All Comments on 'Our Wives are Lovers'

by rp_bhp

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong category put in gay or fetish

not much going for any of em

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
I'll vote with Larry

Sounded like good fun to me. And to think they had only just begun !

What lies ahead must be wondrous indeed.

Don't make us wait to find out.

SiennasPuppetSiennasPuppetover 11 years ago
I've pretty much been there!

My wife and I had our first experience with a second man a while back. While we both wanted to have the threesome experience, I wanted to try being with a man. It took a couple of times of us being together before I let myself go, but once I did - it was an eye-opening, amazing experience. You throw away the stereotypes, the stigma, the "weird"ness, the worries about "what would my friends think?", and you embrace the pleasure of touching another person, giving them pleasure, exploring them as you will - and them doing that to you. It makes no difference if there are two dicks involved, you are both humans, with the ability for sexual arousal.

My wife and I are both bi-sexual, and we have a LOT of fun.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
There are 3 more appropriate categories

Group Sex; Lesbian; Gay Male! Each of these is closer to fitting this tale than LW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Category police

Great start to your story. Ignore those who take it upon themselves moderate the site....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Post it where you will.

But be prepared for low scores when you post gay and lesbian material in LW.

rp_bhprp_bhpover 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

Hi folks. Thanks for the feedback. This is my first submission and I chose to put it in LW because it didn't fit too well in Gay Male (cuz of the girls..) and likewise there were too many dicks involved for "Lesbian". Between Loving Wives and Group Sex, I chose Loving Wives due to, well...the loving wives. I see a lot of people making comments about the gay/lesbian content and I'm happy to switch categories, but I really have to wonder at the "surprise", since the title and sub title clearly intimate the nature of the story. Unless bi-sexuality somehow doesn't mean there might be same-sex sensuality.... Nonetheless I am willing to move the story, and add an authors note prefacing the story.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Looking Forward to Part 2

Wondering what happens next- they do each others' wives, or the narrator gets assfucked?

I would have gone with Group sex as a category myself.

rp_bhprp_bhpover 11 years agoAuthor
Changes

I submitted an edit to admin yesterday the 3rd, changing the category to Group Sex. It's been taking about a week for approval and posting. It's supposedly quicker if you have an editor from their volunteer program, but so far I have not gotten a reply from either of the editors I contacted. If anyone us interested please let me know! I'm mainly looking for a quick proof read and a speedier submission time, although I would welcome any input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting story

Many women fantasize about seeing two men. In a situation like this story, it is easier to get men to do it than most women think. Once it happens relationship changes and woman is in control.

nicerandomguynicerandomguyover 11 years ago
Thanks

Nice story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Left me wanting more!

Amazing story, I really hope you continue this story.

jbilovejbiloveover 11 years ago
Agree

This is another reader who enjoyed this story and hopes you will continue on with this story. There are so many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damm thats HOT

This started off slowly and finished like a train falling off a cliff!! I hope that there is more to cumm!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Please keep this story going it is hot.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 11 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

Possibly the hottest story i've ever read. I had to stop reading it 3 times because I was about to erupt :) Wow! I love the progression and I love the descriptions used. The author described it exactly as i would if i could put the story together. Truly perfect. I couldn't have done it better. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A good story to read full of laughter and excitement.

alanabirequestalanabirequestover 9 years ago
Nice first blowjob for your hubby ..

I liked this. I think men are better able to relax and suck cock when their wives or girlfriends are so supportive. I enjoyed how these women encouraged the cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

This story is very sexy. It's well written and I can visualize the entire scene. Well done. I hope we get to know this foursome more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What time did they do that for?

Back in 1939 i married a bisexual chick. She wanted me to suck cock for her. I beat that bitch black and blue but i did it anyway. After that we all went to Disneyland and ate cotton candy and crab cakes and kidnapped a small black child. It was the 37th best day of that year for me and the 119th for my wife.

Artistdude54Artistdude54about 5 years ago
Spectator or participate?

A little long but told in a way that I saw mayself as either a spectator or one of the participants. Made me hard and wet. Bravo! Waiting for the next chapter.

goldblokegoldblokeover 4 years ago
Hot ‘n’ heavy

Great stuff, believable in a porn kinda way. This definitely needs to continue: I’m seeing one of the girls licking the other while one of the guys licks her and gets his ass pounded by the other guy!

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Pretty hot that the ladies wanted to watch and participate in his first blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the continuation of this wonderful story? I would love to read about how they will move on to all types of sex and, perhaps, invite and seduce another married couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this i was open in my sexuality with my gf now wife and she was fully aware that my first sex was with a guy my friend. She hadnt done any girl on girl but said that if the circumstances were right and she liked the girl she would definately try it and see. She told me she would like to see me suck a cock and see me fuck or be fucked by a guy and i had no issues with that in fact having her there just thinking about a guys cock in my ass was turning me on. Since then and quite a few times we have played and enjoyed bi fun and we are both turned on a lot when we do it together.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Very well-written and Very erotic! Love the way the wives encouraged him to submit to another man and sexually serve him. I too wish there were a sequel(s).

TipsyTodTipsyTod3 months ago

OMG! If only I could have teleported!!

No personal denigration, just interest and mutual desire!

Hoping more is to... come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous