Out of Range

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

"Something like that, Mariss," Andy replied, not turning around, "Come around here for a minute."

Marissa was puzzled as she walked around the table; then her foot kicked clothing on the floor, her heart soared.

Andy swiveled in her chair, facing Marissa. She was gloriously naked, nipples erect, her spread legs revealing her sweet blonde pussy, glistening in the light of the desk lamp.

"What I need," she purred, her voice lowering in pitch, "is for you to take those clothes off and make love to me." Andy held out her arms, "Let's fuck, Mariss."

Marissa undressed quickly. Her heart was pounding and she was shaking. Her lover was hers again. Marissa threw her last garment across the room. Before Andy could rise from her chair Marissa was between her lover's legs, tongue deep in the pussy she had been craving for weeks. Andy moaned, tangling her fingers in Marissa's long hair. She slid forward in the chair as Marissa tongue-fucked her pussy and slid a finger in Andy's asshole. Andy clutched the arms of the chair, bucking her pussy at Marissa's mouth. Andy released her weeks of longing with a keening wail as a spine-shattering orgasm rocked her. Marissa purred with pleasure as her lover filled her mouth with warm juices, which she eagerly swallowed.

Andy pulled herself back into her chair, head spinning from the power of her orgasm. Marissa arose and sat in Andy's lap, putting her arms around her neck. She kissed Andy softly on the lips. "I've missed you so, my love. My body ached for you. Now you are mine again."

"I missed you too Lil' Bit," Andy replied, hugging Marissa and returning the kiss. "It feels wonderful having you in my arms. It's been so long."

After a few minutes of kissing and hugging, they slowly undulated against each other, reveling in the contact of their bodies once again, exchanging deep, tongue-thrusting, saliva-filled kisses. Their hearts beat in time as they caressed each other, savoring the intimacies of their bodies anew.

Marissa stood up, offering Andy her hand. "Let's get comfortable, blondie. I want some more of your sweet pussy." They walked to the sofa under a large open window. Andy lay down on the soft cushions, pulling Marissa on top of her. They continued to kiss and caress each other, their legs entwined, pubic bones slowly rubbing, pussy lips sliding, heightening their desire.

Marissa lifted her body and straddled Andy's hips. Andy's finger slid in Marissa's pussy, her thumb on her lover's aching clit. "Fuck me, my Andy," she sighed. Marissa reached behind her, found Andy's wet pussy and wiggled her finger inside. "Fuck me, my Mariss," Andy moaned.

They slowly finger fucked each other, first one, then two, then three fingers pumping faster and faster. Marissa impaled herself joyously on her lover's fingers. She felt she was soaring through the air, her Andy joined with her, drifting over the earth.

Andy lifted her hips from the cushion, thrusting upwards, wanting Marissa's fingers deep within her. The room was filled with their grunts and moans and the squishing of their sopping pussies being rammed again and again. Marissa and Andy stared in each other's eyes and knew it was time. "Now," Andy growled deep in her throat. Marissa swung over Andy into the 69 position.

They thrust four fingers into each other's pussies up to their wrists, moaning with desire. They had never done this at the same time before and it was wonderful. Andy loved her pussy filled and stretched by her lover's hand. She thrust harder into Marissa, spreading her fingers inside her and searching for the G-spot.

Marissa squealed as Andy's fingers unfolded within her, so she opened her fingers, rubbing the soft inner walls with her knuckles, hearing Andy's long gasping sigh. Twisting and thrusting, the women plunged their hands deep into each other until they felt as if they would explode. Their mutual intimacy and pleasure was almost too much to bear.

Andy felt her orgasm rising within her, sending liquid fire rolling through her veins. She came in shivers of pleasure, crying out as her pussy gripped Marissa's hand. Marissa's body was shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm racked her. Andy and Marissa's bodies were aflame as they rode their glorious orgasmic waves, cumming repeatedly until they collapsed, gasping from exhaustion.

After a few minutes, Marissa giggled and said, "Andy, my love, I can't take my hand out of your puss."

"Sorry, Lil' Bit," Andy sighed. She relaxed her inner muscles and Marissa withdrew her hand. "Now you do it," she coaxed. "Push out, that's it." Andy slid her hand free of Marissa's sopping pussy, and they licked the tangy juices from their hands. Blissfully satisfied, they curled up together on the couch, the cool night breeze drying the sweat on their bodies.

"Andy," said Marissa, "Why did you call me Lil' Bit, when we met? I loved the way you said it to me and I still do."

Andy had a far-away look in her eye. "Funny thing about that, Mariss; when I saw you, you reminded me of someone I knew when I was growin' up in Missouri."

"Who was it?" said Marissa, snuggling between Andy's breasts. "Was it a friend, a relative?"

"The neighbor girl who lived down the road," Andy replied. "Betsy and I played together every day, hung out in the summer time, best buddies for five years," her voice sounded strange. Marissa looked up at her, seeing a tear rolling down her cheek. Andy never cried, not even after her wounding.

Marissa felt her own eyes becoming moist, "What happened, Andy?" she asked, "What happened to her?"

Andy hugged Marissa, seeking comfort. "She had just turned thirteen, and our birthdays were close together, so we celebrated at the same time. I was a younger by a month, but I was taller. She called me Stretch; I called her Lil Bit." Another tear rolled down Andy's cheek.

"We were goin' to the movies downtown, celebratin' with ice cream and candy. We never made it to the movies." Andy began to cry softly.

"We were laughin' and jokin', when we stepped off the curb. I didn't see the car, but she did, pushed me out of the way. She died the next day in the hospital. Know what her last words were to me? 'We never got to celebrate your birthday, Stretch'."

Marissa was crying too, "Oh Andy, that is so sad, please don't cry. You have me now, I'm yours forever."

"You look a lot like her, Mariss,'' said Andy, "All grown up though. When I saw you, I saw her, I guess. The 'Lil' Bit' just popped out."

Marissa brushed at Andy's tears with her hand. "There just may be something in this reincarnation business. The first time I saw you I forgot about everything else. When you held me in your arms, I felt as if I was home, as if I knew you all my life. I just wanted to be with you."

Andy hugged Marissa tightly, lifting her from the couch. "You're the only woman I'll ever want, my sweet Lil' Bit. C'mon, we need to get some sleep, lots to do tomorrow".

As they climbed into bed, Marissa said, "I'll bet you've forgotten tomorrows date. It's May 22nd. Your birthday, lover."

She took Andy's hand and placed it on her pussy. "Want to open your present now, Stretch?"

"What, no gift wrapping?" laughed Andy.

"Here's some gift wrap for you," Marissa purred.

"Ohhh…mmmm…best present I ever got Lil' Bit."

'Ahhhhh…it's the gift that keeps on giving, my love."

End.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers