Over-Sexed Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were verbally feeling each other out as I pulled into the park parking lot, and we went and sat on an isolated bench. To my surprise, Babs approached the subject with a rational mind -- as rational as someone as totally wacked-out as she is could. She actually negotiated a deal; and both of us knew that she was negotiating from a position of strength because Carla would be even more sensitive about their relationship once she got pregnant. Babs finally summarized our deal.

"OK, Beau. I won't make any more late night visits until Carla is pregnant. However, until she is pregnant, once during the week we will mesh our schedules and you'll fuck me somewhere -- I don't care where as long as we're discreet and I can fully enjoy myself. Once she is pregnant, we'll see what happens to her libido and renegotiate at that time. Also, you won't object to me moving into a large apartment with you."

Knowing that that was the best deal that I could hope for at that time I agreed. We went to the store to buy a few things, and went home.

The next two months were great; especially when Carla was in her fertile period, because she wanted to fuck all of the time, and moved her already great game up to another level. She didn't drink alcohol anymore and even though she was still a sound sleeper I could wake her in the middle of the night for another fuck. This last part turned out to be important to me since by then I was used to fucking Babs in the middle of the night two or three times a week.

I also have to reluctantly admit that the once weekly fuck sessions with Babs were stupendous. We'd find a friend's house, deserted cabin, the middle of the woods, and once even a motel room, for a two-three hour one-on-one session. Despite how many times I had fucked Babs previously, because the previous sessions were sneaky, dark, middle of the night sessions, I never had gotten really good looks at her body. As now a twenty one year old woman, Babs' body was now darn near spectacular. She had the firmest pair of little tits with big nipples, a nice round ass, sculptured thighs, and the sweetest pussy lips imaginable. We fucked standing up with her back against a wall, in a pond, doing the Wheelbarrow, and about every other way imaginable, always in the daytime or with lights on so that I could fully appreciate her body and her reaction. The looks of joy, passion, and excitement on her face when we fucked, and the body motions that went along with them, were overwhelming.

Carla missed her period the time after we started our baby-making quest, and not long after that confirmed that she was pregnant; apparently both she and I were very fertile, and the constant fucking had produced instant results. Once she confirmed that she was with child, however, there was a change in the bedroom. I don't know if it was decreased libido, or just a change in attitude, but her interest in sex waned considerably. Also, even though she was no longer drinking, she slept soundly -- every night, because she was tired especially once she got into her second trimester.

Up until the time that Carla entered her second trimester, Babs seemed to be content with a once-a-week fuck session outside the apartment. I was surprised that she didn't lobby to continue her late night visits. Then came a startling revelation.

Two weeks after Carla entered her second trimester, after a nice dinner on a Friday night, Babs asked if we could all go into the living room. "I have an announcement that I hope that you won't find too disturbing," she said -- looking somewhat sheepish for the first time that I had known her.

"Sure, babe," Carla said, hugging her and following her into the living room with me close behind.

"Well -- you guys probably don't know it, but I've been seeing someone, and -- well -- I'm pregnant too," Babs blurted out.

"What the fuck?" I snorted. "I thought that you were on the pill!"

"Oh, I stopped taking it about the same time that Carla told me that she was trying to get pregnant. The two aren't related though, it's just a coincidence -- the pills were causing me to get sick. I guess that a condom broke," Babs explained.

Of course that was total bullshit since I knew for sure that I was the only one fucking her, and it sure wasn't with a condom.

"Are you going to pursue your relationship?" Carla asked, clueless that I was the father.

"No, I decided not to even tell him. He's leaving to go back to college next month, so he won't even know -- and of course I'll break up with him," she replied, totally unconcerned. Of course she was unconcerned because she knew that the father -- me -- would in fact be supporting the kid.

After a little apprehension, Carla started getting excited, saying something about the kids growing up together, and them taking turns watching them if one had to work, blah, blah, blah. Meanwhile I sat there totally gobsmacked. The little bitch had complicated my life yet again.

Things moved quickly on the accommodations front. Of course Babs could no longer have just a Murphy bed -- and we needed a nursery for sure -- and we just had to have a play area for the kids. So, within two weeks of Babs' announcement we had put down earnest money on a house that had been repossessed by a bank and had been on the market for about six months. It was much larger and nicer than we thought that we could afford, but Carla had already paid off her education loan, Babs gave us the money she had saved from work since she hadn't paid us rent and for board, I had gotten a raise at work, and all in all our finances were in better shape than we could have anticipated.

Since our apartment lease was month-to-month, we moved into the new house within thirty days after we put earnest money down. Babs now had her own bedroom and a queen sized real bed, we had a bedroom that would serve as a nursery, and one that would serve as a guest bedroom. We had an acre lot in the closest semi-rural area to town, with a swing set and treehouse from the previous owners.

After the euphoria of moving in, it was clear that Babs wanted to "re-negotiate" our arrangement. Entering her fifth month of pregnancy, Carla was not real interested in sex any more. She loved to be cuddled at night, and gently fucked maybe once a week or every ten days, and she had a pregnancy glow that really made her attractive and got my juices flowing. But that was it -- no hard sex, and never more than once a week.

Babs, on the other hand, was like a bitch in heat. Her pregnancy had caused her already high libido to skyrocket. She wanted it badly -- all of the time.

The only way to accommodate the situation was for me to fuck Babs every night after Carla went to sleep. Normally, I would cuddle Carla until she dozed off and started snoring. Then I would walk into Babs' room, get sucked hard (as if I weren't already), and then start pounding her pussy, usually doggy style. Neither she nor I ever get tired of doggy, and she is a complete sex goddess who can milk me dry every time while enjoying a half-dozen orgasms of her own.

I no longer have the angst that I used to. I have resigned myself to my fate. I'll probably have to have over-the-top sex with my sister-in-law for the rest of my life, including licking her delectable pussy, sucking her oversized nipples, and fucking the shit out of her, almost every day.

Woe is me.

12