Our Sex Vacation Day 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked toward the pool area the girls were walking and talking in front of Todd and I. Todd and I were talking about the vacations so far but I truly was not listening that closely as I was watching Crystal's firm little naked ass in front of me. I did glance over to Todd once and he was also watching a firm tight ass but it was not Crystal's. He was zeroed in on Lori as she sexily walked in front of him. She was putting on a show knowing that we were there and that we would be watching.

When we arrived at the pool there were about thirty couples there all wrapped in various outfits of plastic. Some were more covered than others but none of them really left anything to the imagination. Once again there were all body types and all ages at the party.

We found a table and all sat down to get to know each other a little better and to wait for the dinner to begin. While we were waiting a waitress came by and we ordered a pitcher of margaritas.

We found out that Todd and Crystal were from Arizona. They were the same age as we were and also had no kids.

Very soon a resort representative came out and welcomed everyone to the cellophane swimsuit party.

There was a band at one end of the pool and they began to play as we headed for the buffet line.

We sat and talked about our lives while eating and drinking. We finished the one pitcher and ordered another one.

I could not stop stealing glances at Crystal across from me. As she moved or laughed her large full tits would wiggle and bounce. On several occasions I was glad for the plastic wrap that was helping to hold my dick down.

The waitress cleared our table and brought us a third pitcher of liquid relaxation.

Crystal stood up, walked around the table to me and asked if I would like to dance. I took her hand and we moved closer to the edge of the pool to dance.

Todd and Lori got up and actually went into the pool to swim. I was not sure how well these suits would hold up in the water but I guess we were going to find out.

Crystal grabbed hold of me and pulled me close to her. This was the first woman since I had married Lori that I had actually held naked or nearly naked. Her firm full tits were rubbing against my chest and my cock was straining against the plastic wrap. She reached her hands behind me and held my ass.

I glanced at Lori and Todd who were in a corner of the pool very close together. I was wondering if Lori had his cock in her hand and where his hands might be.

Other couples were now dancing and in the pool. The couples in the pool seemed to be spread out along the edges or in the corners like Lori and Todd.

I reached behind Crystal and put my hand on her ass. It was a firm tight little bubble butt with very smooth skin.

I looked back to Lori and her head was leaning against the pool edge with Todd standing in front of her. I knew where his hands were now and pretty certain where her hands were.

Crystal moved one of her hands to my chest and rubbed my nipples with her fingers, which immediately sent my cock into overdrive. The plastic wrap was not going to hold out much longer.

Crystal then put her hand between us to feel my predicament and looked up at me and said, "I want to fuck you."

That is the first time in my life where a woman has ever said that to me. I looked into her big brown eyes and replied, "I have been wanting to fuck you since I saw you on the beach this afternoon."

She smiled and said, "I was wondering if my bending over and flashing you my pussy had worked or not."

I smiled and said, "Oh yah it worked!"

She looked up at me again and asked, "Well do you want to fuck me?"

I looked over at the corner of the pool to see what Todd and my wife were doing.

Crystal also looked and said; "I know Todd's cock is buried in Lori's pussy right now."

I'm sure she was right. Lori was propped up in the corner of the pool with her arms stretched out along the decking and Todd was directly in front of her. I could see her legs wrapped around his waist and the water was rippling out from them as he was discreetly thrusting into her sweet pussy. A twinge of jealousy hit me as my mind envisioned his cock in Lori's pussy. Her pussy had only been mine since we got married.

I looked back at the beautiful creature in front of me and replied, "Yes, I want to fuck you in the worst possible way."

She grabbed my hand and we went to an area just off of the pool area. There were some more lounge chairs there that were slightly secluded. Crystal sat on the edge of one of the loungers and pulled me to her. She unwrapped my cock from it's plastic and it bounced up to attention. She then wrapped her hand around the base and pulled it to her mouth. She stopped briefly and stated, "I love sucking cock."

I watched as she let my cock slid into her mouth. She immediately began swirling her tongue around it as she stroked it in and out of her mouth. Crystal then sucked the length of my cock down her throat. Lori had tried this on several occasions but gagged before getting it down. I could feel the head of my cock enter into the tight confines of her throat and it was truly amazing. She pulled it out of her throat and I knew one more of those and I would be shooting a load down her throat and I really wanted to fuck this petite vixen. I reached down and pulled her up to me. I kissed her. I have not kissed another woman since Lori and I have been together and it was an odd feeling having another woman's lips touching mine.

I spun Crystal around and had her lean against the back of the lounger. I went down behind her and licked that sweet pussy that she had apparently teased me with earlier today. She tasted as sweet as I had imagined. I stood back up and grabbed the base of my cock and guided it toward her pussy. She spread her legs a little wider and I let the tip of my cock rest against her protruding swollen pussy lips. I could feel the heat radiating from her. I let the head of my cock enter her pussy. I looked down at my cock in her and was thinking there is no turning back now. I leaned forward and let my cock slid in a little further. I could feel the wet warmth and the velvety walls of her pussy. I pushed in a little further and she moaned. I pushed all the way in her and she groaned with pleasure, "Fuck me Steve! Fuck me hard and deep!"

I withdrew and then plunged my full length into her and she groaned again, "Fuck Yes!"

I began pistoning in and out of her wet pussy. On each inward stroke my groin slapped into her ass. I grabbed hold of her small hips and thrust in and out. I did not want this to end not knowing if I would get the opportunity again to fuck this beauty.

I felt her pussy contracting on my cock and she moaned and shook into an orgasm and I moaned and buried my cock into her pussy as far as it would go and shot load after load into her.

We stayed like that for a moment recuperating from our impromptu sex.

My softening cock fell from her slick pussy. She stood up and turned to me to kiss me again.

I looked at my plastic suit that was now torn and my cock was exposed. Crystal looked at what I was looking at and tore the rest of it off of me. She said, "What the hell you were naked anyway."

I reached and pulled the single layered triangles from her tits and the triangle from her pussy had already fallen off.

We walked back to the pool area and Lori and Todd were sitting at the table drinking some more margaritas.

Lori saw us coming from around the bushes and asked, "And where have you kids been?" with a big grin on her face.

Crystal replied, "We had to have a little privacy for our fuck session."

Lori looked at Crystal and said, "I hope you didn't wear him out because I plan on fucking him over and over again tonight."

Crystal smiled and replied; "I think you will get all you need from a stud like that."

Todd cleared his voice and looked at Crystal. He then nodded toward her leg and we all looked down as she had my cum trickling down her leg.

Crystal said, "I think I will get in the pool."

I then noticed that Lori was also now completely nude as was Todd. I sat down at the table and poured another margarita.

Crystal emerged from the pool and sat down. I poured her another drink and we all sat around talking as if we had not just fucked each other's spouse.

We talked for a while when Todd finally said, "It's getting late and I'm ready for bed."

Crystal stood up and said, "Come on lover I think I need some more cock!"

Lori and I also got up and we said our goodnights and that we would all hook up tomorrow.

The pool area had thinned out to only a few couples and Lori said, "Let's go for a swim. The water was wonderful."

She grabbed my hand and led me into the pool. Once in the water she turned to me and kissed me passionately.

Holding onto me she asked, "Well, did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

It seemed like one of those loaded questions that could get a guy into trouble. But, under the circumstances I answered truthfully, "Yes I had a wonderful evening. What about you?"

She smiled, "Yes it was so strange though being with someone else and having a different cock inside of me."

I thought, there it is out. She had fucked another man. I froze.

She asked, "Honey are you ok with that?

I smiled at her and replied, "Yes. After all that is why we are here isn't it?"

She kissed me then took my hand and we walked out of the pool as naked as the day we were born and headed for the hotel lobby and to our room.

Our first fuck session in the room was exactly that. We fucked like wild animals. I took Lori against the wall and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She was biting and sucking on my neck as I thrust into her. I carried her to the bed and we went onto the bed still joined. I grabbed her ankles and held them into the air in front of my chest and pounded into her wet pussy. Lori was grabbing at the bedspread with her hands and rolling her head back and forth. I watched her tits bounce up and down with each one of my vicious thrusts. I wanted to cum deep inside her and be sure that she knew she had been fucked and fucked hard.

She screamed, "Oh God, Fuck Me!"

I felt her pussy contracting on my cock. She opened her mouth and a low guttural sound of a moan escaped her lips as she released a flood of fluids onto my cock. I too was ready to cum and leaned into her so that her knees were bent back toward her ears and sank as deep as I could then blew a load of hot cum deep into her.

We were both sweating as I released her legs and rolled onto the bed beside her.

She was breathing heavily and said, "I thought we had forgotten how to fuck like that."

Our next sessions were more tame and loving. We made love three times before falling to sleep.

I had dreams of fucking Crystal again tomorrow.

12