All Comments on 'Our Secret Ch. 03'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Yes, this is my mother. Have you ever wanted to fuck your mother?" At first, he shook his head no, but as mom increased her mouth pressure on his dick, he started to come in her mouth. "Yes, he screamed, yes I want her so bad"

Another of the many benefits of hot motherfucking, as this great story shows. The public exhibition of a boy sticking his big hard cock up his own mother's cunt releases the hidden urges of lots and lots of other boys to fuck their own mother. Later in the story we learn that that same kid is now giving his own mom hot incestuous fucks all the time. A boy's urge to shove his young cock up the same cunt he came out of is so normal and natural that it only needs the slightest spark for the kid to just go ahead and do it. A young male is testosterone-riddled, his hot young balls are brimming with his big loads of creamy semen, he's got to unload them all the time. The easiest, most convenient place is his own mother's warm wet loving mommy-twat. That's why motherfucking is the fastest growing pastime in the country.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

until the sharing part it was going great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
leann5red grate from the starte

I just loved the way you put it togerther I am looking to read more from you soon yors leann XXXX

blueyes005blueyes005over 10 years ago
Good, but rushed the ending

Your story was good, except you rushed the ending. This story could of stopped when they met the welcome party and then had several other chapters added on to it. Keep on writing, you have a blossoming talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

This was good but I really didn't like how consistently drunk she was. Being drunk is unsexy. It may be a normal way to get a girl to loosen up for sex but that just means you couldn't get her when she was of sound mind. Prefer it when they are so overwhelmed by lust and only desire, not alcohol.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very well written story

The well conceived storyline seemed so real to me, and it made the characters feel alive.

Thanks for the very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written story, but there was no need for her to be drunk!

Yes I agree with the comment that a woman who has sex because she is drinking a lot is not really sexy!

bijeshr_1986bijeshr_1986over 9 years ago
secret

i wouldlike to make my mom pregnant

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
i don't get it

I don't get it this story was all over the place and so far none of the other chapters follows the first chapter how did you write so many with no real story line and plus they was about a different mother and son for the most part at least this one was none of it makes since

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
With A Stranger, No Less

Why do some of you writers feel the need to humiliate and share mom with others, in this case a stranger. These stories start out as love stories between mom and son and devolve from there with the son becoming an A-1 asshole who is undeserving of mom or her body. I really do believe that a lot of these stories that devolve as such are written by guys who have a real problem with women in general and with their moms in particular. Incestuous mother/son love stories are really good and there are authors here on Literotica such as Ahabscribe, RGJohn, Mikelh, McSwain and others who are quite good at writing them, but this submission and humiliation crap belongs in the garbage along with the authors who write it.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
You lost me with this story when

The mum was constantly drunk especially when he fucked her. then the son showed his true colours when he called a stranger over to join in when they got caught.. WTF all he did was treat her like a whore. No mother / son love in this story .. Sorry a very lucky ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
1 star

I agree with the others who share my distaste for sharing. When writers do that they throw any part of love out the window and turn the female partner into a whore. Sorry but really don't want to read anymore of this series after that. Try writing a story not a porno script

ryantrixryantrixover 3 years ago

Ruined it with sharing

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Self-aware adults know they need to expand their horizons and try everything, within reason. The son knew/knows and was/is assured of his position/relationship with his mother. The mother has matured and knows what she wants/needs from her son and husband. The husband has his wife and needs/wants his career.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Lauren may be an angel in disguise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous