Outsiders Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,598 Followers

He probed her mouth with his tongue, intent on stimulating all of her ticklish spots and distracting her from her intimate confession and its attendant fears. As he kept at it, he felt her respond positively. She put her hands on the sides of his neck and massaged his tongue with hers. He kissed her until he felt her arousal flare up. It was his cue to start wandering lower with his hands, caressing her throat and the sensitive skin over where her neck meets her shoulder.

She moaned in encouragement. He felt how his touches felt on her skin and used those sensations to guide him. His fingers found the buttons on her blouse and began to work them loose. Her hands left the sides of his face and pulled the tails of her blouse out of her skirt. She worked the buttons loose from the bottom and their hands met at a button in the middle. They both giggled as they clumsily fumbled with the last button that was keeping her blouse together over her midriff. There were just too many hands getting at it for it to be undone.

When he felt her impatience, he grabbed both sides of her blouse and tugged, ripping off the stubborn button. He sensed her like the forceful approach so he pushed the sleeves down her arms, effectively tying them together behind her back since the buttons on the sleeves weren't undone. He seized her by the waist and lifted her onto his bed. She let out a throaty laugh and lay back to squirm playfully on the bed. He watched her bare midriff and the muscles rippling underneath the taut skin. He let a hand wander over it possessively.

Her laughter died on her lips and she met his eyes. Each saw the fire of their desire mirrored in the eyes of the other. Ben grasped her bra and ripped it off her tits, setting them loose to gently jiggle. Her nipples were erect, looking like pencil tip erasers. He bent down and closed his lips around one, sucking it in. He licked and nibbled at the little nub, eliciting her gasps of delight. When he changed breasts, she began to moan like a cat in heat.

He kept on worshipping her breasts as his hands slid lower to undo the button and zipper on her skirt and divest her of the garment. She began to yell out, "Yes," repeatedly and Ben realized that Raven could hear her.

"Heck, the neighbors can probably hear her," he thought to himself. He straightened up and planted a kiss on her mouth to silence her. He felt her annoyance and was confused for a moment before he remembered her desire to be very vocal and clearly mark him as her territory in Raven's eyes and ears. He broke their kiss and raised himself above her.

"Oh, yes, Ben," Krista moaned, passionately, but also loudly enough to be heard for half a block, "take me! Take me now, stud! Do it!"

He could feel her arousal was genuine so he wasn't insulted by her exaggerated tone of voice. Ben grinned and waited for her to open her eyes. When she did, he sent her the order to not make another sound for the rest of their lovemaking. She resisted the order unsuccessfully and he barked out a soft laugh before he spread her legs and slid in between them to rub the fabric of his pants against her thong-covered pussy.

Her eyes went wide as her mouth opened and no sound came out, not even a squeak. She looked up at him with an expression of fear on her face. He smiled down at her. He felt her helplessness. Her arms were bound and her voice taken away from her. His body pinned her down and all she could do was endure whatever he wanted to do to her. He felt a huge release of nervous energy in her mind as she realized, for the first time in the forty-eight hours of being his slave, just what all that entailed and how utter his defeat of her had been.

For a timeless moment, her consciousness teetered on a knife's edge. The mass of nervous energy could become either sheer panic or unbridled, uncontrollable lust. He looked deep into her eyes, letting his smile fall and his face show his honest emotions. The trust he inspired in her tipped the scales in lust's favor. Her panic vanished. Ben felt the overwhelming cauldron of emotions in her mind fuel her lust and he knew the time for rational thought was over.

He ripped the thong off her pussy and then undid his zipper. He fished out his rock hard erection in one impossibly smooth action. He set it against her moist opening and held himself up with both hands. He didn't pause for a moment longer than neccessary before he began to thrust into her. Her whole body writhed in pleasure as he shoved his meat into her, again and again. He quickly bottomed out in her wet, hot cavern. Her silken inner walls gripped him like a vice and he groaned in appreciation.

He let her lusty need dictate the pace of their fucking. His hips slammed into hers, making his balls slap against her ass. He nearly faltered when he felt her climax rapidly approaching. The floodgates in her mind had been shattered and she was rushing towards a massive release of ecstasy. His actions had sent her on her way, but once she started, his input was all but irrelevant. For an instant, he was fascinated by her silent grimace of red-faced pleasure. Then she climaxed upon his thrusting shaft and her pussy began to clench as if to expel him. He felt her orgasm through the link and it sped him on his own way to pleasure.

He pressed on, thrusting through her orgasm, and felt her utter submission as the underside of her supersensitive clit was being seesawed by his cock. As he used her body for his own pleasure, she climaxed silently twice more, each time harder than the last, each time pushing him closer to his own peak. When she came for the fourth time, he shoved himself all the way inside her and released his seed in a twitching spasm. Her shuddering pussy made him gasp and groan in ecstasy until he softened and slipped out. Spent, he collapsed to lie down beside her on the bed. The two of them gulped air in rhythm and grinned feebly when they noticed it.

She rolled towards him and put a leg over him. Ben felt the quiet call of sleep. He put an arm around her shoulders and relaxed. As soon as he caught his breath, the afterglow of orgasm was going to send him to dreamland.

"Hey," she quietly said. "Would you mind?"

She rolled away from him and he peeked through one eye to see that her arms were still trapped by the sleeves of her blouse. He groaned tiredly and reached in to undo the buttons on the sleeves and release her. He felt her relief as she ripped the garment off herself and tossed it away. She rolled back towards him and he relaxed, feeling sleep creep up on him.

Just as he was to cross over into dreamland, he felt her anxiety rise. He tried to ignore it, but the girl was starting to feel bad. He examined their link. She was looking at his peaceful face and the sight of it was making her feel worried and scared. He had no idea why this was, but he couldn't just go to sleep knowing that someone was scared of him being calm.

"Do I need to order you to speak," he quietly said. He felt her fear flash over in her mind at hearing his words.

"No," she whispered.

"Well, then?" He peeked with one eye at her. "What is it?"

She looked nervous and gulped visibly. "Please don't do that again," she said.

"Do what," Ben asked, opening his eyes in confusion. "Have sex with you? You practically begged me to."

She slowly said, "No, not that. Turning me into a piece of meat to fuck and then acting like it wasn't a big deal. Please don't do that again."

He frowned and sat up in bed. "What do you mean?"

"You made it impossible for me to move or speak and you used my body for your pleasure, like I was a... a fleshlight, or something," she said. She shook her head and looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please, don't ever do that to me again. Please."

"I thought you enjoyed yourself." He knew for a fact that she had.

"I did," she said, "but only because I was overwhelmed. I didn't have a chance to think beyond the fact that I trust you and that... allowed me to make it enjoyable. Now that I've thought it through, now that I've felt what it was like to be reduced to a mere hole for another's use, I can tell you that I wouldn't survive the experience if it was with anyone but you. Hell, if we hadn't spent time together on that island yesterday and forged a bond of trust, I'd be a goner right now."

She got out of bed and stood to face him. "Actually, Ben," she said, pointing a finger at him, "you need to release me from this magic spell you have over me."

Ben's eyebrows quirked. "I do?"

"Yes," she said, nodding. "You really do. Your hold on me is far too great. Look! You've used me for sex and home cleaning and fashion advice for your blonde in the next room and I think we're done with me being your enchanted slave, ok? I know that you're a good guy and it's just not fair for you to keep using me like this, especially now that I see there are no limits to what you can make me do."

Ben gaped at her in disbelief.

She nervously licked her lips and said, "You get what I'm saying, right? Given that I've only taken a little cash from you, what you've been making me do is a grossly disproportionate retribution."

"Unfair," Ben yelled. "Disproportionate?! Are you..." He reminded himself that Raven was in the next room and forced himself to continue in his indoor voice. "Tell me this is your idea of a joke, Krista!" He held up a hand and sent her the order to be quiet until morning. She tried and failed to resist it. "Actually, you know what? It's best for you if you stopped speaking for the rest of this night cause you might talk me into showing you the exact limits of this spell I've got over you."

He shook his head in disbelief. "Only a little cash," he asked. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Yeah, you're right. It was just a little cash. Twenty thousand seven hundred and two dollars and sixty-three cents, to be exact. Not really a figure to get mad over, if you don't think about what that money really was. It was my future. It was the cost of my education. It was the faith my parents had in me. It was the product of years of their sacrifices, scrimping and saving."

Ben glared at her and said, "You took that away from me. You took my future. My chance at getting a degree and a good job. A career. You took my self-respect and made me feel so ashamed that I..." He shut up and clenched his fists. He took a few deep breaths to calm down. As he calmed down, he felt his calm cause a rising panic in her mind. He liked that feeling so he adopted a blank face and sent her the order to not disturb him any more tonight, or tomorrow morning.

He lay back down and rolled away from her. He could feel the raw panic he was making her feel by ignoring her and he grinned in satisfaction. Apparently, his indiference was her worst nightmare. He pulled out of the telepathic link. The soft call of sleep returned and he let it take him, this time.

He woke up alone in his bedroom and rolled over to check the radio alarm clock. It was almost eleven a.m. Felicia was asleep, Susan was at work, firing someone and Krista was watching TV in his den. He groaned and stretched in bed, before getting up to stretch some more.

Krista was sitting on the den couch and looked fearful when he entered the room. Raven was sitting at his desk, doing something on his laptop. "Good morning, Ben," she said, smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

"Too well," he said. "I overslept. I need to shave real quick and then have breakfast before I teleport to the three men's funeral."

Raven closed his laptop and smiled as she stood up from his desk. "You shave and I'll have some food ready for you by the time you finish," she said.

Ben said, "Thanks," and went into the bathroom to shave. After Raven served him breakfast, he thanked her and reminded her that she was safe in his home. "Just, please, don't go anywhere without me, ok?" Raven nodded emphatically and he gently kissed her forehead. He gave her a comforting smile. "I'll be back as soon as I can." He bent down and picked up his familiar, who was sleeping on the floor, in a shaft of sunlight. "In the meantime, Felicia will look after you."

Felicia opened her eyes and said, "No. No, Boss! I need to get some sleep, please!"

"Yes, she will," Ben said, cooing in an almost baby-voice. "She'll take good care of you." He handed Felicia over to Raven, who took hold of the cat like it might pee on her at any moment.

"Oh, goddamn it all to hell," Felicia said, dejectedly.

He stepped away from Raven and sent Krista the order to not let Raven out of her sight while he was away. He took his eyelash out of his belt and cast Invisibility on himself. He imagined the church's altar and spoke the word of the spell of Greater Teleport.

Ben couldn't believe what he saw at the funeral of the three men. The entire church was empty, save for the young priest giving the sermon over the three coffins and the two altar boys assisting him. Ben took the liberty of casting the spell of See Invisibility upon himself, sprinkling a pinch of talk and powedered silver in the air before his eyes. There were exactly no invisible beings or things in the church.

Ben sat in one of the pews, after casting another spell of Invisibility on himself, and dejectedly listened to the young priest as he preached, chanted and prayed over the corpses of the three men. The ritual sounded almost beautiful, especially when the priest would chant out a verse in Latin and the two altar boys would sing it back at him. Ben hadn't been raised religious, though his parents had done their best to instill him with values that even the most stringently religious people would approve of, so he didn't know if the priest was doing it all by the book, or not, but it certainly sounded like he was. Ben admired the man for his persistence.

After some time, the priest finished reading from The Bible and pulled on a rope behind the altar. The bells in the steeple began to ring. Shortly thereafter, a group of men in olive coveralls entered the church and closed the coffins before carrying them out. They loaded the coffins into two waiting hearses and one unmarked, white van. Ben snuck into the back of the van while a coffin was being loaded into it and sat down quietly to see where this third coffin would be taken. He had no doubt that the hearses were going to the cemetery. He craned his neck to see out the windshield where the van was going.

Much to Ben's confusion and disappointment, the white van followed the black hearses to the cemetery and parked right behind them to allow the graveyard workers to unload all three coffins for burial.

Ben cast another Invisibility on himself and circled the burial site. It was in Potter's field, a section reserved for burying the poor and anonymous. All the grave markers bore only numbers. There was still no one in attendance. His spell of See Invisibility still lasted, yet he found no one watching under cover of magic, like he was. The priest did his prayers over the graves and the workers lowered the coffins before using a small digger to cover them with dirt.

Everyone went their way, leaving Ben to stand there in stupefied shock until his invisibility expired. He spread his arms and twirled to take in his surroundings. There was no one there to react to his sudden appearance. "Unbelieveable," he exclaimed as he let his arms fall down to his sides.

He envisioned his den and spoke the word of Greater Teleport. He appeared in his den, startling the women playing cards on the couch. "Ben," Raven said, "you're back! How did it go?"

Ben was tempted to tell her a fib about how he managed to get some leads that would need more work, but he couldn't come up with any on the spot so he opted for the simple truth. "Terribly," he said. "Absolutely terribly. No one was there. Just the priest and I. And a pair of altar boys."

"Oh," Raven dejectedly said.

"Oh, indeed," Ben said. He was plum out of leads on these guys, except for the mysterious website they had mentioned. "Listen, I need to go to your house and investigate things further. The police should be out of there by now."

"What," Raven nervously asked. "Why would you need to go to my house to investigate?"

"Well, that's where they had lain in wait for you and Simon and that's where they had been found dead last night," he said. "I'm going to go see what I can find out there before I go to the police and see what they know. If you would like me to get something of yours while I'm in your house, just say the word."

"No, I don't need anything from there. You don't need to go there, either! I mean, what could you find out? You're not a forensic specialist." She let out a small, nervous laugh. "Right?"

Ben gave her a small grin of pity as she wrung her hands nervously. He was fishing for her to ask to come along with him so he could see her reactions to the place. After she saw the remains of the four murders that had happened there, she was bound to be distracted. He felt confident that his heightened wisdom stat would allow him to spot what made her nervous and that would give him a good idea of where to resume his investigation. He didn't want to have to literally tear the whole place apart in his search.

"I have magic, Raven," he said. "I'll scour the place from top to bottom. I'm certain that something will pop out and catch my eye."

Raven licked her lips nervously and said, "Then I'm coming with you!"

"Are you sure," Ben said.

"Yes," Raven said, "I'm sure." She held out her hand. "I'm ready for teleportation."

"Oh, well," Ben said, "since it's daytime and the police might still be doing the CSI thing over there, I thought we'd go by car and scout the place out, first. You know, do a drive-by before I teleport the two of us in there. Krista will drive."

Neither girl found a fault with his proposal, though they were both nervous, and the three of them filed out of the den towards the front door. "I'm not guarding the place, Boss," Felicia yelled out after him, "I'm catching up on my sleep!"

Krista drove Ben's car, according to the directions Raven gave her, while Ben rode shotgun. They weaved their way across town for half an hour until they finally turned onto Raven's street. As they drove closer to her house, they noticed people standing on the sidewalk in clumps. Uniformed police was keeping them back behind tape and barriers. Not long after, the remains of the house came into view, revealing cops in coveralls sifting through the wreckage. Raven let out a squeal of distress. Ben turned around to look at her. Her eyes were misting up and her lower lip was trembling. When she started to rock in her seat, Ben got really worried.

He glanced out the window at the crater as they passed it by. "What do I do," Krista asked. "Do I just drive on by?"

"Yeah," Ben said. "No. Park down the street!" Ben couldn't believe that the house was blown to pieces. It was like someone was going around and actively destroying each and every lead he could possibly find. He found it very frustrating.

His mounting frustration subsided when he remembered what the Italian man had said when the Irishman had suggested shooting Raven. He had said that she must look like she had been killed by the blast. Ben could hardly believe that he had forgotten such an important piece of information, but he had been focused on getting Raven out of there at the time and he had just seen Simon's head bashed in. He now understood that the three men had blown up the house, but it made him wonder how their corpses came to be found in its remains. They hadn't been blown up, so he knew they hadn't messed up the explosion. Someone killed them after it happened.

Krista parked the car and he gave Raven another look. The girl was hugging her sides and shaking her head. Losing a home was a terrible thing, but Ben found her reaction to be a bit excessive. "Try and keep her calm," he said to Krista.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,598 Followers
1...34567...9