Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,728 Followers

"Ian," Ken said, when we were ensconced in the lounge after our showers, Linda and Marion having made a pot of fresh ground coffee for everyone and handed round a few fairy cakes, "Christopher thinks you'd be a wow in porn films. How d'you feel about that?"

"I'd love to, dad," Ian replied, "having a good time and getting paid for it - what could be better?"

"Watching porn and actually doing porn are two different things," said Christopher in all seriousness and speaking from his years of experience as the porn actor Wayne Benton. "It's not as easy as it looks on screen," our son continued, "hard work, long hours and there are times when you don't fancy your co-stars. It isn't for everyone."

"How d'you manage to perform if you don't fancy who you're doing it with?" Sally asked.

Christopher smiled wryly. "I have a vivid imagination," he replied. "When I'm being sucked by some floozy with sagging tits and a wrinkled pussy, I close my eyes and just imagine I'm being blowjobbed by mom."

"Thanks a lot, sweetheart," said Linda, grasping her jugs to show everyone that they were very many years away from sagging, "I hope that's not because you think I look like that."

"Of course not, mom," Christopher replied, giggling, and leaning across to plant a kiss on his mother's breasts, "I didn't mean it like that. Oh shit, " he added, "that all came out wrong. You are the most beautiful lady in the world."

"Yuk," said Ian, "I'm not into all that slushy stuff. I just tell my mom she's beautiful and a right fucking whore and leave it at that."

"You sure do, sweetheart," Marion replied, "and I couldn't wish for a better compliment."

"That proves my point," Christopher rejoined, "we're all different."

"I said last night," Ken started up, "that we want to hear all about your life as a porn actor, Christopher. What's been your best ever scene?"

"Ken, for fuck sake," Christopher replied, a slight note of impatience creeping into his voice, "don't make this difficult for me but if you want an honest answer, I have to say its the latest scene I work on. But from what mom and dad says, its my bi and gay films they like best."

"We do indeed, darling," said Linda, "your father and I just love watching you taking a cock or a strap-on up that fabulous tight ass of yours."

"How d'you keep in shape?" Marion asked. "You have a superb body."

"Thanks, Marion," Christopher answered, his voice having lost its edginess and a note of pride creeping into it, "obviously I work out a lot, its a way of life that keeps me fit both physically and mentally. And I play football regularly, too."

"Yeah," I said, "his ass looks great in his tight shorts as he runs round the pitch with the ball at his feet."

Everyone giggled as Linda poured out more coffee and handed the cups around to mumbled thanks from each of us.

"And mom and dad have been truly supportive of my career," Christopher went on, returning the cup to its saucer after taking a few sips of the scalding liquid, "I couldn't wish for better parents."

"D'you ever watch yourself on screen?" Ian asked.

"I watch each scene closely only once," Christopher said, "just to see how I can improve on things next time around and where I might have not been completely up to scratch. I'm my own worst critic. The only other times I see myself is when mom and dad put a film on when we're having a threesome," he continued, "or when you're here, like last night. Other than that, I don't really get off watching myself, if that's what you mean."

"Oh, I would," said Ian quickly, "I'd get a real buzz knowing that millions of people across the world will see me in action."

"Just as we do, son," Ken murmured.

"Any downsides to being a porn star, son?" Marion asked.

"Well," said Christopher considering, "like I said, there are times when you don't fancy your co-stars but a lot of the time I've been lucky. I've worked with and met some really nice horny people and I see them from time to time privately, too."

"This is all very interesting, sweetheart," Linda said, "but my pussy is starting to get me horny again. Alan," Linda commanded, switching her attention to me, "put one of Wayne Benton's films on and let's get this party going again."

There was no objection to my wife's suggestion, as if there would be. I grabbed a handful of DVDs from the cabinet and flipped through them, selecting another of Wayne Benton's bisexual movies and set it rolling. As our son, the porn star appeared on screen, he stood up and moved across to his mother who immediately started the latest proceedings by taking our son's cock into her mouth while Sally and Marion dropped to their knees in front of Ken and Ian and started blowjobbing their menfolk, Marion sucking her son and Sally her father.

Once again, I stood on the sidelines masturbating but I didn't mind being somewhat left out for the time being. I knew I would get plenty of attention in the next several hours while, for the present, the night was still young ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,728 Followers
12