Outsiders Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Ben examined it and quickly figured it out. Compared to the rest of the spells, which were very technical and almost scientific in nature, this one was a cinch to read. "You are to be transformed into the shape you used to occupy if you do not spread knowledge of The Outsiders, whoever or whatever those are, during each revolution of your home world whilst you live upon it," he said.

Raven blinked back tears and cleared her throat. "Yes," she said in a small voice.

"You could have just said so, Raven," Ben said. "You didn't have to spend the last hour of your life afraid. I'm not going to turn you back into your mutilated, old self."

"You're not," Raven exclaimed in pleased surprise.

"You're not," Krist exclaimed in displeased surprise. "Then what, you're going to allow her to publish websites with dangerous spells so innocent people," she gestured at Lisa, "can get themselves and their friends killed?"

"Of course not," Ben said. He grinned at their exasperated and confused faces before casting the Dispel Magic spell on Raven. He guessed that the spell would allow him to dispel all magic he came across. The only thing that could stop him from dispelling a spell was if its caster was of a high enough level. He could dispel spells cast by a first level caster automatically, but the work of twentieth level casters would probably be beyond his power.

As he finished speaking the words and pointed at Raven, she panicked and screamed, "No!" She grabbed her big tits, as if to protect them against Ben's spell.

Lisa gasped next to Ben and dropped her drawing implements. Ben looked at her and said, "Are there any left?" Lisa shook her head no, still staring bewildered at Raven. Ben smiled. Simon had been a low level, piss-poor excuse for a caster, just as he had guessed.

"What just happened," Krista asked. Raven curled up on the couch and looked like she was about to die at any moment.

"I dispelled the transformation spells on Raven," Ben said. "Lisa, check to see if they're all gone!"

Raven looked stunned as she allowed herself to be examined by the swarthy brunette. Lisa checked under Raven's boobs, the soles of her feet, and her scalp before declaring that she didn't have a single mark on her. "Are," Raven started to say and then swallowed heavily. "Are you saying that I'm not gonna change back?" Ben nodded yes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Raven," he said. "You are going to look like that for the rest of your life." Raven looked ecstatic.

"Or, at least until you grow a little older and start tripping over your drooping tits," Krista said. Raven looked like she didn't even hear the biting remark. She still smiled beamingly at Ben, making him feel a bit self-conscious.

"Come on, Raven," Ben said, "you didn't really think I was gonna let you be turned back to suffer?" Raven responded by jumping up and rushing into his arms to plant a big, wet kiss on his mouth. She molded her pliant body against his, pressing her giant tits into his chest, nipple to nipple. Ben couldn't stop himself from responding. His hands found her firm buttock of their own accord and gave them a good squeeze.

Krista harrumphed right next to them. Ben felt embarrased, but Raven kept on probing his mouth with her long, agile tongue. His dick was rock hard and presing against her pubes. Krista harrumphed again.

Ben sent Krista the order to make a meal for the four of them and started walking backwards to his bedroom. He sent Lisa the order to recall exactly how every other spell she saw looked and to draw them all and mark how she had seen them.

While he was backing into his bedroom, Raven's hands were busy stroking his back and backside. They backed up to his bed and he fell down to sit on it, breaking their kiss. She pulled his head into her chest and started smothering him with her huge tits. "Oh, thank you, Ben," she started chanting.

Ben licked and nuzzled her hot flesh until her hands left the back of his head to go lower. She started to reach for the bottom of his T-shirt and he managed to pull himself away from her sweet tits to say, "You don't have to do this!"

Raven grabbed his hair and pulled his head further back. "But I want to, Ben," she said. "I really, really want to!" Ben smiled at the fire in her eyes and she bent down to kiss him again, only this time, he met her flickering tongue halfway and they wrestled to gain entry into first his mouth and then hers.

Her hands swept lower and resumed their work on the hem of his T-shirt, inching it up while scraping his chest with her nails at the same time. Ben reluctantly broke their kiss, grabbed the bottom of the garment and tore it off himself. Raven stepped back and knelt before him to start to work on his utility belt and trousers. He put a hand to her chin and ran his fingers under it, tickling her. She purred in satisfaction and leaned into the touch. He tickled the side of her chin and then stroked her earlobe.

Ben realized that he was about to make love with a woman without being able to feel how his touches felt on her skin for the first time. He guessed that he should feel nervous, but he didn't. All he felt was his lust. His other hand joined the action, tickling and stimulating her other earlobe and he pulled her face in close. She angled it down and resumed her work on letting his cock out, but he pulled her even closer, drew her face up and the two of them kissed again.

While they kissed, she undid the button and zipper on his pants and reached in to fish out his rock hard cock. When she first grasped it and let out a moan of appreciation, Ben shocked himself by not cumming in that very instant. She broke their kiss and brought her head down to kiss the head of his dick, making him shout wordlessly in pleasure. When she sucked him into the hot, wet cavern of her mouth and started to tickle his most sensitive flesh with her agile tongue, he was too excited to hold back any longer and he shot his load into her waiting mouth as soon as she pumped the base of his shaft.

He lost himself in a sea of pleasure as her big tits hung hot against his thighs and her tongue licked at the underside of his shaft. When he came to, he realized he had cum so quickly and that she had swallowed his load. "Um," he said, starting to appologize, but she pulled her head up and smiled at him.

"Now that that's out of the way," she said, "we can have some real fun!" She winked at him and gave his still hard cock a few playful pumps with her hand. Ben groaned and leaned back to hold himself up with his arms. While he was catching his breath, she pulled off his shoes and socks. She took off his pants and boxers when he held his hips up briefly. He took the chance to scoot higher on the bed. She got on the bed next to him and gently pushed him to lie back with a hand against his chest. "You just relax and let me do all the work!"

She got up on her knees and stepped over his erection to engulf his hips with her own. She took hold of the base of his dick with a hand and gave him a few more pumps. Their eyes met and they both smiled at one another. The lust in her eyes mirrored the lust that he felt. She slowly lowered herself down to rub her wet, nether lips over the head of his cock. He groaned in anticipation of that first moment of penetration. When it finally came, he lost himself in it. Her silky slick flesh grasped at his like that one contact was the whole purpose of their existences. His body arched off the bed to bury him all the way inside her.

After he lay back down with himself fully sheathed inside of her, she started to move on his shaft. She circled slowly at first, grinding herself against him for her pleasure, but she soon started to bounce up and down, steadily pumping them both to greater ecstasy. He lay down and contented himself with looking up at her face scrunched up in concentration, partly obscured by her golden hair flying wildly. He reached up and slid his caressing hands over her hips and she surprised him by suddenly letting out a choked, incoherent scream. She slammed herself fully down on his cock and her pussy started milking him while her cream-colored skin flushed from her navel all the way up to her forehead.

Ben smiled a wide, crazed smile of bliss. Not only was her clenching pussy driving him to a second orgasm, but he had managed to get a girl off without supernatural assistance. He felt like a god at that instant. He gazed in adoration at her face as she finished screaming out her pleasure. He was so close to joining her himself.

She put her hands over his chest and braced herself against them. She was struggling to get her labored breathing under control as she began to resume her movements upon his shaft. She moved up and down, circling her hips, but she was too slow for him. He yearned to release another load of semen into her. He hugged her to himself and rolled them over so he was on top. He began to pump her pussy and she responded by yelping in time with each powerful thrust of his hips.

He pumped her faster and faster, feeling his orgasm come closer with each motion. Her yelps had turned into a continuous moan of pain and pleasure as she grasped her tits and gave them a good squeeze. The two of them came at the same time, him locked into a rigid, hips-first stance and squirting his seed into her while she was milking his shaft for all it was worth, her body writhing helplessly under his.

They opened their eyes when their ecstasy subsided and looked at one another. Ben bent lower and planted a tender kiss upon her lips. She put her arms around his shoulders and kept him down to return the favor. Ben was starting to feel the pull of sleep in his post-orgasmic exhaustion so he lay down next to her as soon as his softening cock slipped out of her pussy. She rolled towards him and pressed her hot, sweaty flesh against his. He sighed once before closing his eyes and letting sleep claim him.

When he came to, the Sun still hadn't set outside. He looked at his alarm clock and saw that he had had a two hour nap. He rolled over onto his back and stretched and groaned as he worked out the kinks his fast fuck with Raven had built up in them. Out of habit, he checked every mind connected to his. Felicia was asleep, Susan was trying to get her husband to cover their house in aluminium sheeting to help keep the aliens away, Krista was engaged in exchanging backhanded compliments with Raven in his den and Lisa was listening to them with fascination.

The realization of what he had done pierced through the haze of pleasure still swirling around in his brain. Ben gasped and sat up in bed. He needed to free Lisa at once. He got up and got dressed as quickly as he could and then went to the den.

"Hey, Ben," Lisa said. "I drew all the spells for you."

"Oh, right," Ben said. He needed to examine the spells first and free her after that, in case he needed some more questions answered.

"Ben, darling," Raven said, "would you, please, instruct the slave girls to obey me, too!" Ben didn't have to focus on the telepathic link to Krista's mind to know how she felt about the request. Her desire to murder Raven was plainly written on her face.

Lisa's reaction, on the other hand, was to adopt an almost longing look on her face, which made Ben's brow twitch. "I must be imagining things," he thought to himself.

"Ben is a serious man engaged in serious dealings," Krista said. "Only girls whose minds are bonded to his may enter his inner circle."

Raven giggled and said, "Well, he entered my inner circle. I guess that qualifies me. Now, Ben darling, seriously, Krista needs seeing to."

Ben sent Krista the order to shut up and stop antagonizing Raven. She fought against it fiercely and, for a moment, he thought that she would break loose and attack the blonde. Instead, she adopted a serene expression and picked up the remote to turn on the TV and pay her full attention to it.

"See," Raven said. "She's ignoring me, instead of obeying me. As your girlfriend, I should be the one that manages your slave girls, don't you think? Teach them proper etiquette and how to be most pleasing to you."

Ben was already bending over the table and parsing through the dozens of additional spells Lisa had drawn while he napped. Now that he knew he could transform people's bodies with this new kind of magic, the possibilities seemed almost endless. His excitement made him focus on them so hard that it took him a few seconds to process what Raven had said.

"What? Girlfriend?"

"Well, yes," Raven said. She shrugged and smiled. "As your special lady, it falls to me to manage your... harem so you can focus on more important things."

"Um, could you, possibly, back up to the part where you're my girlfriend?"

Raven looked lost for a second, but she quickly recovered her smile and said, "Well, obviously, I'm your special girl, Ben. I mean, you've saved my life and given me a place in your home, under your protection. You, you've ended the threat to my life and you've removed the threat to my, uh... My body. Now that we've made love, it's official. We're a couple."

Ben looked at her with a dubious expression on his face. At last, he said, "While I was doing all that, did I ever happen to mention going steady, or give you my pin, or anything like that?"

"Well, no," she said, "but it's implied. We've made love, Ben, and it was magical. I could feel your power working on my body and soul and I could feel myself respond to it. We are meant to be together." She stood up to face him. "We belong together."

Ben screwed up his face and squinted at her. "Setting aside the fact that none of this was ever mentioned before, I don't date people who lie to my face," he said.

"What?!"

"You heard me," Ben said. "If you want to try out for the position of girlfriend, you need to first tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about all your dealings with magic. Simon's, too."

Raven looked hurt and said, "Ben, darling, I already told you everything that I could remember." Ben gave a snort of disbelief and went back to reading the captions under Lisa's drawings. "Alright, perhaps I have been a bit shaken up by all that happened in the past few days and, maybe, just maybe, I was unable to recall the exact details of everything that happened, but I would never lie to you."

Ben took a deep breath to calm down. He had never liked it when people lied to his face and he absolutely hated it when they persisted in a lie even after getting caught. "I'm going to study these spells now," he said to her. "You have until I finish to get your head out of your behind and give me the straight story."

At his nod, Lisa got out of his chair and he sat down at the desk to cast another spell of Read Magic upon himself. He took up her drawings and began to read what the seemingly random doodles actually meant.

His decisive tone of voice left Raven flustered and she gaped at Lisa and Krista, as if to find a clue how to deal with his demand. At last, she sat back down on the couch and fumed silently. "He is supposed to worship me," she thought to herself, "not order me around like I was common". She considered Krista sitting next to her, who went from hostile to perfectly ignoring her in the blink of an eye and she started to worry. If Ben could truly take anyone's mind under his control, then what would stop him from taking hers? She put the kybosh on that line of thinking. If he could do that to anyone, then he would have taken her mind as soon as he had first seen her. She was too hot to resist. There must be something special about her that was stopping him and she concentrated on figuring out what it was.

Ben examined the spells Raven had published. They were pretty simple and straightforward, each consisting of a dozen or so symbols, and they were meant to allow the caster to gain various boons. He was tempted to call them harmless.

Once he picked up the drawings Lisa labeled with her friends' names, his blood ran cold in his veins. He immediately saw that the central symbols had not been drawn with the utmost care. The rest of the winding symbols were precisely drawn, but the central symbol was truncated because it had been painted on their noses. Instead of reading, "I give myself this boon," the spells with the truncated central symbol read, "I give myself as boon."

He took a deep breath to calm down, but the fact that all of Lisa's friends died due to such a simple and minor mistake made him want to run back into the embrace of the Player's Handbook, screaming for it like it was his mommy. He rustled up his mental fortitude and looked over the spell the girl that died first had been wearing over her face. "Um, Lisa, is this correct? This drawing here?"

"Yes," Lisa said, "that's exactly how it looked on her face. Why?"

Ben's insides felt like they were struggling to become outsides as he reread the spell in dawning horror. It read, "I give myself as power." He struggled to hold on to his sanity as he realized that this freeform magic was powered by human sacrifice. He immediately made the connection and realized that Raven's initial transformation was paid for in blood, just as the transformation back was, too. He had to bite back his bile when the thought that his magic had been paid for in human lives broke through his dam of denial.

"Why? What does it mean?"

To Ben, Lisa's voice sounded like it was coming from another room. He got up on wobbly legs and stumbled towards the bathroom. He slammed bodily into the solid, white door before grasping the knob and throwing it open. He spewed his sickup across the tile floor all the way to the toilet, where he knelt down to heave into the bowl. His whole body was shaking with sudden chills. The girls stood over him, asking concerned questions and putting damp cloths on the back of his neck, but he could hardly hear them.

All that went through his mind was the thought of people being slaughtered, of dying in fear and agony, just so he could have his power flow through his body. His mind frantically tore through the wealth of information he had absorbed that day, looking for any crack in the logic of his conclusions and finding none. The more he examined what he learned, the clearer the conclusions and their veracity became. Freeform magic was powered by death. His magic was the result of his transformation and not powered by death, but the initial transformation had been. He wondered how many people had died for it.

His transformation had felt like a wondrous gift, but now it felt like the most horrid of curses that could ever be inflicted upon him. He threw up all over again. As he tried to catch his breath and subdue the acidic taste in his mouth, he realized he didn't feel guilty. He didn't feel responsible for all the blood that had been spilled for his magic. He felt sick that an unknown number of people had died, but he hadn't done it. He had not been the one that had killed them. He hadn't asked for it, he hadn't even done any wishful thinking about it. He recognized the fact that, despite reaping the benefits of it, he was blameless in the whole, gruesome affair.

But another wasn't, he realized. He spat out the last of his sickup and flushed the toilet. He stood up and squeezed past Krista and Raven to get to the sink and wash his mouth out. Lisa was busy cleaning up the floor. After he finished and splashed some water on his face, he stood up and looked at the three girls in the mirror.

Raven put her hand on his shoulder and tenderly asked, "Ben? Can you hear us? Are you all right?"

Rage consumed his awareness. Simon and she had killed those people. Simon and she had cast those spells. Simon and she were to blame. The only thing preventing him from busting out his repertoire of spells of destruction was his empathy for the victims. Their families need to get closure. He needed to first get a complete list of victims and how their remains were disposed of and then he would punish her for killing them.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
1...456789