Out of the Shadows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and sensuously, she slid the condom onto him, and then carefully positions her hot opening over the tip. Then she slid down.

"Oh God!" Darius screamed at the feel of her hot tight sheath encasing him. "Baby please, don't move. Give me a minute." He held her hips.

Opening his eyes he saw her beautiful brown breast directly in his face and he had to taste.

LaCynthia love the way he felt inside of her. He filled her and she needed to move. She pumped once. "Baby, baby, Cynthia please! Baby don't move." Darius begged her not to move right away.

Then he moved and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. When he tugged on her nipple, fire shot straight to her hotbox causing it to spasm and grip his protruding member. "Uuunnggg, Darius," Cynthia groaned sensations flooding her senses, , "Baby I need," and she rode him softly. "I need to move." She whimpered.

Unable to wait any longer, Cynthia began to ride him. By her third stroke, her pussy clamped down on his cock and they both screamed as they climaxed simultaneously.

Darius and Cynthia held each other until they stopped shaking. Then she started to climb off of him. Darius stopped her. Stroking her cheek, he looked her in the eyes and whispered, "LaCynthia Knicks, I love you."

She lay on his chest and whispered, "Darius Granger, I love you too."

Then realizing the time, they cleaned up and dressed. Soon Danny and Kerrie were walking in the door. Kerrie smiled as she watched her two friends hold each other with an all knowing glow.

The two weeks, break ended and each person had a plane ticket in hand to their destination for training.

That Sunday, Marge insisted on preparing them a home cooked meal. Everyone was invited over, but the other member s of the family refused to let Marge do all of the cooking.

So every one brought a dish. Jasmine prepared three dishes, Nick prepared two along with Deidre and Sierra. Derrick made lasagna because Dawn refused to let him go to the dinner empty handed.

Dawn dressed comfortably in her pajamas held Marcus as Derrick dressed DJ. She knew he was worried for his brother again.

"Derrick," she whispered. "He'll be fine. It's mechanical and repair training. Don't worry about him."

Derrick was amazed that this woman loved him. He tried to hide his concern but he should have known he could not hide anything from his wife.

"Baby, I'll be alright. Letting him go is hard. I won't deny that, but this is what my brother needs and I will be strong for him." He replied kissing his wife gently.

"I just want to say bye to them and I'll be right back. Do you want DJ to stay with you too?" he asked

"No, I'm fine. I just wish... Hug all of them extra hard for me," she told him.

Derrick arrived at his parents' home where Darius's team was back in fatigues and heading back to training.

Darius saw him and quickly rushed over to hug his brother. "Hey, Derrick, I'll be alright. And I will call you as soon as I can. You take care of Dawnie and those babies. Oh and Derrick, you guys check on Mom and Dad a bit more. They don't always tell you when something's wrong." He added thinking about his mom's episode.

Derrick assented making a mental note to stop by daily to check on them. He'd tell Sierra to stop by more too.

Soon it was time to head to the airport. Marvin, Marge, Deidre, and Jasmine, drove the recruits to catch their flights.

After a while, all six team members were standing in the airport waiting on the planes to be called.

Darius and his team had hugged every single person in the family. There were even more hugs and tears at the airport. Deidre tapped Cynthia on the shoulder and told her to be safe and make sure she called.

Cynthia smile, and agreed and was embraced by the other woman. Another hard part was saying good bye to Marge, but Marge made her promise to call and check in.

"Horse's flight was first. He held and kissed Maria and told her he'd call her as soon as he could. Then Danny and Darius' flight was next.

Cynthia forgot to breathe, watching him walk away almost crippled her. Surprisingly, the one that understood the most was his ex-girlfriend. She rubbed Cynthia's back and assured her it would be alright.

Soon Maria's flight was called. And the three girls shared a tearful goodbye.

Finally, Cynthia and Kerrie boarded their plane. Marge, Marvin, Deidre, and Jasmine stood stoically as they watched the last two members of the team's plane disappear into the sky.

Soon, everyone headed home and prayed the kids would be safe.

By the next morning, all six kids had called and let the family know they had arrived safely.

AI camp mirrored BCT in that they followed strict schedules and had to work hard.

The team had been separated for six months when tragedy struck. Marge had a light stroke, but she was recovering. All of them wanted to go home, but since she wasn't a blood relative, they couldn't leave. Darius was granted temporary leave to spend time with his family.

He wanted Cynthia. He missed her. One night, while he was home, she called and they talked for as long as she could before she had to hang up. His mother getting that sick, scared him, but he'd stay strong. Eventually, she was better, but he made his siblings promise to watch both their parents more closely.

Soon after she was released from the hospital, he returned to base.

Cynthia and Kerrie were having a hard time. They were placed on an accelerated training schedule. So they had to learn in two months what most army nurses learned in six.

"Officer Knicks, I want you observing a lung surgery today." LaCynthia's lieutenant commander, Dr. Lowell Manson informed her.

The man was ruthless, but he was good. Cynthia had gained more under his leadership in four months than most surgical nurses in one year."

Cynthia originally wanted to be a doctor, but changed her mind when she saw how interesting the jobs of the nurses were.

She was assigned to one of the toughest surgeons in Manglady Army Medical Center. When Lt. Manson, called her name, everyone cringed.

Kerrie worked at the same facility under another lieutenant. Lieutenant Keith Garner. He was a psychiatrist and Kerrie was becoming a psychiatric nurse. Lt. Gardner was a kind, fair leader, who treated his students in a firm but fair manner.

Unfortunately for Cynthia, LT. Manson did not do nice. She hated working for him, but he was the best. She wanted to learn from the best.

On the weekend, Cynthia and Kerrie at least tried to get together, but most weekends Manson required Cynthia's presence at the hospital.

One free weekend, Cynthia had a chance to talk to Darius. He was so happy to talk to her and encouraged her to stick to her guns. She only had four more months to go, before her AI training ended and she'd be back with her team.

As soon as she ended the conversation with Darius, she quickly called Marge and Marvin. She explained she had to go in but asked them to relay her well-wishes.

Three more months passed, and Kerrie and LaCynthia were nearing the end of their tenure.

This was a special weekend. Kerrie and Cynthia were leaving the base with some other women to celebrate completing their programs. Kerrie and Cynthia were really excited, they would finally get to reunite with the rest of the team.

The girls didn't stay out late because they both had one more day of duty and then it was done. Lt. Manson called Cynthia into his office. He spoke to her solemnly

"Knicks, you should have gone into surgery, you're too damn good to waste your talent on nursing. You were the best I've trained. Congratulations." Lt. Manson stood to shake her hand when they heard a loud commotion on the floor.

Both Manson and Knicks raced out onto the floor, so did Garner and Masters.

Recognizing the patient as a combat officer suffering from PTSD, Lt. Garner tried to talk him down.

Kerrie was standing right next to Garner and Cynthia's heart was in her chest. If something happened to Kerrie, she couldn't handle it.

The soldier had heard enough and started swinging his weapon wildly. Someone screamed get down, and all Cynthia heard was gunfire, and she felt a sharp pain as she fell to the floor..

Kerrie, where's Kerrie? She was standing in front of the guyshe thought frantically, then she passed out.

Within seconds the soldier managed to plow down everyone that was on that floor. At the end, the gun man place the barrel of the gun in his mouth and shot himself.

Marge was watching her favorite game show, when the show was interrupted. The headline read"SHOOTING AT MANGLADY ARMY MEDICAL CENTER".

Marge lost it and was screaming, sobbing, uncontrollably. Marvin ran in and all he could find was his wife screaming and pointing at the television. Confused for a moment, Marvin wondered what was going on. Then Marge sobbed, "Cynthia, Kerrie, Oh God Marv!" as he held her.

A sense of dread fell in the pit of his stomach as soon as it registered that LaCynthia and Kerrie were assigned to that facility.


Thank you again for reading this chapter of the story. Please remember to comment and vote.