Our Second Time Around.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,428 Followers

It would be very easy for most men to say I am very weak for allowing Jenny to fuck these other men whilst she was in love with me but I really do understand how Jenny felt and although I didn't like it, I accepted it! Jenny is such a lovely person it is easy when one gets to know her to understand why she felt obligated to these men, after all Jenny may very well have killed herself after Simon died if it hadn't been for these men. Occasionally Jenny will talk a little about her life with Simon but in the nicest way, but she never talks about the other 12 men who were in her life!

O.K. in some people's eyes I have been a cuckold and should have stopped Jenny right from the start but I love her all the more for having the strength of character to carry out what she saw as her obligations! Our second time around is good - extremely good - for both of us, believe me!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,428 Followers