Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers

"Go on, honey," Ken said, as his cock continued to pummel Sally's hungry mouth, "lick our boy's ass."

"Mmmm," Marion gagged as she slurped her tongue around Ian's hole which would have felt like it was on fire. I've had plenty of rimmings from Marion over the years, too, and I could fully appreciate the excitement Ian was feeling, his groans of pleasure growing louder as his mother rammed the tip of her tongue deep into his asshole.

Snap, snap, snap went the camera as Marion choked on her son's ass before reluctantly relinquishing her tongue for a much-needed breath of fresh air. The sun was now shining in a sky of technicolor blue through the trees, enhancing the quality of the photos as I moved in for a close-up of Ian's exposed hole, slick and wet with Marion's saliva and Marion smiled at me as she did so.

"I hope you caught all that, Alan," she said.

"Sure fucking did, Marion," I replied. "Are you wanting to get into porn too?"

"Yeah, that'll be right," laughed Ken, pulling his cock from Sally's mouth and kneeling down behind Ian and taking over the rimming of Ian's asshole from his wife. Linda had stopped sucking Christopher's cock and the pair of them had moved round to get a better look as Ken plowed his paternal tongue into Ian's tight greasy canal. Ian was on cloud nine, having been ass-licked by not one but both of his horny loving parents.

"I need a good fuck, dad," said Ian, "stick that big daddy prick of yours up my ass."

"Here, Ken," said Linda, who thought of everything and reached inside her bag to hand Ian's father a tube of KY, "this'll help."

"Hurry up, dad," Ian begged, "I can't wait much longer."

Ken greased his cock as quickly as he could and smeared some into Ian's ass with his fingers, then he moved up and slid his thick paternal cock into his son's fuck hole. It went in easily, not surprising with all the saliva from his parents' tongues and the KY, and Ian gasped happily as Ken began the incestuous penetration while everybody else crowded round to watch.

Ian gasped as he pushed his ass back to meet everyone of Ken's hard thrusts and smiled over his shoukder at the audience. I resumed snapping; what with several truly pornographic pics of the young man getting rimmed by his mother, I could hardly believe that I was now preserving for posterity the same young man getting fucked by his father.

The photographic session had taken a new dimension; it was meant to be a few shots of Ian in the nude to send off to the porn studios but I didn't think Ken nor Marion would want to show the world what they were up to with their son, since it was incest, of course, and there was no getting away from that.

Ian let out a loud girlie scream as Ken kept up the taboo penetration. "Oh yeah, dad," Ian cried, "you fuck so good. Christopher, come over here and let me suck the real Wayne Benton's cock, I've had enough of the fake one."

Christopher was only too happy to oblige and moved round and slid his cock into his best mate's waiting mouth. The spit-roasting Ian was now enjoying was almost exactly as it had been the previous morning when us men had gone for a run in the woods near our home, the only difference now being that the ladies were present and, oh boy, were they enjoying the show ...

5.

Ken fucked Ian for a full fifteen minutes, all the time Ian gagging on Christopher's cock, when Ken threw his head back which could only signify that he was about to cum.

"Aaaagh!" he cried, pulling out of Ian's ass and immediately sending several thick spurts of his fatherly jizz over his son's buttocks. Ian gasped as Ken dumped his seed on his son's ass and the rest of us watched fascinated as the sperm broke into several long lines and started to run down Ian's cheeks and seeping into his ass crack. Christopher, I could see, was nearing his explosion and pulled out as I moved in to capture the ejaculation on film.

Christopher, with his years of experience as the world's number one male porn star, didn't disappoint, throwing his head back as Ken had done and groaning happily as his thick cream spurted out in several long jets over Ian's face, getting in his eyes and on his nose and in his mouth. Christopher sighed happily as he stood back with his sated cock in his hand, his balls now drained, as Ian swallowed as much of my son's spunk as he could while Linda moved in and began to wash Ian's face with her tongue, lapping up her son's tasty sex juice. Marion and Sally were not going to be outdone and began to lick up Ken's spunk from Ian's bum.

I took a few more shots and then handed the camera to Linda as I moved in and came myself. Marion and Sally quickly turned their faces upwards towards me and opened their mouths as I took aim, successfully sending several spurts into the mother and daughter mouths.

"Oh yeah!" I breathed, as Linda took a few shots of me shooting my load over the two sluttish cum queens, "fucking fantastic."

Marion and Sally began fingering their pussies and Linda did the same, while Ian straightened himself up and turned and smiled at us all as we watched the women giving themselves several rounds of orgasms.

"What a way to start the day," Ian said, kissing Ken on the lips and then returning the compliment by planting a nice hard kiss on Christopher's mouth, "you said you wanted some horny pics, Alan, and I don't think they can be any hornier if we tried."

"Fucking couldn't." I agreed as my body relaxed, "but we can only send a few of them off to the porn studios. I don't think they would want to see the real hardcore ones of you getting licked and sucked by your mom and dad."

"That's what happens when we all get carried away," said Ken, "and I'm very glad we did."

"We can always come back this afternoon and do some pics that the studios would like," said Christopher, "especially if they're of Ian getting fucked by Wayne Benton."

"And we'd like to watch too," came a voice from behind us. Startled, we all turned to see three naked men and one naked lady emerge from the trees, smiling and nodding their heads at us. The men were sporting impressive erections while the lady was showing off a spectacular pair of tits and a delightfully trim pussy.

"That was quite a show you put on," said Ryan Sheldrake, "I had a feeling you would be down here as I couldn't see you anywhere else."

The rest of us were casting our eyes over Ryan and the others as they were eyeing us up, too and even though I had just shot a nice big load, I could feel my cock again responding to my eternal excitement

"How long you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough to see you families having some hot incestuous sex with each other and recording it all for evermore," grinned Ryan, "but don't worry, we ain't gonna say anything, not if we can join in with you next time."

"That's right," said the lady and I smiled as I noticed Christopher's eyes on stalks as he eyed up her tits, "especially since one of you is the one-and-only Wayne Benton."

"You said you wanted to meet my folks," Ryan said, "and since its obvious you've been too busy to come and look for us, like you said you would, we thought we'd search you out instead."

"So now you know," I said.

"Yeah," went on Ryan, "I kinda guessed you were a bunch of horny family fuckers like us. I've told mom, dad and Luke all about you and that one of you was none other than Wayne Benton and they couldn't wait to meet you."

"Sure fucking couldn't," said the older man, tugging on his cock.

"Yeah," said the younger guy, likewise fondling his prick in his hands, "you lot are really hot."

Linda, Christopher and Ken and his family seemed to have been stunned into silence at the discovery of our incestuous shenanighans but they relaxed when it became apparent that Ryan was not going to blow the whistle on us. Far from it, in fact, it looked as if the hopes and dreams I had harbored when we first met Ryan in the Sandilands clubhouse an hour or so earlier were about to come true.

"Ladies and gentleman," Ryan went on grandly, "may I introduce my folks to you," he continued, waving a hand in their direction, "this is my beautiful mother Carol, my sexy father Ray and my hunky brother Luke ..."

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers
12