All Comments on 'Over The Hills & Far Away'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
You Did It Again! *****

Moondrift is a superb writer. This ranks in the same category as his other works in this genre!

Nice for you to be back writing about this type of love... it's been so long since your last masterpiece!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 20 years ago
Excellent

That was an excellent story very well done. I like the added

part of her inner-self fighting, that was very cool and very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent Writer

Thanks for giving us the exited stories supporting our imagination going to be enjoyed a few....

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
man great writer

man what a great story good going good ending and everything I love incest storys I hope you write another story like this one with a good ending

Fubar2kFubar2kover 16 years ago
I am going against the grain ...

You do write good stories and for that I thank you. But I get tired of your pseudo-clinical language ... "we normally copulate three times a week ..." For heavens sake, this is a husband and wife who, according to your story, love each other. Why not try being less tricky and simply say "we normally make love three times a week." Animals 'copulate' - need one say more. And you might try proofreading your stories before you post them.

Regards,

F

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Weary

This reads like the efforts of someone made weary by the overuse of hallucinogenic drugs,not for me thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting for Seven Years!

This is one of the best stories on this site and begs for a second chapter. We've all been waiting since 2004, so get with it! An Hoa Rifleman (May 2011)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well!

Actually one of the better ones . . . also the first one I've read with an Australian bckground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
they found love on the trail

and he was able to climb her peaks and put plenty of baby making juice in to her trough to produce three girls...just think...when they have grown up he can have another three pussies to play with and get them pregnant too...hiking in the nude is a brilliant experience especially with a woman and her breasts swinging about...vice is nice but incest is best......go for a hike.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How many breasts does she have?

Just wondering. I can only wear a bra but as you say, "As I began to undress, taking off my shirt, I began to regret that I had not put on my bras". She must have more as she wears more than one bra.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Enjoyed the angel vs devil wrestling with mom's consciounce.

Story didn't need her getting pregnant though.

4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous