Our Trip to Florida

Story Info
After meeting and e-mails, we finally spend time together.
1.5k words
3.96
39.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last August Sandy and I were in Florida for a quick business trip when we met a man in Ocala who we found to be very interesting. While talking to him at one of the business functions it was reviled he enjoyed being with couples, both partners.

Our trip was too short to explore further but we always take a vacation to Florida every February so we exchanged e-mail addresses and via e-mails made plans to spend time at his house during our vacation.

At 59 Todd is a few years older than Sandy and I. He is handsome standing 6 foot, weighting around 195, with a full head of slightly gray hair. He is single, retired and lives alone in a very nice house just outside of Silver Springs.

We took our usual 3 days to drive down I-75 to reach his house. We made our normal stops at the golf courses we enjoy and our regular stop at the adult store in Tennessee.

During the several months of e-mails we had pretty much covered all the areas of our likes and dislikes, political, religious, personal and of course, sexual, so there was very little to learn about each other once we arrived at Todd's place that afternoon.

Not wanting to look as though he wanted to rush us into his bed, Todd planned a nice dinner at Harry's, a steak house in town. Even with the reservations he had made, we had a short wait for the place was jammed. So a couple of drinks at the bar were enjoyed before being seated. At the bar Sandy was between Todd and I and we had the same seating arrangement. The entire dinner was spent talking pretty much about most of the things we had e-mailed about. We did however, limit most of the sex talk because of prying ears.

Once we returned to the house and wine was poured, Sandy left us to "freshen up". Todd told me how much he has been looking forward to our visit and he hopes we find it as enjoyable as he hopes to. Before I could answer he leaned over and kissed me. Now I will say none of the men we have been with have ever done this. Oh yes, there has been many 3-way kisses', me, Sandy, them, but no man has ever knowingly kissed me like this before. As his tongue worked it's way into my mouth his hand reached and found my hardening dick. I kissed him back.

Todd broke off the kiss as fast as he laid it on me, saying, "I do believe we will have a very nice time". I agreed. His hand was still rubbing my dick through my slacks when Sandy entered the room. She was wearing her red silk robe. The one that stopped 1/3 of the way between her waist and knees, leaving most of her thighs exposed. The one that is held closed with a matching silk strap. The one she wears with nothing underneath.

Walking up to Todd she told him, "so show me around your house". Taking her by her hand he walked her out of the kitchen, through the dining room, past the sunroom, down a hall and into his master bedroom. I of course was following close behind, watching her behind.

As they stopped next to his bed Todd turned to Sandy and lowered his head to kiss her. As they kissed his hands moved from her upper arms to her waist, to her back, to her ass and pulled her closer to him. Sandy skipped the long route and one hand went behind his head while the other grabbed his ass.

Their hips grounded into each other as they stood kissing. Sandy's hands soon moved to Todd's belt. She wanted, no needed, the many months of e-mails and waiting to come to and end. She needed to his cock, she needed for him to make her cum.

It took only what seamed to be seconds before Sandy had Todd's hard cock in her hands. Even though we had talked sizes in our e-mails, no pictures were exchanged, Sandy hates pictures and refuses to take or have any taken, so what I saw, what she was holding in her hands, was unreal.

Our favorite dildo, the one we call "our friend", the one Sandy can and does fuck for hours, is about 7-inches long with a very small pointed head that tapers to a shaft that is just over an inch in diameter and is very pliable. The cock she was now holding, Todd's cock, was an exact copy. Except this one was real.

Even though Sandy was lost in her kisses with Todd she began to realize what she was holding. Breaking off her kiss she turned to me and said, "He feels good, he feels like....". And before she could say more I told her, "It is, go look for yourself."

Without hesitation she dropped to her knees and took one look at Todd's cock and sighed and said, "Oh yes, oh god yes", and rubbed him on her cheek. After a couple of rubs she took him into her mouth. Todd simply stood there looking at me while holding my wife's head. I told him to enjoy, we would tell him later.

Sandy was not going to waste any time, she had to have the live version of her favorite toy inside her. Less than one minute was spent sucking Todd's cock before she climbed onto his bed. With her robe still on but now untied, she, on her back, spread her legs and told Todd to fuck her.

I guarantee Todd had not envisioned fucking Sandy so quickly and he certainly was not prepared for her reaction to his cock entering her pussy. She was so turned on, so hot, so ready for him that no foreplay was required to get her wet. The thoughts she had of fucking the real version of her favorite dildo was cause enogh to generate enough pussy juice to moisten several pussies.

I know my wife and I know her reactions and I know she came as soon as Todd's cock entered her. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were open, open very wide, she had the look of total and complete pleasure. Her mouth was open but with no sounds escaping. No sounds that is until he went all the way in her. Then her moans started. Moaning sounds of pure unaltered pleasure. Her head tossed side to side. Her hands gripping at the bed covers, her hips pushing back up to meet his coming down. The sounds of "Oh god, oh god" escaping for her lips.

The sounds of their bodies moving together, the sounds of them sliding on the bed covers and the sounds of my wife saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh yes, fuck me" were all I heard for the next few minutes.

In between the "Oh gods and the fuck me's" I also heard my wife say, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" more than once. In fact I heard it several times. I will say Todd held on longer than I though he would but when he came he came good. He held himself up off her for several seconds as he pumped several short loads deep into her pussy. He then continued to hold himself up for several more seconds as his orgasm subsided. When they rolled apart all Sandy could say was "Damn, I hope there is more of that". She then turned to me, who by now had stripped naked, and told me "we may found a replacement for "our friend".

I went to lie beside her but she stopped me by telling me the best thing that happens after her dildo fucks her is for me to fuck her. So between her legs I moved. My dick is just shy of 6.5-inches long and nearly as round so it takes a bit of adjustment for her when I enter her after she has fucked "our friend". Many times she orgasms right away when I enter her especially when she has had a strong orgasm with the dildo. I may have thought she came strong when Todd 1st entered her but I do not think it was nearly as strong as she was cumming now. The head of my cock was not even fully in her pussy as her orgasm over took her.

I tried to wait until she settled down before pushing my cock completely into her but she would not allow the pause. "Fuck me you bastard" is what my wife was saying to me. "Oh god you are big, fill me, fuck me" is what I heard as she came again. So I did. I fucked my freshly fucked wife and kept her having one orgasm after another.

Between her pussy, hot and wet with her juices and Todd's cum, the sight I just saw still fresh in my mind and now Todd's hand on my balls, I came. As I came I felt the familiar squeeze of my wife's pussy and also the new feeling of someone gently squeezing my balls. I am not sure if I shot more cum into Sandy's pussy but it did feel like I did.

As we laid there in each others arms, Sandy and I both knew the next week was going to be one hell of a sexual experience. And it was.