Outsmarted Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

"Honey, I..."

"Don't waste your breath." Leslie hung up. She sat on the couch and cried some more. When she and Melissa were young and times were stressful her mom made tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. That's what she made for their supper that night.

*Mark finally sold the store and inventory at a loss three months later. The house was sold and the divorce final before Christmas. In the divorce courtroom the judge asked if Leslie was showing the news video and Mark's lawyer stipulated what it would show. He and Mark didn't want to see it again. The proceeds of selling the house and business were distributed by Mark keeping the business and Leslie got the proceeds of selling the house. Leslie got two hundred thousand net and Mark sold the business at a loss and still owes creditors almost a hundred thousand. Mark was also left with the lawyers fees for both lawyers.

* Melissa was released from the loony bin and didn't come back to town or even call. She just disappeared. Leslie thought about her sister sometimes and wondered if her time in the loony bin had helped her get her head on straight and she just went somewhere to get a fresh start.

* Paul met Karen and they started dating. Karen never admitted her role in the game. Her students adored her and learned a huge lesson about consequences from her.

* Mark now parks cars for an Italian restaurant that Leslie goes to about once a month, with a different man each time. They walk past the lot, but never park in it. She heard he tells anyone who'll listen he'd leave town, but she broke him.

She read that Grayhound/Trailways is having a sale this summer. A one way bus ticket anywhere for $99. She's giving him the ticket for his birthday, in front of his coworkers.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers
12