Out of Control Ch. 04

Story Info
Cheyenne continues her training.
1.4k words
4.35
52.3k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyenne slowly buckled her right fleece lined leather restraint, then her left. She managed to buckle her left wrist restraint, but struggled with her right.

"Sir?" Chey asked softly while holding arms out in front of her.

Rick helped Cheyenne with her wrist restraints and fastened the two together in front of her. He then helped Cheyenne to her feet and led her to His chair.

"Lay across my knees," He said firmly.

"Sir, have I disappointed you?" Chey questioned.

Rick grabbed Cheyenne by her wrists and guided her across his knees. Cheyenne braced herself with her arms on the floor, her ass high in the air.

Chey felt the strong hand of Rick's softly caressing her silky smooth ass. He ran is fingers on the inside of her thighs to her labia, then stoped.

"Do you like this?" Rick asked as his fingers touched her wetness.

"Oh, yes,Sir, yes."

"Hmmmmmmm," Rick growled.

Cheyenne felt a drop of cold liquid on the crack of her ass slowly running downward, then another, and yet another.

Rick rubbed the liquid slowly around Chey ass. She felt Rick's finger slowly entering her forbidden hole. There was something wrong with the way that this excited her.

He worked His finger in and out of her slowly until her muscles relaxed. Rick then grabbed a large plug and began to insert it.

Cheyenne braced herself and pushed her hips upwards until it was full inserted.

"Good girl," Rick said as he massaged her cheeks. "I have another surprise for you."

Rick's fingers slowly worked downward parting Chey's wet lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Cheyenne moaned as Rick touched her moistness.

She felt her lips being spread wider and wider as Rick forced the object deep inside of her.

"Oh God," Chey cried out.

Without notice, Cheyenne felt the sting of Rick's firm hand across her cheeks. Two more stings of his hand she would feel before he pushed her to the floor.

Chey found herself sitting with her legs spread which forced the plug deep inside. As Cheyenne glanced downward, she noticed a small wire sticking out of her pussy.

"That is a wireless remote control egg, and I hold the remote." Rick said. "Would you like to know how it works?"

"Yes, please Sir," Chey said with anticipation.

Rick got up from his chair and walked behind Cheyenne. "Here is how this going to work. Please me and I will please you."

He took a blindfold from his brief case and placed it over Cheyenne's eyes.

She heard the sound of Rick's belt and the unzipping of His pants. Although she couldn't see what was going on, all her other senses were working overtime.

Cheyenne felt Rick's hands on the top of her head and felt the heat of His hard cock at her cheek.

"Lick it," Rick ordered.

Chey stuck out her tongue and tasted Rick's pre cum.

"That's it," Rick said as He guided her mouth over His seven inch member.

As Chey opened her mouth and began to suck on his throbbing cock, she felt a deep vibration deep inside of her. When she stopped, the vibration stopped. Cheyenne reached up with her cuffed hands.

"No hands!" Rick said firmly. "I hold the power of your vibrations. Please me, and I will please you. Suck my cock."

Chey opened her mouth and took Rick as deep as she could, and the vibrator started to buzz. As Rick rocked her back and forth as she sucked, she could feel the plug working her ass hole.

Cheyenne couldn't help herself. She found her fingers pressing against her clit, hard. It had been weeks since she had been allowed to touch herself. The taste of Rick's hard cock, the vibrator deep inside of her and the plug buried in her virgin ass was just too much to bear.

Chey rubbed her clit as hard as she could until the vibrator stopped and Rick pulled away.

"Nooooooo, don't stop," Cheyenne begged.

"You better stop, and Now! Did I tell you to masturbate? Did I?" Asked Rick as he pulled off Chey's blind fold.

"I want you to just sit there while I think of what your punishment is going to be," He said as he masturbated just inches from Cheyenne's face.

Chey watched as Rick stroked His cock. This is the first time that she had seen Him without clothes. Oh how she just wanted Him to take her.

She knew that He was angry with her. She worried of what her punishment might be. Just then, Rick exploded several times all over Cheyenne face. She sat there, mortified, yet wanting to taste His cum.

Rick looked down at Chey. "I am disappointed with you."

Cheyenne sat on the floor with her head down. She knew that she had disappointed Rick with her actions. To masturbate without permission would lead to severe punishment.

She could feel the large plug deep in her ass, and noticed the wire from her remote vibrating egg was still sticking out of her soaked pussy as Rick's cum dripped off of her chin.

As Rick drained the last of his cock on Chey's cheek, He reached down under Cheyenne's chin and made her look up towards Him. "I'll be right back. Don't, Move!"

As He left the room, Cheyenne licked Rick's cum from around her mouth. For a second, Chey thought about touching herself. It had been weeks since she had been able to masturbate, and even longer since her last sexual contact.

Cheyenne started to panic as she heard noises coming from the stairs leading to the basement. What was Rick doing, she thought to herself.

Chey jumped as she heard a groan from Rick, then the door slammed. With a large dragging noise,

Rick pulled this wooden structure around the corner. It was less than four feet tall with three horizontal holes near the top. It reminded her of the Stocks of the Colonial days.

As Rick positioned the structure near the center of the living room, He looked at Cheyenne. "This is your new toy, it is a Pillory."

The pillory used hinged boards, raised on posts, to clamp around the offender's neck and wrists, forcing the malfeasant to remain standing and exposed.

Rick knelt down in front of Cheyenne, "I gave you freedom, and you abused it. You know that you have to be punished, don't you?'

"Yes Sir," Chey spoke softly.

"You do know that your vibrating egg has to be taken away also. Pull it out." Rick order Chey. Cheyenne grabbed the antenna and slowly began to remove the toy. As she did, Rick turned it on. Cheyenne stopped pulling immediately.

"Pull it out, now!"

Chey's body shook as the toy slipped from her wetness. She then reluctantly handed the toy to Rick.

"I'm sorry Sir," Cheyenne whispered to Rick.

Rick unhooked Chey's two wrist restrains from each other. "Stand up."

Cheyenne complied, then Rick led her to the Pillory. He guided her wrists to the two smaller holes, then lowered her head to the middle. He lowered the top board, then secured it with a padlock. He walked around in back of her and knelt down.

Cheyenne felt a slap on her ass. "Spread your legs."

Rick fastened Chey's ankle restraints to the Pillory posts.

"Do you still want to touch yourself," Rick asked of Chey as she stood there naked and exposed to Him.

"No Sir."

"Let's see about that." Rick said as He turned on the TV.

Rick inserted a four hour X rated DVD. "I want you to watch this carefully. You are to fantasize that you are the one being licked and fucked."

Cheyenne forced her head upwards and began to watch the video. It wasn't a stretch to fantasize. Every stroke she could vividly feel over and over.

As she stared at the TV, she felt Rick's hands on her breasts, kneading, and caressing softly. Chey felt her already hard nipples being clamped firmly. She moaned as Rick tightened the clamps even tighter.

Rick grabbed the Ben Wa balls from His briefcase and showed them to Cheyenne. He then Knelt down behind her and pushed the first one in only about and inch. The second one, Rick used two fingers and pushed them deep into Cheyenne's wet pussy.

"Ohhhh!"

Chey met His fingers as much as she could, but the restraints held her firm. As Rick pulled out His fingers slowly, Cheyenne moaned out loud.

"If either one of these balls slip out of your little pussy, you will be paddled where you stand., Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Chey said as she squeezed her muscles tight.