Out for Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf saw that he had no choice. He knew that he would die from his wounds and he was in pain. So he told Dracude everything he wanted to know. Including that the only way to cure a werewolf bite was to indeed kill the one that bit the victim.

Dracude knew that there was no other information to gain from the wolf and had removed his mask. Dracude had started to gain a small thirst and saw this as an opportunity to deal with it before he was overcome by it. So he bent his mouth close to his prey's neck and saw the fear in his eyes. That was the only thing that would have stopped him but he was in a rather bad mood about the information that he had received.

It took him twenty minutes to return to the others but they were not worried, except for Jacque. He was already scared about him making it back but he saw the hatred in Dracude's eyes and knew that the only way he could make his last move for freedom was to try to kill him first.

Dracude saw what was coming before the others even had a clue. And before they knew it Jacque's head was laying in the dirt at their feet. They all backed away from Dracude except for Cassie.

"Just so you all know those wolves that were ahead of us were waiting to kill us when we slept. Jacque was the reason for it. Also if you look you will see three of his shiruken in the near by tree. He was going to kill me in order to flee in the confusion. But he had misjudged my skills. And I thank you Nakita for the intense training that you had put me through." Dracude informed them.

They looked at the tree he mentioned and were surprised to see that there were indeed three of Jacques throwing stars imbedded half way into its trunk. They were sorry that they could not have saved him but they were not sorry that he was dead. Though they all knew it was never easy to decapitate someone but Dracude had done it very easily. They all decided it was best to move on before the sun went down.

They traveled fast and far. In the matter of hours the had traveled several miles and the were not even tired. That is except for Meier. He was getting on in his years but he was always out on expaditions. And Dracude knew this. He was hoping to get several more miles traveled before they stopped and rested but he was concerned about Meier. Meier knew what Dracude was doing and nodded his head appreciatively. And that was when Dracude noticed the mark on Meier's neck.

"Meier may I ask that you join me in searching the area?" Dracude asked.

"Yes of course."

They walked a perimeter around the campsite and as soon as they were out of earshot of the rest of their companions Dracude stopped Meier.

"How are you feeling Meier?"

"I am not as young as I once was but I am grateful for the rest." He replied.

"May I ask you something?" Dracude questioned, and Meier just nodded his head in consent. "How did you get that mark on your neck?"