All Comments on 'Our Second Time'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where is part 1?

It is not posted under your author name in the profile section. Would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great loved it

Her coming out with that dress it just to cool. Can just see her naked under there and knowning another man is about to fill her pussy.

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Delightful & Refreshingly Different Cuckster

It is always fun to have a new little sick boy(?) push the male humiliation of self cuckolding himself at the readers -a few of which are as jadedly demented as the writer.

However, the other 99% respectfully feel it is decidely sick and subhuman for any wimp pimping out the old wife whore mother of his(?) children so he can watch long wide bigger cocks then eat the stringie curdled greenish pus cum from her stretched out swollen red cunt so as to feel humiliated and demeaned but loved(?).

Did I get that right writer - is that how you wish to feel? Funny your bio says swinger but should be ammended to say cuckster as per your tails theme!

Next - as this tail of yours writer is really way below human convention - sadly base, humiliating and pathetic to real males - especialy us non-biGAY cock watchers and cum eaters, please move it either to GAY subsection Cock Watchers and Pus eaters or FETISH with the other subhuman pathetic inhumane stuff where people there may appreciate it or not!

Thanks you little sick one and have a real gay wimpster type day

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FANTASTIC

Loved it, very great dialogue and hot, hot, hot! I can't wait to read more, as long as the cuckold theme is in full force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sick

Gets my vote as one of the sickest, most disgusting stories I almost read. I gave up reading after about 4 paragraphs. I hate to make myself nauseous the Ct. yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Part One

Part one is listed under the author name, The Old Man n Oregon. Part three was submitted today and I think will be under elia_cdl. I'll leave the rating of the stories to others.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Better than part one

I read part one last week and was one of the readers who commented asking for more. At the time I thought it was all fiction, now I'm not so sure. Either way it was very hot and erotic. I enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to more adventures. For those who think you are "sick" or that I'm sick for liking your story, I say FUCK YOU whoever you are. At least I have the balls to attach my name to my comments. To the author, I say thanks for a good story and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A physiologists dream!

No self-esteem or any self worth.

No sexual identity determined.

Hates women.

Most of all hates him self.

List story as Loving Wives instead of BSDM/submissive. Has no idea of any kind of love only self-effacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dearest simsie commentor

As a cuckster supporter it isn't possible you have any cajonies/ balls as that is a real mans trait - you seem to favor wimpy ball-less pathetic humiliation - as such and while it isn't likely - fuck thyself or use a mirror to watch someone with balls do it little sick one.

Comments on the story are whats intended here unless you push the issue again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

I started reading. I stopped reading after two paragraphs. This could very well be the worst story ever posted on this site. The writer is a total asshole and you sick motherfuckers will tell him/her how great the story is.

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 18 years ago
Yep...he strikes again...

Let's see.....

-"subhuman"

-"cuckster"

-"little sick one"

-"pathetic inhumane"

-misspelling "tale" as "tail"

-asking writer to move story to Fetish, when this type of story doesn't meet the definition of fetish (I guess he doesn't understand the meaning of the word)

Yep...all his buzzwords and phrases are there. The only thing missing was assuming the writer was from the UK based on the subject. You're slipping dude. For someone that hates these stories so much, he certainly reads them all and feels the need to comment on them all.

Dude...stick to your rape fantasies and the fantasies of fucking your sister and daughter. Or maybe spewing your misspelled and poorly arranged vitriol is YOUR fetish. Fucking ignorant asshat.

To the writer... better than the first, but still too short. A suck, a fuck and gone. Need to draw it out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As a real cuck- i say its a good story.

To those who did not like the story- i say phooey. It's a good cuck story and if you only knew the lifestyle better - you would understand why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Wow Denie Cuckster Krane

Lord of the highest cuckster and ball supporter - golly Denie - you love the vile pathetic male humiliation don't you - yet you don't write about the sicker than fetish crap.

Denie it's ok for you be the cock sucker you wish to be albiet from your wifes cunt but don't tread on others rights as you suck. There is a freedom of speech in America so I'm told - so you are entitled to watch or suck cocks as you wish but don't admonish normal men who think you are sick to admit it and do it.

Sorry writer - as sick as this is and will get worse soon you do have the right to disrespect and humiliate males and yourself to the enth degree if it turns your little willie on.

I'm just concerned about the young, weak and stupid like Denie Krane who might fall in - roll around and bring down themselves, their wife and a marriage just to spice up his sex life. And from some of the commentators they are going down for the next to last time - well there is always another wife for them isn't thee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
first part

I can't find the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Theres nothing better!

Theres nothing better than sucking another man's cum out of your wife's just fucked pussy! I cum all over myself every time I do it! I even let one of her lovers fuck me in the ass once! Ohhhhhh, that was something else altogether!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...now bring in the REAL STALLONS!!!...

...she's ready for her initiation into the BLACK CLUBBIN' EVOLUTIONS...to become a BREEDER VESSEL for the BLACK SUPER RACE...to become 'OWNED' by the BLACK ADONIS CULTURE...who will all 'OWN' and RULE with their white women breeders...holding their wrists, to indicate that they 'OWN' their white bitches...for their commands, and distribution to their BLACK GOD BROTHERS...for their pleasures...and for whitey hubby to begin his 'cucold' traing and service to his BLACK MASTERS too...!!!...YOU GO GIRL!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!...;)))

NoRules69NoRules69over 2 years ago

Loved it. I love creampie too. I’ll eat any pussy after some one else has fucked it and filled it with a hot creamy load of jizz. My wife loves to come home and just shove her cum dripping cunt in my face and say “guess who’s’”

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Hot Story. Bringing home a business friend for the wife to play with. 5 starts

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 1 year ago

HOT STORY and somewhat surprising (although that's what one expects in "Loving Wives"). I do have to say that the use of the word "slut" seems excessive and I don't recall ever hearing a wife call her voyeur hub "cuckold" -- and I've been in plenty of MFM and MFMF scenaria to be able to comment on such. It's also somewhat hard to believe that after watching Todd fuck his wife, that the author chose to eat her cum-filled pussy rather than enjoy "sloppy seconds" by fucking her instead. Oh well "a claque un a son gout!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous