Our Story is a True One - Night 04

Story Info
Adam and Amber rekindle things with Chris.
10.7k words
3.79
6.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbj69
ccbj69
60 Followers

This story details our fourth night with Chris. This story is a completely true account of the events of a fourth evening with our friend. This night took place around eighteen months after the last time that Chris had been with my girlfriend after a game of cards had turned crazy. I would encourage you to read the accounts of our first three nights together before reading further.

This true story deals with partner sharing, if this offends please do not continue.

***********

Amber and I had only been back to our hometown for around a month. Like so many Australians we had left our home country in our mid-twenties to go and explore the world, and had backpacked through Asia and Europe for the best part of a year.

The trip around the world had been amazing. A year of chasing sun had left Amber looking more athletic and tanned than ever. It had been a long time between play sessions with our friend Chris, but reminiscing about the three nights we had shared together still fuelled a lot of horny sex between us. Many times on our travels we would talk about and wonder what Chris was up to at the time, and remind ourselves of some of the hot sex that we had had in the past. The fantasy that I had of watching her never went away, and if anything seemed to be growing stronger in me the more our relationship and experiences together grew.

Arriving home, we lived from couch to couch while we looked for a new apartment to rent, and generally enjoyed a wonderful time in our lives of being together at home, on holidays and catching up with our friends. Before long though reality set in and we returned to working life, and found a small but nice apartment on the fringe of the inner city.

"So do you think things will have changed at all with Chris?" I asked Amber over dinner and a glass of wine in our new apartment.

"What do you mean?" Amber asked, surrounded by moving boxes.

"Well do you think he has missed us much over the past year?" I said with a grin, knowing full well that we had discussed how much he would have been missing us over the past year many times. Not only was Amber the first person that Chris had ever slept with, but we were also probably his some of his closest friends. It is not like he didn't have other friends, but he certainly wasn't the most socially outgoing person.

"I'm not sure. He might have a girlfriend now?" remarked Amber semi seriously.

"I doubt it!" I laughed aloud. It wasn't that Chris was unattractive or not a good catch, but he was very shy around new people, especially women. Amber seemed to be the only woman that he was ever really comfortable talking to.

"You know that you are the only girl that he has ever touched," I said.

"Yeah, I know that he was a virgin the first time we had a threesome, but I just wondered if that maybe now he feels a bit more comfortable or confident to approach other women?"

"What, do you think you have broken him in now so that others can benefit from your hard work?" I laughed. "Like breaking in a young horse," I added laughing even more at my own joke.

"Ha Ha, very funny"- she rolled her eyes - "I guess I did ride him first though," joked Amber now laughing also and joining in on the fun.

"I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything. Would it bother you if he did have a girlfriend now?" I asked.

"No, not at all," said Amber deep in thought. Then she smiled to herself obviously deep in thought.

"What is it?" I asked her, suddenly wishing that I could read her mind.

"I was just thinking that we probably really shouldn't play with Chris anymore. I know we talk about it, and I know that you still fantasize about watching me. But it isn't right, and I think it leads Chris on, and from now on I only want to sleep with you."

Her reaction took me by surprise. Amber would often be less enthusiastic about my desires to watch her fuck other men, with her feelings about it often depending on how turned on she was at the time. But she had never been that definitive about things before.

"Why do you say that," I asked.

"I was just getting the feeling that he wanted things to happen a bit more regularly than what I ever did, and that perhaps seeing us like that might hold him back from actually getting a girlfriend."

"Do you think so?"

"Well yeah, I think he sort of has feelings for me Adam," stated Amber very matter of factly.

"Really, what makes you think that?" I asked.

"I don't know for sure, he has never said anything, but girls just have a feeling for things like that."

"Do you think he has always had feelings like that?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so."

"And that bothers you now?"

"It didn't bother me at first. I actually really liked knowing that he was so into it," Amber said. "It was a massive turn on for me knowing that I had two men so eager to please me. But I do think it is unfair to lead him on."

"You know that it's my fantasy Amber, and that I love watching you, but I want you to know that you never have to do something you don't want to do."

"I did want to, and I did enjoy it, but I think maybe now that we are back we shouldn't do it anymore."

"Well you have to be comfortable. I won't ever push you to do anything you don't want to do." I said smiling to her. Amber returned my smile with a small nod.

"I know. Love you," she said finally.

***********

Sitting on our old couch in our new living room Amber and I were watching something boring on TV, talking about what had happened to each other across the day, when Amber happily said, "We should have a coming home party. We have been home for long enough now and there are still lots of people that we still haven't seen yet since we've got back, and we are so busy that it might just be easier to get everyone over and done with in one night."

I laughed at her phrasing, "Get everyone over and done with, that would really take my fantasy to a new extreme!"

Amber rolled her eyes, "Not like that idiot. I mean invite everyone over at one time so I don't have to feel guilty about not seeing some friends yet after being away for the last year." Then Amber raised her eyebrows and said with a grin, "Although Chris would be invited of course."

"I thought you didn't want to do anything with Chris anymore." I replied.

"I don't... I was joking." She said still grinning, then she snapped out of her joking mood, "I do mean it, nothing will happen with Chris again, so don't get your hopes up."

"OK, you brought it up!" I laughed.

Amber at once went into planning mode, picking out a near weekend date in her calendar, and started sending text messages to friends inviting them to come around for a housewarming slash welcome home party. I sent the same message on to my group of friends, including Chris.

The replies quickly starting flooding into our phones, as we sat on the couch together making plans. Amber was always quick to ask who had replied every time my phone would buzz. I would let her know, fully aware that she was waiting for a certain friend to respond. Then it came through with another vibration.

"Who was that one?" Amber said trying to act nonchalantly.

"It is Chris actually," I said quite formally.

"Is he coming? What does it say?" Amber said quickly, sitting slightly forward in her seat.

"It says, 'I would love to', and 'I am looking forward to seeing you guys.'" I put a large emphasis on the 'seeing you' part of the message as I read it aloud to Amber.

"You are an idiot," Amber said laughing. I am sure he didn't mean it like that.

"You never know, I am sure that he would like to see you. I mean he has seen all of you in the past," I said with a laugh, again emphasizing the word seen. "Speaking of, I would love to see more of you right now."

Amber rolled her eyes but obliged by pulling her tank top together in the middle allowing her bra less, full rounded breasts to spill out of each side of the tank top, showing her fabulous full nipples for me to see. I marvelled that the beautiful tan lines that had been enhanced by the year of travel were still there, exaggerating the paleness of her skin and the colour of her nipples. Her breasts were a beautiful shape with a lovely fullness and nipples that pointed slightly upwards, and that were just the right proportion and shape to emphasize their perfect size and volume.

I immediately dropped my phone and swooped over to grab her and lay a big kiss on her.

"You know nothing is going to happen again with Chris." Amber said coming up for air between one of my kisses.

"I know," I said leaning back in and kissing her again, slipping a hand quickly down to her lap and squeezing my hand inside the band of her pyjama pants. Before long I had slipped my hand from over the top of her panties, to a finger inside the tight leg band and at once felt the full wetness of her pussy, her pubic hair matted and smeared across her entrance. I grinned fully knowing that something had turned her on a lot.

We quickly took the action to the bedroom where we gently and tenderly made love. During the session I mentioned how wet she was and that something must have been getting to her.

"Nothing is going to happen," she said in response, knowing what I was going to ask her. Before long I came deep inside her wet pussy, with both of us enjoying a strong passionate orgasm together. Cuddling afterwards we both fell into a wonderful deep sleep, very much in love with each other.

***********

Before long the our welcome home party weekend rolled around, and Amber and I were busy getting ready for our guests. As usual we over catered with food and booze, and as our friends arrived, we let loose and began drinking and celebrating.

It was wonderful catching up with our mates, many of whom we hadn't seen in a long time. Amber was in a great mood and took turns taking people around our new apartment showing them the rooms and our small courtyard garden at the back. As the late afternoon turned to evening more friends arrived, including our friend Chris who arrived by himself, as usual. We caught up quickly, with Amber giving him an enormous hug as she went over to say hello. He put a quick kiss on her cheek. Nothing that looked suspicious to anyone else in the room, but enough to send an electric shock through me that went straight to my cock, getting the blood flowing quickly.

It wasn't anything sexual, but to know that Chris wouldn't greet anyone else like that, and to know all of the things that they had done with each other reinforced the intimacy that he had once shared with my girlfriend, and brought the familiar shudder of excitement, jealousy, and nervousness to me straight away. There is nothing like seeing your girlfriend in the arms of another man to bring home how sexy an independent and free woman truly is.

Amber moved away to welcome some others as more people came through the door, and soon I was with Chris showing him the new apartment.

"So how have you been mate? Anything new? It has been a while!" I said to him as we made small talk.

"No nothing new really, still single, still working at the same place, still living at the same house." It was typical dependable Chris, nothing if not consistent.

"Well Amber has usually been running the tours of the new place, but we seem to have lost her, so allow me to show you around!" I said as I began walking from the entry area into the main living space. I showed Chris around the apartment making small talk as we went, catching up on old times. The tour finished at our bedroom, as we started to leave the room, Chris raised his eyes nodding towards the bedroom.

"Hopefully Amber might be able to give me the tour here later," he laughed.

"I don't think anything is going to happen mate, Amber made it pretty clear to me the other day that she doesn't feel right doing it anymore." I said to Chris as we walked back into the hall back towards the party.

Chris looked slightly crushed, "Oh, OK," he said. "That's a bit disappointing. I guess it is up to you guys, but I was kind of hoping that we might have been able to do it again sometime."

"Yeah, me too, you know that I love doing it, and love watching her with you, but I guess it is up to her and she said she is no longer feeling it."

"Fair enough," Chris said looking crestfallen.

"Well, you never know what happens, she may change her mind someday, but I wouldn't get your hopes up."

We had made our way back to the party goers, and soon had merged back into the groups of other people chatting. I continued drinking beer with my mates as the night continued, and Amber continued drinking wine with her friends. As the night got later and later and the group started getting smaller and smaller, I noticed that Amber had switched from wine to the carbonated soda type alcoholic drinks, and she was in great form. Happy and flirty, chatting away to all our friends and having a great time.

As another couple left, we were down to around eight people and it was getting late. Chris was still there, together with another of my single male friends, and another two couples were there together with Amber and I. Amber's drink was empty, and she offered the rest of the group a drink as she got up to refresh hers. Chris's drink was just about empty too so she asked him to join her to help get some drinks.

"Come and help me with the drinks Chris." Amber said as she stood, and as they walked towards the fridge she continued, "I don't think that I ever gave you a tour of the apartment did I?"

Amber disappeared out of sight together with Chris. I looked up slightly bemused, and watched them go, that same familiar jealousy pang hit me slightly. I knew that nothing would happen, but it still made me breath quickly and my heart beat faster.

I went back to my conversations with the others trying not to look nervously at the passageway door until they returned. Thoughts quickly turned to the chance that Amber may be interested in doing something again. I couldn't stop the thoughts dancing through my head. I tried to not look disappointed as Amber came back through the door with a fresh drink, and with Chris walking behind her. I looked up at her and she smiled at me happily, and I admonished myself for the mixed feelings I was having of happiness that she had come back and disappointment that she hadn't taken him into the back room and fucked him with everyone in the house.

I shook my head thinking that I had to get a grip on myself and tried to focus back on to the conversations happening around me.

As the hour ticked by the two couples that we were with started making the usual sounds that go with leaving a party. Chris and my other single friend Mark also started talking about how they might get home, as we all got up and started picking up bottles and ferrying them towards the kitchen sink.

Amber began chatting to her friend Sarah who was trying to muster up her husband and get them towards the front door.

"Do you think you could drive Mark home?" I overheard Amber saying. "He usually tries to drive home no matter how much he drinks, and we don't want him to have an accident because of his drinking, and we don't really have space for him to stay here," she explained to her friend.

"No worries, we are happy to drop you home," Sarah called out across the room to Mark. "Why don't you come home with us. Chris you can come with us too if you like, you are just around the corner."

"No," Amber interjected quickly, "I think Chris needs to have his car early tomorrow morning, so if you take him home now he won't be able to get his car back tomorrow, so perhaps Chris should probably just stay here on the couch until he is OK to drive home."

I quickly shot a look at Amber but she averted her eyes not returning my eye contact.

"I can drive home now." Mark sparked up trying to get his keys. Amber quietly but firmly told Mark that he was in no shape to drive, and he would need a lift home.

"C'mon Mark you are coming with us," Sarah joined in the chorus of people trying to get Mark towards the door, then added, "Are you sure you don't want a lift home Chris? I am sure you will get a better night's sleep in your own bed rather than that old couch." She laughed looking at our wonky old couch and dirty living room.

"He will be fine here" Amber jumped in, "He's never complained before when he has had to sleep on our couch."

"Well OK then, if you are sure," Sarah said pushing her husband and then Mark towards the front door. Our other friends laughingly helped get Mark out of the front door, and then the door shut behind them, leaving the three of us in the hall staring at each other in virtual silence.

"I thought they would never leave," Amber said laughing.

I again gave Amber a quizzical look as we moved away from the door. Chris advised that he was heading to the loo, leaving Amber and I staring at each other.

"What?" Amber said as I raised my eyebrows. She crossed the room coming over to hug me tight to her body. She looked up and gave me an incredibly forceful kiss, sticking her tongue deeply into my mouth.

"What has got into you? I thought you didn't want to do anything again," I said.

"Yeah I know, but I thought maybe one more time won't hurt anyone."

I laughed shaking my head in surprise.

"Don't judge me," Amber said looking up at me almost pleadingly.

"I don't," I said seeking to reassure her quickly. "I love it. I just want you to make sure you are comfortable."

"Yeah, I want to."

"OK," I nodded, reaching down to cradle her bum gently as she kissed me forcefully. I could feel her grinding against me. Reaching down I slipped my hand up her skirt feeling the dampest panties that I had ever felt.

"Oh my God. You are soaking wet" I said in surprise.

"Yeah, I am so turned on. I would really like Chris to spend the night with us." Amber breathed forcefully into me as she continued kissing me.

"What has changed, why are you so turned on" I asked her still in surprise about the turnaround in her attitude.

"I don't know, I just do." I kissed her again, rubbing her bum through her panties under her skirt.

"I have never felt you this wet" I said as I pulled her panties down quickly over her legs, surveying the wettest pair of panties that I had ever seen.

"I was so turned on all night. Knowing how much you would have been thinking about it, thinking about the times in the past. Knowing that Chris was watching me all night, and wanting me. Being here with our friends with our naughty little secret, it just been such a big turn on. I can't explain it," she spoke quickly, grinding urgently against me all the while. "And we kissed earlier, and it made me so horny."

"What!" I exclaimed. "He kissed you. When?!"

"We kissed a few times. But the main time was when I showed him the apartment before. He was close to me in the passageway and I just sort of kissed him, and it turned me on so much so kept kissing him," Amber said as she began rubbing my cock through my pants.

I was in shock, I had been there to witness every interaction with Chris in all of our previous experiences with Chris and all of them had been instigated by me. To hear that Amber had initiated this new contact between them, made my cock spring to attention.

"What did you do?" I asked kissing her.

"We just kissed. It was really nice, and so naughty to be doing it with so many people around. Then I let him touch me."

"Mmmmm." I groaned into her mouth as we kissed.

"He started rubbing me through my clothes which I really liked, and then he slipped his fingers inside me. I was so wet, and it felt so nice. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind, that is sexy as hell," I replied.

"Good, I was worried after that you might be jealous."

"I don't get jealous," I said smiling to her.

"Yes you do," she laughed. "I'm going to make you jealous."

ccbj69
ccbj69
60 Followers