All Comments on 'Out of Love Ch. 03'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
This fucker needs to grow up...

...and grow a pair. This chick has been leading him on for quite some time. I'll never understand guys who allow questions relating to the motivations of people they've allowed into their lives to not be immediately addressed.

Oh, and stop being Mr. Nice Guy. Nice Guy's always get fucked over in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Downhill

Yes, he needs to grow a pair. Chloe fucked him over initially, and he should have known that Amy was a slut when "wonton" came along at the party. Now Chloe and Wendy try to seduce him because they feel sorry that that he didn't get any when he was tired from chopping wood. I thought he was gonna tell the bitches off when he mentioned that he was tired of others making decisions for him. Shocker! But true to form, he goes running to Amy two hours away in Seattle. Help me I can't decide!!! What does he find, another cheating bitch who tells him to ho find Chloe and cry on her lap. Now he will go tail between his legs back to Chloe.

J has lost his backbone and his balls. How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I concur grow a pair!

Stop letting these women drive your life! They're all playing you! Move on!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Listen whore, I'm not your fucking rock. I hate your fucking guts and your fuck buddies too. Take too much meds, go over the top, hook to get money for drugs, get aids, give it to you fuck buddies, have crack babies, I don't give a rats ass. Amy, you set this up, we are finished too. Here is your key back, thank you for what you did for me, and FUCK NO for what you are trying to do TO me.

Later!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Man up

It is time for him to stop running away and to get revenge on these people who have betrayed him and keep on betraying him. Including Amy. And Jim needs to get the snot beaten out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the fun just never ends......

This poor sap has no clue who he is and what he wants. His confusion and his actions suggest he's capable of making a decision and moving forward, but he keeps letting others run their number on his life. Wassup widdat?

Now what's he gonna do? Run back to Chloe and Wendy for some wild porn sex?

Hook up with Katie and beat the boys to a pulp?

Everybody, and I mean everybody in this story has abused his trust, friendship, love, respect, self respect and honesty....then they all want him to be OK and they want to 'make it right' and they want him to forgive and move on together, one big happy family.

There is no right going on here, only disrespect and abuse.

He has poor taste in friends and poorer taste in girlfriends and even less self respect than one can imagine in a functioning male. Might as well have been a cuckold story....twice over.

While very, very well written, this guy is a lost fool......so the fun keeps on coming.

Please, take this story somewhere that he gets some peace of mind, a clear image of himself as a man and at least some self respect.......please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a fucked up story.

Gawd damnest wimp on the face of the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A good and entertaining story, but be careful that you don't start running in circles with it. With Amy suddenly switching personalities things are beginning to feel forced.

user110user110almost 11 years ago
dont tell me, let me guess

she's writing her thesis on j.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Wow

How can he not see these things coming? All the signs were there. His naivity is cute but I can't believe that someone already burned like that can still be that trusting and clueless. Amy is a complete cunt though. She is probably through in this story but she deserves some level of hell for this. I honestly expected her to be in cahoots with the others but obviously she is simply some slut who gets off controlling the situation. Perhaps there is some back story we don't need to know but there will be no remorse shown by her in any form or fashion. I guess now he has to decide whether or not he is still "married" or not, huh?

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
I liked it

Firstly it's your story, so what the hell with what others would do. Also it's a really good story, with lots of twists and turns and heartbreaks. Thirdly, I just loved your throw away lines. The unemployment in Pakistan ---- That one just put me over the edge and I wish I'd thought of it. 5 Stars ---- keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cantbuymy is actually right

Vitriol toned down, what needs to be said to Chloe is, "No matter how badly you behave, you are not going to guilt me into anything - 'cause I don't give a rat's ass! BYE!" and to Amy: "Oh, Hi! You made it back from Seattle. Talk? No, you made yourself perfectly clear the other evening. I don't need any other meddling whores in my life. Have a good day. BYE." click.They've been playing him, and he's been letting them. He can't fix them, but he doesn't have to let them keep up the reaming.

caenorrhabditis

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 11 years ago
No surprise

When you let other people lead you around by the nose It's no surprise that you end up somewhere you didn't plan to go. He finally starts to wake up when Chloe and Wendy try to double team him. Too late.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
The time between chapters is the problem.

That and missing words and phrases that bring the reading and understanding to a screeching halt now and then. I am enjoying this story. It's very easy to say what the guy should do, but he's really screwed up. He's unable to proceed in a reasonable, intelligent manner. Women can do that do a guy. I so like the twists and turns. I do not like how he keeps letting every woman he meets manipulate him. He doesn't need his wife and her friend. He needs a steady relationship with someone that cares. Have we seen any woman like that yet? It's a story about a flawed man. We all know the easy thing is for a man to toss his wife, take up with her loyal sister and have a big family for revenge. This guy is not able to get his shit together, unlike all the readers on this site that always are able to burn any bitch that disrespects them in any way. There are manly men, and wimps. There is no ground between the two, although a lot of poor bastards seem to find themselves there. Thanks for the interesting read. (Watch for missing words.)

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Well this story sure took a turn for the worst. The main character is just to fucking clueless to be anywhere close to being real not to mention the moment the girlfriend allowed the ex to stay with her should of had alarm bells ringing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what is there to decide go home get work done, then move, no further contact

Amy is a professional escort (prostitute). Chloe is a self contained whore. The only woman showing up like that is either a slut or a professional whore. End it well rip all the women apart.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 11 years ago
Wow....

It just keeps getting worse for this poor fucker...

The Story's great very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good read

What I liked in Ch 1 was J, in a logical manner, forced Chloe to understand the weakness in her own rationalizations. The bottom line: "don't make decisions for me", or rather, "don't make assumptions about what I think in situations that involve me".

But this, on its own, does not explain his reaction, which was to flee the situation and not deal with it. If he was that rational and logical he wouldn't have run away. Conclusion, therefore, is that he has a serious problem and someone needs to have the kind of conversation with him that he had with Chloe in Ch 1. Basically, cut through his being locked in that one moment and not able to move. I was getting the impression that Amy was doing that through Ch 2 and 3. His behavior is loosening up, but he is still not taking that step to confront himself, to understand why he had such a hard-line withdrawal reaction. Is this where the story is going?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to long to post chapter 3 , this story is taking a turn for the worse.

I had to reread the other chapters to refresh my memory after I've read quite a few stories since. ALSO this story that had a great start ,is turning into some kind of chucky story. here is Jason who wants a normal marriage moving on to another female player who just used him to play after coming on as so well adjusted only to dump him when he finds out she is a evil two timing bitch. what she said at the door was distressing considering there time together. now he is seeing chloe who now brings in Wendy so nothing really has changed with her. this man is picking up the wrong women and just getting screwed by all, in more ways than one.. has this author lost his way??? , why is he trying to turn this normal guy into some kind of player. when all he wants is a normal female who is monogamous. THIS IS ONE TV SOAP OPERA , WHAT ODDS this will ever happen in the real world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this new writer can write, but what he did to this story after chapter 2,

threw me for a loop so to speak, I have no idea where he is going and why he turned this normal guy into some kind of chuck is beyond my.. how could he wind up with such women.. neither one had a honest bone in their bodies.

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
What a cuck

The moment amy bought in chole the man had to show some respect and tell her, "Amy, you bitch you show your lack of respect for me by bringing her out here at your apartment without asking me. I guess you are just a bitch like Chole who wants to hurt me". Saying this he spits on amy's face and walks out with his self respect and dignity intact. But no! The author obviously wants to go the cuck way and that is sad.

theGorrilla001theGorrilla001almost 11 years ago
Can't You See It

She's a plant. She's some sort of pro and Jace was set up with her so that he could get over the whole Montana situation and get back together with Chloe. The whole thing with Wonton and the Chloe was meant to get him to see that what happened was not a big deal. She thought he was ready to move on and get back together with Chloe, that was why she brought her to Portland. After his visit home, (the whole scene probably a fake), she thought she could bring Chloe up, set a situation like Halloween and he would be ready to go back with Chloe. In the next chapter (and lets hope it doesn't take a month to get to it), she or Chloe probably confesses the whole thing and it blows up in their faces.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
I hope that the girls pay for this!

These happenings, though fictional, leaves me boiling over (which shows that author is doing fine work). Karan was correct, he should have cut it off when Chloe showed up..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Soap Opera

You have a future writing there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
down right

foolish my kingdom for an author that is normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm sorry but at this point I don't even care to read another chapter! I'm sick and tired of reading about fucking wimps who can't even think for themselves. Do you actually think it is fun to read about a man being manipulated and just rolling over and accepting it? Not all of us think with our dicks all the time. The way you have written this man is pathetic. He is PATHETIC!!! You have to be a complete moron to let things get the way he has. Just fucking stop already!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Have to agree with theGorrilla001

I see the same plot lines coming that he does. I hope we're both wrong.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Jace should've went with his instincts the moment things started feeling off but he let his lust speak for him. He let himself fall into their trap but no one made him have sex at that party or with Chloe. Now if he wants answers he need to invite them all into a neutral place to find out exactly what happened. He can pretty much guess what happened if he think back on everything. Then he need to make sure his divorce goes through if he is done with Chloe.

The crap they pulled is going to cause him to distrust women even though he is partly at fault.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Have to Also Agree with Gorrilla001

Yes I also believe she is a plant. More than likely a prostitute paid for by his so called wealthy buddies. Amazing how so soon after the 3 way with "Wonton" that Amy goes back to her real business. Yeah his feelings that things didn't feel right have come to fruition. It's decision time, not sure which way this author will proceed, but if I was writing this I would give him a set and burn everybody. Starting with Amy. Nice writing though. Just a few name switches where I had to go back and reread the sentence inserting the correct character name. But that's OK. It happens.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

How can his ex wife pull the same shit as before? Did she not get it? I do not get the sense that J has had a radical change and is now into swinging. He has even said as much, that he just can't jump in past his limits. And given this new revalation from Amy, I don't see him getting any closer. It has to hurt bad.

I really am enjoying this. I haven't a fucking clue where this is headed. I know I would be headed for the exit door if I were him. All these women seem to just be interested in using him. He seems like the kind of guy that wants more.

Five stars.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
The only thing that can save this

Is a full on nuclear response from J. He needs to burn ALL the bitches now. Amy, his ex, his ex friends and their wives. Fuck em up and let Satan sort em out. Not scoring this series until it's over.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Stop the Nerdness

When Vixen surprised him with Sweetie as her medium-term Roomie, my reaction was to say "See you around campus!" And walked out from both of them! Too many decisions STILL being made 'on his behalf!'

Excellent story. Kinda like an Action Comics erotic tale!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting, sad story

I'm glad you continued it. It seems that Jason is a poor judge of character and has untrustworthy friends. I'm still stuck on his lifelong buddies expecting him to chop up a tree by himself while on vacation and they party and plan an orgy with his wife.

Amy seemed fake from the beginning with her taking up Chloe's side. This chapter was over the top. Amy is slow to respond to his return, has a new look when she finally appears and then brings his wife up to live with her! The poor dope doesn't even realize he was set up then. He should have left them immediately. Even his poor radar should have gone off when Amy starts having sex with Wonton. If she likes girls maybe that's why she wasn't interested in having sex with J while Chloe is staying with her because Amy and Chloe are fucking each other. J is still being played by his old "friends." He needs to tell them to fuck off and maybe be alone for a while.

I would like him to get some revenge against them. I get the sense that they had been swinging even before the vacation or had planned it without his approval knowing he wouldn't go along. There was no explanation why his buddy brought the big box of costumes to the vacation house. I look forward to your conclusion and more stories in the future. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another author

who likes the idea of men humiliated by women who lie and cheat and think it is all OK. The only way to save this is to turn around and humiliate all of them. But he is a good man and probably will not. Especially with this author in control. If you are a man, you write like a woman who basically dislikes men. If you are a woman, get counseling to deal with your issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Man

You need a brain surgery to take out all that crap that you have whitin your rotten skull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is homicide an option?

This poor shmo has his head so far up his rear end that there may be no hope for him. That said I think that he as more than enough provocation to KTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why

is your main character so dumb?

after coming back from his ex-wife and seeing nothing was like before he should have said: Amy whats wrong or what has changed ? no answer. Well if there is no answer I have to tell you I have been played already good enough by people who so called "love me", so have a nice life.

any other reaction just shows you the author wants to have an idiot as male character.

the next idiot part: is this a sex party ? no it is just a halloween party at a strip club.

is this an apple pie ? no it's just a pie made of apples! and he should be able of programming ?

the next is even dumber . Amy is aparantly just a scheming group-sex tart and you make her a counseling marriage expert ? laughable !!!!!!

and go make her cum, will solve all problems ? sorry how out of touch with the real world are you ?

the next idiocy follow a couple lines later: The fact that you are questioning it now just goes to prove that you are as much of a decent man as I had believed you to be.

what shit does that mean? for right now your a good man and I make you into the asshole I want you to be ? because she already is a woman who can't love anymore because she is fucked up to the hilt.

the next set up show you just like dumb idiots. every have way normal man would have turned around and walked of and found out what his so called girlfriend would be doing, because she said its okay for Chloe and Wendy to fuck J. Played again would end every trust for sure and sorry does in your world something like aids, hepatities, or any other std exist ? fucking barback a stripper is already the ultimate idiocy you can do.

And Chloe ? she must know she had been influenced and setup too and still can’t see it and trust still the same „good friends“.

And Amy your next asshole character , ever met anybody with more meaner bones than her ? I really would have beat not only the shit out of adonis but I would have helped her to a complete new face configuration as well.

So what are you trying us to tell here ? a) that your an asshole B) that you are a bitter person and will stay until you die?

You can read and write a lot better than I ever will but your a really lost soul, empty , alone. Otherwise you would not like to sell this story as erotic, fun and try to convince the reader, this shit is the way they should live their lives.

But maybe you wanna convice yourself? It won’t work your done and you know it. Around you are just a group of people lying to you every day and who give a fuck if your hit by a truck. Your nothing but a dick and dick are replaceable.

All in all a very sad story of mostly just lost people with no meaning of life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story or Thesis

I think you said, This story is an exploration of the ambiguity & emotional effects of multiple partners. That is great until it gets in the way of good writing.

You have the protagonist, Jason, behaving like a lobotomized nineteen yr. old. He is not thinking nor reacting like a 40 yr. old man. Maybe ,Jezzaz , it is your age.

You have fine writing skills. Your ambition is getting in the way of a fine story. The anger of the reader to Jason's behavior is a reflection of your manipulations. You have to decide if you are writing only for yourself or for your charecters.

I look forward to more from you Jezzaz .

Thanks.

A merry man

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Sure seems that your're forshadowing yhat current girlfriend Amy is driving Jace back to the wife since diwn deep she knows he still lives her. But whatever you do he can never forgive his buddies who fed him too much booze fuuly knowing what was planned in ch 1. Why, was Jace the only one kept in ignorance that fateful night at the cabin?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
A Word of Advice

Jace...become a Priest. You're doomed with women.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Still interesting

You changed Amy in the third chapter to other personality. We do not know where the story goes. Still interesting........ I waite to vote.........

newtinmplsnewtinmplsalmost 11 years ago
My theory so far

It's a very clever story, with some interesting plot twists. I just wish there were more likable characters. For me, pretty much only the husband/main character is at all likable.

It's looking to me like Amy is a therapist hired by Chloe (possibly bankrolled by someone else - hint hint), that the so-called boarder was also hired (hope he got his medical bills paid) and so on. The main character is likable enough, but really slow sometimes. Well, a lot of times.

D

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Strange characters,,,,,,,,,

For me interesting neither characters want any children in the story!!!!

Amy want to reach PhD..........so the constant partner is not any aim for Amy.......

The friends of the main characters have not any children.............

Did not Chloe want any children???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Totally

messed up people...

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Wow! Wow! Wow! WTF? Hey! This is 5* and beyond!

Just what the hell is going on?

I am eager to learn more! A truly great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lazy writing...

You want us to like Jace but you made him out to be a moron. I felt NOTHING for him. He was simply pathetic. I also don't buy for a minute that friend would do anything so ridiculous under the guise of it being "just a mistake". What garbage.

In real life I highly doubt the other two guys wouldn't be spending the rest of their lives in wheel chairs. Why do you authors feel you have to go to such ridiculous and completely unrealistic lengths to make something EROTIC? Is your real life that sad? that lacking?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope in the end,

Jace tells them all to fuck off. Amy turns out to be a manipulative, self-rightous bitch. And Chloe STILL hasn't learned, and tries once again to turn J into what she wants

@ Author, an interesting, well-written story. Not admiring all the characters doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the read.

StormXStormXalmost 11 years ago
The mind sees what the mind wants to see

Jace has all the clues he needs and he is conscious of them as they are presented, but he never addresses them. Amy takes off for the weekend and on the third day his wife and "her girlfriend" are waiting for him like a holiday buffet. At this point, it is obvious that Amy, if not from the beginning, has most certainly manipulated him to where he is now. Her goal, to get him to see that "sex is just sex" and that he belongs with with his wife. Instead, because he wants to believe he actually has a relationship with Amy and because he can't accept that it has all been a lie ... he must go ... seek Amy out and get her opinion on this new situation.

When he sees that Amy has been enjoying a fun weekend without him, he is faced with another woman he felt deeply for ... betraying him ... in a much more direct fashion than his wife. With the tarts last wish being that he go back to his wife. I guess the intent of her demonstration was to show J that there other women will betray you more than your wife... so you should settle for her.

From the author's foreshadowing, J tells us directly, that at some point he comes to understand or is told just how Amy became his puppet master. Perhaps she realized he still loved his wife and as a shrink decided to help them reunite. She then contacted the wife which resulted in this chapter. Or perhaps, the detectives tracked J down and the wife and good friends hired the best therapist/sex surrogate in the state to help ease the suffering they "unintentionally" caused J. In either case, from this chapter it is clear, that at some point J finally makes the key synaptic connections that provide him the critical insight into this chapter.

The interesting question now ... the one I suspect most will wait for .. though not too long ... is how does Jace react once he realizes how he has been manipulated. The author can make it go anyway he wants, but based on the character traits J has expressed and demonstrated, his mounting realization and frustrations at others making decisions about him, for him. This seems to lead to only a couple possible outcomes. (1) Jace goes away somewhere quiet. Then after some contemplation,a wise bartender or even a few therapy sessions, comes to the conclusion that "sex truly is just sex" and he loves his wife and he, Jace chooses to return and embrace her progressive attitude. That's a possibility, if no other manipulators show up and he has enough time to think things through. (2) Jace goes away somewhere quiet. Then after some contemplation,a wise bartender or even a few therapy sessions, comes to the conclusion that the two women he most cared about in his adult life are lying, treacherous, cunts interested only in satisfying their own narrow self interest. In which case he has many options, including joining the priesthood as another commenter suggested. (3) Jace could immediately return to Amy's condo, testing the limits of driving skill and the mustang's ponies. Once there he unleashes his fury on the two women by fucking them well into the next day. At the end of which, he calmly gives each woman a crisp Benjamin and as he leaves. Thanking each of them as he does. Thanking them for a wonderful night full of magnificent orgasm, soft lips and tight assholes. Finally, as he opens the door to leave, the thanks them for opening his eyes; He never realized how much hotter and freeing sex was with a whore. And he will never hesitate to use a whore again or to pay her what she is worth. All the best parts of having a wife and not one of the shortcomings. (4) Jace's character seems to be the type of man that would fight if necessary, but not one to initiate the violence. So if Jace, in his righteous indignation or despair, decided to seek justice on his wife and "friends", I suspect it would be along the lines of outing their swapping life style.

Obviously, the more you think about the possibilities the more seem to appear, maybe. The old saying goes, to the novice there are many possibilities to the Master there are few. In the end, Jace is going to either reunite with his wife or leave her behind forever, he will either seek justice from his "friends" or he will forgo it.

Hopefully, the author wont' make us wait too long to find out and more importantly, how.

Good writing, keep up the good work, but please dont' make us wait so long for the next chapter.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The VERY LEAST you could do is EDIT or get someone to do it, words missing, commas where they ARE NOT needed, grammar....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
I Knew

I figured out that Amy was trouble. J is more fucked up than he was in ch.1. It seems that all J's women are fucked up also. J should just get away from everyone and move a thousand miles away. I guess we'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought

I get the feeling that Amy has some kind of connection to his wife and swinging friends, almost as if she was a pro employed to "turn" him toward the swinging lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Annoying

This chapter was very annoying. The main character went from being level headed and assertive to being an idiot who is easily, and endlessly, manipulated. Suddenly he seems to think with his dick, and not with his brain. I kept wishing he would tell this manipulative bitch, Amy, to go to hell. Didn't like this chapter at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Time to kill Amy, and Cloe and then fuck jims wive in the asshole and send her home to to have jim suck the com out of her asshole

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Very interesting

I have purposely avoided reading the comments so far, as I don't want anything to spoil the surprise. Although this chapter may have jumped the shark a bit, I am really impressed by the skill of the author. The creativity of the storyline is great, the mystery element is excellent. I have my suspicions about Amy's role in all of this, which would help connect several dots, but I'll keep them to myself. If I am correct, then the author has done a great job of dropping hints and using elements of foreshadowing. I enjoyed some of the humorous asides, as well. Dialogue was a little pompous, but the narrator/author even gives the reader a bit of a wink on that, too. I am really enjoying what is a very new take on the dramatic LW genre. Nice to have a little eroticism included, as well; something we don't get enough of. Well done! 5* all day.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Situation !

Its seems to me that Amy has been hired ( as I think she is an escort girl ) by his wifes swing buddies. She has been repairing J's self esteem, emotions, and confidence. J must be a little slow on the up take as he has been shepherd into situations with out his consent.

How could a girl friend allow an Ex wife of her boyfriend to stay at her home !

Come J start thinking for your self.

very good story and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Complete and utter stupidity

So this story was rolling along pretty well and then you (the author) decided to make Jace into one of the biggest, dumbest fools every written about on this site. The minute that Amy moved Chloe into her apartment, the man you had written Jace to be would have/should have sat down with Amy and demanded to know what was going on in Amy's mind and why she felt she had the right to play match maker/peace maker with his ex-wife. (And about that "ex" part? You don't think a smart man would have followed up on that and known the status of his divorce?). And then Jace lets Amy manipulate him at the strip club? Again, a smart man doesn't have unprotected sex with a prostitute. So Jace is doing things totally out of character for the man you created. Then you allow him to be manipulated, AGAIN, into having sex with Chloe. By this time he's clearly dumber than a stump. Then you completely destroy him and the credibility and believability of the story by having Chloe and Wendy show up in Amy's apartment prepared to have sex with him and he doesn't just LEAVE! That finished it for me. There is simply no enjoyment in reading a story this implausible. Even fictional stories need some touch of reality and this story has none. Too bad. It was a good start. And you could also use a good editor. There are several places you transpose words, use the wrong word or just didn't get the sentence structure correct. And while the reader can figure it out, it distracts from the story.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
PhD indeed!

Obviously Amy has been conducting psychological experiments with J as her own little lab rat.

I'm not sure about the theories that Amy is a plant. Frankly, it's J that acts like a vegetable. Hell, he's practically mineral!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amy is a whore

hired to bring him back to his wife. Why hasnt he just walked away, it was to obvious

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
it takes a TRUE imbecile for an author to fuck up his own story like this

in chapter 1 & 2 the REASON why jace walked out if the marriage and his friends is that he felt... Perceived.... Then KNEW he was being manipulated.

Therefore the idea that he would accept -- WITHOUT QUESTION- Amy's bullshit simply KILLS the story.

Truly awful

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Editor?

Your editor is something else! Try this: "her running her hand across my shaved palate." You mean he shoved a razor into his mouth and shaved the roof of it? Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO NO NO

J needs to get away from ALL of these women. Period. Pack his shit and git. No callbacks, no answering of the phone. Change his number, change his State of residency. Just get away from them before he has lost who he is to these scuzzy slimebags.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
MORE FODDER FOR HIS STORY

and he is almost to where he should/would have been IF.....TJ U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Boy, the author is steering this one off in a ditch rapidly. This protagonist needs to sack up and stop letting everyone manipulate him. Get away from the asshole "friends" and crazy cunts ASAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Good story, nice plot. I gave it 4 stars.

I admit I had a big laugh at that misnomer *Croque mousier" - it's not lousier but funnier, the correct wording being "Croque Monsieur" (Monsieur = Gentleman).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank goodness this sorry author quit posting.

What a sorry piece of garbage.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IT LOOKS LIKE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD HAS TURNED

and now the wolves have to be aware. TK U MLJ LV NV

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

WoW! That was cold! His success with woemen (not misspelt) is enough to turn him queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author needs to hang his head in shame for posting such crap!

Yep, likes to make men wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
depends how you read it.

its well written , interesting & intriguing

an alternate view on storys like this would be its

class 101 on how to spot a selfish, manipulative, deceitful , lying , two faced , bitch.

nearly everyone in the world has been unfairly treated at some point , tales like this can maybe help you avoid the same mistakes . lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If

he goes back to his (ex) wife he deserves to be castrated with a dull knife!

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Well

At least he wasn't completely clueless. He realized he was being lead just before they could put the ring in his nose. Amy, talk about a cold fish. To answer her last question, Yes, she knew he was an all in type of guy when it came to relationships. He told her. Of course, he thought it was forever. She's just playing therapist. Leading him where she wanted him to go and didn't plan on him discovering who she was before she could extricate herself from the relationship as planned. Nice writing. I've known people like Amy. They like to control their environment including their relationships to the point of timelines and scripting so they won't get hurt. (again) Nice characterization, very engaging story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Unbelievable bullshit. All the people in this story makes no sense. Dropping it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
unbelievable

Ok, I can swallow Amy is more liberated - I can't swallow that Jace takes it without resistance. Why does Amy drop him like that? Why don't Chloe and Jace talk? It's all too superficial

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Bitch!

No Fucking Way! If Amy wants to be nursemaid to Chloe that’s her right, but he should say that he will only be at Amy’s to pick her up and drop her off, and dates will be away from Amy’s apartment and Chloe.

Group sex and “it’s just sex” are fine when everybody agrees.

I’d tell Amy, “Thanks, but no thanks”. If the price of having Amy for a girlfriend is to give my ex-wife an “I forgive you fuck”, I’d be out the door. And I’m STILL not buying the “no malice” bull shit. She and his “friends” DELIBERATELY got him passed out so they could have their fun without his opposition. MAYBE he would have been okay with it, but they obviously didn’t want to take a chance!

If they were "on the 18th hole" didn't she owe him a heads-up instead of LYING to him?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Run, Don't Walk!

If he ends up with Chloe after all this BS, I'll be pissed!

I'll bet Chloe knew all about Amy's little tryst and that's why she set up the threesome with Wendy.

If he sees her again he should tell her that while he has forgiven her that they are THROUGH, that he does NOT want to see her ever again, not even as friends let alone some FWB relationship, and if she can't live with that, that's just too FUCKING bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Well Written Story...

...in which everyone richly deserves a beat down yet only one minor character has received it. (Why get a black belt if all one does when shat upon is suck ones thumb and moan? I guess it's to show he could do it if he could just find his backbone.) Jim deserves one for humping Chloe. Mark deserves one for humping Chloe and siccing the pervert boarder on her. Amy deserves it for being the arrogant narcissistic pseudo-psych sadist who toys with other peoples lives for giggles. Chloe deserves one for humping Mark and Jim. Jace deserves one for being a useless tool. The only ending these characters deserve is one where they all die in a fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SUCKS

I got to the point where Amy told him to go fuck Chloe and stopped reading. This guy has his head so far up his ass that he couldn't breathe if he was wearing scuba gear. This entire story is so contradictory that it's laughable. Leaves his wife because she's fucking his friends, finds someone he thinks he can trust, she gets him into a group situation, then tells him to fuck his (supposedly soon to be) ex wife. He should just put a bullet in his brain. Less pain and it will get his suffering over faster. This is one of the sorriest piece of crap stories I've read. 1* for the entire series. This just sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Marks coming down, knew the story was going this way.

He is so fucking thick. He is being manipulated by everyone and doesn't see it. No doubt he will fall into the next trap. A real idiotic Wimp of the first degree.

I hate it when writers force their heroes' into a lifestyle that they the writer has chosen, trying to convince the rest of us that it is right. The writer is trying to blindside us as all as well as the hero. At the end of the day it is not a story it is just fucking propaganda for cuckolding/swinging/group sex.

I am only staying with it because it is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

She cheated, then he left, they did not divorce as she didnt sign because wanted to keep him.

BUT she admits she again cheated while he was away, with the same people.

That my friends would be that, she showed so little remorse, she did it again, knowing the hurt she caused him the first time.

Why didnt he comment on this? its a hole in the story.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
On

to see why the 4th chap is rated lower. Amy certainly is a strange character.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Serious drama. Very well written. A virtual roller coaster of emotion. Still five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

pain, manipulation, and absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@beemer are you insane?

Just a downward spiral into the shitter. This has turned into one of the worst stories ever written. I'd be humiliated to write shit like this. I'm out and I'll never read another word by this piece of shit author. I've got to go puke now.

CarnilliaCarnilliaover 7 years ago
You completely ruined a nice story.

I don't know hwere to start of what to say except that it was almost sci fi. Unbelievable in the worst possible way. Sorry not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amy has to be a plant:

If Amy isn't a plant, then he still needs to leave her too because she's nuts. No way a girlfriend takes in your ex - something's up, but I quit reading when Amy said Chloe was staying with her for a couple of weeks. Screw this encouragement-for-cuckolding story. Not going there. Not reading any more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Roflmao

Ours is not to reason why. If a real man walked into his girlfriends apartment and saw the cheating ex there, Tar and Feather, leave the skanks to their games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible

All the women in this story are absolute whores and he is dumber than a box of hammers. They're manipulating him and a 5 year old could see it coming from 7 blocks away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

I had to take a good shit after reading this crap. What a waste of time to read this.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
A cup of acid in Amy's face

It works! Believe me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
maybe there is one more chapter

great writing horrible ending I figured Jim and Mark had set the whole thing up from the beginning can't believe I wasted the time reading the whole thing. Can't believe he would find Amy with another man or that he would go that far at the strip club

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!

Your protagonist is turning out to be a clueless ass-wipe who let's women control his life! I had hopes but it seems you just trashed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

This idiot thinks with his cock instead of his brain! Amy's manipulating him! Chloe and Wendy were there to seduce him for their own gratification and to ease their own guilty conscience! He's certainly not a man, just a pathetic, dependent wimp!

Story sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story was fascinating. I do have to admit I was disappointed by the ending. It is so obvious this was a set up and Jim is the only one with the means to arrange it. I wanted to know if he figured it out; he was twinging to something. It just seemed like you just got tired of the story and dumped it (and everybody reeding it) like a bad habit. Not sure why it was left like that, or all the rest of us for that matter. Story was great writing was good. Only other thing is you ran spellcheck on it but not a grammar check; minor thing, see it a lot actually. Hope you add to this one and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What A Joke

This is the best you can write? If it is then don't anymore. The story is awful and full of holes and the grammar and spelling is of a 11 year old. J is a fucking wimp and you try and portray him in a manly light but he is anything but. He does whatever he is told by any woman whether he wants to or not. What a pussy you have here. Every woman is a slut and they all have their husband's permission. LOL This is a joke. Gave it a great big 1.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
page 1

Run away run away! Danger Will Robinson danger!

"You've invited her to stay? Great, now I don't trust either one of you. Adios to both of you."

What a pussy he is.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Page 2

Apparently he's a slut magnet and only a slut magnet. Get the hell out before Amy gets pregnant. Bitch won't even tell you her history but clearly she's got more baggage than Samsonite. Take the memory of the stripper half ass threesome and hit the road.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Page 3

And apparently a crazy slut magnet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Ultimate Twat!

Amy's gotta go! What a manipulating cunt! Has to be that Amy and millionaire Jim "bought" Amy,the former stripper and porn star,"Bubbles La Snatch" to try to twist J's head around like a stale pretzel. ~ J's just a computer nerd/clueless dip-shit who will eventually become Chloe's cuckold wimp of a husband. ~ What a bunch of shitty characters in this story! The next chapter should just describe a humorous,catastrophic event that has STDs, genital parts,and pubic hair flying all over the place!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
good story

A bit far fetched but good. Convoluted doesn't begin to cover what's going on. To play with someone's emotion is not a good way to do things.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories