All Comments on 'Our Years of Sharing My Wife Ch. 01'

by maturemadness3

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
old cock

dry cunt for sharung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Did i miss something?

What happened to making him wear a condom? did i miss where he didnt have to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shrinking Cleavage

She goes from a D cup to a B cup? Numerous other spelling errors and such - suggest an editor.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed

I especially liked the part where hubby had never seen her so sexually excited. My wife was the same way early in my cuckolding. It was like she was another woman I had never seen.

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tits Got Smaller

Jan went from D's to B's quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another

another loser who wants to tell the world what losers him and his skank are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick tale by a pervert

What sew pipe do these authors crawl out of. Hopefully they crawl back into the slime similar to what they write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm really sorry

I don't need to read what a 57 year old wife does so she still get a kick out of life because the rest of her life is so dull.

don't tell me at 57 she looked like 20 and just because nothing exiting is happening she wants to fuck around and your life was so dull too that this is the only thing that got you going.

just imagining all that wabbly wrinkled skin to be an aphrodisiac...????????????????????????????????????

please write some fantasies and don't tell us about your selfish wife who has inferiority complex.

thanks ( writing is good, plot or reality stinks)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok so?

So now shes 57 your 60 or so? Now will she will let you "think" about another woman maybe? Of course at 60 you will not be able to get any hot chicks and would be able to much any way. So in the end you both get fucked. Her by hundreds of guys, all of them and her laughing at you, and you by time and a heartless bitch of a wife. Any guy that lets his wife slut around and not want some other pussy is either gay or brain dead, simple one or the other.

machandsomemachandsomeover 12 years ago
good story

as usual all of those folks named anonymous either didn't read the same story I did or are so prudish they shouldn't be on this site. But u did shrenk her tits! anonymous #1 this story was written when she was 40 now she's 57. and just because you have wrinkles and flab doesn't mean every one does. Hell my GF is 67 she dosn't.

I like the writing and the story. Is it true? Who cares! Is it possible, may be but never happened to me. I do wish I could have been david. Looking for your next story.

would like to hear for you. send response to me here.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Long road to nowhere

If clearlakequeen likes it and is proud of the husband, it is bad! The only ones he likes are husband hater cuckold stories. I will let his liking of the story be testament to its stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very hot

great writing. can't wait for chap 2!

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
Hot

I love wife sharing stories. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Male Brain Rot

What woman who didn't really give a shit for her husband wouldn't let him pimp her out.<P>

Gottcher roof, food, money, bastard kids and a wimp self cuck to pimp you out. No respect for him but he doesn't want it anyway.<P>

A sick and sad true story of a self cuck into male self humilition who doesn't deserve space or air on this planet.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
"her cum filled, gaping cunt"

Erm, what happened to the "no condoms, no sex" rule?

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Story is a let down

Usually poor grammar, as in this story, is enough to make stop reading the story and score it low. Since I enjoy this type of story I tried to work through the grammar issue and continue reading. For the most part, I was able to do that but another problem became noticeable, it is a formula story. By formula story I mean it follows a predictable pattern and lacks any originality. The formula I picked is the typical middle-age couple that has been married for years, goes out, drink, wife dances with guys, and has sex with someone else. Since it was following a predictable format I was hoping that something more would be present such as thoughts, feelings, sounds, sights, and smells that would help this story stand out from all of the other similarly written stories. Unfortunately this story is devoid of anything creative or interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
grammar

The thing I caught was the "I" and "me"

Learn the correct form- "Me" is the object and "I" is the subject.

"Caused him and I" is incorrect. It should be him and me as the object of the verb caused.

This distracts from the story that otherwise I loved but an editor should have cought this error that appears more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Did her breasts shrink?

In the beginning of the story they are D cup but later only B cup. In addition to the grammar issues, this sort of inconsistency indicates sloppy writing.

maturemadness3maturemadness3over 12 years agoAuthor
for machandsome

Most of the anonymous readers if they even can read failed to pick up on the fact it took place in her 40's. Goes to show they have to be anons. They can't read good enough to fill out the form to become a real member.

Thank u for the comment. There will be at least one more story, it is in the works. Can't wait to see what these asses have to say about that one.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
maturelymad....

...hate to tell ya but if you failed to grab roomformorewhores you missed your fanbase. And Marchandsmom you're full of shit. Even Raquel Welch had some wrinkles and cellulite at 67, and I'm willing to bet my everlasting soul your woman ain't no Raquel Welch.I can tell by your bio description-you think it was a matter of YOU "sharing" your wife? Than she was what, chattel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Pete,

in this case should we spell it cattle?

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
sluts and cuckboys

where were these slut teachers when i was in school? with such cuckboys in the military no wonder homos are now allowed in. the military cuckboy can't protect his wife, how is he going to protect the nation? bloody spineless faggot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MMN3

If your wife really is a teacher, you need to let her read and edit your stories before sending them to press, so she can correct your abominable spelling and use of our language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Breast Size change

She started our a "D" then later became a "B". I would proof read first. It was a good read for the first time and gave it a 5. Little things I can give you a pass. Please get a proof reader. Thanks,

mrocmrocover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Enjoyed it! Please keep submitting your stories and disregard the rude comments from some other users. Would have love to have met you all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Odd Detail

"Her closet reminds me of a women's clothing store, but I managed to find something, I knew she would look good in, as well as sexy." ???

Overall, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellence

A really hot and sexy story. Really enjoyable for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ROFLMAO!!!

The human mind is an amazing organ. It can adapt quickly enough to text taht even missspelled words or lettres in the wrong order can be understood. What in the hell are you all bitching about spelling and grammar on THIS site for? Who can edit a story when they have their hand wrapped around their cock, pumping to beat the band? Go buy the New Yorker. This story site is for people who want to be aroused. I know, for many, masturbation is as close to sex as they will ever get; and because of this fact, they are frustrated and angry. Why take it out on a writer who has in fact had sex? She may be older and yes, she may have wrinkles, but she wants to fuck and by-the-fuck, you best let the woman fuck. These stories are less about sharing your partner, or being fucked over, as they are about exploring the possibilities of life. I think some people who have been hurt are feeling a bit hurtful. Apparently this fella still has his woman by his side, so it seems he, at least, can keep a woman; some of you on here sound as though you can’t. So, I laugh at you. You know who you are, and maybe you can edit your own crap before you throw stones. ie:

Story is a let down

Usually poor grammar, as in this story, is enough to make stop reading the story and score it low. (…make stop? Really?)

grammar (Try a capital G)

This distracts from the story that otherwise I loved but an editor should have cought this error that appears more than once. (cought? Cough, cough, I think not.)

If you gought (lol) nuddin’ gud to say, shut the fuck up.

Personally, I liked the story. I understand that the act of writing an erotic/sex story well requires the writer to write with a sense of urgency in order to stay in the moment. Shit happens, punctuation gets missed, keyboards are sensitive, and not everybody has access to an understanding editor. Writers write, so keep writing, though if that saying is true, then those who keep bitching…. Well, ‘nough said.

erotikoserotikosalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!

Your piece is very well written, with good character development and an interesting plot twist with the husband joining in the threesome. That is so much more enticing than another story about a passive husband watching while his wife is ravished. I thought all in all it was a fine effort, but it could use a bit more careful editing. You have a couple of word usage errors, and it is a bit distracting. Regardless of those minor faux pas, I gave it 5 stars. I see its been a while since you have posted, please do write again. You have talent, and a great story to tell. By the way, the pic of your wife is delightful. She is most attractive! Thank you so much for sharing the stories and your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot

This story is very hot. My husband and I do the same kind of stuff. Having 2 men is the ultimate!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeabout 8 years ago
Loved reading about your fun x

I loved reading about your fun times. ignore the haters, have no idea why they visit a sex story website then moan (idiots!)

Keep telling more!! x x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CONDOMS

David agreed to use condoms it seems in the heat of the moment that was soon forgotten.

My wife and i used them we them both hated them, a vasectomy solved that, the enjoyment of sex returned.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
And fun was had by all.

The first time was done with respect for all. As Tom I might ask her later why the sexy lingerie only came out for the threesome and not for me alone? I think the next time would have to be a ffm group just to keep her honest. A 4* rating.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Protagonist is nothing more than a cuck, as the whore is the only one benefiting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story - I enjoyed reading it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story, funny thing is when all 3 of you told him exactly how you expect everything to happen, everyone agree to use condoms. I as disappointed because you both had no idea about std or even hiv.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous