Out of the Shadows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor read her chart and ordered a battery of test. He noted that her blood pressure was slightly elevated, but not high enough for medication. He ordered her to go home and rest, and said he'd call when the results of the test came in.

When Marvin made it home, everyone was waiting. They were relieved that Marge was alright.

Sierra told her mother she was taking the kids for the day. So she gathered the twins and DJ and was headed out the door. Cynthia stopped her and asked that she wait a moment. Maria would go with her to help with the kids.

Kerrie volunteered to stay with Marge so that Marvin could go on to the garage. Marge refused at first; she didn't need anyone making a fuss over her.

Cynthia volunteered to drive Dawn to her appointment, thereby giving Derrick and Darius time to talk.

"Honey, Cynthia will drive me. I can give her directions and we will be fine." Dawn assured her husband. She knew he was anxious, as was she, but he needed to talk with Darius and this time was perfect for them.

The two guys decided to head to the park and talk there. The only person missing was Cam. The two recalled when the three of them were kids and the antics they'd get into. Then the mood turned sober. They recalled the fight that ended their friendship and Saria's death.

Derrick became silent. "Darius, I should have said something back then. I should have stood up to you."

"Wait, man, are you serious?" Darius queried. "We were kids. I put you guys through hell and was too stupid to realize it."

"Derrick, I manipulated you. I used your love for me against you. I made you feel you had to choose and that was wrong." Darius exhaled. "I was an ass. I ask your forgiveness, because I hurt you the most. I'm sorry."

Inhaling he made a solemn promise too his brother, his twin. "I will never, treat you, or anyone else like that again. You have stood with me and by me through everything, and I promise you it wasn't in vain."

Derrick wiped away his tears as his heart filled with pride for his brother. Darius Granger had finally grown up.

"Now, let's talk about my new nephew. First, what are you planning to name him. He needs a guy name, remember that." Laughing two men gave each other dap. Bumping there fist together in a show of solidarity.

The guys played a quick basketball game with Darius winning of course. "Derrick, man, you're out of shape." He teased his brother. Then they walked back to their parent's home.

"Man, Dawn is as good a cook as Mom" Derrick chuckled. "I can't help it."

Marvin was waiting on them to return. He'd decided to take the day off and asked Darius to run the garage for him, so he could stay home with Marge. So the two men were preparing to go to the garage. Then they decided to ask Marvin to let Dawn know Derrick went with Darius.

Kerrie and Marvin spent the day pampering Marge.

"Kerrie, I know you didn't have to do this. Thank you. You girls are-" Marvin started to say, but Kerrie cut him off.

"Darius went out of his way to look out for us Mr. Granger. He's our brother. So if his Mom needs me I'm here." Kerrie took a breath sniffling. "See, my mom died and Mrs. Granger reminds me of her. I'm sorry, sir. Um, let me..."

Marvin pulled the young woman in a tight embrace, as she sobbed softly. Darius and Derrick walked in and wanted to know immediately what was wrong.

Marvin laughed, "Nothing boys, but I think you have three new sisters."

Kerrie looked confused, Derrick and Darius chuckled. As Marge walked into the kitchen, She admonished them for making Kerrie uncomfortable which made them laugh even more.

Soon Cynthia and Dawn were back, and Derrick took his beautiful wife home. Thanking Cynthia for taking care of her, Derrick teased Darius and told him to watch out for their new sister.

Over the next week, everyone got to know the members of the team really well. At the beginning of the second week, Horse and Danny came back. Each guy called Darius to make sure he would meet them the airport.

Not wanting to take his Dad's car, in case he had to go out for some reason, Darius called Cameron for a ride to pick up his friends. While driving to the airport, Darius and Cameron had a chance to talk.

"Darius," Cameron told his friend. "I am so glad you're back. Sierra was worried sick, but I see you really benefitted from going. I can tell that you've changed."

"Well, I haven't been around for ten weeks, so-" Darius chimed in.

"No, Darius, you're different. There was wildness in you. It's still there but it's under control. I mean for example last week, when Jason drove up. The Old Darius might have done something, you stayed in control and welcomed the guy like it was no big deal." Cameron smiled at his friend. "I'm proud of you. The way you handled it was the right way."

Darius nodded, "Cameron, the truth is I needed to take ownership for my actions and reactions. I needed to take back control. Deidre and I were finished a long time ago. A part of me wanted to blame him, but truthfully I was just too stubborn to admit it."

Cameron was silent for a moment. He thought about that horrible night years ago.

"You know I don't hold what happened that night against you. You didn't mean to hurt me. I know that. I hate that you still feel guilty. But you shouldn't, because it was just a horrible incident" Cameron sighed. "There's no need too."

"But, hey, you named your girl's after me, right. For that alone I can forgive you." Cam snickered.

" Now, just to let you know, I'm not naming my son Darius, alright. I asked your sister and she saidNO!" he explained to his friend. Both guys laughed.

"So, you're gonna be a Daddy in a few months. Huh, how does it feel?" Darius teased Cameron.

"Good man, but I'm scared as hell." Cameron confided in his friend.

" You'll be fine. You might not get to see the baby the first few weeks. Hell, Dee, Jasmine, and Momma wouldn't let me near my girls alone when they first came home." Darius chuckled, recalling how he was barely allowed to touch the twins when they first came home. The women were very overprotective. "You already know it's a boy?" Darius asked. "

"We don't know for sure. Everyone keeps calling the baby he. I don't care as long as the baby's healthy." Cameron stated with a goofy smile on his face.

"Hmmm, I should insist you name him or her Darius. Do you have any idea what I had to do to convince Deidre to name my girls after you?" Darius scoffed. "She wanted to name them Laquesha and Naquesha."

"Ouch!" Cameron cringed. "Dude, you're welcome. Glad, I did have a cool name."

At this point they were at the airport, as the plane carrying Horace and Danny was descending.

Before they got out of the car, Cameron stopped his friend. He had one more thing to say.. "Look, Darius. I'm glad you did something for yourself. Sometimes, you have to take yourself out of the situation. I want you to know man, I'm proud of you. The attack was a long time ago and as far as I'm concerned it's over."

Darius looked at his friend, his other brother and smiled. He knew joining the Army was the right choice.

On the way back to the Granger home, Cameron stopped at the local hotel and helped Horse and Danny to secure a room.

Danny knew Kerrie had told the girls his secret. Now he had to tell Darius and Horse.

He'd wait until they were alone, that way no one could hear the hateful words his friends might spew.

When they arrived at the Ranger's home, the girls were there to greet them. Darius noticed that although Horse hugged each of the ladies, he hugged Maria a little bit harder and a little bit longer.

Not to be one to miss an opportunity, Darius taped Horace on the shoulder, "Ummm, do you two have something to tell us?" He joked.

Horse, never one to miss a beat, smiled "Yea, Boss, this little lady here is all mine." As he and Maria's eyes never left one another.

Danny stood and quickly moved away. Now he knew, he had to tell his two brothers, and he prayed they didn't hate him when he told. Kerrie followed him.

"Hey, Danny. It'll be alright." She assured her friend.

"Kerrie, what if they hate me? I mean you guys are family to me." He wept softly. "I don't want to tell them."

Kerrie hugged her friend, "Then don't." she whispered.

While everyone else was greeting the two guys, Darius wanted to spend time with his lady.

Walking up the Cynthia, he wrapped his arms around her waist. He hugged her tightly from behind and whispered in her ear. "Come with me. I want to show you something."

Darius led her to his secret place. He and his brother had a tree house when they were kids. Cynthia laughed when she first saw the little building in the tree. Soon she and Darius had climbed up the small ladder and were together sung inside the old building.

Holding her close, Darius nuzzled her neck and inhaled her scent. "Um, you feel so good." He whispered.

"So do you." She replied as she held him close.

Darius began to nuzzle her neck causing Cynthia's body to ignite. Darius lay back and allowed her to lay on top of him. Laying on top of him, Cynthia rubbed her body against him. Darius' body was hot and hard. He wanted this woman. Cynthia adjusted and straddled his body. The hot moist apex of her thighs, came in direct contact with his hardened member.

The feel of his arousal drove Cynthia crazy and she rubbed her crotch against his protruding member that was encased in his jeans.Darius helped her remove her top revealing her perfct chocolate covered globes with thick dark nipples.

Darius slid his hands over her stiff nipples and caressed her breast. Cynthia groaned. She made short work of removing his shirt from his body. Pressing her breast against his chest, the young wanton couple was oblivious to the world around them.

Darius moaned, loving the feel of his woman on him. Cynthia was completely wild, lost in her passions. He had to taste her and pulled her up to cover her nipple with his hot hungry mouth.

"Hey! Darius. Where are you?" he heard someone calling. "Darius!" the voice got closer.

"Cynthia, baby. Stop." He whispered. "Someone 's calling me."

"Darius!" the voice insisted.

"What?!" Darius yelled back clearly annoyed.

Cameron cracked up. "I know you didn't sneak in the treehouse to make out."

Cynthia was mortified,Oh goodness! What will these people think of me? She quickly sat up and fixed her clothing.

Darius looked at her face and was ashamed. He put her in this embarrassing position. "Um, Cam. Give us a minute. We'll be right there." He stated.

"OK, but hurry up. We gotta go." Cameron answered as he headed back in.

He explained that Darius was showing Cynthia their childhood hangouts.

"Cynthia, I'm sorry.This is my fault and no reflection on you." Darius whispered.

Cynthia looked at him, and gasped. She saw desire in his eyes. "Darius, what-"

He stopped her, "I want you so much, but I don't have anyplace where I can take you so we can be alone. I just wanted some time with you. I'm sorry if you're embarrassed. I didn't mean-"

She kissed him, first to stop his apology and the second reason because he was hers to kiss.

"Darius, it's alright." She whispered when she ended the kiss, "Let's head back."

Darius walked back into the kitchen where there was a frenzy of activity.

Hugging his sister, he asked, "What's going on?" Darius asked.

"Dawn is in labor and we're heading to the hospital." She explained.

Everyone was excited, but everyone could not fit in the cars. So the team insisted that Darius go be with his brother, and they walked back to their hotel after locking the house.

Horse and Maria went to Horses's room and spend some time together. Danny, Cynthia, and Kerrie decided to hang out in the girl's room.

"You know, Danny and I can go see a movie or something so you and Darius can spend time alone." Kerrie suggested.

"Thanks, Kerrie. I'll see." Cynthia answered. Hoping Darius would agree.

Three hours later, Darius called and told them he had a new nephew. The baby and new mother were fine. Everyone was happy for Dawn and Derrick.

Later that night, Darius came to the hotel to speak Cynthia. She met him in the lobby and they sat on one of the couches to talk.

He apologized for the position he'd put her in earlier and offered to buy her breakfast. Soon he left and went back home. When he got home, he found Marvin sitting up reading the newspaper.

"Dad, what's going on?" Darius asked.

Marvin didn't want to add to his son's burden, so he tried to act as if nothing was wrong. But he was afraid of something happening to Marge. She was just exhausted and need rest this time, but she didn't tell him. She didn't want to worry him. What if something serious happened? Would she tell him or try and protect him. He didn't want to lose his wife.

"The incident with your mother made me realize I need to make sure we have everything we need. You know how I am son; I'm a planner." Marvin joked.

"Dad," Darius addressed, "Derrick, Sierra, Cameron, Dawn, Jasmine, Nick, Deidre, hell even Gunther are here for you. You know they will do anything for you. I'll be away at training, but I'm just a call away of you need me."

"I know, son." Marvin said. "It just spooked me, that's all. Besides the doctor said she just needed rest. The tests were clear. I just ..."

Marvin exhaled smiling, "I'm fine, son. Did you see your handsome new nephew? Handsome little guy. Marcus Granger, a nice, strong name."

"I know." He answered smiling, "Now, Dad, go to bed. You need rest." Darius suggested to his father. Marvin nodded and retired for the night.

Darius was happy for his brother, but he could not sleep. In two days, he and his team headed to AI training. He and Cynthia were going to different parts of the country.

Although, he knew they'd keep in touch, it was not the same as seeing her everyday. He knew the whole group would be broken up for a while, but he didn't want to be separated from her.

The next morning the team ate breakfast at a local restaurant, and Darius had to go get his girls. He'd kept the girls everyday since he came home. Often his team would help, and the girls loved the attention they got from everyone.

He knew he'd be gone for a really longtime before he saw them again, so he spent as much time with them as he could. The girls spent several nights with him, but tonight, Deidre was picking them up.

His parents were going out to dinner. Derrick was home with DJ because Dawn and the baby hospital were still in the hospital. Cameron was spoiling Sierra and wasn't up to going out. So he wanted to see if his team wanted to do some stuff.

Darius drove to the hotel and headed to Danny's room. He saw Danny in the lobby and stopped to speak.

Danny explained that Horse and Maria were using their room and he had no idea what Kerrie and Cyn were up to. As soon as their names were mentioned, Cyn and Kerrie walked up.

"Hey Darius" Kerrie greeted.

"Hey, " Cynthia greeted.

"Um, guess what. Danny and I have plans." Kerrie interjected. Danny looked confused.

Darius was perplexed. "Well, hey. Um we can go with-" Kerrie cut him off.

"I need time alone with my friend, right Danny." Danny smiled finally catching on.

"Yea, Kerrie promised to buy me a new CD, and who am I to disappoint." He added smiling. Kerrie shot him the look.

Cynthia knew what her friend was doing. She just hoped Darius would for once shed his responsible role.

"Yea, come on Danny. We'll be back in three hours." Kerrie told them as she pulled Danny out of the hotel.

Laughing as their friend exited, Cynthia turned to look at Darius.

"So, I have an empty hotel room with a big bed for three whole hours." Cynthia paused. "I wonder what can happen."

Then she stood, crooked her fingers at him, and walked away. Darius being ever the gentleman, had no choice but to follow.

She unlocked to door to her room and led him inside.

He kissed her immediately. Cynthia kissed him back just as fiercely.

She needed to feel his skin, so she started pulling at his clothes. Within seconds he was shirtless with a spitfire in his arms.

Darius need to slow things down. He had to stop. As much as he wanted her, and he did want her, he didn't have protection. So he stopped her.

"Baby, stop." Darius whispered.

"Damn it Darius. We always stop. For once, please." Cynthia pleaded.

"Baby, do you think this is easy? I see you and I'm hard as steel, but I have to stop. We don't have protection. We leave in two days for AI training on different sides of the country. We cannot take a risk." He explained gently.

Cynthia sighed, "What you're saying makes sense up here?" She pointed to her temple. "But in here," pointing to her heart, " it feels like you don't really want me."

Darius moved to hold her, "You have no idea, how much I want you? I'm gonna be hard and uncomfortable for a long time. But we can't risk a pregnancy Cynthia."

Cynthia shrank away from him, with tears rolling down her brown cheeks.

Darius sat and took her hands, "Cynthia look at me. I want kids with you. But, you have to be my wife. We are committed to the Army and a pregnancy right now would not be a good thing." Then he held her, and kissed her.

After a while, Cynthia started to pull away and he could not let her go. "Darius, please let me go." She whispered.

"How much time before they come back?" he asked.

Cynthia looked at her clock, "Two and a half hours."

"I'll be back." And Darius rushed out of the room.

Knocking on Danny and Horses' door, he willed his friend to answer.

Horse answered, but he wasn't too happy at being interrupted.

"Horse, condoms. I need condoms." Darius stammered.

"Be right back." Darius heard Horse and Maria talking, and then Horse was back with an entire unopened box."

"I bought a case." Horse explained and then as Darius was walking away, he heard his friend yell."Go get her."

Darius walked back in the room and Cynthia was on the balcony. Darius joined her and pulled her in his arms.

"I've got to love you tonight. I know I gave the whole spiel, about being responsible and risk, and waiting. Honestly, Cynthia, I need this. I need you." As he was talking pieces of clothing was dropping.

He stood before her completely naked. Cynthia could breathe, he was amazing.

"Baby, please. Come here." He whispered.

Cynthia rushed into his arms. He kissed her and slowly removed her clothing. He kissed every inch of her skin as he removed each garment, before long, she stood before him as naked as he was.

Darius caressed her body with his eyes. Slowly his eyes traveled landing on the thick black bush at the apex of her thighs.

"Fuck," Darius whispered, his cock leaking precum, "You don't shave."

Cynthia moved to cover her body, but Darius grabbed her hands, "No. let me touch it. Then very gently he touch her body for the first time.

Leading her over to the bed, Darius had to explore her body, with his hands and with his tongue.

When he parted her thighs admiring the thick dark hair that was wet from her arousal he kissed her intimately for the first time. Cynthia's hips shot off of the bed. Darius licked her slowly, gently kissing, sucking, and nibbling, indulging in the taste that was his sweet Cyn.

Next he laid on the bed and let her climb on top of him. He took a condom out of the box, and passed it to her. She wanted to stroke his member but they only had a little over an hour and other things to get to.

Darius hadn't been with a woman in a while, but he prayed he didn't cum just from her touch.

"Um, Cynthia. Just to let you know. The last time I was this excited and used a condom, it broke. So just wanted -." Darius ended with her kissing him passionately effectively ending his spiel.