All Comments on 'Out of the Shadows Ch. 01'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
very good start

looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sister and girlfriend knew she was fucking around

girlfriend a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
????

so is everyone looking over the fact that she was cheating? i understand that she wasn't happy, but why not just end it? she wasn't too much worried about sticking by him, if she was cheating. and then his family just accepts it? it would be different if she ended it and then moved on. but she continued to see thid guy. i love your stories, but this was just wasn't processed well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uhmm

I am sorry but Deidra should feel like shit and it was her fault. As a woman you should love your man and build him up, not get annoyed that you are fucking around on him and he is figuring it out. I liked Deidra in the first story but not so much now. And Jason is the biggest piece of shit for cheating with Darius' girl. I hope he gets what is coming to him in this story too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She fell out of love people, Get a grip.

Did you read the other story. Darius always wanted his way. She even said he was controlling. What she should stay with a guy that wanted to know everything she did.

This guy was a nice guy she met at work. She could not help falling for him. She should not stay with a guy just because.

Sierra found out ny accident. She stayed out of it. Deidre is her friend and Darius is her brother. So she didn't get in. Smart girl.

As for the family, no one said she was right but they have love for each other. And they stick together. At least she told him the truth eventually.

I liked this story and can't wait to read more. Great job Iread2relax. I'm waiting on the next chapter.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
Sooo

So glad you decided to write Darius's story, now lets get to the brass tacks shall we, Dee didnt cheat on him, he knew it was over ages and ages ago and wouldnt let go.

I'm sorry but if you have not had sex with your partner for more than a year yeah its over

and we all know it.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

I think you did an excellent job, Darius deserved to have his story told. Thanks ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You lost this reader, fair enough have them split up, but to have Deidre cheat on him for a year, with a friend no less with all the other time she strung him along, really she's just a slut, why couldn't she just tell him long before she started cheating, obviously you find cheating acceptable.

Tierra22Tierra22almost 12 years ago
Drama

I'm loving the beginning and I'm getting ready to read the next chapter. Don't let that anonymous person get u down as the say u can't please everyone.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Enlightening

You have shown me a side of Darius that I never knew existed. He's no really the jerk I thought he was and I look forward to watching him become the man he is meant to be.....

ChuckWhoopeeChuckWhoopeeover 11 years ago
Erratic and fragmented

Hi!

While the story set-up would work, I find the storytelling erratic and poorly structured. There is a lot of wailing and whining going on here.

If you just look at the shortness of you paragraphs you see a lack of larger blocks - indicating what may be seen as lack of finish. I do not know whether that works for you, but why not look for creating 5-6 sentences into one content-wise tight paragraph rather than one or two. And no, that's not semantics, I believe it will help you to sort out your train of thoughts.

Not to end on a bad note - I really really appreciate your effort and am thankful that you write. Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
come on family

How could his family accept this? And what kind of sister find out and not tell the brother? Deidre should feel like shit because in the end she was in a relationship with this dude and she cheated. How come she just couldn't be a woman and not tell him a year ago? I don't see how they could overlook her problems but still blame him for his. I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proud

I'm proud of him for making a decision like that and sticking to it. Deidre should feel as bad as she does because she was wrong for what she did. I hope she feels worse and continues to feel bad throughout the next few chapters. If I was Darius's mom I wouldn't have excepted her that easily, she would've gotten told the hell off for cheating on my son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree w/ anon 3/13

Dee was wrong. I get he's got issues but creeping is never okay. He should've been told up front she does not get any sympathy and should feel bad. Same loose selfish girl, smh

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
This chapter brought tears to my eyes

Very impressed with how the story is unfolding

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Cheating???

What is all this whining about Diedra cheating? The are not married, in fact, she wisely declined to marry the asshole several times. She was only "his girl" in Darius' mind. I still think he's a self-centered, selfish bully and an asshole. Throughout this entire story he is concerned with only himself. He beats-up Cameron - not once, but twice, nearly killing him the second time, then he is ready to go off on Jason. Talk about a ticking time bomb!

I don't know where you are going with this guy, IR2R, but it wouldn't bother me at all if the prick 'bought the farm' in Afghanistan. That would make things a lot better for a lot of people, except the twin brother. He is another nut-job. I will reserve judgement on him till later.

Just my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES