All Comments on 'Jacqueline Ch. 03'

by BookkeeperLover

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
RIGHT ON

You have this off to a fine art,well done.Many try to deal with this subject,few succeed.Maybe a fourth time?

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Fabulous story...

with all the right ingredients...Love...lust and raw sex. Your descriptions were so good that I could feel the rain coming down and visualize the state of her dress. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. There is nothing more stimulating than sex between a son and his mother. You described their public activity quite well. The scene where they fucked in the woods was well detailed and hot. It was beautiful, especially the climax. I enjoyed it very much. Great mother-fucking. Give us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb!

So sexy and so descriptive! I loved the build up - her invitation to dress her for their evening, and his wonderful choices to display her in the most glamourous, feminine way. I hope the next installment has her expressing how sexy she feels in stockings and high heels, and how she loves to wear them for him.

Great erotic writing! Thank you for the forbidden pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
too, too good

You are brilliant to arouse an old mama like me on this subject that you have shown off as a wunderfuck fine art. Well done! I have read so many on this subject,but nothing has motivated to me to try this ou for real> Thanks to you, now I will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So many ways

So many ways this series could go on,like the way each story can stand on its own.SUPERB SEX,VERY EROTIC.

PietronePietroneover 16 years ago
Nothing better than mom/son sex

Wish i could find a mom in here who wants to share her experience against mine as son. Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Could not wait

A great story loved the way they could not wait until they got home,plenty of scope for more sexy adventures of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucktastic

Absolutely GREAT. The buildup to the restaurant scene was good, loved the way they played footsy under the table, how exciting!!! Develishly erotic, excellent descriptions really had me going. It was nice the way the second scene unfolded in a manner that could stand by itself on their way home. Great writing, thank your.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME STORY

MORE!! Please MORE! One of the best I've read. Please continue the storyline.

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Amazing

You get better all the time. Please give us more! Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why Stop ?

This could take at least another chapter, as it is so good. PLEASE ! Awesome story, well worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EROTIC

Wonderful erotic story! I would love to find out what happened after they got home. Keep writing please

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Wow!

Super story! Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

it doesn't get any better than this, congratulations on a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
like other fans have said

the best fucking there is is motherfucking. Oh, man!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
more hints

but they are becoming a tease.

very visual.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Lovely

And so much fun! Thank you!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Incredible

the hint here is that she's French, not English. I can't believe she massaged him to orgasm in the restaurant and wanted him stimulating her the same way in public! I could have seen the outside sex easier than the restaurant, and certainly having her extended orgasms were so hot. You write a very erotic and adventurous tale. wow. Loving it! 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super story!

Very well told and as a girdle fan, loved that part. I hope his seed got her pregnsant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Again, HOT! Love her hairy triangle, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBookkeeperLover@BookkeeperLover
Update 06/23: Well, now that I have Emma and Jeff out of my head, I'll be taking a run at RMH#3. Claire's joined the story, so let's get her up to speed. I'm not entirely happy with RMH# 2, so I did some edits. Hopefully, the Literotica staff won't get mad at me for submitting...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES