Chapter 1; Appreciation

Story Info
My special birthday gift to the governor.
1.7k words
4.53
1.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my second month after I joined his club. I remember that late Monday evening, when I stepped down the 4 slippery wet steps. How my eyes met those of a gentleman blessed with a considerable physique. He didn't particularly mind me stepping through the heavy door nor that I hesitated. It was a bit of a relief stepping inside from that dark back alley.

The low glowing lights guided my eyes to a dance stage, to few half circle leather sofas scattered on the far side of the hall. To the humming noise of men spread around, some with lovely ladies whose giggles I will soon know very well. To a red illuminated bar maned by an old gentleman wearing a waistcoat. I walked towards him and asked, only for him to point me towards a metallic stairs that lead to a glass office over seeing all of this lovely madness.

That Monday was the first of the month. The third month after my divorce. The red lights of the bar made me think perhaps I should wrap it with a red ribbon. It was my birthday gift for him. Today is his 60th. They call him the 'governor' which I suppose was true. Though I like to call him with his real name, or more precisely, with the nick name he likes to hear from me, "Big Teddy". I suppose he was my teddy, and without him taking me under his wing, I would have not made it.

"You don't have to change nature. You just have to live it" were his words that day. That day when he understood me and I trusted him. Today is his birthday and today I am wrapping a red ribbon around my right breast, hiding my gift for him.

"You liked it?" I playfully giggled when he undid the ribbon while I hold my breast for him. We were in his office, with plenty of other men and ladies around. Some of the men were his friends while others were from the club's loyal patrons.

My breasts are not that firm any more, but they all like how natural they feel. And natural they are; 34D though not as firm as they used to be. After all I am 33 years old and was pregnant twice. Nursing my two kids had left my pale skin with thick dark areolae and puffy nipples.

A proud smile didn't take long to show on his face. "That's my girl!" He grinned with most of those around us hearing it.

"I got it for you as your birthday gift" I proudly showed it, pointing my red nail index finger towards it.

"Oh I love it... it even has the same angel halo of the entrance sign," he grinned again.

"Exactly yes," I agreed to him, glad that he liked it.

The tattoo was 'BT's' in bold black letters tattooed on the front of my right breast, just above of my thick areola. An angel halo was on top of the letters.

"Who wouldn't!" An old friend of his, standing with the two us, loudly joined us. I giggled playfully tightening my open arms, with my tits between my elbows, forcing them against one another.

I was wearing a high leg black bikini, high platform stilettos, and perhaps that's all if we don't count the ribbon. Sure I had my hair styled earlier that day. I stood letting its brown strands flow freely on my back. Together with the make up, the manicure and pedicure, and the waxing, they costed me more than the tips I make here in a month. But then, it is my Big Teddy's birthday and I can afford it. After all, I did have a 'real job' which paid well.

"Who is my best girl?" He proudly grinned again, looking me in the eyes, as he reached forward and pulled me towards him with his arm around my waist.

"I am," I playfully giggled proud of myself, as I brushed my hair pulling it behind my ears, dropping it on my back.

"Give me that honey, I want to suck on my name a bit," he grinned.

"Certainly," I moaned back to him, bringing my breast up to him. Holding it firmly in his hand, he kissed his way from the tattoo downward to my nipple, which he then took into his mouth. He closed his eyes, enjoying himself as he pushed his teeth into its puffy flesh pulling on it playfully. A moan escaped my lips, and naturally I swiftly put my hand on his cheek. His teeth were a bit too enthusiastic; but then it is his birthday and i didn't stop him.

"Not this one here?" He grinned again, this time reaching with his hand to between my thighs and cupping my pussy over the bikini's fabric. I giggled loudly dropping my head backward, moaning feeling his fingers.

"All here is yours," I continued answering him, pointing my open hands up and down presenting all of my body. I then put my hand on my thong's crotch and pulled it aside for him, "especially this one," I smiled to him. I continued swaying my hips back and forth with his hand pressed tight between my thighs. He felt how already wet 'she' is.

"That's my Helen," he proudly groaned. With his deep voice, he then continued, "why don't you slide this thing off. You wouldn't need it tonight."

"With pleasure," I moaned back to him. He helped me with his hand on my hip, helped me stay steady. I pushed my thumbs into my thong's side strips and bent a bit forward pushing it downward, down my pale wide thighs, my knees, my thick calves. Bending forward, my tits jiggling against each other dropping down with gravity. He helped me stand back, and holding to his hand, I pulled my feet up, one after the other, releasing the thong from the heels of my stilettos.

"Better now?" I proudly smiled asking him standing all naked. Standing with my hands on my hips, all naked from head to toes, if it was not for my stilettos of course.

He boasted proudly, "isn't she an eye candy?" and reached to take my hand turning me around, for the two more gentlemen who also joined us. We were now standing in some sort of a circle, with Big Teddy next to me, his arm around me, resting his hand my hip.

"Oh she does have the right assets" the old gentleman who was first with us agreed. It was the first time I see him in the club. I didn't recognise him.

He reached to cup my right breast asking me, "all natural?"

I looked down at my breast, holding it to him, "of course," I assured him. He reached to cup and weigh it. I did not stop him.

"They definitely are," he assured the others.

I giggled proudly, boasting, "yet another stamp of authenticity." I put my hands back on my breasts brushing my palms on my nipples feeling how hard they have become.

"Told you, she is a tenner," Big Teddy boasted. "Two months ago, she stepped with her cute little feet into my club. A virtuous single mother and an exemplary working woman. Look at her now, an eye candy and a cock queen," he proudly boasted to the three of them.

"What may I say, he stole my heart," I joked to them referring to him. We all laughed.

"Oh she's definitely a tenner" the second man added with his hand reaching forward to have a feel between my thighs.

"Mmmm" I moaned, rushing to put my hand on his, stopping him. "She is still a bit shy," I moaned to him, closing my thighs tight on his hand.

"Not from what I could feel," he answered grinning making me blush a bit. I smile and bite on my lower lip. "See, she is even enjoying it,' he told me, referring to my pussy with 'she' while talking to directly to me, as if it was not mine, as if it was not me. I blushed more, putting my hand on his, covering myself with my palm.

"Not so early," I moaned, blushing more.

"Oh don't be shy now. You're among friends," Big Teddy assured me. He reached to my hand taking it into his and gently moving it aside, away from my pubic.

"I am not! But she is too wet already," I moaned admitting. The four of them laughed.

"And you're shy of that?" The third man animatedly asked. "You're among friends! Come, come here to me," he blazed inviting me to him.

He took my hand and gently guided me towards him. Big Teddy slid his arm off my hip and slapped my left arse cheek making its thick pale flesh wiggle. His friend opened his embrace welcoming, putting his arm around on my back.

"What's your name?" He then asked me, looking me in the eye, smiling to me.

"Helen" I answered him, with a bit of shyness in my tone.

On my back I felt his hand moving lower on my back, sliding lower and lower finding its way to my arse cheeks.

"Tell us now, with all honesty that is, since you joined Ted's club, where do you like it more now" He asked me while probing his fat middle finger into my arse bud while placing his other hand on my pubic, his middle finger, also probing between my pussy lips. "Is it here or here?" He asked referring to my arse first then my pussy. He asked me while looking me in the eye.

"I am shy to say," I answered him blushing, swaying my body left and right softly.

"Oh you can whisper it in my ear," he smiled to me.

"Do I have to choose?" I answered him with a question, biting on my lower lip.

"Oh don't be shy among us now," Big Teddy encouraged me again. "Whisper it into Jack's ear. Don't be shy girl." Big Teddy continued.

All four men were sipping on their drinks watching me closely. I leaned forward towards Jack and whispered in his ear giggling, "both."

"At the same time?" Jack with a feigned surprise look, loudly asked me. Sure all the others heard him.

"Maybe not, I don't know" I giggled back loudly this time, while swaying my hips back and forth on his hand between my thighs. Clearly I was enjoying it more and more now.

"Oh you wouldn't need to worry about them knowing any of that," Jack smiled to me. "You're among Ted's friends" he continued assuring me.

The party has started!