All Comments on 'Out Of Nowhere'

by LipsHipsAndToes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Unf

Well done, my dear. An excellent first outing. He has certainly broken out of the friend zone.

FSU1980FSU1980over 10 years ago
HOT

Excellent first story, very hot! Thank you for sharing

KmidzyKmidzyover 10 years ago
Bravo

A really good first entry.There is some editing work needed, but you're on the right track. Keep going!

JRMAN84JRMAN84over 10 years ago
Superb first effort a 5

Great tension and super at revealing the way the woman feels getting aroused by surprise. Stick to one tense, probably past tense is best.

mercy8774mercy8774over 10 years ago
Such a cliff hanger

Good story, some editing needed but very much enjoyed the story. Potentially series in the future?

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
tease

Love him.. hate that it ended waiting for more with baited breathe and a lady chubb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I enjoyed the story but it left me hungry for more.

JackSprat88JackSprat88over 10 years ago
I have a doctorate in English...

and I sometimes think that everybody in my field is sexually frustrated, judging by how often comments on typos, verb tense, etc. show up in the comments on this site. The main thing--and the hard thing to accomplish--is to make a story arousing, and the author definitely achieves that here. I have to assume that if she wants editing advice, she knows how to ask someone--though, again, I really feel the story is too hot for it to matter much, unless the ultimate goal is print publication in specific kinds of contexts. And she needs to be very careful not to let an editor change her voice in the story, which is already terrific.

The big question to me is when will this story go on? Obviously a lot of us are hoping the answer is soon.

mindventuremindventureover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I just stumbled across this. Apparently it is your only submission to the site. You should write more and this story begs for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible tease!

...is what you are!! Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reluctance is so exciting, especially when it is overcome and she finds out she wants his large warm cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous