Our Story is a True One - Night 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbj69
ccbj69
59 Followers

She didn't need to tell Chris twice as he inched his way back over to Amber, it was almost a comical sight seeing him crawling over to her, his big cock now fully erect. Amber certainly saw the funny side, as he settled close to her and began to slowly touching her sexy dripping pussy. Amber moaned softly as his hands disappeared between her legs, slowly, gently tracing her outer lips from her clit right down to her bum. He then slowly brought his hands back up towards her clit placing more pressure on her lips, letting his fingers slip between her outer lips to nestle against her dripping inner lips. Amber opened her eyes long enough to see where Chris was laying, and lazily pushed her hand out and rested it on Chris's big cock. I am not sure that as the loser that Chris should have got that sort of attention, but no one was complaining. I sat mesmerised as my beautiful girlfriend lay back lazily with her hand across my friends big dick as he was busy stroking her wet pussy. Amber gasped as he slipped a finger inside. "Is my thirty seconds up?" Amber asked, snapped back into reality as she felt his finger slip inside her pussy.

"I guess it is. These punishments for losing are killing me." Chris joked as he pulled away from my sexy girlfriend and moved back towards his seat. The next hand saw me win and Chris come last again.

"The punishments keep getting worse, this time you will have to give Amber a really amazing kiss, on the lips, for as long as she wants." I said to Chris, sitting back looking across for Amber's reaction. Amber smiled to me, I knew this would make her happy, so I watched as she leant back again, tilting her head up to receive the kiss that Chris was about to give. Their lips met and I could tell Amber was incredibly turned on. She loves kissing during sex, and there is no way to get her turned on faster, or to get her wetter than by kissing her passionately. I could tell by the way Amber urgently moved against him that she was now very turned on. Chris dropped his hands down to her breasts as they kissed, and Amber moved her hand up to once again hold his cock. Amber let out a small moan as Chris's hand trailed from her breast to her pussy, his fingers finding the same place that he had been just minutes ago. I watched this unfolding with a hard on that felt like it was going to burst. I resisted the urge to start stroking my cock, as I felt like any contact with my cock at the moment would make me explode.

And then as quickly as it had started, Amber broke the kiss with Chris and looked across to me, breathlessly she asked me to redeal the cards.

I had the cards dealt again before Amber could recover. This time Chris won the hand and Amber was the loser.

"So Chris. What would you like from me as you reward." Amber said seductively beginning to move over to my friend. Chris despite having the courage to be naked in front of us both, and in the past had been a willing participant in fucking my girlfriend was still shy and inexperienced when it came to women. Amber knew this, and I think was enjoying seeing him squirm, as he shyly blurted out.

"It would be nice if you would suck me."

"Suck you. What like this?" Amber said swooping down to his erect cock taking the large member into her mouth swirling the head around, her hair swishing around as she bobbed her head around his cock.

"Uh uh." Chris said as a small groan escaped his lips as Amber went to work sucking and licking the full length of his member.

I watched on, loving the sight of my naked girlfriend on all fours, her tight little bum sticking up into the air as she bent forward giving my friend head. After a minute or so, as Chris began squirming and his thrusts into her mouth became more urgent Amber sensed that she was pushing him too close to an orgasm, so as quickly as she had started she pulled off of him, looking first into his eyes, and then into mine as she went back to her position, asking me to deal more cards.

This time the cards saw Amber win the hand with me being the loser.

"So, what punishment do I have in mind for my boyfriend? I think I need you to kiss me, but this time not on the lips. I would like you to go down on me, and lick me." Amber said staring into my eyes.

I quickly leant forward lying out across the middle of the floor, sending piles of chips flying everywhere, settling my head between my girlfriend's legs. I breathed in deeply smelling her wonderful fresh scent. I then leaned forward leading with my tongue, gently but firmly licking her clitoris. This caused Amber to jump and then shiver as I continued to probe her with my mouth. A small moan started to escape her lips as I continued teasing her, with long lapping strokes tracing the full length of her labia. Then I would change things, teasing her by pushing and pressuring her clitoris with my tongue. After what felt like a couple of minutes of attention Amber tapped my head.

"I think my time is up, but I don't want you to stop." She looked across to our friend, "Come here Chris, I want you to touch me as well." Amber said in a dreamily far off distant voice that sounded so sexy that I thought I could cum just hearing her say it.

I turned my attention back to pleasing her pussy with my mouth, aware that my friend had come over and was kneeling by Amber's side and that his hands had now found her breasts. She had pulled his head down to hers and they were now kissing. I felt another shudder make its way through her body as Chris gently trailed his hands across her breasts, her nipples had hardened to the light touch and were now like small marbles crowning her supple chest. Amber hardly seemed to ever come up for air, as she pashed him with urgency, moaning into his mouth as I would twist or lick in a certain way that touched her just the right way.

The funny thing that you notice when you first start engaging like this in a threesome is that all of the sounds that you make are really magnified. I still remember how loud Amber's gasps and sighs were, how sexy the sloppy sounds of me licking her very wet pussy were, the sound of Chris's skin rubbing against my Amber's skin and the sound of the poker chips underneath our legs clicking together every time we moved.

Another few minutes had passed, Amber had now got her hands busy slowly rubbing Chris's big cock back and forth in a slow stroking motion, rubbing her fingertips over the big head. I think Chris had done a bit of trimming himself since our last time together, his pubic hair looked much shorter, which certainly made his cock look a lot neater, and a lot bigger! Amber hadn't said anything but I am sure that she appreciated the effort and was spending a lot of time stroking him. His cock did make her hand look small.

Before long Amber tugged Chris towards her by his cock making sure that he was close enough to her for her to lean down and take the tip of his cock into her mouth. She placed a number of small open-mouthed kisses on the end of his cock, taking just the head inside her mouth, tasting his precum for the second time of the night. It was such a sexy sight for me looking up from my position across her flat tanned stomach over her large breasts to see a string of precum stretching from her mouth to my friend's dick. Amber then breathed deeply and opened her mouth widely and allowed herself to put as much of Chris's cock into her mouth as deeply as she could, moving her head back and forward in small thrusts. Judging by the sounds now coming from Chris Amber was again doing a very good job. The increases in her movements brought even more wetness flooding from her pussy, with me lapping at her trying to give her as much attention all over her pussy as I could. Her moans now muffled by the large cock in her mouth became much louder and more urgent as she shuddered and convulsed around me having a small orgasm.

Amber is not normally multi-orgasmic, and usually requires a bit of time after an orgasm to recover as she becomes very sensitive, so before long I felt her hands pushing the top of my head away from her pussy, giving her some time to breath. She pulled Chris out of her mouth, half of his length glistening showing where it had been.

"Give me a second honey." Amber said looking down, stroking the top of my head. Her eyes looking droopy and her breathing heavy as she recovered from her orgasm.

"You are so beautiful." I said pulling back and away from Amber admiring the amazing view. "I will be back in a second." I said as I jumped up watching Amber again swoop back over Chris to take his cock back into her mouth. I quickly ran out of the room, my erection bouncing in front of me. I was going back to grab my video camera. I was keen to add to my video collection, as by no way was I bored with our night two video, but another video was going to be too good to pass up.

After some mucking around in the drawers again, and a healthy dose of de ja vu had overtaken me, I went back into our lounge room with the camera already filming. The two lovers had done some rearranging in the room while I had been gone. Chris had now sat down on the carpet floor with his back against the couch, and Amber was now up and sitting astride him. Her hand was on his cock guiding the large head to her dripping opening.

"Ohhhh Chris." Amber said as she felt the large tip lodge between her lips parting her pussy widely. Her wetness helped her to slide down over his full length, embedding his big cock within her quivering body with one long slow push.

"Ohhhh. That feels nice." Amber said in a small little whimper as she held herself down on his full length, her sexy little bum shaking and grinding gently against him, really savouring that first feeling of being filled.

I wasted no time in setting the camera up on the mantle pointing directly at the action. I would be able to enjoy that later, I wanted to be part of this action straight away. I quickly made my way back over to the two on the carpet, standing up next to Amber I placed my hands on her back and shoulders starting to gently rub her as Amber began to slowly start moving up and down on Chris, taking about half of his cock out of her pussy at a time before slowly riding back down on him grinding against him as she took his full length, emphasizing just how deeply he was buried in her body.

"Mmmm. This feels so nice. Just take it slow, OK. I have already cum and am a bit sensitive. I want this to build up." Amber said in a breathless whisper as she continued her slow up and down movements on her partner. I leant over taking her face in my hands, twisting her to look at me. With ferocity she leaned in and started kissing me, her tongue finding its way into my mouth with desperation that I had never felt before.

It had been such a long build up that precum was leaking wildly from the tip of my cock. I stood up from our passionate kiss and Amber wasted no time at all at leaning into me and taking my cock deeply into her mouth. Once again her moans were muffled as she rolled the head of my cock inside her hot wet mouth. My whole body tensed and went rigid as I felt her amazing touch on my aching cock. It was quite a sight as I looked down at my girlfriend straddled across my friend now increasing her speed and depth of thrusts. She was now taking most of his cock out of her pussy with each thrust before slamming down with more speed on his whole length, her beautiful breasts bouncing obscenely as she did it. My friend lay beneath her twisting body laying very still, just giving a small grind against her when she came back down on his whole length, just to make sure that his full depth was being rammed into the very back walls of her pussy, stretching her as much as possible. Amber did her best to fit my whole 7 inches into her mouth, and was certainly taking Chris's full 8 inches into her pussy. I had never seen her this full of cock before and it was making me shiver with ecstasy.

I thought that I could not hold on for much longer with the sensation of Amber licking and sucking me, but it was Amber who got to another orgasm first, pulling my cock out of her mouth to announce to us both that was about to cum.

"Ohhh Chris. Ohhh Chris", she moaned. "Yesss. I am about to cum, keep fucking me." She had now stopped taking as much of his length out of her pussy, instead burying him deep inside her, and gyrating her hips down on him very powerfully making sure that her clit was grinding against his pubic bone. Chris stepped up is thrusting now, giving short fast little jabs into Amber, who had now just about stopped moving at all as an orgasm was about to rip through her body.

"Oh that is just the right spot. Ohhhh cum in me now...." Amber screamed out as the first wave of pleasure coursed through her, her body starting to spasm as the intensity increased.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Amber moaned out as more spasms over took her body, her back arching as her head tossed around wildly. Chris continued his thrusting into her body at a machine gun like speed now as Amber humped and bucked her pussy sending electric shocks throughout her whole body as she was filled and excited by this other man invading her with his large cock. Her hand was now working furiously stroking my hard cock.

"Cumm in me." Amber cried out in a quick moment between her wails as it looked like her orgasm was dying down.

Chris groaned in a soft voice and slowed right down and gave three very hard thrusts into Amber, unleashing his orgasm deep within my girlfriend, exploding into her insides.

"Oh my god! I can feel you cumming inside me." Amber screamed aloud, her body once again spasming violently as another orgasm was triggered deep inside her body. Both of her hands went to her stomach, almost as if she could feel the cock inside her pressing on the walls as she was stretched, his cum making a very wet sound as she continued her final few thrusts. She then slumped over him, panting and still whimpering about how nice it had felt.

I stood next to her, stroking her hair, as she looked up at me with lust on her face.

"Can you get me some tissues?" She said as I quickly got the box that was sitting next to the couch. She took a wad of the paper and as she lifted her leg off of Chris to get off of him she let his now softening cock drop out of her pussy with a wet plop. What seemed like half a cup of cum also ran out of her pussy all over Chris as his cock disengaged from her pussy.

"Wow, looks like you have been storing that for some time Chris." Amber laughed taking the wad of tissues and drying her pussy, trying to remove some of the combined wetness of the two.

"Well it has almost been a year." Chris said as he got up and started making his way towards the bathroom, "I am going to go and clean up."

Chris walked out of the room as I sat down on the couch still admiring the view of Amber cleaning herself up. My erection still standing out proudly, demanding attention from my girlfriend.

Amber looked up to me and got to her feet, and came over and straddled me on the couch, in a similar way that I had seen her do only twenty minutes prior. I now saw her hand find my cock and guide it to her gaping entrance. She looked down to me and planted a very wet kiss on my mouth as she slowly took the entire length of my cock inside her in one gentle motion. I delighted in the feel of her silky tunnel. She was still surprisingly tight around me, but it was a very wet feeling sliding into her freshly fucked pussy. I had never experienced fucking her so soon after another man had cum inside her. It was not as noticeable as I had thought that it would be.

"So how was it?" I asked looking into my beautiful girlfriend's eyes.

"Mmmm it felt very good. Everything you did to me felt so good, it was such a nice build up being touched like that." Amber said holding me tightly. With the height difference between us in this position her breasts were directly squashed into my face. I took her nipples into my mouth.

Amber rode me gently squeezing and milking my cock with her powerful pussy muscles. I was amazed that after her last convulsions that they had any energy left, but they truly were spectacular as we shared a very intimate fuck, holding and caressing each other.

"Thank you so much Adam." Amber whispered to me as she held me, not really moving much, using her pussy muscles to do the work of milking my cock. I was so turned on that I couldn't take much more than that and I would have cum everywhere.

"No, thank you. You know I am very close." I said to Amber as I tried hard to hold back the torrent of cum that was ready to gush out of my cock.

"I know. I want to cum with you." Amber said as she squeezed me even more tightly with both her body and her pussy. She was almost suffocating me with how tight she was holding me. It was lovely to feel how passionate and intimate that was.

Chris had now rejoined us in the living room but we both were hardly even aware that he had come back into the room. He took the armchair at the other side of the room, still naked and happy to watch us.

"Adam. I am nearly ready to cum. I want you to cum so deep inside me. I want to feel the cum of two men inside me tonight." Amber said moaning. Her movements on top of me were now starting to become erratic, she was losing control of her body as another orgasm was approaching at high speed.

"I am going to cum inside you so big baby. I am going to cum bigger than I ever have." I said as I now allowed myself to stop holding back my own orgasm and began thrusting into my girlfriend as hard and quickly as I could from this position.

"Ohhh yes... Oh Adam." Amber yelled in a deep moan, a sound I had never heard her make before as once again she bucked wildly against me, her body spasming through another orgasm. This was enough for me and the flood gates opened as my cock pulsed in six or seven strong convulsions spraying Amber's insides with my cum.

After what felt like five minutes of no movement and only the sound of two panting people trying to get their breath back Amber sat up off of me, my cock still buried deeply inside her.

"Tissues." She said to me looking down at the sticky mess between her legs. I laughed and handed her the box of tissues that were sitting on the couch next to us, and once again I got to see the sight of a large amount of cum pouring out of my girlfriend as my cock dropped out of her pussy.

"Wow that is a lot of cum." Amber said as again she mopped up.

As we both cleaned ourselves up, I could see Chris sitting in the other chair watching us. "Hey guys I might get going then." Chris said getting up and starting to look for his clothes in amongst the other clothes, used tissues and poker chips that littered our lounge room floor.

Amber looked down at me and shrugged her shoulders and then winked. I shrugged my shoulders too and then nodded.

"Well, I know it is a school night tomorrow." Amber said with a playful expression on her face, "But I don't think that we ever really finished that card game did we?"

The End.

ccbj69
ccbj69
59 Followers
12