Our Weekend with Gary (Friday & Saturday)

Story Info
Couple visits a depressed friend.
3.2k words
4.28
82.2k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
637 Followers

"I feel so sorry for Gary," my wife stated flatly as we finished off a bottle of good red wine. "It's still hard to believe that Betty just up and left him like that...after ten years."

I nodded and looked at my wife, Barb, over the rim of my glass. "Maybe we need to call Gary and see if he'd like some company this weekend," I suggested.

"We don't have anything else planned do we?"

"Not that I know of," I replied. "The weather and the lake is supposed to be very nice this weekend."

Barb frowned. "But, we were just up there two Saturdays ago. Maybe he would prefer some peace and quiet."

I replenished our glasses. "Call Gary. See if he's up to some company. We could stay over on Friday night and do some cruising on the lake on Saturday. Tell him we'll bring the wine and snacks."

Barb soon returned to patio after making the call to Gary. "Boy, I'm glad I called," she stated. "He sounds really depressed and lonely up there at the lake. That big house but all by himself...he was anxious for us to visit."

"I'll bet he hasn't had the boat out since our last short visit," I replied. "Cruising is not much fun by oneself."

***

Friday afternoon

Gary greeted us as soon as we stopped our car in his circular drive. He wore a faint smile, shorts, and a pair of yellow flip flops. "Hey, great to see you two," he said as he shook my hand.

Barb walked up behind Gary and wrapped her arms around his thick mid-section, hugging him tightly. "No more moping around, you big lug," she teased. Moving in front of him, she hugged him again and gave him a wet kiss on the lips. "We came up here to have some fun, so get with the program."

"I'm really glad to see you guys," Gary mumbled as he squeezed Barb again and smiled at me.

We had known Gary for twenty plus years, even before he married Betty, a stunning gal seventeen years his junior. It was a second marriage for both of them and perhaps Gary had been a little too eager to remarry after a messy divorce that we had helped him through. Barb was particularly close to Gary. He trusted Barb and confided in her, telling her things he wouldn't even tell me.

Gary and Betty were set in their ways, which caused sparks to fly a bit too often. Nevertheless, we had lots of good times with Gary and Betty over the years. We took several vacation trips together and visited each other often. We also witnessed some of their spats and usually tried to calm them down.

It was a shock to us, and to Gary, when Betty left him for a man closer to her age. Their age difference finally made itself felt. Barb thought that Betty must have sensed that Gary was slowing down and might need to lean on her more as his health deteriorated. Still, Betty's abrupt departure and divorce filing threw Gary for a big loop.

***

Friday evening:

We had dinner together that Friday evening, including grilled steaks and two bottles of Cabernet. Gary admitted that he'd been pretty down lately.

"I just don't have much to live for anymore," he complained. "I know one thing for sure, Ken, I'll never marry again! It causes too much pain in the end. I don't think I have much time left anyway."

Barb was very sympathetic and we both tried to cheer Gary. "You'll regain your strength, Gary. It just takes time. You have a good doctor and he will get things under control."

"Maybe...maybe not," Gary countered. "Who knows...who cares?"

"We care!" Barb shot back. "You just have to do your part and stay positive," she added.

I grabbed his arm and shook it. "Yeah, buddy, we're here for you. Let's see the old grin."

Gary smiled and shook his head slowly. "Yeah, you've been true friends, no matter what. I really appreciate you both. I don't know how to repay you for sticking with me, even when I act like a complete ass."

I laughed to help lighten the conversation. "Okay, no more loving bullshit! Let's clean up the kitchen mess and get some sleep. The lake is supposed to be sunny and smooth in the morning, and we will want to spend the day enjoying that."

***

Saturday morning

The lake was indeed sunny that Saturday. We had a good breakfast and packed up plenty of stuff for lunch, including a stock of beer and wine. Gary's boat, a forty-two foot Carver, was very comfortable as we left the slip and cruised around the lake. Barb wore her light yellow one-piece suit and a wide-brimmed straw hat. I still marvel at her slender figure when she dons one of her stretchy Lycra suits.

Gary pulled into a secluded cove around noon and we ate a leisurely lunch. We drank beer and set up a horseshoe pit on the sand. Gary and I fought each other to a draw with the horseshoes while Barb spent the afternoon stretch out on a blanket nearby drinking in the sunshine.

Gary announced that he was tired, so we packed up and returned to the boat, enjoying a cooling swim as we floated our gear back on the floats. I noticed that Gary got a nice close view of Barb's barely covered ass as she climbed back aboard just ahead of him. I smiled to myself, "Gary may not be in the best of health, but there is nothing wrong with his eyesight!"

We both smiled when we followed Barb up the ladder and saw her standing there dripping wet. Her light yellow Lycra suit had become semi-transparent and we both could see the dim outline of her nipples and a slightly darker area at the junction of her long legs.

"What?" Barb asked us as she began to towel off and shake her short brown hair to help it air dry.

"Nothing, honey, nothing at all," I assured her as I winked at Gary.

Barb went below to change and Gary caught my eye. "Sorry, man, but you already know how attractive Barb is, don't you?"

"Yeah, I sure do," I replied nodding. "Barb looks even better without the suit, too," I teased.

Later, we met another cruiser, a friend of Gary's, and tied up with the other couple for a couple of hours. Mary and Paul passed out their locally famous Margaritas and we sat on their aft deck slurping them down. Barb was in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt (avoiding too much sun) but Mary wore a very brief string bikini that displayed her curvy figure nicely.

I enjoyed checking out Mary each time she moved to fill our glasses. My guess is that she was a 38DD. She surprised us later when she confirmed my estimate as she tugged each thin piece of fabric around to better conceal what must have been large nipples. Her lack of tan lines seemed to indicate that Mary was more accustomed to privately sunbathing nude.

Meanwhile, I caught Paul slyly attempting to peek up Barb's shorts. I think he was hoping that my wife was without panties since we were out on the water. I also noticed that his eyebrows jumped when his suspicions were confirmed. Barb's legs parted as she rose to go below to use the head and I know Paul got a quick glance of my wife's trim nest.

Gary invited Mary and Paul back to his house for dinner, but they were expecting their son and his fiancé that evening and had to take a rain check. We depleted their Margarita supply and decided to head back to the marina together.

Gary let Barb steer the boat part of the way back. They sat close together on the fly bridge while I relaxed on the bench seat and watched them chatter away. Barb has always had a knack for cheering up others, especially Gary. She is a free spirit and full of energy and curiosity about just about everything.

***

Saturday evening

Back at the house, Gary grilled steaks while Barb and I prepared the rest of the dinner. I opened another bottle of wine we brought and poured three glasses. Our dinner was fun. We were all a bit tipsy from the Margaritas and the wine went down well with our meal.

Around nine o'clock, we went down to the guest room and changed into pajamas, then returned to watch TV with Gary. He had also donned a pair of cut-off sweat pants and a T-shirt. I was a little surprised when Barb slipped on a pink baby doll set. I just kept on my briefs and pulled on a T-shirt, because I don't own any pajamas.

Gary wanted to watch the weather channel to see if the sunshine would last through the weekend. After that, we caught the news. Needless to say, the mood was pretty mellow by then.

Barb sat between Gary and I on his long leather couch. We were pleasantly buzzed and relaxed. After the news, Gary flipped to one of the travel channels. A show about the sexiest beaches was about half over, but I told him to leave it there so we could see which beaches ranked in the top five. Each beach featured blue water, soft sand, and a bevy of hard bodies in very skimpy suits.

I teased Barb about her ogling the he-men in their Speedos, and she in turn relished pointing out the string bikinis and the topless gals with their boobs blurred out. After a few minutes, Barb began to giggle quietly.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

I was just noticing the effect this show is having on you two," she chuckled. "You really can't see those gal's firm boobs, but your warped minds have been working overtime."

I realized that, indeed, I my cock was pressing against the front of my briefs. It was certainly noticeable. Glancing past my wife, I saw that Gary was also sporting a half-hard bulge under his sweats. The helmet of his circumcised penis was clearly visible.

Defensively, I replied, "Well, I'll bet those hard bodies displaying their package on the beach was what made you peek."

Gary laughed nervously and attempted to adjust himself to hide his obvious arousal.

"It's okay, Gary," Barb said lightly, "It's probably been a while since you've been excited...and I've already seen what you've got. Enjoy the show."

"When? Where?" Gary stuttered. "When did you see me?"

Barb smiled as she recalled the pontoon boat the four of us rented down in Florida. "Remember our boat trip and how we all took turns and peed over the side?"

"We all agreed not to peek," Gary reminded her.

"Yeah, but we girls did peek!" Barb confessed. "Betty and I agreed that you two were pretty even in the manly department."

Gary winced. "I wish that I'd taken a peek now, then we'd be even."

I decided to speak up and see what would happen. "Gary, I know that you've always been curious. Don't try to deny it. I saw you ogling Barb's ass today when she climbed back onto the boat. Who knows, maybe this is your lucky day!"

"Were you really staring at my butt, Gary?" Barb asked coyly.

"It was hard not to," he admitted. "There you were, struggling to get up the ladder, with your ass sticking right in my face practically."

It is time for another prodding, I thought. "Barb, I'll bet you've been curious about Gary a few times too, am I right?"

"No! Well, it was fun to see his 'willie' that time," she confessed. "I've wondered about it sometime."

"Gary, in case you don't know, my wife has a rather strong streak of curiosity," I added with a grin.

By now, Gary was unable to hide the tent in the front of his cut-off sweat pants. Crossing his legs didn't help much, either.

"It seems you both have unsatisfied curiosities," I proclaimed. "Gary wants to see your pussy, and you are wondering about how he feels. Maybe I should excuse myself and let you two resolve your needs."

"No, that's not what I want," Barb exclaimed quickly. "I'd like to compare the two of you."

"What?" Gary gasped. "What do you mean by that, Barb?"

Barb turned to Gary with a serious look on her face. "You know, compare how you look, how you feel. Betty and I talked before she left, but it's not the same as actually comparing."

"I'm not believing this," Gary said as he looked past my wife at me.

"I told you that Barb is the curious type," I affirmed. "She usually gets her way, too."

Barb looked over at me. "Can I? Are you okay?"

All I could do was nod at my aroused spouse.

"Okay, I'll go first then," she proclaimed as she stood up and carefully slipped her baby doll panties down her legs and off.

"There, how's that, Gary?" she asked as he stared directly at her light brown bush.

"Damn," Gary gasped again, "I've always wanted to see."

Barb giggled. "Now it's your turn, Gary," she said as she leaned over him and tugged on his sweat pants. As she pulled them down, Gary got an unobstructed view of my wife's bare breasts inside her loose top.

Gary was now sporting a nice thick hard on, which Barb immediately surrounded with her hand.

"It feels like yours, honey," she said to me. "It's hard on the inside and soft on the outside. I want to compare."

Automatically, I stood up and slipped my briefs off, then sat down again. Barb had a cock in each hand and was stroking and squeezing while looking back and forth at our laps.

"Yep, you two feel the same in my hand. I wonder how you taste?"

This was not part of my plan, but it was too late to call a halt to our game. My wife leaned forward and kissed the helmet of Gary's cock tentatively. Then, she moved over and did the same with mine.

She returned to Gary and licked a bead of pre-cum from his dick before sliding several inches of his cock into her mouth. After only a few moves, she turned to me and accomplished the same feat, using her tongue to collect my pre-cum before swallowing my cock.

"You even taste the same," she pronounced with a satisfied grin.

I figured that the game was over, but I was wrong. My sweet wife rose and straddled Gary, using his shoulders for support with one hand as she used her other hand to locate his throbbing member and rub it along her slit. For a moment, I thought of stopping her before her curiosity went any farther, but then realized that I was more interested in seeing what would happen next. Would she actually put Gary's stiff cock inside?

Gary's head rolled back onto the back of the couch as Barb finally located her sweet spot and slowly lowered her body onto his rigid prick.

"Mmm, yes, yes," Barb whispered to herself as she allowed Gary's full length slide into her warm, wet cunt. "Feels divine," she murmured as she moved up and down, then back and forth to rub her clit on his pelvic bone.

My stomach was full of butterflies and they were in full flight. I sat, mesmerized, as my wife rode our best friend's cock next to me. So many mixed emotions flooded my brain. Then, I realized that my own cock was harder than ever...incredibly aroused.

Before I could speak, Barb rose again and slid over to me. With a practiced motion, she straddled my legs and easily slid my cock inside her sticky snatch.

"Oh yes, it's the same feeling with you and Gary. You are so much alike," she murmured as she slid back and forth. "I love how you both feel."

After a few more heated movements, my wife again rose and returned to Gary's lap. "I need to compare again, just to be sure," she teased as she put him back inside.

I decided to help Barb. I stood and moved closer. Standing behind my wife, I slipped her top over her head, exposing her naked tits to Gary's eyes. My hands moved in front and I held my wife's 38Cs, teasing her small, pink nipples to erection.

"Oh God, they're beautiful," Gary uttered as he watched me play with Barb's soft breasts.

As I moved back onto the couch, Gary leaned forward and began to suckle my wife's tits while she continued to move back and forth on him.

"Oh yes, suck my tits," she urged as her orgasm neared.

I could see her face and neck redden as she moved faster on our friend's stiff cock. Gary was licking and kissing her nipples and moaning as she worked her body furiously against him, taking his cock deep inside her.

"Unh, unh, oh, yes, yes," she groaned as she reached her climax, throwing her head back and making animal sounds deep in her throat.

Gary could hold out no longer. I watched as he rose partway off the couch and squirted his load deep inside Barb's wet cunt.

My hand had been moving up and down on my own cock and I covered my fist with warm, sticky semen as I witnessed my wife's ecstasy. Barb sat on Gary, breathing hard for another minute before she rolled off him and sprawled onto the floor, exhausted. My wife's pussy and bush glistened with love juice.

"I need to go downstairs and clean up," I announced as I rose and stumbled to the stairway.

When I returned to the TV room, my wife was still lying nude on the carpet, but Gary was gone. He soon returned from his bedroom, having cleaned up and put his sweats back on.

"Man, Ken, I'm sorry," he stuttered, "I don't know what got into us."

I shook my head and looked at my long-time friend. "Don't apologize, Gary, somehow I wanted it to happen. Barb and I have both been concerned about you. Now, I hope you see how special you are to us. We love you and we want to see you happy again. You're going to be all right. As you have just seen, life can still be good."

Gary nodded and a tear escaped. "Ken, you and Barb are incredible friends. I don't know what to say."

"Just say thanks," Barb quipped as she rolled over and stood. She did nothing to cover her nakedness. "I think I deserve a nice shower, Gary. Do you mind?"

"Barb, you can have whatever in the world you desire," Gary replied with a broad smile.

Barb wiggled her ass at us as she strolled into the master suite and soon we heard the shower water begin.

Gary and I were back on the couch, watching TV, when Barb returned, wrapped in a big towel. She casually pulled it off and used it to dry her hair.

"I think, perhaps, I owe you something, honey," she said to me with a wink. "If you are up to it, please join me down in the guest room. I washed the outside, but inside, I'm still full of Gary."

I didn't need a second invitation.

kenkx
kenkx
637 Followers