Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 07

Story Info
A visit to the nudist club - and a happy meeting
5.1k words
4.6
69.9k
38

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers

1.

Ken and I drove our cars through the gates of the Sandilands Nudist Club and parked them up under the trees. Ken and his wife Marion and their daughter and son, Sally and Ian, climbed out and immediately began to strip off their clothes. My wife Linda, my son Christopher and I did the same, including our boots and socks, and, within seconds, we were all stark naked, throwing our unwanted garments into the trunks and locking them securely. Then with our bags slung carelesly over our shoulders, the seven of us trooped up the path to the clubhouse.

There'd been a few other cars in the lot but it was still early on Sunday morning and the club wouldn't start getting busy until lunchtime. One or two naked people were already reclining on their sun lounges in the main field whom we didn't recognise but we waved and greeted each other in the friendly fashion that is so prevalent in the carefree world of the naturist. Social nudity is a great leveller; whether you be a bank manager or a cleaner, everyone is equal when they haven't got any clothes on.

"Great to be back," said Linda as she reached the clubhouse first and opened the door.

"Sure is," said Ken, "there ought to be a plaque up that this is where the Murchisons and the Phillips's met."

Everyone giggled as we went inside. The clubhouse was fairly small, as clubhouses go, but that all helped to give it an air of intimacy and cosiness. George, the middle-aged divorced owner of the club and a supercilious ladies man if ever there was, he wouldn't be seen dead sucking cock - though, if you're dead, I suppose sucking anything would be rather difficult - was in his usual place behind the bar and, needless to say, in the nude too, and he smiled at us as we walked in.

"Good morning, ladies and gents," he greeted us, "long time no see."

"See being what it is all about," Marion giggled.

Three naked ladies were sitting together on a sofa alongside the wall near the door and a young bespectacled man stood in front of them, likewise in his birthday suit, holding his wallet in his hands and staring at the menu which was plastered on the wall above the bar. He was very close to the ladies, his cock almost in their faces, and he was taking a lot longer to decide what to have than was strictly necessary, after all the Sandilands Nudist Club is not The Ritz and most of the refreshments on offer were ready meals that George would sling in the microwave and. we often joked to each other, guaranteed to give one instant botulism.

My family and Ken's selected a set of chairs and sofas on the other side of the room and the ladies and Christopher and Ian parked their bare asses down while Ken and I grabbed our wallets and went over to the bar to get some coffee, forming a queue behind the naked young man. Ken and I raised our eyebrows at each other as a knowing look passed between us; it didn't take that long for someone to choose what they wanted especially with such a limited selection on offer. What the young man was actually doing was enjoying standing there naked in front of the ladies and letting them get a good long look at his cock and his balls while Ken and I had a great view of his undraped ass.

Not that there was anything wrong in the young man letting everyone ogle his nakedness, after all the club was and is an exhibitionist's paradise and Ken and I were doing exactly the same. Seeing and being seen is what its all about and I have to admit, it did feel nice standing there with the women eyeing up our cocks with very appreciative looks in their eyes.

George knew that his club existed primarily for exhibitionists interested in meeting others for sex, yet masquerading under the false pretence of a club simply for sun lovers. He was, of course, completely aware of what went on in the woods which were extensive and where there were lots of secretive little copses where people could go for a good time but, apart from Saturday nights when adult-only parties were held, the clubhouse was a no-go area for sex and men with hard-ons. George was and is a very open-minded guy, he used to run strip joints in his younger days, and was happy for people to fuck in the woods just as long as it didn't happen in the clubhouse, except, as I just said, on Saturday nights.

As long-standing naturists, my family and Ken's have abided by the rules of the club and, in case you are wondering what us men do if we feel ourselves getting aroused, we quickly go outside though, in all the years we have been visiting the club, that has happened on only a very few occasions. Ken, Ian, Christopher and I are adult enough to control ourselves when in the clubhouse and keep our cocks flaccid but in the woods, of course, it is a completely different matter.

The young man in the steel-rimmed glasses, which looked like a pair of the late tragic John Lennon's cast-offs, finally decided that all he wanted was a cup of coffee and George poured boiling water from the kettle onto the instant granules and took the man's money. The young man then moved away from the bar, smiling at us as he passed. It was a very nice smile and from having had a good look at his ass when he was standing in front of us, Ken and I now had a mouth-watering view of his uncut cock and I could see why the women on the sofa had been giving him such rewarding looks. His cock must have been about six inches long as it dangled over a pair of big sweaty-looking balls, his knobhead completely obscured by an amazing foreskin.

I glanced over my shoulder as Ken ordered our drinks and smiled as I noticed my wife and son and Ken's wife, daughter and son also giving the young man a good going over with their eyes. The young man realised he was being stared at and smiled across at our families as the three ladies he had been showing off to, finally realised the cock show was over for the time being, grabbed their bags and went outside to find some different men to ogle.

The young man sat down on a chair facing my family and Ken's and smiled. "Hi," he said, certainly not backward in breaking the ice, "not seen you here before."

"That's 'cause we haven't been for awhile," Linda replied, smiling back at him as the young man took a sip of his coffee, "and I don't remember seeing you here before neither."

"That's because I've only recently joined," the young man said, "I usually visit with my parents and brother but I live away from home though mom, dad and Luke should be along a bit later."

"I'm Linda Phillips, by the way," I heard my wife say, "and this is my son Christopher," she added, indicating our son who lifted his ass off the seat and quickly shook hands with the young man.

"Ryan Sheldrake," the young man said as Ken and I returned with the drinks on a tray.

"Hi," I said, "looks like you're all becoming well acquainted."

"Alan, this is Ryan," Linda said and I shook hands with the young man. "Ryan, this is my husband Alan, Christopher's father."

"Pleased to meet you, Ryan," I said. "This is my mate Ken and his family."

"I was just about to introduce us," said Marion, giving me a look so much as to say that introducing her family to Ryan was nothing to do with me. "This is my daughter Sally and my son Ian."

"Hi Ryan," Sally and Ian chorused together, "what do you think of it here?" added Ian.

"It's great," Ryan replied, "being naked sure beats having to walk around cooped up in clothes all the time."

"Sure does, Ryan," I said, "have you been a naturist long?"

"Ever since I was a kid," Ryan replied, "mom and dad brought my brother and I up as nudists so we've no shame in our bodies or of people seeing them."

"Quite right," said Ken.

There was a short lull in the conversation and to cover the silence, we all took sips of our coffee. Ken and I sat down either side of Ryan and I noticed that he was staring at my son Christopher and I could guess why.

"Excuse me, Christopher," Ryan said politely, his sexy voice cutting into the silence as he returned his cup to its saucer, "but don't I know you from somewhere?"

Christopher grinned. "Only if you're a watcher of adult movies," my son replied.

"Ever heard of Wayne Benton?" Linda asked, smiling at Christopher to once again show how proud she was and is of our son and his profession.

"Of course," said Ryan, "Wayne Benton, I always thought that must be a made-up name. Mom and dad have got quite a few of your movies."

Ken and I exchanged looks again; the conversation was getting better and better. So Ryan's parents were into watching porn and had brought their now adult kids up as nudists into the bargain. Marion had murmured before we left for the club that she hoped we might meet another incest family today and it looked as if one had fallen right into our laps within minutes of our arrival ...

2.

More people gradually started to arrive in the clubhouse, some dressed and taking their clothes off in front of everyone, others already stripped. There were at least fifteen beautiful naked people crammed into the tiny space of the clubhouse, the ratio of cocks to pussies about fifty fifty. A few of the newcomers I had seen lurking round the club from time to time on previous visits but neither I nor the rest of us really knew any of them; nevertheless, there were smiles and greetings of welcome before most of them got their refreshments and then headed off outside again to set up camp for some naturist sunbathing, though many of them would no doubt make their way to the woods sometime during the day, in the hope of finding some fun.

Ryan finished his coffee and stood up, his big cock dangling over a fine-looking set of balls which, I felt sure, could produce plenty of spunk when called upon to do so. He grabbed his bag and threw it over his shoulder.

"Well, folks," he said, "it sure has been nice meeting you all. I'm gonna head off down the meadow now to wait for mom and dad and Luke. Can't wait to tell them I've met the great Wayne Benton. Come along and say hello to them later, if you want."

"We will, Ryan," I replied, our eyes meeting and a caustic knowing look passing between us while Christopher smiled his appreciation at Ryan's remark. "Keep a look out for us, we'll be down later."

"See you, then," Ryan said, turning and sashaying away from us, treating us to a delightful view of his bare ass cheeks working together as he let himself out through the door.

"What a gorgeous young man," said Marion, after Ryan had departed and speaking quietly so that the other people in the clubhouse could not eavesdrop, "did you see that lovely cock and those big balls of his?"

"We ain't blind, honey," Ken replied. "He's got a very cute ass, too."

"Yeah," said Sally, "I wonder what his dad and brother are like."

"And his mother," said Ian.

"I should imagine they are all as gorgeous as Ryan," said Linda, "and I for one am determined to find out later. But, right now, isn't there something, Alan, that you had to do?"

"Pardon?" I said, in all innocence.

"The photos, silly," said Linda. "So we can try and get Ian into porn."

I had to admit that I had been so besotted by Ryan's beauty and conjuring up images in my mind what it would be like to have sex with him, that I had completely forgotten I had promised to take some pics of Ian. I shook myself out of my reverie, putting thoughts of Ryan and his family to one side and took my camera from my bag.

"Of course," I said, "sorry, I'd completely forgotten."

"I know you're dying to suck Ryan's prick, dad," Christopher laughed, "but it ain't even ten o'clock yet. We've got all day for that."

"Yeah, Alan," said Ian, "let's go down the woods and then you can take as many dirty pics of me as you like, I don't mind."

"Can I come and watch, sweetheart?" his mother asked.

"Of course you can, mom," Ian answered without hesitation, "I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

"Tell you what," said his father, "why don't we all go and watch?"

We gathered up our bags while Linda took the tray of empty cups back to the bar. "How are you, George?" she asked, placing the tray on the bar top.

George, who had been washing up somebody else's cups with his back to the room, turned and smiled at my wife. "OK, thanks, Linda," he said, "I thought you and yours had forgotten all about us."

"Never," Linda replied, "it's just that we don't seem to have a lot of time to visit these days," she went on, which was not strictly true. Since the Murchisons had started joining us regularly for our private gangbangs, we had enjoyed ourselves so much that regular visits to the club had gone on hold.

"See you later, George," we all chorused as we left the club and the proprietor smiled at us and went back to his washing up.

Outside, the sun was shining brightly through the trees and we could hear happy shouts of laughter coming from the meadow where most of those who just wanted to sunbathe nude went, or play frisbee games and nonsense like that. The swimming pool lay alongside the meadow on a kind of plinth but there was nobody there at the moment; by mid-afternoon, however, when the sun was high, the pool would be full with naked athletic bodies ...

3.

"Did you bring the Wayne Benton strap-on, honey?" I asked Linda as the seven of us turned round the side of the clubhouse in the opposite direction to the meadow and headed off to the woods.

"I sure did," Linda replied, tapping the side of her shoulder bag.

We carried on deeper into the woods which, in fact, were more like a small forest. At the deep end where the club boundary was located, was a small copse known to regular visitors as The Fairy Glen, being a well-known place for men-only sex. Most of the men who visit Sandilands are either gay or bi; going by the action I've seen in the woods over the years, it would be difficult to imagine that any of the guys were a hundred per cent heterosexual although, of course, given the law of averages, there must be a few club regulars who are.

We headed on past The Fairy Glen until we came to a larger copse which has seen plenty of salacious activity over the years. Thankfully, being early still, there was nobody else there so we could get on with what we had to do undisturbed. Normally, nobody minded other people turning up and joining in - indeed, I was really hoping we could get Ryan and his family down here later - but we had a mission at the moment and that was to get some hardcore shots of Ian to get his porn career off to a flying start.

"Here we are, folks," I said, grabbing the camera, "now let's get a few softcore pics to start with. Ian, go and stand against that tree."

"Cock or bum?" he asked as he made his way over.

"Let's do some full frontal shots first," I said, "then we'll concentrate on that lovely ass of yours later."

Ken, Marion and Sally watched proudly as their son and brother stood there, his cock hardening before our very eyes. Linda and Christopher moved in alongside the Murchisons and Ken and Christopher both started tugging on their cocks while the ladies started to play with their tits and pussies.

Ian's beautiful prick was now standing rigidly to attention and he was loving every minute being the main attraction, his enthusiasm for exhibitionism a joy to behold. With no qualms nor inhibitions about his body nor of showing it off, he would, as Christopher had realised a few nights earlier, be a superb addition to the adult movie industry.

I snapped several distant shots of Ian, making sure his young handsome face was captured to show who he was, then moved in for some close-ups of his cock and balls. His foreskin was still enclosed over his knobhead and I asked him to peel it back to get some shots of the engorged nub and Ian was only to happy to comply.

Marion whistled as the head of her son's cock became fully exposed as he retracted his foreskin, even though she has seen Ian's erect penis many times, while Linda bent down and extracted the Wayne Benton strap-on from her bag. "Here, Ian," Linda said, "suck this strap-on as you wank your cock."

She handed Ian the strap-on and he immediately took the head, modelled on my son Christopher's cock, into his mouth, sucking hard as if he was going down on the real thing while wanking his hard throbbing cock with his other hand. Ken and Christopher were wanking too which got the ladies going; as I continued to take snap after snap of the sexy Ian, my own cock now fully erect too, Sally dropped down in front of Ken and quickly took her father's cock into her mouth while Marion and Linda dropped down in front of Christopher and began to give their attention to my son. His mother wrapped her mouth around the big porn star prick, making little gagging sounds as the head nudged the back of her throat, while Marion stuck out her hot wet tongue and began to slurp it all over and around Christopher's big cum-filled balls.

Ian was wanking like mad as he watched his sister sucking his father and his mother licking Christopher's nuts while Linda was still blow-jobbing her son as if the world was about to end and she just had to savor the thrill for as long as possible before it did. I checked the pics I had taken of Ian so far in the screen and was very pleased with my efforts; Ian's cock and his balls would look great once I'd got them into the computer and brought them up closer, as so would his wonderful bottom.

"Let's have some shots of your ass, Ian," I said.

"I was wondering when we were gonna get onto that," Ian said, removing the strap-on from his mouth and smiling as he turned his back to everyone. The others were still sucking and licking like mad but were still able to watch the photographic scene taking place a few feet away from them.

As a long-standing aficionado of male buttocks, I just had to let my eyes rest on Ian's spectacular bare bottom for a few moments before resuming the photographing. Ken and Marion certainly knew what they were doing when they created Ian; his ass cheeks and crack are out of this world, in perfect keeping with the rest of his finely-honed gym-trained body. His long legs stretched south to a pair of football-playing feet while his back and his broad shoulders were almost as erotic as his bum. It was small wonder his parents were so proud of him ...

4.

I snapped several pics of Ian's ass as he stood there, grinning impishly over his shoulder. His mother Marion, who like myself was a real male ass fetishist, removed her tongue from Christopher's balls and moved closer next to her son to watch him getting his bum preserved on film. I moved in closer too, focusing the camera on Ian's bare ass which filled the entire lens of the camera as I snapped away, taking far more than I really needed to but I was so horny I couldn't help myself.

"Bend over, sweetheart," Marion said and then to me, "Alan get some shots of his ass like that."

"Shall I spread my cheeks, mom?" Ian asked, "make the pics even more hardcore."

"Do what you like, sweetheart," his mother replied, "whichever way you pose, I just know they will all look fabulous. Can't wait to see them."

Ian smiled and clasped his buns with his hands and opened up his hole and I moved in close again to get some shots of the young man's gaping fuck box. Marion couldn't control herself; totally oblivious to the presence of the camera, she got to her knees, opened her mouth and sent her experienced tongue, which only a few minutes earlier had been wrapped around my son's balls, deep into her son's asshole.

This was even better than I could have possibly hoped for - some real incest photos, not models pretending to be related. Ian gasped as his mother's tongue sent all kinds of thrills through him, tickling his hole as he spread his buns wider to give Marion better access. Ken was still being blowjobbed by his daughter and Christopher by his mother but their eyes were riveted on the incestuous mother and son rimming being preserved for evermore by the powers of the camera.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers
12