Out Of The Blue

Story Info
A love affair with lost love.
2.1k words
3.74
31.5k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slick00
slick00
163 Followers

It's my birthday, I'm rushing to get ready for dinner, we are suppose to meet @ 6:30pm it's 6pm and I'm still not dressed. Just out of the shower and going through the closet, it has been so long since my wife and I went out without the kids, who are 3 and 5 years old. My wife had taken the kids to grandma for the night, so I'm alone in a quite house with just a towel wrapped around my waist.

Suddenly the phone rings, just another sale call I think, but what if it's my wife, I guess I must answer. "Hello" I yell into the phone, I hate telemarketers and my wife knows it so she will not be surprised if it is she.

"Happy Birthday" I hear from the other end but I can not that quickly place the voice, "Do you know who this is?" comes the question. I of course not wanting to be rude lie.

"Of course, I never forget a beautiful women voice" Was I felt a safe answer, as my mind was searching trying to place her, who is this? I am thinking hard when she gave herself away.

"Can you talk now?" That line! Right away I knew who it was it was Rachel. I haven't spoken to her since right before I got married.

"No now is not a good time, is there someway I could reach you later so we can catch up on things?" Rachel gave me a number and told me to call her the next day. It had been 6 years and the last time we talked I asked not to call again. She began to call at 5 in the morning and my wife had just moved in. The first two times I just said it was too early to talk, of course my wife wanting to know who would dare call so early. I was stuck and after the second call had to tell her. So here the third time I had to do something. I told not to call back. Racheal did not know I was married I did not have time to give her an explanation at 5 in the morning with my wife listening in. I tried to call her a few time but her husband kept answering. Then I kept putting it off.

As I dressed and rushed to the restaurant I thought of our history (Rachel's and Mine). We were boyfriend and girlfriend back in the ninth grade, over fifth teen years ago. We hade tried to take each other virginity from each other, but things or people kept getting in the way. The next year she went to a different school and we started seeing other people. Of course we kept in touch till she married before even finishing high school. She would call from time to time maybe once a year then even less after a few years. We finally saw each other by accident about a year before I got married. I even met her once in a park where we made out but she would not let me get very far. Rachel would call me and tell me she was unhappy and wanted us to get together but I knew it was all talk, so I never told her I was getting married.

The wife and I had our night out, dinner, drinks and a night of love making, but I must admit that I kept thinking of Rachel. Even though in the past she would not let me get far with her, she would always say how she was married and could not cheat.

Of course I called her. I found out that she had divorced her first husband about a year after I had asked to quit calling. She came home early one day to find him in bed with another woman. She met and married again in less than a year someone she worked with that also was getting a divorce. We began to talk about once a week. I explain what had happened when I asked her not to call. She kept saying how things would have been so much different had she stayed at the same school. How she had feeling for me and just wishing we had married. I in turns would make fun of how she was so afraid of being with me, how she would push me away when I got too intimate.

Rachel would tell me she was not afraid at all. And someday she would show me. One day she called me at work. We talked like normal and again I told her she was afraid of me, Rachel always had an excuse for not meeting me, "but someday that will change" she said. I began to challenge her, when out of the blue she said "OK" lets meet in an hour. We can see each other that is all.

I do not know why but I suggested my house and she agreed. I called my wife to make sure she was OK at work, even though I knew nothing would happen, it would still be odd to have the wife show up when you have a strange woman in the house. I had just gotten home when the door bell rang. In came Rachel, she had not changed much in all those years. Her brown flowing hair resting on her shoulder, she was a sight to behold. Standing at 5'4" and I bet not a pound over 120. Rachel looked as I remembered her.

I had her come in and sit on the couch. We looked into each other's eyes for a second before beginning to kiss. The touch of her large smooth lips against mine cause a stirring in my pants, she had always had that over me. My hand quickly went to her breast; I begin to kiss on her neck something Rachel has always liked. I take the chance to reach under her thin sweater she is wearing and cup her bra-encased breast. Rachel lets out a sigh as I start to nibble on her ear. Than hear it comes as always.

"Please don't do that, it is not right, we're both married"

I had been here before several times and have always stopped, but this time was different for me, Rachel was not pulling away, she really never had, just that I would respect her wishes. I let my hand drop from her small but ample breast, but I was not done I went down to her pants and quickly lowered her zipper and unbuttoned her pants. I kissed her again before she could protest. My hand reached down into her pants and Rachel moved to allow me to reach her pussy. It was less than three minutes since Rachel had walked in the door that I was feeling her pussy although over her panties. This was the where I was waiting for the brakes to really be put on, but when Rachel did not pull away nor say anything as before I let my finger reach under the small strip that kept me from her pleasure zone.

I let my finger play with her large clit as she moistens up. I started to kiss her neck again because Rachel began to moan and push her hips toward my hand. Rachel was beginning to lie down on the couch making it difficult to kiss. So I took a chance I stood up and without saying a word extended my hand for her to follow. Rachel eyes stared deep into mine as she rose up and followed me into the bedroom. Rachel walked with one hand in mine and the other holding up her pants.

When we reached the bedroom I began to unbutton her sweater that seemed to have just so many little buttons. I almost had them all undone when Rachel began to protest.

"No really I can't do this, I have never cheating on either of my husbands," I told her it was OK as we kissed standing next to the bed. I began to think I had given it a good try. As the kiss went on I thought maybe, so I slowly laid her on the bed. Here she was someone I have longed for, for many years with only two or three buttons left to take off her sweater, her pants undone but still on. Rachel still had the look of lust in her eyes so I laid next to her and we kissed. Again my hand went to her breast as our tongues were interlocking. I was able to push down her bra and touch her flesh to flesh. Her nipples were hard and I just had to kiss them. I brought my mouth down to her breast I ran my tongue over her nipples before sucking her entire small beautiful in my mouth. My hand was again I her pants and Rachel began to moan as I pushed her panties into her pussy so I could rub her. I felt as her clit became hard against my finger.

"I love your tongue, what are you doing? We must stop" Rachel began to say but she was not pushing me away. I began to kiss my way down toward her pussy something I had felt before but never seen. Rachel was again protesting, but she raised her hips as I pulled down her pants, she even kicked them off her legs as I stood and undress faster than I ever remember doing. Rachel had her eyes closed with a hand across her breast and the other holding tight to the waistband of her panties.

"Oh god I can't cheat" Rachel said several times as she lay there. I did not want to try to pull her panties off as I thought she would resist, but I had to see her pussy. So I went down and moved her crotch aside and licked at her pussy. As soon as my tongue touches her, Rachel's hand that was holding her panties went to the back of my head. As I licked at her beautiful pussy Rachel began to moan loudly not really words but moans. After just a few minutes I had to get myself into her so I picked up my head and pulled her panties off.

Her pussy was shaved all but a little strip above her clit; finally I was able to see the pussy I had wanted for so long. I got between her legs and slowly pushed in my cock, Rachel really began to moan then as I pushed myself to the hilt. I fucked her slowly as she was now yelling. Rachel pussy was so warm and felt so good that I knew I would not last very long. Rachel was trashing around on the bed as she got louder and louder. I knew the whole house was filed with her moans and I began to pump faster. Till she screamed out "Now". At the same time I flooded her pussy with my cum and I collapsed onto her we kissed again and I pulled out.

Rachel began to apologize about be so loud. To which I assure her was alright. She began to tell me how she loved me and how she really liked my tongue. My hand was rubbing her body till it reached her pussy again. I felt the greasy cum on her clit as she looked at her watch saying she had to get home, but I kissed her again and she relax I minute. Just enough time for me to get hard enough to go again. I can not remember the last I recovered so fast.

I had to fuck her again I had waited for so long that I could hardly believe this was happening so I began to fuck her again. But I knew she had to leave so I rush though it and was cumin in less than two minutes.

Rachel was in and out of my house in less than an hour and a half and I do not know if it will ever happen again. Rachel says she does not want to be someone's slut and we have only seen each other once since then. In a very public park, Rachel refuses to see me alone in a private area. We still talk but it is starting to dwindle. I am hoping that someday out of the blue she calls me back......

Hope you have enjoyed this little tale, please vote accordingly

slick00
slick00
163 Followers