress in something sexy again, except in bed.

"Wow, babe you look hot!"

She gave a nervous little laugh and said "Thank you sir."

"Where are we going for you to show off that wicked outfit?"

"No where. It's just for you, here in the house."

"Oh honey, you can't be serious. You look way too hot to hide out here. Men everywhere are dying to see you in that dress."

"Claude, I tried that sexy dressing in public before and you remember what happened. I don't want to go through that again."

I pulled her down on my lap and ran my hand up her leg and said "Well, I'm happy that at least I get to look at your hot bod."

I ran my hand up and down her thigh as I kissed her. She held her lips together as I forced my tongue into her mouth, then began sucking my tongue just like she sucks on my cock. I got hard immediately. After having her suck on my tongue for a few minutes I pulled away and then started licking up her neck from her shoulder to her ear. I opened my mouth wide enough to capture her tiny ear in my mouth and plunged my tongue into her little ear hole. I kept tongueing her ear hole as I pulled my mouth from around her ear. Then I said "I love you, you fucking slut."

She gasped and then moaned "Oh honey, please don't call me that."

"Why not, slut?" I breathed into her ear.

"I only did it once and you wanted me too."

"You want to cuckold me again, don't you slut?" I knew I wanted her to. I was breathing heavy just from the thought.

"No. No. I don't." She moaned as I pushed a finger into her tight little box. Her whole body was trembling as I fingered her cunt and rubbed her clit.

"You want to make me watch another man fuck your hot little pussy." I groaned out as she started sliding her ass back and forth across my dick.

We were both too hot to continue this for long and she raised up so I could push her dress up around her waist. She stayed raised slightly off my lap while I unfastened my pants and got my cock free. I pulled her down on my cock and I slid all the way into her wet hole without any trouble. I started rubbing her clit with my finger as she began raising up almost all the way off my pole, then driving her ass down, re-impaling herself on my hard-on.

I was too hot to last. I knew I was going to cum in just a minute or two. Nan was panting and moaning so loud I thought she was going to wake up the kids. "Oh honey. Oh honey. Fuck me, fuck, fuck me. I'm cummmmmming, I'm cummmmmming."

That was all it took for me. My cock exploded in her cunt and shot my jism deep in her hungry box. "Baby, I'm cumming too. Oh yeah slut that's great."

"Oooohhh. Honey I only want to be a slut for you." she groaned as she collapsed against my chest.

"Tell me who you would like to fuck," I said as I pushed her down on the couch. I got down between her legs and started eating my cum out of her pussy. I raised my head and looked at her, "Who's cum am I eating?"

"Oh baby, eat me. Eat your slut wife. Eat your cum out of me."

"Do you want me to watch another man fuck you again?"

"Nnnnnoooooo" she moaned as I licked her juicy slit. "Pleeeeease, no." she groaned as she started grinding her pussy against my face.

"Just you," she breathed.

"I'm going to cum honey. I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmmm."

I quickly got up and rammed my dick into her sloppy hole. It didn't seem to matter how wet she was her pussy was still tight around my cock. As her orgasm began subsiding she started milking my cock with her pussy. She knows how crazy that makes me. She doesn't do it very often, only when she wants to make me feel like my cock is exploding.

As she continued to milk my cock with her incredible cunt muscles I gasped, "Who's cock are you milking?"

Before she could answer I felt that familiar explosion, "Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh".

She pulled my mouth down hard on her tits to keep me from waking the kids as I lunged and bucked against that pulsing pussy.

As we cuddled and calmed down, getting our breathing back to normal, she whispered, "It's for you, baby. All for you. Everything I do is for you."

Over the next several weeks Nan would put on that special dress after the kids were in bed late on Friday or Saturday and we would have a great fuck session. We never came as fast in these sessions as we did in that first one. We didn't cum quite as hard either. But we both really enjoyed them. I especially got turned on calling her a slut and suggesting she wanted to push her cunt in my face after she had let another man fuck her. She always denied it, but I could tell she got hotter when I talked like that. I could tell she was denying it to herself as much as to me.

Chapter 2

About a year ago I had to go out of town to one of the branch offices. While I was there the assistant branch manager, Todd, invited me to his place one evening for dinner and swimming. Todd was pretty young to already be an assistant manager, 23 years old, but he seemed pretty sharp. Since no one but he and I were at his place that night we went skinny dipping. When were toweling off after the swim he saw me looking at his cock and said "8 ½ inches when I'm hard." I was a little embarrassed at being caught looking at his dick but just shrugged it off and said "That must make the girls happy."

"Oh yeah. Anyway, I've never had one complain." We both just laughed and got dressed. We spent the rest of the evening drinking and talking. About midnight I went back to my hotel and forgot the episode.

About ten weeks after the introduction of the knit dress into our love life I got word at work that Todd was going to spend a few days at the home office next week. Since I had already met him it was assumed that I would take care of him while he was in town.

I planned a couple of evenings of dinners and shows at the best restaurants and nightclubs in town. I told Nan what I had planned and asked if she wanted to go out with us or stay home. She opted to stay home with the kids.

When Todd got to town everything went just as I had planned. We had some great food and enjoyed a couple of good shows, and even managed to get a little business taken care of. As we wrapped up the second evening of life on the town Todd said, "I hope we can do something a little quieter tomorrow. All the rich food and smoky clubs are starting to get to me."

"Well tomorrow why don't we just have dinner at my place and make it an early evening."

"No argument from here. As long as your wife and kids don't mind the intrusion" he said. I assured him that that was no problem. I told him he could go to his hotel after the days meetings tomorrow and get into some comfortable clothes and I would pick him up around 7 for dinner.

The next morning I told Nan that Todd was coming for dinner and she should send the kids to her mom's for the night. I told her he wouldn't want kids crawling all over him and we could provide a nice quite, EARLY, evening and after he left we could make up for the last couple of sexless nights.

She looked at me kind of funny and said, "Are you sure you want to?"

"Yeah babe, I want Todd to have a great time while he's here and he's tired of the rich food and noisy, smoky nightclubs."

While I was suggesting to Nan that we entertain Todd, I didn't remember that I had told Nan about seeing Todd's big cock when I had visited the field office last year.

Chapter 3

When I got home from work, Nan had dinner pretty well ready and just had to dress herself. I showered off the days work and dressed in a pair of casual pants and light sweater. I told Nan we would be back in about 30 or 40 minutes and left to pick up Todd. I said, "That'll give you plenty of time to dress for the evening.

When I got to the hotel Todd was waiting in the lobby, casually dressed and ready for a home cooked meal.

We got back home in about 35 minutes and I took Todd into the family room and told him to get comfortable while I got us a drink. I had just finished making the drinks when Nan walked in.

My mouth fell open and I gasped as I saw that she was wearing the knit dress. It was the knit dress, but somehow it looked different. Then I realized she had removed the pieces of flesh colored lining. Now, if you looked hard enough, you could her nipples, and even her pussy. I knew she must be extremely hot. I got kind of weak in the knees and my stomach did a flip-flop. At same time my dick jumped to attention.

Todd stood up as she came in and said "Wow."

She walked up to him and said "Thank you, sir."

Todd was practically drooling as he took in the beautiful sight before him. Nan's nipples got hard and were almost poking though the knit . They were becoming more and more visible as they grew. It was also pretty easy to see the small patch of trimmed pussy hair above her cunt in contrast with the very white skin of her pubes. I managed to strangle out the words, "What do you want to drink, Nan?"

She looked down to the bulge forming in Todd's pants and said, "Don't worry about me, babe, I think I'll get what I want when I'm ready. And I'm almost ready."

My heart started beating faster and harder. I knew that soon I was going to become a cuckold and that my pretty little wife was going to have Todd's big cock in her tight little cunt. I could hardly wait.

It was all I could do to cross the room to Todd without spilling our drinks. I handed him his and introduced him to my beautiful slut wife. Nan sat in a chair across from Todd and I and they made small talk as we sipped our drinks. My mouth was dry and I was having too much trouble breathing to contribute to the conversation.

After several minutes Nan spread her legs wide, giving Todd and I a good look at her wet cunt. After letting us look for a minute she looked straight at Todd and said, "Anyone ready to eat ........my dinner?" as she stood up.

Todd stood up and said, "I'm ready to eat anything you have." They both laughed.

Todd was following Nan toward the dinning room when she suddenly stopped and he bumped into her. I heard her gasp as his big, hard cock hit her ass crack. "Fuck dinner" she said "I want your cock in my mouth. With that Nan turned around and sank to her knees in front of Todd. She reached out and unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. She moaned as she lowered his shorts and got her first look at his fat pole.

She grasped his cock with her right hand and guided it into her ravenous mouth. Todd groaned as my wife's wet lips surrounded his love tool and she sucked greedily on it. My own cock was throbbing at the sight of my lovely wife's efforts to get a drink of Todd's jism.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock and looked at me as she said, "I'm going to suck his hot white sperm right out of his balls". She then tried to swallow his meat whole, taking it all the way down her throat until her nose was buried in his thick curly pubic hair.

I could see her throat moving as she tongued his cock while at the same time her cheeks were sunken as she was sucking for all she was worth. It turned out that Todd had been a long time without getting laid.

It seemed like only a minute before Todd let out a yell, "Yeeaahhh! I'm cumming!" as he grabbed my wife's head and rammed his fat cock down her throat. I saw her trying to swallow all of his spunk, but some leaked out the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin. Todd had a vice-like grip on my wife's head as his cock pumped shot after shot of hot sperm into her hungry mouth. Nan started moaning and shaking with her own orgasm as she felt Todd's cock pulsate and tasted his sweet jism flowing into her mouth.

As Todd finally pulled his cock out of Nan's mouth I could see some of his sticky white cum in her mouth and on her luscious lips. I was drawn to her and knelt down in front of her and grabbed her head and started licking the cum off her lips and chin. Nan opened her mouth and I sucked her tongue into my mouth and tasted the same sweetness she had tasted when Todd erupted in her little mouth.

As I sucked her tongue I reached down and grabbed her pussy in my hand, trying to lift her off the floor with my hand shoved into her cunt. Nan moaned and started another orgasm as she pushed Todd's cream into my mouth, and as I was swallowing it, I felt my own dick spurt cum in my pants.

When we finally stopped kissing I looked down to see that my slacks were all wet. It looked like I had wet my pants, but it was all cum.

I looked into Nan's eyes as I said, "Let's go upstairs so Todd can fuck you, slut." Nan moaned and her face flushed.

Now that we had started this game my stomach settled down and my knees were no longer weak. I helped Nan up and turned to Todd. I pulled her dress up around her waist and said, "Would you like to fuck this slut wife of mine?"

"Oh yeah. You bet. I want to plumb the depths of her pussy ."

I stepped back and let Todd put his arm around my wife and head upstairs to the bedroom. He looked at me and asked which one was the master bedroom. "I'm going to fuck your wife in your bed. That caused Nan and I both to moan with desire.

She led him into the master bedroom and asked, "How do you want me?"

Todd said, "Just pull your dress up to your waist and get on your hands and knees on the bed, slut." My wife hurriedly complied with his demand and was on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide to provide easy access to her dripping cunt.

Todd took his time taking off all of his clothes. Nan was whimpering with desire as she waited on her hands and knees for Todd's cock.

When he was finally undressed he climbed on the bed between her spread legs. As his big pole brushed her pussy lips he reached out and smacked her ass with his open palm. Nan gasped in pain and shook in anticipation of what was to come.

Todd said, "Do you want me to fuck you, slut?"

"Oh yeeeeeessssssssss."

"Tell me what you want."

Nan moaned and practically yelled, "Fuck my slut cunt. Please. I need your big fat cock in me. Oh, please fuck me Todd."

I groaned to hear my sweet wife beg for another man to fuck her in our bed.

Todd couldn't hold out any longer. He guided his cockhead to her slippery slit and pushed it in. After he had about an inch in my wife's wet hole, he paused.

Nan shuddered as he held her there. Then he slammed his whole cock into her. The fuck attack was so violent that Nan couldn't stay up on her hands. As Todd's heavy balls smacked into her ass flesh she fell forward and her head was buried in the pillow.

Todd started thrusting in and out of my wife's tight pussy, stretching her open, with long hard strokes. He would pull out until just his cockhead was in her, then drive all the way in as hard as he could. He held her hips to gain maximum force. As he got into a steady rhythm, my slut wife began driving back and meeting his thrusts.

Nan was now going wild. "Oh yeah. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh honey, Todd's the best man ever to fuck my pussy." I groaned when she said that and grabbed my cock and started pumping it with my hand trying to match the furious fucking I was watching my wife get.

Nan kept up telling Todd to fuck her. Her voice was getting louder and louder. I was afraid the neighbors were going to hear her, but I didn't really care. Suddenly she screamed. I was afraid she had been hurt but she just collapsed on the bed and moaned as Todd started driving into her with faster, shorter strokes. I knew he was getting close to cumming and filling my wife's cunt just like he had filled her mouth earlier.

Nan had a Mona Lisa smile on her face and continued to moan as Todd suddenly drove all the way into her and let out a roar. "God, I'm cumming slut." He held her as his cock pumped his fertile sperm deep in her pussy. Deeper than I had ever been able to do.

Nan purred, "Oooohhhh. Ooooooohhhhhh. Yes, yes, yes. Give me all your baby juice." I groaned and started to cum as I realized she was telling him to make her pregnant.

What seemed like five minutes went by with Todd's cock buried in my wife's pussy, squirting cum into her depths.

Finally, Todd gave me a smile as his cock fell out of her pussy with a plop. I could see globs of his cum in her wide open gash. I knew I had to have her. I didn't care what Todd thought about a man who watches his wife get fucked by another man and instead of getting mad, get turned on.

I growled as I pushed him out of the way so I could get to her. But, instead of fucking that sloppy mess, I put my mouth to her foaming cunt and started slurpping up all the juices from their fuck fest. I couldn't believe how hot her box was. It was like sticking my tongue into a pot of boiling hot glue. Todd's cum, mixed with my wife's pussy juices provided me a sticky sweet tasting feast. I sucked and sucked trying to get all of their juices into my parched throat.

Finally, I lay on my back under my wife and pulled her stretched pussy to my thirsty mouth. As I looked up at her I could see her stomach muscles work as she tried to give me more and more of Todd's spunk. Nan was smiling as she looked down at me drinking from her cunt. "Eat your slut wife, you cuckold." She started moaning again as she came while grinding her swollen pussy lips against my face.

Nan collapsed beside me on the bed and just lay there with a contented smile on her face. I told Todd he would have to call a cab to get back to the hotel and I would see him tomorrow.

After we heard him leave Nan rubbed my cock. She could feel the sticky mess I had made and asked me if I had enjoyed her little show. I told her I had cum three times. "Good, because I don't want you to fuck me tonight and I'm to tired to blow you."

My cock started growing as she continued stroking it while telling me that she didn't want me that night.

As she closed her eyes to go to sleep, my slutty wife said, "I think Todd can fuck me again if he wants too. He was sooooo good. And I liked the way you sucked his cum out of my pussy." I couldn't do anything but groan.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers