Over The Edge, Into The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it," I ordered. "Suck my cock."

She hesitated but then slowly her lips parted. I thrust my hips forward and buried my cock into her open mouth. She coughed and gagged. "Suck it" I ordered. She closed her lips around my shaft and drew back. I thrust into her mouth again. She stood there, bent over, her tits swinging in the air as I fucked her mouth. It only took a few minutes of this to start my cock throbbing. I pulled out and lifted her up straight again. Her mouth was wet, a strand of pre-come on her chin.

"Give me your ass."

She turned her back to me and bent over again, leaning against a tree. Slowly she arched her back and spread her knees, her feet held together by the slacks gathered around her legs. Her ass shone in the glistening nylon. Her swollen cunt bulged against the seam snaking between her legs.

"Hey Lady, it looks like you're finally getting the idea. You have a nice ass there, nice and round. I like that - and look at that cunt, all swollen and wet. You want a good fuck, don't you!" I dropped my pants, stepped up behind her and took hold of her hips, pulling them toward me. I bent my knees and prodded between her legs with my searching cock. Her hosiery was smooth and hot against my skin. I ran my palms up and down her thighs, loving the sensual smoothness of the shimmering, glistening nylon. I reached between her legs and pulled at the fabric covering her slit, tearing a hole in it. Once again I pushed my cock between her thighs. I found her waiting cunt and shoved into her with one deep thrust. She grunted and gripped the tree tightly. Her legs were shaking. I thrust into her again, slamming my hips against her ass. I began to fuck her with long, hard strokes. She just stood there and took each thrust deeply. Looking down, I could see her tits swinging from side to side as I banged her. Suddenly I had a thought.

I pulled out of her and stood up. She looked back at me, wondering what was happening. "Take your slacks all the way off," I ordered. She bent down and slipped her shoes off, then her slacks. "Put your shoes back on." As she stepped into them, I spread her slacks out on the ground then lay down on them, leaning back on my elbows. My cock stood up straight, pointing at the sky. "Ride me," I ordered. "Get on your knees and ride me."

I watched her step over me, straddling my legs. I kept my eyes glued to her body, her huge tits jiggling as she moved, her round hips flexing under the shimmering hosiery. Her shoes extended her legs, making them long and taut. She stared off into the distance as she slowly sank down to her knees. She reached down and parted the lips between her thighs. When her wet cunt was a few inches away from my throbbing shaft I lifted my hips and thrust up into her. She shuddered. I gripped her hips and pumped up into her a few times and then relaxed down to the ground again. "Your turn." She dropped down onto my cock, burying it inside her. Slowly she lifted and eased down again, taking me gingerly. "C'mon woman - faster, harder." She lifted and dropped quickly, once. "Do it again - keep going." She rose and dropped again, then again faster and stronger, increasing her rhythm until she was riding me like a horse. Each lunge made her tits bounce. I played with them, swinging them around, lifting, pulling, stretching, tugging her nipples. "Faster!" She leaned down and put her hands on the ground beside me as she increased her pace. Her tits smashed against my chest. I lifted my shirt and felt her hot skin against mine, her stiff nipples pressing against me. Her eyes were closed tightly. Her rhythm was steady and deep. She took my cock all the way into her, her ass slapping my thighs with each thrust. I looked down between her bouncing, hanging tits and watched her cunt slide up and down my cock. I looked up at her. She was biting her bottom lip.

"Oh, yeah baby, you're lovin' it aren't ya!" She shook her head, eyes clamped shut. Suddenly she shivered and her face turned crimson. Her legs shook. Her whole body shuddered. She gasped and moaned. She was cumming! Her eyes were wide open in a blank stare as she did. I was amazed. Even though she was being fucked against her will she was cumming! After a few more moments of this she finally stopped, gasping for breath. She sat back onto her heels and buried my cock deeply inside her, brushing a loose strand of hair from her sweating face.

"Hey, that was pretty hot, watching you cum. I knew you wanted a good fuck all along. Ok, it's my turn now," I said. "Get up on your feet and squat down on me." As she slowly rose up, my throbbing shaft slid out of her. That was the other amazing thing: I had somehow managed to hold onto my load. I watched her rise up off of me. For a moment a long string of her cum stretched between her cunt and my cock. She got to her feet and then squatted down over me. Her cunt lips were full, wet and thick. I gripped her hips and pulled up into her again. This new position made it harder to enter her but it tightened her tunnel around my shaft. She tried to steady herself. I pumped my cock into her, shoving it into her cunt as she hovered above me. I ran my hands up and down her legs, enjoying the feel of her smooth hosiery.

"Play with your clit. Make yourself cum again while I watch." She hesitated, then slipped a hand between her thighs and began to massage herself. Her tits still hung down low between her knees. I took hold of them and tweaked her nipples, nipples that were still erect, rock hard. I was really going at her now, jamming my cock up into her - hard, deep and fast. I watched my shaft slide up through the hole in her pantyhose, up into her. I watched her tits sway and jiggle as I pounded into her. I felt her fingertips on my cock as she played with her clit. I stretched her enormous tits up and draped them over her knees so they hung outside her legs. I pressed them against her thighs, my fingers digging into those huge globes.

At last I could feel the cum building up inside me. A few more deep thrusts and my cock began to pulse, spurting load after hot load into her. My entire body poured into that orgasm. My muscles were rigid as a fountain of cum flowed out of me. Her eyes opened wide as she felt her tunnel fill with my hot juices. She gasped as she realized I was shooting my load up into her cunt. She dropped one hand to the ground, bracing herself as I drove up into her again and again, feeling her tunnel tighten around me even more, her cunt almost on fire. It felt like I could keep cumming for hours. I thrust into her again and again, spurting more cum into her until it was soaking the insides of her thighs, flowing down my shaft. With one last fierce thrust, I drove the hardest erection I'd ever had up into her, up so deeply that her eyes flew open in surprise. I held my hips up off the ground, keeping her impaled on my throbbing cock. Gasping for breath, I finally stopped. I slumped to the ground. She squatted over me, head hanging down, cum oozing out of her.

"Hey, that was pretty damn good," I said, grinning at her. "So tell me - you were hoping this might happen after all, weren't you?"

Her cheeks flushed. "I certainly did not! I never thought you would do such a thing! I'd have never come here if I thought...!"

"Well, that's too bad. I hope you don't have to be anywhere for awhile. I've just gotten started."

12