Cuckhold Wife-Watcher

Story Info
A husband lets his wife have other men. She brings one home.
4.4k words
4.18
40.3k
57
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
430 Followers

Rachel's marriage had taken an unexpected turn in recent months. Her husband Sam had discovered she had been unfaithful which meant it was time to sit down and have a long talk. For several reasons the couple had decided to continue to remain a married couple but with certain caveats. Rachel had confessed that she needed more than what Sam could offer. Not more money, not possessions, but sexual excitement. The number of times in any given month that sex took place between them wasn't the issue. The craving for sexual excitement was, the sort that many wives cannot get from their husbands. For many that ends the marriage but Rachel and Sam came to an agreement.

It was agreed that, though to all intents and purposes life would carry on as before, if the opportunity arose Rachel would be free to enjoy the attention of other men -- in plain English, have sex with them. In practise this wouldn't be as bad as it first sounded. The wife would not be going out every night, or every week, searching for sexual partners; in fact she didn't normally go out much at all. She stressed to her husband that she was not looking for romance, no candlelit dinners or anything like that. She didn't want any emotional involvement with another man. She just liked the excitement of sex with another man on the fairly rare times the opportunity arose. She explained this by telling her husband the circumstances of her recent unfaithfulness.

As a break from being a busy wife and mother Rachel sometimes went to a local pub with a female neighbour, often mid-week, sometimes Friday night when they would stay out later. Several times Rachel had been later than normal but as her nights out were infrequent Sam thought nothing of it. She told her husband that a certain man had caught her eye but they only ever exchanged a smile and a nod.

Until one night when her neighbour asked Rachel if she would be okay walking home on her own -- being a more adventurous sort and one who went out galavanting often the woman frequently went off with a man at the end of the night. Sam was shocked and surprised to hear this. It transpired that one night as Rachel left the pub to take the short journey home the man she sometimes saw left at the same time and offered to escort her home.

Rachel explained that as they walked along the man openly flirted with her, which gave her a little thrill. He joked that he deserved a reward for seeing her home safely -- at least a goodnight kiss. Rachel said she laughed, telling the man someone they knew might see them -- she didn't dismiss the idea completely! They had to pass a park. As they approached the gate the man suggested a little diversion would provide the privacy they needed.

'Fancy a stroll around the park -- as far as the pavillion -- there's a nice little sheltered alcove at the rear?'

The thought of misbehaving with this man made that little thrill turn into a powerful exciting thrill. She admitted to her husband that she didn't need any further persuading.

'So you finished up having sex with him?' her husband said, dismayed.

'No, not all the way. But to be completely honest, after I let him kiss me and unbutton my blouse, I was the one who let things progress.'

Same asked how?'

'I unzipped him and put my hand inside his pants. I played with his cock. Then I let him pull down my tights and knickers -- down to my knees -- and let him finger me. That was it'! she declared with a guiltridden laugh.'

Sam was not convinced, 'How come you didn't have a shag?' he sounded angry.

'Simple, not because we decided to be good, it was because I made him cum in my hand.'

Same felt a twinge in his groin.

'Did he make you orgasm?'

'Nearly, not quite. It wasn't the man that was exciting it was the situation. My point is that over the next weeks I never tried to see him again, even when I went to the pub. But I admit I certainly enjoyed what we did. The fact is I wanted more -- but it wouldn't necessarily have had to be with him. That's the truth of the matter.'

'But you did see him again I take it.'

'Yes -- one night he appeared beside me and we walked home together. We finished up in the park. And before you ask, yes, I let him fuck me.'

'I noticed that you started wearing stockings instead of tights when you went out -- I was suspitious about that. Was that for his benefit, to turn him on, give him a treat.?'

'Actually, no. This might sound unconvincing to you but it was for practical reasons.'

'What do you mean?'

'I'm embarrassed to tell you this, it sounds really cavalier and aweful. 'It'd hard work having sex stood against a wall when you're wearing tights and knickers. Stockings and suspenders means easy access, nothing really needs to come off -- panties can be pulled to one side or easily taken off and fit in an handbag ot pocket.'

'So you did expect it when you went out!'

'Just went prepared for chance it did happen. I got my satisfaction from doing it with someone I shouldn't be. The different feel, the excitement and thrill of a different cock -- and having it in my hand. Another man's lips sucking my nipples. Feeling a stranger cum inside my pussy.'

Rachel was getting carried away, the memories of that first few times turning her on. The twinge Sam felt in his groin had developed in to a powerful erection. Confused, why he felt angry but at the same time greatly aroused, he kept the fact a secret from his wife.

'How many times has he fucked you?'

'Three or four.'

'Do you still see him?'

'Haven't for quite a while -- maybe come across him again one night.'

'And you'll let him fuck you again.'

'Most likely. Maybe one day I'll get bored, being screwed against the wall in the park. Told you, I don't want to get attached to anyone. It's just that, every now and again I desire having sex with a different man.'

'I suppose eventually you will be wanting a different thrill too -- something kinky?'

'I'm not even going to attempt to answer that Sam -- because I just don't know until it happens. Fantasising about something and actually doing it are two different things. So I can't tell you. I just know that now I've took a bite of the apple so to speak I know I will be very willing to do it any time the chance comes along -- I won't be able to stop myself -- I won't want to even try and stop. I can only be completely honest about it and leave you to act as you see fit. But don't beg me to stop.'

There was no explaining why, over the next few days, Sam went from hot to cold, aroused to angry and despondant -- but getting erect when pictures of his wife being fucked came into his head, masturbating like he had never done before. Rachel, for her part emphasised again and again that she wasn't looking for a lover, some man to run off with -- it was all about the sex.

Every time Sam had a couple of questions or thoughts she gave him a fair answer. She told him that she would make sure not to cause him ridicule or grief by letting all and sundry to know their business. She wouldn't actively try to seduce his friends or anyone she knew he disliked that could cause trouble for him. She never actually gave a full promise -- but would talk to him if someone they knew well, tempted her. She would be as discreet as she could. Also, she wouldn't waltz off every weekend leaving him alone. Rachel agreed with her husband that if her desire was to indulge in sex and not romance then there would be no reason to stay out all night.

Sam's last question was to ask Rachel: 'Have you already had sex with more than just the man in the park?'

'Yes, there have been two others. I'll tell you about them when we've time if you wish.'

The veins in Sam's penis filled with blood and he felt butterflies in his belly.

It was two days later before Sam told his wife he'd like them to stay together, subject to the terms and condi tions they had agreed. Sam actually added another one, an obvious one. He also would be free to have sex with other women. Rachel had no problem with that knowing it only fair if Sam had a little sexual pleasure of his own. Many people have open marriages they told each other.

Rachel did however begin to out a little more often. There was no need anymore to pretend she always went out with her neighbour friend, who was having her own extra-marital adventures. When one night she came around midnight Sam, who had spent the evening both fretting and fantasising, at times almost weeping while he wanked.

He ran his eyes up and down her body, noticing she looked a little dishevelled. While he spoke to her she began to undress, unfastening the buttons of her blouse, one of them clearly missing. Sam pictured a frenzied moment when both she and her man had been in a hurry to get out of their clothes.

'Been in the park?'

'No, she told him without shame, 'I've been with one of the other men I mentioned to you.'

'Tell me!'

'Does it make you feel aroused when I tell you about the men -- what we do?' she asked.

Sam didn't answer.

'I'll have to go to the bathroom first.' she told him.

'To hide your damp panties?'

Rachel gave him a hard stare. In defiance, and to show him she had no intention of hiding anything she lifted up the hem of her skirt to flash her underwear. Cruelly she informed her husband that yes, her panties were wet, rather than damp -- wet due to being filled with the cum of another man mixed with the juices from her vagina. She peeled them off and handed them to him. To add to his torment she placed a foot on a chair keeping her skirt held high.

As he gaped at her red open hole she quietly told him: 'Have a good look at my well fucked cunt -- see how stretched it is.'

'No matter what I do and who I do it with -- there will be no reason for me to worry about you knowing all about it!'

Sam suddenly became conscious he was still holding the soiled panties in his hand.

His annoyed wife marched off to the bathroom. 'Have a sniff and a taste if it turns you on! There will be plenty of other times you come across my spunk filled knickers. Wrap them around your cock and imagine me being fucked with a big thick shaft while you have a wank and lick the gusset!'

Sam, dejected walked out of the bedroom to see that Rachel hadn't closed the bedroom door. Standing over the toilet bowl she was noisily and copiously pissing, holding up her clothing.

'Imagine it, me pissing like this while I let other men watch me! Go on, Sam, lick the gussett of my panties -- while I watch you! Get your dick out and wank at the same time. Go on, it's time you made an effort to turn me on -- give me what I want but never get from you! Make me aroused!'

There were some home truths finally being brought out into the open.

Sam lowered his zip and took out his flaccid penis. 'Go on!' Rachel shouted again.'Do it!'

Slowly lifting her panties to his face he smelt the odour of sex and sweat. He recognised the smell of ejaculated bodily fluid mixed with the familiar scent of cunt juice. Now his cock quickly rose to attention. He glanced at his wife who had now stopped pissing and was fingering her pussy eagerly as she gazed at him with a wicked expression on her face. 'Lick them!'

Sam almost wimpered and put out his tongue licking the dirty panties. Rachel was rapidly working her fingers against her clit as she watched her husband curling his tongue to lick up globules of her lovers sperm and seminal fluid. The husband moaned and grunted as he wiped the results of his well fucked wifes night out with an anonymous other man.

'Yeah, eat it Sam, suck it all in your mouth!'

Both made strange noises their hands moving like pistons, for a full five minutes, then suddenly within a few seconds of each other they yelled out in sexual abandon, having reached the pinacle of their perverted sexual delight.

Eventually Rachel stepped out of the bathroom grinning from ear to ear. 'That's the most exciting and arousing sex we have had for a bloody long time -- and our bodies never even touched! How come we haven't done stuff like that before?'

'Because you've never been home showing me the results of being fucked by other men before!' Sam told her.

Rachel had learned something tonight.

'Perhaps we both need a shower now -- then I'll tell you about the other men if your still in the mood to listen.'

'I'll let you go first,'Sam told her.

'We can shower together,' she said smiling.

Two weeks later Rachel together with her female friend had travelled out of town to a different watering hole where the friend intended meeting her lover. Rachel went along for appearances sake, her friend telling her husband they were meeting up with a group of women colleagues to have a 'girlie night out.' Rachel intended taking a taxi back home. However she had noticed a younger man giving her the eye and struck up a conversation with him.

All alone?' she had asked, giving him a smile.

The man welcomed her company and told her he was in the town working and had gone to the pub to have a bar meal after a long day. They got on well so Rachel stayed with him the rest of the evening. She mentioned she was married but liked to go out without her spouse occasionally. When it was time to leave he asked if she needed a lift home. Telling him she lived several miles away he smiled and told her he was staying in that area.

Twenty minutes later the car pulled up close to where Rachel lived.

'Do I get a reward?' he asked cheekily. 'A goodnight kiss, at least?

Rachel replied instantly. 'Not here no, not on the main road. We have too many nosy gossiping neighbours who might come pass walking their dogs. I wouldn't want to be seen kissing a man. I don't spend time with men in our local pub. I used to see one man, but we never spent the evening together in the pub -- he just appeared when I walked home -- and we sneaked into the park.'

'Do you want me to drive to somewhere more secluded?'

Rachel thought for a minute and once again told him no. 'But you can come in for a coffee if you like -- and the kiss! That's if you don't mind my husband being there.'

'What! Are you telling me we have to sneak in and make sure we don't wake him up?'

Rachel laughed, then sounded serious. 'My husband is very aware that I like to spend time with other men and have done for quite a while now.'

'So you bring them home?' The man thought it incredible.

'No -- never done it before.'

'Then why now -- why me? I could get my head kicked in!'

'No chance of that. He's never the violent type. The idea just came to me. The thing is, we'll probably never meet again so if it doesn't work out or it doesn't feel comfortable or right, you just settle for a coffee and go. No love lost. If you were a neighbour, work colleague, or someone he or me came across in the street then it wouldn't be good if there were lasting bad feelings or embarrassment.'

'Sounds like you have prepared and planned for this scenario for a while. But you haven't explained why you want to do it in the first place.'

'Maybe I'd like it if I didn't have to go out and leave him alone and excluded. Maybe I no longer want to sneak about in parks.'

'It's a lot of complication -- I only bloody asked for a goodnight kiss!'

Rachel was amused at his comment. 'Ha ha ha! It's up to you, depends how adventurous you are feeling, or whether you think you will freeze up kissing me in front of my husband -- and how much you want that goodnight kiss in the first place. Are you not just a little intrigued and curious -- if you can handle it? You could just come for that coffee and see how you feel. That goodnight kiss might turn out more exciting than you imagined!' She grinned at him, 'I said no to 'where' we should kiss -- I never refused to let you kiss me! It's entirely up to you -- but you have to decide now.'

Taking a deep sigh the man gave her his answer. 'Okay, I'll risk it. Sounds a bit weird but it certainly will be an interesting experience.'

'No risk involved -- if you don't like the atmosphere you simply leave. Drive a bit further down the street and I'll tell you where to turn -- there will be room on the driveway for another car.'

Rachel turned the key in the lock and led the way into the living room; her husband was sat reading a book which he put down when he saw she was not alone.

'This is my husband Sam,' began Rachel, starting with the introductions, 'Sam this is Paul. I've only just met him tonight, he doesn't live locally, he's here working. He gave me a lift home so I've invited him for a coffee. He'll be going home in a couple of days.'

Rachel then gave Paul another surprise.

'He wanted to give me a goodnight kiss but I didn't want any of the neighbours seeing. Paul suggested we drive to somewhere more private, but, well, I asked if he'd like to come in instead.'

Sam spoke up. 'Not many places you could go close by -- sounds like it would have been a lot of driving just for a quick kiss and cuddle. Or perhaps it would have been more!' There was a hint of facetiousness in his voice.

'Exactly,' Rachel agreed, staying calm and cool, 'That's why I asked him inside instead -- that way he gets a cup of coffee too! A kiss and a coffee. Biscuits too if he likes.'

'I imagine he'd like the coffee and the kiss -- but would prefer something more interesting than a biscuit.'

'Well, we'll have to see how it goes, won't we.'

Paul's head was spinning, not believing what he was hearing. He heard Sam asking what sort of work he did, taking a minute to realise the question was directed at him.

'I'm an electrical engineer,' he said.

Rachel went into the kitchen to make the coffee leaving them both struggling to make normal conversation. Re-entering the living room like an old fashioned dutiful wife she served the coffee to her husband before the guest.

'Is it okay I go and sit next to Paul?' she asked Sam.

'Well if you've led him to believe he's going to enjoy a kiss from you then you better stick to your promise.'

Rachel slid down on the couch next to the man she knew nothing about. She placed a hand on his thigh then looked toward her husband as though she was seeking permission to go further. Sam looked her straight in the eye.

'Well if I was Paul I'd be quite bored by now, sipping coffee and having waited for ages for a mere kiss.'

The hand on Pauls' knee crept closer to his groin.

'It's very warm in here -- do you want to take your thick jumper off?' Rachel helped him take the garment off. She undid the first few buttons of her blouse.

'I'm warm,' she said.

Paul gazed down her front with interest. She turned his face to hers and kissed him on the lips -- then they embraced with passion. Hands roamed everywhere as for several minutes they kissed with enthusiasm and exchanged tongues. They heard Sam taking deep breaths and sighing. Rachel let Paul massage her breasts and she took time to fiddle with the rest of he buttons letting her bouse open wide. Then her hand rubbed over the bulge in his crotch. As their touches and fondling became more and more intimate they heard Sam sucking in air and even heard a quiet groan.

Rachel came up for air and felt Paul touch the small metal clasp of her suspended belt. He looked cheerfully surprised.

'Have you only just noticed I'm wearing stockings?' Rachel said with a gentle laugh.

She lifted her posterior just enough to hitch up her skirt above her stocking tops, showing inches of bare thigh between knickers and nylon.

'Is that better for you, Paul Now you can take in the view?'

Sam's breathing became even more noisy as he watched his wife take the hand of the stranger and place it on her upper thigh, first moving it slowly down her leg then back up coming just a bit closer to the gusset of her panties each time.

'Feel the silky nylon, then the warm flesh of my thigh as you stroke my legs.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
430 Followers
12